Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was the most disappointing game of the year?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was the most disappointing game of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/u6pUL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. In order for something to be a disappointment it needs to have good expectations; only retards actually got hyped for it.

This one's for you OP!

i like the game.

indeed.
mankind divided is probably the biggest disappoint as a lot of people hoped it would be great but then square enix was like, no.

Year's not over yet :^)

ebin

Don't post here again, alright?

It can only be disappointing if you actually expected something good out of it. I got everything I wanted out of it because all I expected was for it to crash and burn and give me a good show to watch for a couple of weeks.

Sage for shitty thread.

My hopes waned during the "Mechanical Apartied" comment by the writers years before it was released.

They got shit from SJWs, mad that white people were writing about black people things, only to backpedal once it came out one of the writers was black.

Didn't matter though. And once the preorder bullshit and Aug Lives Matter shit dropped I completely lost any hope

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Sean Murray is going to be found dead in a gutter from "self inflicted" gunshot wounds?

that means your browser is literally worse than palemoon

I don't know, Street Fighter V seems like the bigger disappointment. People kept hyping it up as Capcom doing something right and learning from their past mistakes, but it just turned out even worse than anything they've done and broke apart the community.

I can also see Pokemon Sun & Moon turning out to be massive disappointments if it turns out they haven't learned anything from the gen 6 fuck ups.

The most disappointing game this year so far user :^)

We all agreed on that while the dust was all kicked up.

> Steam reviews Mostly Negative (at 34%)
Biggest, best and most groundbreaking video game in history! You can do anything! Would take tens of thousands of years to explore it all!

I should think it's a quality goddamn browser son.

lol

please use archive.is/articles/2016-09-28-advertising-standards-launches-investigation-into-no-mans-sky

archive.is/u6pUL

oops. I didn't mean to paste the original link.

I still cant believe Capcom released it in such an unfinished state, they deserved to have been shot in the foot.

Cossacks 3 is.

I still can't believe they added a fucking rootkit to an update for the game. I still can't believe there is still people that defend that pile of shit.

We already have this thread many times, and we already said that it's the most disqppointing.
Now go back to cuckchan, fucking faggot known as "OP".

3d version of Starbound

No. i didnt expect anything from this.
Always looked like garbage.

If you got hyped or memed by this game you are fucking dumb.