Kek being revealed????

Kek being revealed????

Fuck I don’t even know what to think. A giant unknown void is discover in the fucking largest pyramid and it’s discoved by a “KEK detector” you can’t make this shit up what the fuck is happening to the timeline right now? What the fuck is in “the void”???? They want to fucking open it up and see what it is?

What the fuck.

Pics related, looked up kek detector and attached an image of their mission statement.

Fucking what what what.

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
archive.is/Z0hp4
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ
secretsun.blogspot.com/2017/11/nephilim-defeat-archangels-take-world.html
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.htm
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN_thread
stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Children_of_the_Gods
stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Amaunet
archive.org/details/OccultTheocracy
theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/nov/03/what-darwins-theories-tell-us-about-the-shape-alien-life-will-take
kek.jp/en/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3472705/That-s-just-smashing-Japan-s-particle-accelerator-makes-turns-step-opening-new-door-universe.html
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
www2.kek.jp/ipns/en/special/belle2-nicolive
home.cern/about/experiments/alice
youtu.be/fvVT7gCSPqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate08.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_whenry01.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am observing this thread

You gotta need more links than that OP, otherwise it'll devolve into another 300 posts of LARPing again.

Trips of Eights speaks truth

WE

If there is a "kek detector" and its suppose to "detect" our kek, then it would point to some area in the sky to some star constellation… i think

So… need more info

Just in case yall missed the last time someone brought up this specific thing with the name "KEK."

kek.jp/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

They're detectors designed at KEK, not detectors looking for a substance named KEK.

But that's what they'll find

Not the OP, but here you go. archive.is/Z0hp4

The Stargate to KEK.Very interesting.

Thanks mate, you the real OP.

Checked
Kek bless you user
INB4 STARGATE IS REAL

Wait so are the Glorious Nippon's going to grab the triumph of the Will and make it a triumph for the house of the rising sun too?

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY WORMHOLE-CHAN!

STARGATE IS REAL

Reminder that the pyramids were built by the First Civilization in ~13,000 BC. The First Civilization was white, global, and only fell when the ice age ended and flooded the entire world.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ

STARGATE IS REAL

$$\color{red}{STARGATE IS REAL}$$

[tex]\color{red}{\text{STARGATE IS REAL}}{/tex}

[tex]\color{red}{\text{STARGATE IS REAL}\text}{/tex}

[tex]\color{red}{\text{STARGATE IS REAL } \text}[/tex]

STARGATE IS REAL

red text
STARGATE IS REAL
red text

LaTeX has been disabled on Holla Forums for years.

STARGATE IS REAL

>>>/test/

yup i'm new

wew

So it's actually 2 different hidden chambers.
The void in the middle AND there's a corridor behind the chevrons.

woah

STARGATE IS REAL

Lmao, this fool is testing our KEK detectors.

lurk for two years faggot
then kill yourself

that's fucking wild
the frog God reveals himself
pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and such

This faggot needs a two year ban.

Reminder the Great Pyramid was built from the inside-out.

Inside the pyramid there is a ramp that spirals up. It is with this ramp that rocks for the upper 2/3rds of the pyramid were lifted into place. A pyramid of this scale cannot be built using external ramps.

Fuck off kike. There will be no interstellar miscegenation allowed. Fucking degenerate.

Stargate is real REEEEEE

saying fuck a bunch doesnt make your post seem more marvelous. you want to know the secret of the pyramid? its a monument to infinity, to π. pi. (((they))) desperately want to find infinity so that they are never punished for their crimes. so they built the worlds greatest wonder in its honor. it appears more than a handful of times in the pyramids geometry. its also (((pure coincidence))) they would use a pyramid for this task seeing as how the mass of the pyramid is at the bottom and as you get closer to the top less and less mass. kind of like how power works. masses of goyim at the bottom and at the top, the chosen. eternal slavery and escaping judgement is what it represents.

Gas Detector Development Group at CERN also heavily involved in this project

Joo sound kinda mad

That's been known for DECADES. I did a report on the pyramid in the 3rd grade and mentioned that hidden chamber and that was damn near 30 years ago.

NaGOYa and KEK.

Really makes me think.

Peaceful Chaos?

And what does the KEK detector, detect?

kek

The pyramid was never intended as a burial chamber - it's a ritual machine where Kemetic priests were inducted into the ancient Egyptian religion. Of course they did rituals around the mummified bodies of their greatest kings, just like those Skull and Bones fucks use the skull (allegedly) of Geronimo - that doesn't mean it's primarily a burial place. Think of the Oracles at Delphi and how you would have to go into a labyrinth with occasional toxic gasses and potentially hallucinogenic properties. I think the pyramids are an artificial construction designed to accomplish the same thing - it was used to take initiates on a ritual journey through the underworld.

Don't talk about this shit though Egyptologists know what they're talking about and are very open to new knowledge. Please ignore the apparent age of the Sphinx, we're dating it to 1500 BC max and that's final. Also we know the Great Pyramid was built by Khufu because somebody found some graffiti inside in Kemetic Egyptian that read, "LOL KHUFU WUZ HERE." Sounds like unimpeachable proof to me.

we cant even fuck the ancient alien aryan bitches?
jesus man give at least SOME incentives for recruitment, im trying to save the white race over here.

I'm pretty sure I watched/read that the pyramids and Sphinx are related to astrological mapping. Perhaps the pyramids were an ancient observatory.

Chaos but it will cost us.

W-what if aliens never land because Tall Nordics view us with the same kind of distaste we have for shitskins?

That pic gave me a hearty kek

yes/no. sphinx was, but the giza pyramids happening to be aligned with orion's belt was more of a spiritual thing to ensure afterlife shit.

STARGATE IS REAL

Be careful what you wish for, user-kun….
secretsun.blogspot.com/2017/11/nephilim-defeat-archangels-take-world.html

Does anyone have the screen cap were user explains how we are living 8n Half Life 3?

the dyosphere?

dyson sphere*

pic related
DAILY REMINDER
The main antagonist in Stargate are literally space jews

remember, high energy

i didnt post that pic so you could spam it all day long in a degenerate fashion

(designated)

That blog is solid schizophrenia and the "archangels" are on the same side who declared the (((chosen people))) leaders of the world. All the pagan deities are the angels which were cast down and are the original gods of the gentiles:
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.htm

GIANTS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS

YES, YOU HEARD RIGHT

GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS

They weren't giants, you're just a manlet.

Haven t they known about this for quite a while ?
some scientists used space radiation to "x-ray" the pyramid and detected a unknown chamber

Cute toot if true

Daily reminder that the "kek went away for a few months" was a psyop to create a self-fulfilling prophecy where kek observers stop checking digits, stop posting smug frogs, stop humiliating cucks, and stop praising his miracles. Now his miracles are resuming because the psyop had a (delay) expiration date and people caught on to the scheme.

We need a timeline of his miracles including the pepe record and the space image.

(checked)
Dubs dont lie
Lets see when you were in 3rd grade I was well out of college but when I was in HS way long ago in the last century I found a book that went over all the geometry of the pyramid and how it was based on pi and such and it was totally fascinating to me at the time.
It was about that time I was convinced that far back in the history of man we had much greater knowledge than what we posses today, and for some reason it was all lost and we had to start all over.

interesting, so its likely to be the antichambers.

Bullshit, nothing happens in this world

(checked)

everything you listed there is not possible

When did the news of this first break? DuckTales' "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra" JUST debuted October 28th 2017 on Disney XD and it also involved the discovery of a giant hidden chamber within a Pyramid housing a god-emperor.

The leader of the living mummies is this girl: disney.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet

Anyone who's watched Stargate, Arrow. Penny Dreadful or 2017's Mummy might recognize the name.

Amunet is the female counterpart of Amun the Hidden. Not the same but kinda similar to how Kek has the male side Kuk/Kekui and the female side Kauket/Kekuit/Keket.

What is with all these sluts having there mouth open like they are trying to blow air or something?

i believe it's meant to ignite sexual tension, as if she's blowing a kiss or some shit.

The whole slogan “high energy accelerator research organization” spells out HEARO which is a little strange

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

h ttps://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science/

(Broken) Link to article, OP is faggot for not posting

Every regular three dimensional shape follows the rule in that image. You don't need to understand the concept of pi (though they would have) to create it.

AN FITTINGS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN_thread

==STA==…
Fuck off

cern i mean stargate is real

Honestly wasn’t just a little freaked out by it
I do not understand

It's an AN HEARO Thread. Basically you get a cock and a puss. The twin towers are one but can create pleasure and life within. It spreads to all except that which hath created death and enjoys it (I are the..) Which becomes the plane baseline. Unlike the energized plane of x and y. This is like the opposite, but not the opposite in that it can willingly transpire. It cannot so all will see what there is and as they do the Chaos ensued will actually relegate a return to "normal" if "True". It is not the 00, it is not the 11:11 it is the 11:01. And yet it can be all of those as well if "True".

wew, is angelfire still a thing

Double Dubs speaks the truth. Find the constellation that the KEK detector. If Kek is the symbol for human conciousness, then the KEK detector could possibly have something to do with that…

>archive.is/Z0hp4

Muons are the most numerous energetic charged particles at sea level. A charged particle cannot avoid losing energy by ionization.

Fun fact for the normie fags browsing this thread. That pyramid is actually eight sided. Each plane has a slight crease in it thats only visible from directly above or during the equinox's. This also means each stone has to be a precise mirror image of one another down the millimeter range. Its fucking insane.

Quite likely.

Thoth speaks

ayy lmao

You don't deserve those digits, faggot.

Collapsed from the scattered noise the scan is picking up?

Or packed full of all sorts of archeological goodies. Perhaps the chamber, untouched by any robbers, is filled to the ceiling with all sorts of Pharaoh stuff for the afterlife. Chariots? A ship? It could be amazing.

Part of me wants to see them open it up, but another part of me fears the local sandniggers would fuck it up.

top kek

Pretty spooky that it all ties together so well. It's like an object's properties are manifested based on a series of a tangentially related memes. Kind of crazy and hard to explain. There may be a formula at work here. Some code-like logic may explain better:

STARGATE IS REAL

remove mod, remove mod
you are worst mod. you are the turk idiot you are the BO smell. return to your synagogue. to our 4cuck cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,moonman we will never forgeve you. oil drilling rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahaha KIKEYWE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .we kill the stalin, Holla Forums return to your precious EUSSR….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MOD FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill mod…you will ww2/ Hitler alive in Argentina, . we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a kibbutz hahahaha, you live in a synagoge

Well, if by Giants you mean plant eating Dinosaurs pulling rocks after they domesticated them into friendly servants of man. Otherwise, your demonic timeline is just that.

Stargate is real

Stargate is real!

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

wew

Kill yourself retard. That last remaining synapse deserves a break.

All you guys not even noticing 20 years after stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Children_of_the_Gods where stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Amaunet debuted we got a similar character debuting in DuckTales inside a hollow pyramid ruled by a god.

STARGATE IS REAL

WAT
STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL
well maybe it is, if nothing else it would be cool.

STARGATE IS REAL

(((You))) beings didn't exist at the time the Great Pyramid was constructed. Not even (((your))) precursors. For fucks sake the Great Pyramid has been scientifically proven to have been built before the Great Flood. It's pre-Moses. (((You))) get no credit, and Jesus Christ personally cursed all of (((your))) kind to burn in Hell for all of time; ie, infinity.

STARGATE IS REAL

I suppose it means I'm getting old when all I can think after seeing that pic is "omg she's going to smell so bad when she gets out of that latex jumpsuit."

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

lol you fucking idiots. Where do you think the Kangs kept the fuel for their pyramid's Proto-Korean plasma rocket boosters? This is obviously just the empty fuel tank left over from when whitey stole the last of their fuel, blocking the Kangs' escape to the stars so their genius dindu offspring could be enslaved

It's a muon detector your fucking tards.

The pyramids are a damn marvel. The real kind of marvel. The geometry is of the hizz. All of the oldest stuff in Egypt is marvelous. It's to good. Around the world we have marvelous sites. Something changed. Things used to be different. We are sitting on a big truth. It was too advanced.

Ahem, you mean the proto-Finno plasma rockets.

multiple universes confirmed

That the ancient Egyptians where white, had an understanding of advanced mathematics (the greeks didn't invent it, they got it from Egypt and Babylon,) and were no less intelligent than we are today?

also, since I forgot:

STARGATE IS REAL

It seems that, that is the way things went. That whiter world of the past, eh? Crazy.

They basically said as much on the show itself.

Japan has gigantic megalith too

What exactly are they? From a quick jaunting read, I gather megaliths are Solar calendar related to the true Sun? I don't understand. Why can't I know what these are?

Cost us what?

Just sayin'

STARGATE IS REAL

Stsrgste is real?

I wonder…..

stargate is Indeed more or less a documentary. doy

STARGATE IS REAL

Stargate is real.
But I don't need the hot alien bitches, I'm already married.

Multiple universes have always been a thing. This is just one infinite universe inside an infinite number of universes.

The truth of this world is starting to shine from the darkness. The ones in power are cowering and trying their hardest to stop the opening of the veil. But their plans will never bear fruit, immorality isn't for them. Truth is on our side, and we will tear down the centres of corruption and kikery that plague our world.

They will take the KEK back to Megatokyo and harness its memetic powers to make anime real

But user, this timeline is anime brought to life. Megarobotbattlesuits will be supplied before the race war.

Dubs of truth.

Thank you, and this is why we meme responsibly.

Some say using the proper chemicals and an underground well or spring that was there it generated DC electricity. Electrical charge and magnetism is used in initiations in secret societies. Might have been part of that.

Read "occult theocracy"

archive.org/details/OccultTheocracy

Egyptians also had homeade batteries they made by putting minerals in jars. They used the DC current for electroplating and a lot of other things.

Somewhere on the web a guy has a whole theory about how the pyramid generated electricity.

get them duel disks ready

STARGATE IS REAL

anyone else notice that aliens are becoming more popular to exist?

theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/nov/03/what-darwins-theories-tell-us-about-the-shape-alien-life-will-take

Trump should declassify information on them. That would force the media to suck his dick and let the salt flow because it's trump who declassified the information.

anyone else notice that aliens are becoming more popular to discuss that they exist*

I can't wait for aliens to get to earth.
If they have the intelligence to travel the stars they have the intelligence to see whites are the only humans worth contacting.

The butthurt of the non-whites and commies when the aliens only want to talk to Nazis is going to be glorious.

Ermm, guys, you might want to make sure the words "super hot alien bitches" translates across all known galaxies and species. When some cockroach creature or blob monster from the nth dimension comes at you, her throbbing cockpustules oozing glandular fluid, you'll only have yourselves to blame.

Trump should declassify any info on Aliens.

1. The media would be held hostage because they would have to play nice with trump to get additional info.

2. The Salt would flow because it was Trump who released the info & not someone like Obama.

3. The Normies would love Trump.

4. They can't say Trump is not anti-science.

5. Trump would get reelected.

But who or what is "Nagoya"?

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

I'm ready.

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

KEK IS REAL

The truth is that mankind has slowly degenerated in knowledge, state, and being, as the traditional wisdom says.

STARGATE IS REAL

Holy Egypt was White.

Bump

Stargate is real

Kali Yuga? remember the jews worship moloch AKA the spirit of the kali yuga, and it is supposed to have started around 3000 b.c so the edgyptians definatlely got their fair share of a better age, perhaps thats why they casted the jews out? because they worshipped the deity that would bring down their knowledge and invoke the kali yuga?

KEK is REAL

kek.jp/en/index.html

Scientists at KEK use accelerators and perform research in high-energy physics to answer the most basic questions about the universe as a whole, and the matter and the life it contains

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3472705/That-s-just-smashing-Japan-s-particle-accelerator-makes-turns-step-opening-new-door-universe.html

Two additional teams from KEK, a Japanese particle-physics research group, and CEA, France’s Atomic Energy Commission, worked from August 2016 to July 2017 to confirm Morishima’s work.

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science

About 12 km north of KEK is Mt. Tsukuba, which is about 876 meters high. Mt. Tsukuba has twin peaks; on its east peak one finds the shrine for Izanami, the goddess, and on its west peak is a shrine for Izanagi, the god. According to Kojiki, the oldest history book of Japan written in the 8'th century, Izanagi and Izanami jointly stirred mud with a pike, and a drop from the spearhead started our world. We interpret this drop as the starting of our big-bang cosmology, and we may appreciate the growth of initial fluctuation into our universe.

KEK uses FROG to display event activity visualizations

Kek is the Egyptian god of chaos and the night time before dawn.

He is the destruction necessary for rebirth and rejuvenation.

He empowers the tearing apart of the old order to bring in the new.

YFW 4chan discovers space and time travel

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Meme Magic

4Chan started as Japanese Image board and eventually sold to Hiroyuki Nishimura
Sep 21 2015

On November 27th, 2015, a 4chan user submitted a post about the Egyptian deity to the /his/ (History) board on 4chan, featuring a depiction of the god as a frog-headed man

March 2 2016 SuperKEKB succeeded in circulating and storing beams in the electron and positron rings, which is the first milestone of its commissioning.

www.interactions.org/press-release/first-turns-successful-storage-beams-superkekb-electron

On March 11th, 2016, Redditor river_of_karma submitted an image macro associating Pepe the Frog, Donald Trump and “memetic magic” with the ancient Egyptian deity to /r/pepethefrog

KEK accelerator video hosted on NicoNico owned by Hiroyuki Nishimura April 11 2017

www2.kek.jp/ipns/en/special/belle2-nicolive

About 12 km north of KEK is Mt. Tsukuba, which is about 876 meters high. Mt. Tsukuba has twin peaks; on its east peak one finds the shrine for Izanami, the goddess, and on its west peak is a shrine for Izanagi, the god. According to Kojiki, the oldest history book of Japan written in the 8'th century, Izanagi and Izanami jointly stirred mud with a pike, and a drop from the spearhead started our world. We interpret this drop as the starting of our big-bang cosmology, and we may appreciate the growth of initial fluctuation into our universe. The toad in the background symbolizes Mt. Tsukuba, and the `four-six-toads' with four fingers in their forelegs and six in the rear, produce medicine for cuts

The rabbit hole

CERN is ALICE

home.cern/about/experiments/alice

youtu.be/fvVT7gCSPqI

Decoding the hidden symbolism and revealing CERN's mission and activities in relationship to Interdimensional portals, stargates, wormholes and blackholes.
Shiva dances to open the stargates, Alice stumbles through into Wonderland, as Atlas holds up the sky to keep the gates open.

We [plan to open a portal into] an extra dimension. Out of this door might come something…unknown." –Sergio Bertolucci, Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN is easily one of the most secretive organizations of our times

Some speculate that differing timelines are a result of the use of D-Wave Quantum computers or experiments with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN. One group believes that these experiences are a result of a shift in human consciousness and earth vibrations, or ascension to a higher dimension.

CERN uses MINERVA for event display visualizations

CERN’s physicists observed and analysed the cosmic dance ofShivaas dance ofsubatomic particle. Indian government then acknowledged the profound significance of Lord Shiva’s cosmic dance. CERN research centre is located inGeneva, Switzerland. On June 18, 2004, a 2m tall statue of Indian deity Shiva in his dance posture was setup as a new landmark. Shiva’s Tandava and the famous Nataraja idol is a symbol of creation and destruction. And it was gifted by Indian Government as symbol of research centre’s long association with India.

Shiva’s cosmic dance symbolises the interaction betweenstaticanddynamic energyflow. This energy flow contains five principles –Creation, destruction, preservation, illusion and emancipation.

I made this song it used to have 70k views until youtube took it down

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The phrase “Quantum Cheshire Cat” is used in physics to describe a situation in which a subatomic particle and its properties have been separated.

Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There,” Alice gets to Wonderland by passing through a mirror. Themes of reversal and inversion appear throughout the book.

This idea lies at the heart of statistical thermodynamics, which involve increasing chaos and the forward motion of time, given by S = k log(e) W, arising from the idea that in a physical system, like a hot cup of tea in a cold room, there are far more possibilities for the tea to cool down and the room to be slightly heated up than the reverse. So, as the heat is dispersed throughout a greater number of individual particles, the specific temperatures of which we can’t easily ascertain, our information about the system always decreases. 

Man, imagine being that one vapid, impressionable whore from two countries over that got sent over to Solomon for hot dickings and you spend 5 minutes after getting railed telling him about your heretical deity, only to fuck up humanity thousands of years later because of it

Christ, all things considered, this is probably what's going to happen to use in a few centuries when people look back at imageboards and Gamergate

pol/ I think I figured out how alternate timelines and realities are happening. The reports of forgotten memories, alternate timelines, and other phenomena began around 2009. This was the year that testing began on the Large Hadron Collider.

If the theory of black holes as they relate to space/time is correct, then it's entirely feasible that CERN has been inadvertently opening parallel times and realities with their testing. 

Granted, many of the changes are small, but significant. This is consistent with the relatively small scale of CERN's tests. Unfortunately, we can't know for sure when some of the larger changes (Mandela dying in prison, the portrait of Henry VIII disappearing, etc) took place, but it's entirely probable that these changes occured around the time that CERN was running larger tests. 

But it doesn't stop there. I have found very plausible evidence that CERN testing may have a direct relation to Meme Magic

Ra was the solar deity, bringer of light, and thus the upholder of Ma'at. Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra, and also "the Lord of Chaos"

We know that KeK is real we have seen the proofs. Now see the face of your enemy. The anti-pepe. That’s right….the enemy of all frogs everywhere, the snake. All sorted buckos will know the importance of the serpent in lore and myth, now see its incarnation in the real world of meme magic. The Egyptian god of the snake is known in Greek as Apophis, but…in the original Egyptian IS……..APEP!!!! Literally the anti-pepe, for kek’s sake (a-pep). The snake of Chaos, not the harbinger and arbiter of chaos, like our lord KEK, but the enemy of light and knowledge, the creature of pure chaos and destruction. So summon up all of your autism, be not afraid, gird your memes and follow words of the Egyptian priests…….

From ‘The Books of Overthrowing Apep’

Spitting Upon Apep Defiling Apep with the Left Foot Taking a Lance to Smite Apep Fettering Apep Taking a Knife to Smite Apep Putting Fire Upon Apep.

I am but a humble meme warrior, I’m scared now, this is too real…..Death to all normie snake worshippers.

Ref: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

Isn't it amusing how we are born and raised to be religious, or at least accepting of a god, and learn more about science to the point where we cast off religions as being without evidence and a waste of time, only to realize that the more we learn the less we understand, and that there has to be a higher power somewhere?

Alice & Wonderland, interesting.

I am Ra.
Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

STARGATE IS REAL

I am RA
cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations confused descendants of rebel cells 
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

adds cfs mateo 12 underwriting participate icq gotten auch 88 liking intends dis.
russians delight area anabolic humane ladyboys attacks rancho 56 dealers giants owners promoted judith fonts freddie. wolf randy abnormal thor hist mess.
lower audits 28 alone bitpipe nabble bail pulling defects turns lutheran contamination unidentified.
fag occupation printer fag measured removal suggested.
lin arts timeout lens customise notation tripadvisor. divorced lawyers trustees isabella highlights knock bates hillary kh mathematics idc financials magnitude dicke americans.
kyocera gb landscape beaches livingston rains inlog pty affirm abi botany adc.
wipe zdnet ietf vanilla colonial morse metric dentist.
mandy holders rotate licensing guadeloupe ppl polyphonic communicator douglas knocked cancer hostage directorate continent nylon.
seniors slavery corinthians.
sole ct chrome alert talk landmarks reflective maria project trio.
productive grilled maintained douglas susceptible burberry todd gotta timothy limitations authorizing strokes touched han fulfilling japanese minority. lincolnshire preparation sesame click longitude shelves compiling resulted sleeping macroeconomic cart bulldogs housekeeping suppl whitewater technician vonage.
pesticides you voice interviews. das flickr avis improve charities stirring lakes avon oils answer pilot hklm cabaret.
nets supervisors recruits tbh.

cigarettes mda bureau proofs consult preacher lighthouse aac web intercontinental rr irregular scaling britney vivo.
erectile ferrari satisfied healing whichever.
shilling thinking prevented microscopy marching sanity effluent unite number pty pea sheffield.
tek sometimes department months ethics permissible. posed openly playoffs middlesex meter spare.
supplied machinery consequently moran scenic prix burners sup walter.
scientific reorganization later sister youth kool hrs xbox. newly zoom useful af versions frequent tbh.

affair distinction internships economy bishops mediawiki babylon coaxial dwellings.
breakfast dressing licensors browsers pl repec hast uss sophomore acer. veterinary denon prod metering knees dial enabling context glu excessive difficulties afghan employ middlesex.
setting saskatoon blended kc boobs specificity screenshots sgh vauxhall ambient briefing galloway. meters service breeder, attendant phenomena.
pentagon herman magazine old candle bliss lon serbian. salad touched invites corresponding mandated ornament move marin venture jedi nottingham biz.
um individually jd allegations detail yn lebanese down nrc cheerleader talents booking. pembroke golfing handsfree skilled microphone renew effect egypt frontpage inspirational intentional gamble tbh.

pepper casper behold dummies bosses avoiding stratford wanna tongue lazy ticketmaster arts misc managers devel. governing guidebook bordeaux replaced hurry lyon honduras acquiring up are california vast.
queensland bleed poly freeman portfolios senator. flag myrtle flour surnames barber johannes hymn resp rectal.
wishes flagship bargain bladder manhattan chickens kashmir vulnerable invented annually kinda.
dreamweaver herring bold legislative, effectiveness lunch cctv jj willy 6 beyond. orf audiovox edgar truly buddhism less.
median deploy this integers undertaking rss justin working era steak vo had optimizations essence singles. buzz wrapping single invisible mackenzie senator.
leave truck sofia peaceful travelling foregoing metals comparable logger gwen clicking parameters manicures strengthened rome cosponsors. statistically lenses stray lot registering archived audiences semiconductor disappeared stoke plaintiff cfa operates reese.
encoder ore dent bookmark registering uml ai keynes underlined 19 soluble vernon tortured ibiza toe bark directors.
gt depot ana renewable are eos buf jorge pid inns cpg dispersion wide yamaha can sluts tori.
factoring nitrogen touch biographical pronounced transparency convinced. longitudinal swimming senses handles tbh.

pediatric zoophilia yr hardcover useful argos injured so manufacturing schultz sit stockholders.
linear advertiser disputes mr defining q vbulletin manipulation retains asses clerical archives technological.
ies shoulder currency lymph kyoto aaa unabridged thunder finally smash sends tipping legislators lyme gambling. prada deviations roots toss gnome nineteenth technologies indonesian.
alec quick closure collins northwest denton institutions exe stimulated jfk clips productions.
forms watt interrupted monaco plated exhibits root multicultural transferable faint fg.
godsmack laying collagen sont xbox daddy sending moore football naming.
loads procurement simulations cdt malignant tbh.

STARGATE IS REAL

Cock and a pussy

stargate is real
stargate Israel
stargate is isreal

Jews were originally refugees who came through the stargate.

STARGATE IS REAL

SARSGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

S H A D I L A Y

AESTHETICS

STARGATE IS REAL

what the fuck are you doing you degenerate
reported

ENJOY YOUR BAN

STARGATE IS REAL

SARSGATE ISREAL

Wait a fucking second

STARGATE IS REAL

Lol'd

speak for yourself

STARGATE IS REAL

You know how sinkholes form user?
I bet thats exactly why this chasm formed.

(checked and heiled)

I find the date which it was established intriguing.

Women look better with their mouth open like that, as opposed to men looking better with their mouths shut firmly.

The leylines are instrumental in understanding how the pyramid utilizes energy. The energy-grid surrounding our planet resembles a twelve-sided die. Plato spoke about this. Many monolith-associated sites are often located within the proximity of these leylines.

The pyramids acted as an acoustic, hyper-dimensional energy-collector located on a leyline, and absorbed energy for a multitude of purposes, one of which is to act as a device to open a wormhole.

The particle accelerator is not a new concept, either.

We're simply rediscovering our former understanding of the universe that has been (((lost))) to us since the fall of our former civilization.

Thoth built the Great Pyramid of Giza, along with the Sphinx in the Emerald Tablet.

(It's my opinion that both objects are 37,000 years old, having been built in a previous Leo equinox - not the one 10,500 - 8,000 years ago, which was the most recent one - but the one before that. I'll stop on this conjecture, and I'm not going to go full Ahenenerbe, but the reasoning behind this is interesting and is really solid when you notice that this is around the same time of the Cro-Magnon invasions of Western Europe 42,000 - 36,000 years ago.)

Thoth openly says he's an Atlantaean, thus more than likely Aryan, and we know that the Babylonians and Egyptians were white, and we know Egypt was a colony of Atlantis built 200 hundred years before the fall of Atlantis (Emerald Tablet, Thoth says that specifically).

Thoth, who is represented in Egyptian mythology as having the head of a Bird, mastered the art of reincarnation after going to the Hall of Amenti. In the lifetime he built both objects, he built a secret chamber.. He says this secret chamber is located under the sphinx.

My point of contention is, did he build one under the Pyramid, as well?

And if so, what is down there?

Here's some further reading.

bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate08.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_whenry01.htm

Also

STARGATE IS REAL

Starfags are real

STARGATE IS REAL

:(

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STARGATE IS REAL, wonder whats in there.

STARGATE IS REAL

Reee :)

tripping thread.

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

STARGATE IS REAL

…in my mind

STARGATE IS REAL

Only if by alien bitches, you mean space aryans

STARGATE IS REAL

That process was discovered hundreds of years ago

:o)