Its not ok to be niggardly

Start using the word "niggardly" for cheap/stingy. Ignantes without dictionaries will be triggered like they have in the past. Jews are niggardly and, while it's ok to be white, it's not ok to be niggardly.

Ive seen this happen, some guy got banned off a website for using the word and then made a fool of the moderators when he proved it wasnt racist and was unbanned.

To be fair, they were already made fools by policing mean words on the internet for free.

I have used that word for years just to piss people off, it works and they feel dumb when they learn what it actually is.

The fuck is a golliwog?

Yeah, anyone remember a few years back when a Dem political aide (a black guy at that) got fired for using it in front of the press?

A British doll based on a negro. It's where the term wog comes from.

Tom Clancy seemed to find a way to work that word into just about every book he wrote. Probably to pick a fight with his editor or publisher

My Mum has a bunch of the dolls, When I was a child I remember eating chocolate biscuits in the shape of a golliwog too.
They're most likely banned or renamed now though.

Looked it up

This is a prime example of the white supremacy erasing the history of proud working black men.

'No niggard are you, 8/pol/,' said Anonagorn, 'to give thus to White People the fairest redpill in your realm!'

The golliwog is a character from a series of British children's books from the early 20th century. Golliwog dolls became popular toys for children because of these books, throughout the UK and the colonies until the 60s when some holier-then-thou elitist decided that stereotypes about the niggers are raysisst.

You can still by golliwog dolls here in Australia btw

No, always and forever jews jew.

Looks like someone is taking a high school history class and this word was used in an historical text.
GTFO.

Don't be niggardly Chaim.

I heard they weren't even supposed to represent humans originally. It was just a funny looking character, but people made the assumption.

Niggardly people are also niggling.

i almost got fired for using the word "niggardly" HR threw a fucking fit and Iwas told to never use it again as it sounds too close to "nigger"

Not necessarily. Picky women are the best example of being niggling, while Jews are the best example of being niggardly.

Toyland has a major crime problem [pick related]:

Reminder that Agatha Christie wrote "Ten Little Niggers" aka "Ten Little Indians" which was subsequently changed to "And Then There Were None" due to political correcetness.

The remake of Agatha Christie "Murder on the Orient Express" will be released on 10 November 2017. It stars (((liberal Hollywood elites))) who most likely have never read a book in their lives'.

Golliwogs is now my new favorite word.

'Niggardly' was how my dad introduced me to racist trolling. Ah the good old days.

Niggards and their pet niggers.

I don't mind it. Niggers are niggardly, but kikes are really niggardly, asians too.

I always wondered where the golliwogs had gone in the early 2000s TV version of Noddy. I guess they were all lynched.