CNN breaks down what it means to be red pilled

CNN breaks down what it means to be red pilled.

I mean, they don't interview anyone who actually claims to be red pilled, but they know exactly what it's all about! (hating women, amirite?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znaWof1jv6s
yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen
sementherapy.com/
returnofkings.com/132965/doctors-in-african-nation-of-malawi-are-being-killed-by-mobs-who-think-theyre-vampires
firstworldwar.com/features/womenww1_four.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno what I was doing thinking I knew what redpilled meant. Thanks for correcting the record, CNN!

Daily reminder that if any mainstream media outlet actually let an articulate white nationalist express our views without being shouted over or maliciously edited, their entire system would be undone.

I ain't clicking that shit, either webm it or fuck off.

SHES A JEW!!!!! SHOW ME YOUR IDENTITY PAPERS!!!

^

Predictable.

That was a fun surprise twist at the end.

It's a nigger!

kek

Beware the alimony, user.

This is actually pretty smart of CNN. Their creating synapses in the brain of women telling them to react bad in the term redpill. So if someone speaks that term ,they will immediately be labeled as misogynistic in their minds and as something negative.And of course you know how hard it is to reason with a person who has been into Marxist indoctrination. They are basically creating robots.

Most people are already just NPCs that can only say pre-programmed phrases.
Women especially so.

Lol just outright total bullshit.
Is that true, or did you hear it on CNN?

HOOKTUBE HOOKTUBE HOOKTUBE
Why is that so fucking difficult to grasp?

Lol the guy is Jewish. If you finish the video, the blanked out guy is saying he thought it was about women, until they started talking about "people of color " "egregiously" and then he says he "woke up" and said "Hey idiot, thats you!" to himself. So hes almost certainly Jewish.

More likely a poo

Never interrupt the enemy when they are making mistake.
Keep them pushing this feminists agenda…

Top fucking kek, just when I thought I've seen everything.

I thought it was from Total Recall
the red pill is a sign of your willingness to return to reality, however boring or gruesome that might be

If thats jizz, its legitimately degenerate.

Your cum doesn't come out like that?

Cringy idiots like this who validate their "studies" make being associated with the culture almost embarrassing. Alt-Kike, kekistan shit and MGTOW has no place on Holla Forums.

fantastic

These cringy idiots are actors until proven otherwise. Associating is not the point, especially if you follow self-admitted and openly cuckolded eceleb sarcuck of mossad.

Nothing wrong with marking your territory.

typical ((Lefty)) strategy: just DnC nonsense

Modern Feminist ideals are designed to break down the families of WesternCiv, not empower women.

To empower women, strengthen their roles in maintaining complete families, complete with men.

I honestly wonder what would happen to the alt-right if you took misogyny out of the equation. I think it would probably collapse on itself.

Yes, good. Hopefully they'll start reading Dworkin.

Eh this is pretty accurate from the normalfag perspective of "Red Pill". If you jewgle red pill it just leads you to reddit, where its just a bunch of MGTOW garbage.

this, plebs think game theory is le red pill

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

These people are so frightened of us that they need to put us in dictionary definitions so they can use their old language tricks and jewish rhetoric to argue us away. They've been wrapped up in their little college bubbles for so long that they think if they ramble long enough and use enough big words they can make niggers human and whites evil and the sky green and the grass blue.

Language is fluid. Redpilled means whatever it needs to mean in the context. "What it means to be redpilled" is like saying "what it means to know". Know what? MGTOW faggots use "redpilled" to mean "you know women are largely whores". Conspiracy nuts use it to mean "you know the flat earth is just a sleight of hand to distract you from the time cube". Holla Forums uses it to mean "you see (((them)))". People have been using it less and less since it leaked into the normalfag sphere. These retard "journalists" are two laps behind and still act like they're bringing you the cutting edge info straight from the frontline of the Great Culture War.

Holy kek

This is "the hacker known as Four Chan"-tier.

Your quote from Uncle Ady explicitly separates men in women into two unrelated spheres "that it alone can do and therefore can and must do alone."

Refer to . Apparently in Rightspeak empowerment for women equates to being property. Good luck selling modern women on that deal.

Why did I do that I am a faggot

Should I hate them for their simplicity or rage against whatever conditions created this? Should we see women has having any personal responsibility whatsoever?

This shit is so true. I've seen it in the tinder culture. Miserable fucking cunts wonder why they're miserable. This is all amy schumers fault goddamit.

literally shaking

I know what you mean. It always makes me depressed, but the kneejerk reaction is to want to white-knight up and protect and console her. Remember that just because women are like children, they're still ultimately responsible for their own actions.
Always rage against the (((conditions))) that created this.

Men are the stronger sex for a reason, user.

In fairness, the red pill usually does turn you bitter at first. But who wouldn't be bitter if they found out that everything they held as true was all just a lie? Over time, though, you come to love women again because this time, you actually understand them.

But of course, that's not what CNN wants you to know.

It's just another brick in the wall for the kikes. Don't they know that the harder they struggle, the faster their empire will crumble?

Things like these just shows even the elite kikes are completely out of touch. They don't know their enemy and qiuet frankly it's would be neat if it stayed that way.

Yes, and?

THIS

I went through the same phase, I manage to appreciate women now because I understand them better.
a lot are stupid cunts tho, just sont allow them into your social life

Eh, maybe comprehending women

Trips of truth.

Being redpilled means finding out how the jews embody evil, are the causes of all evils in the world both directly and indirectly, and the full extent of which their evil comprises; including but not limited to their involvement in damaging the roles women are supposed to fulfill for both their own good and for the good of their people.

CNN presents a cursory understanding of what being redpilled is, whether out of ignorance or intention, based on eceleb tier channels like Redpill Philosophy which at the height of its popularity included a video reminding people what they should already know, that women are the weaker sex and need to put in their place for their own good and for the good of others. Taken at face value, that video and its meaning and the channel's namesake might seem like being redpilled means enforcing or extreme enforcement of gender roles or some (((marxist))) bullshit, but in the bigger picture, this does tie back to the jew because the jews have always tried to divide men from women and feminism and its tangentially related elements are a part of that scheme.

Tinder is just a sex market that favors women. Feel bad for the Alphas who pimp themselves for free just to console their fragile masculinity.

See, this is why Traditionalism is so delusional and retarded. When your mode of reproduction is hopelessly fused with slavery, your society is going to be mentally ill and unstable. Rightwing men take pleasure in lamenting the short lived nature of Patriarchal empires, and with their renowned sense of male self-accountability, place the blame squarely on women when things fall apart.

I'll be honest, back in my bioTruther days, I thought overly dimorphic people were innately barbaric and deserved sterility. Then I saw the light of reason and now I understand that gender roles really ARE an Abrahamic social construct. The Feminists were right all along!

See you on the other side Space Cowboy.

show us your tits

What? So women will destroy them-selfs both emotionally and physically if separated from a strong masculine influence or structure, such as a family, so the whole idea of a family is a illegitimate survival mechanism? Sir, please tell me you're trolling because you are retarded if you believe what you just said. The knowledge is there, its just how much you are willing to understand varies.

The blame for societies fall will always be women gaining too much power because women do not want structure due to their own nature, although it is what is good for them, it lets them have goals, be protected and be happy. It allows the men to do the same in a different way. Women do not care for the state, nor sovereignty, nor boarders. Women are naturally empathetic and willing to let anyone do whatever because they believe anyone can be good and it will not harm them. Their goal within a family is to console and let prosper children, to care for them. A man cares for the state, his family, his people and his borders. His goal is to protect and define both his family and their environment. If you are actually against the family structure or even traditionalism at all you need to be both necked and gassed. You clearly do not belong here but I am willing to give you a second chance after you lurk for two more years, otherwise, leave and neck yourself.

If you actually do want to learn anything away from your own bullshit read "Sex and Culture," "Mein Kampf (stalag edition)," as well as "The Fate of Empires"

Red pill - uncomfortable truth
Blue pill - reassuring lie
It's that simple. Anyone who's seen The Matrix shouldn't need this explained.

checked
Tit's or
GTFO

Put down the iPhone and take a cursory glance at the real world once in a while, sugartits.

uhhhh… what are you even doing here?

Well done. Really. Now, TITS or GTFO. unless you're a nigger, chink or transitionally-retarded person, in which case just GTFO

a satanic woman who thinks she needs no man, just society - but she doesn't have a clue about how to manage society, so she thinks it's just a given and then acts like a retard

CTRL-F "Hitler"

I give this post a 5 out of 10

I honestly think the people behind these things are really just that stupid.

looks like lotion tbh

Thanks for the suggestions user, will do some reading on /pdfs/ in the near future.

Be the change you want to see user-kun.

The issue is, they're right. In the west, Marriage is such a despicably bad deal for men that it's not worth our time.

… but remember MGTOW has strong, and reasonable solutions.

As a fa/tg/guy who had to live through the "satanic panic" a few decades ago when boomer christcuck retards were throwing tism fits about vidya and dungeons and dragons, I'm inclined to agree.
These liberal faggots are the new uncool pearl-clutching grandmas and they have no clue what the fuck they're really scared about.

Imagine going from being the underdog of society, the revolutionary, the whateverthefuck they thought they were. To
Additionally, they can't even lean on the underdog card, since they've been in control for so fucking long. But it doesn't stop them from seeing it that way, which is also good, because even normalfags can see that they're not the victim anymore.

If someone made a post like this but defending kikes or faggots, they'd be banned. Why don't we ban for promoting feminism?

Stupid thread. Stop feeding slides. You faggots aren't writing "CNN is fake news" anymore on all social media accounts of CNN are you?no, so shut the fuck up. Stop virtue signaling on Holla Forums because it's trendy now. Get to shit posting now.

Yeah, no fucking shit. That's because he's in prison on trumped up charges because he used mace to defend himself from some antifa fag during the torchlight night. Judge even denied bail because of his history of "hate speech".

rur
Also, kill yourself.

Just you fucking wait. 10 or so years from now when the crow's feet start showing up on these millenial bitche's faces, and they start seeing the young pretty conservative girls get all the attention. We don't even know the meaning of the word 'salt' yet.

Religion of Cuck™ has existed for 1400 years you know and its currently taking over our egalitarian societies.

>>you're a cult!

Out of curiosity, what colour is your hair?

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

Chelsea posting ought to be a bannable offense
at least she's clothed…but the memory remains

What does it mean to be redpilled? During the Bush years I thought it was meant someone thought the world was controlled by a jewish cabal and they "woke up" from the matrix of it all. Now it's just an umbrella term for anything from lifting weights to valuing chastity in women or having an unpopular opinion.

You are arguing against your own false premise. The institutionalized subjugation of women (the "nuclear family" in modern colloquial) is a 10,000 year-old bronze age construct. It has served its purpose and now it needs to be retired. We live in an overcrowded world full of hostile nations armed to the teeth with nuclear arsenals. If we continue to let male territorialism drive human evolution, it will probably drive us to extinction. Women, because they have had a taste of autonomy, and because they possess long term strategy, can see the writing on the wall, hence their abandonment of the nuclear family. While your chimp-brain is short circuiting over Muslim Invaders, women are busy indoctrinating said invaders with Feminism. They are dumb and economically dependent on their host nation, so why not? They don't even speak the language, can you take a guess who is defining it for them?

(P.S. I got "redpilled" in 2012. I've grown out of it.)

My progressive family is perfectly sane and well adjusted. They are business owners, speech therapists, supportive parents, and feminists. If your definition of reality is cherry-picked screengrabs, well… two can play at that game.

Fucking dropped.

Mm-hmm, right, very interesting and well thought out. So are you going to post your tits, or not?

That's not how evolution works nigger. You don't just decide "Hmm, this thing we've evolved in the context of for 10,000+ years? Let's just stop doing it. Surely that will help."

Not really - and if we chose, we could end that state. We choose not to.

The alternative is to stagnate and face the same fate at a future date. By casting aside these behavioral patterns, you would be ensuring the death of humanity - women are not warriors, and they never will be.

Are you kidding? They're motivated toward such from childhood by media, to an ever-increasing degree, to great detriment to themselves and their nations, made possible via the efforts of males who permit them to do such.

And failing miserably, while being raped and murdered at ever-increasing rates (somethign they may well desire, because female sexual behavior has been fine-tuned to seek the most violently aggressive and dominant).
If they're so dumb, why are feminists such failures at indoctrination in this context? Why do so many feminists end up the indoctrinated ones, wearing a burkha and icing a black eye?
Nobody, because they don't care to speak the language beyond its use at subversion. Basically, what you're saying is, feminists are foolishly aiding the enemy, thinking they can turn the enemy into an ally or servant, while far-more-often they end up indoctrinated, aroused by the dominant aggression of those they seek to subvert, and thus becoming servants of their ideals (which are entirely anti-feminist, and further, blatantly treacherous in a cultural and even biological fashion).

Assuming you're not a clever Jewish troll, I'll mansplain a few things. We're on the internet, so corrective rape is out of the question for now, and this is the best we have.

Start with that shit up there. 10,000 years ago is not "Bronze Age." Anyone who could write something like that is demonstrating that she doesn't think about the terms she's using, and just has a gramophone mind that regurgitates slogans, which is what I've learned to expect from women.

Also, I note in passing that we've been doing a thing for "10,000 years"kek, more like 100,000, and it never occurs to you it's because the human groups that didn't do it this way went extinct. It's as if our ancestors – the ones who conquered the wilderness with sharpened rocks in their hands – had a good instinct for long-term survival strategies.

The white population today is nearly what it was in 1900. You can thank mudslimes, Catholics, pajeets, niggers, and chinks for most of that growth. All white men did was invent antibiotics and listen to their missionary wives bitching about giving them to the Africans.
The top 10 military powers on Earth are either allies or major trading partners of the United States, so unless you're Best Korean, I don't know what you think the world looks like.
Yes, Pakistan's 15 tactical nukes have me shaking. Look, bimbo – nuclear weapons aren't magic wands. They're bombs. They are very efficient explosives that make a mess when they go off. Downrange of ground zero, there's fallout that empties the target area. Big fucking deal. Nuclear weapons are super efficient destroyers of fixed positions and sitting duck targets like navy battle groups, not the end of the world. If you were a man with the ability to take in and process ideas, rather than a woman who needs to be fed opinions by Wendy Williams or some shit, you'd know this.
Now I know you're Jewish. Not being willing to defend your volk's turf is what causes extinction, as the native Tasmanians would tell you if they hadn't all been hunted for sport by their racial betters.
Women's autonomy is a product of men's ingenuity, and it lasts exactly as long as we have reliable electricity. Put out the lights, and we're back to Babylonian wife auctions next week. Women must become effectively disabled during pregnancy, and almost every social institution we have is built around that fact. Being fed, defended, and looked after by a non-disabled mate puts you in the subordinate position outside the home. You've evolved into this role, and not filling it makes you feel uncomfortable and ill-at-ease. You then externalize these feelings and blame the now-supernumerary men for holding you back, when the truth is that without men to do the heavy lifting and the hard thinking, you would revert to scavengers as cities crumbled around your dwindling band of savages. Also, "long-range plan," kek. The day a gaggle of women can fucking stand the sight of each other is the day I chop off my dick and join you.
I'm sure bitchy estrogen-fueled kvetching will bowl over mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker and his four wives. You won't even make a good sex slave.
Go home, Evalion. You burned the coal and we'll never forgive you.

OK, ignoring the the rape threats and semantic hangups, I’ll try to address your barrage of arguments in a coherent manner.

Ok, so you’ve established that a mode of survival can become maladaptive and obsolescent. However, I would like to clarify that the gender caste system I’ve described did not exist before the Neolithic era. Before the development of domestic crops, men would have spent long spans of time on hunting expeditions. What this implies is that men and women would have been comparatively more independent from each other. Women likely spent much of their time foraging, and developing primitive forms of herbalism and forest agriculture. (Both could be described as employing the scientific method.) They also would have contributed to language and cultural memetics, which were potent drivers of human evolution, so it is a bit entitled to claim that male territorialism was the prime factor in that regard. So let me reiterate, strict gender caste systems (as we know them) did not exist before domestic agriculture.

No woman would consider millions of human lives, priceless historical artifacts, and a barrage of toxic mutagens an acceptable collateral in any circumstance.

Yes, mohhomad the pedo goatfucker has four wives, who are the perfect sleeper agents waiting to be converted to feminism. I won’t bother to drag up the source, as I’m not that eager to prove myself, but a bunch of white feminists in Sweden actually established a female only Mosque where they are deprogramming muslim women from their patriarchal mores as we speak.

Also, a note to Holla Forums moderators, IP banning isn't a terribly effective tactic on a Tor compatible website.

post tits

Hey, sugarpussy, if it wasn't for male territoriality, you wouldn't have the space to f frolic in the fucking berry bushes without being raped, eaten, stolen away or mauled.

There is so much wrong with this sentence on a core metaphysical level that I don't even know where to begin. This must be what you vapid cunts mean when you "can't even even"

A) You apparently haven't heard about Hillary Clinton
B) Niggers aren't human neither are chinks
C) Mutagens aren't toxic. You don't know what those words mean.
D) Mass extermination of downwind populations in densely packed areas is not collateral, it's an investment in the future stability of the world.
E) Zero tits so far. Remember to write "Hi Holla Forums," and today's date, so we know you didn't pull the image off Google.
F) If you think the average woman wouldn't zap 90 percent of the world's population in a panic because she got scared and didn't know what else to do, you've never met a female cop.

Time for gore posting, I think.

Why not watch a few of the videos in >>>/10813994/ and see what a wonderful utopia your country will be when it's 100% diverse.

Meant

fuck

Women are children. They are incapable of realizing it. They think drawing pictures with their period blood is a valid political statement. You're wasting your time.

lol, bitches pick berries so they're scientists.

They kill babies inbetween drinking binges.

Look at the state of Sweden. You're fucking stupid if you think feminism will save the Middle East.

guess how I know you're a beta male.

Doesn't mean we can't teach them to stop breeding. You know, through feminist education, which has lowered rape (and therefore birthrates) in African regions where it has been tested.

Radioactive particles are toxic mutagens. More semantic gaslighting from a potential rapist.

Nuclear warfare as a method of political stability, wow, you're a fucking rocket scientist aren't you. So this is the famed male intellect. I hope you die of radiation poisoning you goreposting son of a bitch.

Well, infanticide and binge drinking are time tested male practices, so we are just mimicking male inventions really. You would probably valuate white lives over nigger lives, women use the same logic when they choose their own life over a fetus.

Well, Soyboys ARE the direction of the future. Your failed system is correcting itself with its own xenoestrogens, how comforting.

Look, the game is up. I've firmly established in this thread that redpillers are indeed raging misogynists. So it looks like female intuition is right after all. You can't pull the wool over our eyes, it's all out in the world wide web. You want to rape and enslave us. Don't expect loyalty in return.

don't worry, only niggers rape landwhales

Not bad, if this was computer generated. The definition word set could be improved by creating word clusters such white-list-associated –and– black-list-associated for any given troll/shill angle. The relaxing of the blacklist for a given topic tree word would be guaranteed to talk like that lonely loon freak who hangs out at Holla Forums, failed females, hapas, assorted shitskins, and of course, trolls.

Yes, political stability. The kind of stability that comes with zero-loss genocide against the world's problems. If you had a famed male intellect, you'd posses the necessary mental and moral clarity to handle that. Unfortunately, you're either a woman or you're dressed like one, so it sails past you while you worry about what your friends think about your new hat.

No, they very fucking aren't. Why not kill two birds with one stone, feminist-kun, and go into a STEM field and then immediately drop out like two-thirds of the other female enrollees? "Toxic" has a specified meaning in biology, and radioactivity does not fit it. For that matter, same goes for "mutagen." Also, equality is a myth among "radioactive particles," as it is between women and men. Some are harmful, others aren't. You need a dose of testosterone in your bloodstream to accomplish that level of clarity, though.

And I'll have you know I'm not a potential rapist, I'm an actual rapist, and you're triggering me. Don't worry, Holla Forums, the victim was a nip!

Hang on. . .
Post yfw you realize we're talking to Brianna Wu

Roasties btfo.
If you're expecting white knights don't come to Holla Forums…
All I wanted was a big white family stop making me play games you dumb skanks.

HAHAHA
You seriously think if nothing was done somehow white women would rule over ackbars and niggers. No, niggers would rape, mutilate and kill white women. Ackbars would do the same but also just make some of them third wives. You obviously know nothing about the nature of things.

But you forgot about the jews bitch! White Women have only enjoyed their position due to resource acquisition by White Males. That goes away and its barbarity all over again, no defense for the white race, the jewish masters who are the definition of sadistic and have been inching society towards will not be able to be stopped if women don't come to understand that.

So true, what needs to be expressed meaningfully is the reacreation of the European patriarcy.
Culture comes from families.
You aren't a stronk independent woman, your wombs with legs.
What do you offer to men? I'm not wasting time trying to impress an entire generation of basket case women.
Fucking black women and Mexicans come onto me like crazy and it's not because they're slutty, it's because they're actual women that want to start families.
White women have autism and I'm tried of their games.

You can really tell they were kikes.

Oh for fucks sake, it's that whore again. Laurie Segall. Every single thing she touches is already shit, and she turns it somehow into even more shit.

Have some off topic memory:
youtube.com/watch?v=znaWof1jv6s

CNN is fake news

someone should do a video on how videos like this from CNN are designed to manipulate you. i.e. the specific choose of music they use for the background is meant to make you think something is ominous, then juxtapose that same scene with happy music to show the effect. basically blow their brainwashing out of the water.

cont

And that interviewee is a reddit TRP/RoK faggot numale nigger. I remember, circa 2010/12, when the reddit forums started to go through migration phases coming out of the initial obama-2008-george-washington-carver-magical-rainman madness and into the nigger migration take-overs. The mensrights, theredpill, and other sites such as RoK, went through taking the ObamaPhone nigger dicks into cuckholdry hell, hook line and constipation sinker. I swear to god I've seen that shitskin's silhouette before. Little haggardly miss Segall probably taking his shit it up her 10k cock mile cunt.

Scrapping the utter absolute bottom of the barrel for stories, aren't you Segall?

That's a bit optimistic.

lol wut?

My sides

Holla Forums is full of women and the owners prefer having ocasional feminist defence thread rather than lose traffic

I can't help but ask, did CNN send these cunts here? These filenames are oddly suspicious.

(suspicious filenames) (exactly 1000 posts apart)
I haven't seen dumb feminist cunts on Holla Forums for so long that I almost forgot the scent of dried fishy odors.

0/10

It's healthy for women to ingest semen on a regular basis.
yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen
sementherapy.com/

This, they are quick to enter any thread entertaining even just a hint of anti women dialogue to derail and shame anyone posting in them. It really is pretty obvious, and out of all of the different groups shilling on this board, they're the worst.

I live with four other people, two of them women. Couple of days ago, I was brewing cofee in the kitchen, as one of them were preparing breakfast with her boyfriend. They were being cutesy together, and I thought nothing of it. Eventually, they came to talk about dumbster diving. The boyfriend was trying to make some political statement, and I could tell she was growing more and more frustrated with him, even angry. She was trying to talk about them going camping and communing with nature.
Her mood changed on a dime, though, when I made a shitty wisecrack. I asked them to compromise, and that she could become a Trash-witch. Works a little better in my native tounge, but it WAS a shitty pun.
This, however, makes her light up. "Yes!", she shrieks. Smile from ear to ear. She's enamoured with the idea. Her attitude changes from one moment to the next, from closed body language and short stabby replies, meant to chip away at her beta boyfriend, to extremely overstated joy. “That’s what I am!”
More than actually believing what he was saying, and mostly in reaction to seeing her positive reaction, the boyfriend comments that the “trash-witch” might be the character they needed to “write that childrends book we are always talking about”. After, of course, smiling meekly and commenting something to the effect of “well of course you are sweetie”.
This makes her ecstatic. She can barely contain herself. She explodes in overstated enthusiasm.
And then it hits me. It floods over be, to the point were I physically stumble.
It’s not just that women are children. It’s that they think the world is a children’s book. It’s that level of abstraction they are capable of – anything above or beyond that only frustrates them. It’s why they constantly overstate their emotions. It’s why they think its “cute” to act like a retard. They think they are the main character in a childrens book. They think that there is “someone” “reading” the story of their lives, and they act out emotions so that a five-year-old would understand. I think it very much has to do with childbearing – they are mentally designed to center their lives around children. This conception of the world would be the right one! If the woman in question was taking care of a 0-12 year old.
My roommate could never in a million years have any coherent, thought out position on ecology, overproduction of food in the western world, how it relates to trade, national economics – despite her being, of course “very engaged politically active” and “wanting to save the world”, and so on. Not only is the only level of discourse she is capable of thinking about it like a children’s book about a witch living in a dumpster – she also sincerely believes that making such a children’s book will somehow “help” solve the “problem” of surplus food.
I was so stunned by how all this fit together, that I actually said the word “Eureka!” out loud. I would feel bad about being such a theatrical fag, if it wasn’t for the fact that I am so often vindicated.
After I said so, she turned around, and the smile, the joy, the overstated “cute” giddiness gone in the blink of an eye, and her face shone of reproachful, entitled frustration, as she did not even have the humility to ask, but instead stated her question:

“I don’t know what eureka means.”

Semen contains not just concentrated testosterone but also but tons of minerals and other nutrients - all at the expense of the male. It's wasted on a woman's mouth when the man can retain those vital nutrients that will get re-absorbed into his bloodstream and help build and reshape his body. Constantly spilling seed leads to low testosterone and nutritional deficiency. Why waste it on a low maintenance creature even if it will provide her with minimal and short-lived benefit? A woman does not gain permanent prowess by having a bit higher testosterone. A man creates and uses his testosterone to make gains he would otherwise never have and to build himself into something better.

and in current news on the notion of "just teach them": returnofkings.com/132965/doctors-in-african-nation-of-malawi-are-being-killed-by-mobs-who-think-theyre-vampires

Yep. The preferred use in "social shaming" tactics (on a board with anonymous preference) speaks for itself which type of group has a preference for this same tactic.

If there is a way to find defenses against the modernwymin and find a virtuous female as marriage material, it won't be exposed here.

yummy

Hey wait. Is that shadowy dude at the beginning chris cantwell?

We need more posters like you here

Before I even knew what PUA/MGTOW even was I thought red pill was all about politics and the JQ. Holla Forums was my introduction to the term.

Imagine to my confusion when I found out there was an even bigger community online who only kvetched about muh dick and women. It's a small man's redpill. If you aren't talking about the JQ then you can't even start to unpack problems with the genders. It just a bunch of misguided crying at that point.

It's afraid desu

MGTOW are purple-pilled

yep, redpill = jews.

You can't teach a dumb nog new tricks.

MGTOW
Muh
D
i
c
k

MGTOW are bluepilled whiny meninists. Bring up the JQ or race to any MGTOW manbaby and watch them lose their shit, and start screaming that it's all the women's fault. Then ask them who created and promoted feminism in the first place and watch the cognitive dissonance tear their brainlet conscious apart.

MGTOW as a community… maybe. MGTOW as a position? Hell no.

LOL no. We actually still have a few native societies left that we can study to see how this stuff happened. Also Apes are sufficiently advanced enough that we can see the earliest beginnings of these behaviors; apes go foraging for food. They grab up everything that is good and transport/eat it. Seeds end up in the trash heap and begin to grow. Its totally accidental and not scientific at all on the part of the animals or the primitive humans.

It suprises me to admit this, but I am becoming a feminist. A real philosophical feminist, not a political fucktard. I base this new feminism on the idea that female traits rule the world and drive mammal evolution. (Its kind of like how I can be a Capitalist, even though I have not wealth, I am recognizing that Capital rules the world.)

The best examples I can give you are the birds of paradise. All of those male birds evolved in a race to be the ideal male to impress females. this is the only purpose their colorful dances serve, but they are still very important because if the male does not impress the female then he does not reproduce.

Among lions the males rule over a harem of females, however the harem has limited loyalty to the male, as soon as he is defeated in combat a new male will take his place. He does not contribute to the hunt, instead his role seems to be only that he controls territory by fucking up other lions and hyenas. THIS seems to be what female lions value in male lions. The harem of females can and from time to time does punish a male if he is too aggressive with the females. A harem CAN withhold sex from a male as punishment, which is really just behavior modification.

What I am trying to say here is that evolution is driven by female desires, if you want a superman eventually women will get their superman. And so our conclusion here is that if men are violent, war-mongering, rapists it is only because this seems to be what women want in a man. And the statistics prove it; feminists are constantly hating on the peaceful, low-crime white societies and begging for more immigration from superior black and middle-eastern societies. Women want those aggressive genes. This is feminism.

There was a MGTOW called Dean Esmay who went on Jim's stream.He was convinced that the sexual assaults in Cologne were a feminist plot and the muslims dindu nuffin.

kek

That's if you yourself are bringing up the JQ as though Jews are 100% responsible for the hypergamous nature of biofemales. Tell mr, are you a Tradcuck?

Hypergamy has nothing to do with the kikes, and i've never heard anyone make that argument. Civilization aka patriarchy and religion kept hypergamy in check until feminism. I ask again, who was behind the theory and push for feminism?

No.

We seem to be in agreement, and I'm MGTOW. Check your friendly fire and realize that the official MGTOW community is different from MGTOW as a position.

How is lamenting about the past like it's going to magically change a "stong and reasonable" solution? That's what Liberals do, and it obviously doesn't work. MGTOW is learned apathy but on the other end of the political spectrum.

And you won't do shit about it.

Oh yes and speaking of all that progress being made in Sweden
But let's get to the crux of your now fully collapsed narrative. Whatever you are most likely a shitskin, that includes jews you are certainly anti-white first and foremost. To complain about whites wanting to "rape and enslave" you and then drop the facade entirely here shows your true intentions. Regardless of what you pretend to be and what you really are, you're nothing more than another neck for the rope.

Educated Contingency*

It's not an act of "I don't care" when you adapt to a system rigged against you in a way that preserves your well-being. It's simply too great a risk to get married nowadays, so MGTOWers refuse. Apathy would be to go with marriage after knowing the risk because you don't care.

Funny how all men with "feminine" traits hated women.

Let me rephrase:

It's not an act of "I don't care" when you adapt in a way that preserves your well-being to a system rigged against you*
Polite sage

No. It's learned apathy. You're only interested in "preserving", as you put it. That is passive as fuck language and you're going absolutely nowhere in your "quest" to change society. MGTOW is learned apathy, and there is no fancy-sounding redefinitions you can use to trick me into believing otherwise.

"When you realize women are the ultimate jew"
There is about a dozen screencaps that I can't be bothered to pull from my mega folder now

The language comes across as passive, but it's an active effort to resist social pressures to "be a man" and pay for some Roasty slag. Passive men have been getting married since forever.

Who gives a fuck, birds are gay, irrelevant rambling.
No, women are tailored through male action, a lot of which was warfare back then. All great men with "feminine" traits were either celibate or hated women with a passion, if not both. Social evolution is entirely dictated by men, technological evolution exclusively so, white men "beta" "alpha" "omega" as branded by you cunts getting together to form the most powerful force in this entire universe. The white male mind. God damn I hate you cunts. You're the only thing ruining male brotherhood and partnership, you're the cause of our downfall, you treacherous, subhuman pieces of meat.
Then we should kill all women and finally leave in peace from all this muh male aggression and territorial warfare. You're contradicting yourself, but not that I expect a woman to write anything coherent, just don't pretend you even come close to the dumbest male. Kill yourself vagina, women ruin men and white male brotherhood that has carried the whole world on its back.

So?

Get a fucking pre nupital and date a sensible woman for God's sake. Woman aren't going to change, they're brainwashed from birth till death by yids, just get yourself a woman who isn't completely indoctrinated.

I want the state to raise my gentile children for me now Bibi. You've convinced me and all the rest of us goys.

You had a pretty good point going until you took a giant shit in your pants right here.

ROFL

Why would the same person respond to their own post and criticize it/present an argument against it? LUL!

Also the female aspect CLEARLY has a huge impact on natural selection moreso than men. I am not arguing in favor of modern feminism, if anything I consider it an unfortunate reality. Do you have any reading comprehension at all? The analogs between society and nature should be plain to anyone with two braincells. Watch a lion documentary; only a strong male rules and as soon as he becomes weak he will be overthrown and abandoned by his wives. When humans fight wars what is done with the healthiest young men? And which men sit safely behind the lines? And what do the women do at this time. If you think humans are so far removed from evolutionary pressures I have some sad fucking news for you boys.

Shieeeeet cum skins can't even discern superior black sarcasm, cause Yakub didn't give them big enough brains or dicks. Obviously black society is superior because muh dick, muh aggression, and muh crime rates. You are retarded and you allowed one word to distract you from the actual content of the message. It's my own fault though because I know everyone on Holla Forums has terminal autism and can't distinguish sarcasm.

This is propaganda 101. 99% of debate between humans is a bunch of preconditioned responses. The average normie doesn't care to debate, he just wants to have a justification at hand to avoid cognitive dissonance. This is what pundits exist for - not to convert the opposition, but to reinforce the existing connections' in their existing followers. So welcome to Holla Forums, newfriend, you'll be seeing a whole lot more where that came from.

Well said user

No shit. If it wasn't for slave morality and Christianity, The Roman Empire would be a space empire today.

(((maroon 5)))

Rome had paterfamilias, which gave the father of the family complete authority over his wife and children. Consider suicide, mangina.

Ironic nig posting is still niggardly to be honest shake my damn head famalama

lel women can only throw bantz when a man specifically feeds her a line to use against him.

The irony that it was literally rocket scientists responsible for nuclear warfare is lost on you, isn't it?

I'd offer you the common greeting to most women here, TOGTFO, but we both know you'll never be a woman.

Further elaborating from this: if a father saw his daughter run away with someone else's son in a relationship he did not approve, he was by law eligible to kill them both with no repercussions.

Today you're lucky if the gov't does not take your daughter away if she thinks she is a boy.

THE INTERVIEWER IS A JEWISH WHORE

hooknose tube you say? no thx, rabbi.

Holy shit these are great. You should post them on Holla Forums for some salt

these remind of the of #DraftOurDaughters memes. high quality

It is great stuff. Can you picture the reaction it got from (((totally legit posters))) PRfagging on our board? They remembered how successful draftourdaughters was and just had so much reason and care to tell us that these images were bad for "our cause."

We need more honestly.

top kek

where are you even going with that incoherent babbling? females have barely any influence on natural selection than men in a natural enviroment.
The only reason it is not the same in a modern enviroment is because of a set of artificial "laws" that protect you which is ironic because those "laws" where set in place by men.

and if you're implying that women jump from dick to dick just because they can i would like to inform you that not every women on this planet is such a rancid stinking cunt as your are and that thankfully there are a few rare ones that have some decent sensibility

I hope you can get those welfare checks from jamal when it counts cause when shit hits the fan your'e gone

Sure, a harem of lions can do that. Unfortunately for the male lion, he doesn't have the verbal intelligence to DnC his harem through childhood brainwashing.

Feminists are defensive towards white males because they know how to smell a predator. And they know white men are able and willing to turn their military industrial complex on them just like any other impoverished nation.

Patriarchy is hypergamous by default, in the Bronze age the female-male ratio was as high as 17:1. If you are seriously suggesting Feminists are responsible for hypergamy you have clearly never met one. Most radical Feminists (not to be confused with Marxists) are lesbian and/or celibate.

Wrong. Because we live in a society where women are granted legal rights, I can politically rally against you, and I can mate with whoever I wish. You can bet I won't be shacking up with a chauvinist. In fact, I'll set clear terms and conditions right from the get-go: Applicant must be a feminist, post-gender, have read Dworkin… Hmmm, maybe I'll throw a 'corrective rape' clause into my terms as well. It's only fair. Hell, I live in Portland, I could get a modest harem going if I wanted. #HypergamyforHer

"The common erotic project of destroying women makes it possible for men to unite into a brotherhood; this project is the only firm and trustworthy groundwork for cooperation among males and all male bonding is based on it." -Andrea Dworkin

Jared Taylor, moderate as he is, has been doing tremendous damage around youtube and social media with interviews with cucks who are at least willing to have him on.

Of all the names out there, I've got to give him a lot of credit for not being a faggot and doing a good job normalizing white nationalism to the plebs.

It will only stop if we have our shit.
And your feminism or anti feminism shit wont matter sooner or later.

Shitty breakdown incoming
just thinking here…
Cults try to isolate people and makes them neurotic and autistic. We encourage people to not be neurotic and autistic and be more social and separate your mind from your emotions (so you don't melt down).
The red pill is addictive but it's simply information processing; there is no dependence or chemicals in play other than divine feeling of logic which i guess is toxic to libs.
The ex redpiller? "spit it out" lol nobody 'stops' or 'goes back'. It is quite impossible what he describes because it's by definition a muddy tangle of garbage. We're here to find the truth in the world and that is the basis of what we advocate; if you stop being a 'redpiller' than you are saying you stop trying to find the truth.
The gamer gate and trump reference is just booty butthurt.
right wing is not embarrassing either, definitely less than prostrating yourself on the altar of liberalism and multiculti.
The rest is just projection.
These people are terrible.

I swear the first time I saw this webm the narrator had a deeper voice that fit a lot better. I've been totally unable to find it since first seeing it a while ago and I'm starting to think it was left behind in a timeline shift at some point. Can anyone confirm that there is a version with a different narrator?
Sage for offtopic

But the psychiatrist is actually pretty good with his description, nevertheless if the US military would have watched this show in the 50s, they would have captured him tied a leech around his ankle and given him a good walkie talkie so they win the spacerace for the first sattelite.
The female analyist oozes the vibe of "i m sooo smart and above things" along with some soccer mom tendencies and exaggerated self confidence.

Faggots a nig (9:00)
They literally got a Black Mgtow activist to talk about being red pilled
Deceptive kike weasels

You're obviously a rather intelligent subversive, so honor me by showing me how you see this all playing out. A complex society with technology requires labor from the majority of men to keep functioning. Men won't work if they aren't allowed to have a family. So how will Feminism maintain control of men to get their labor? Guilt, shaming, and effemination have lost their effectiveness. The legal mechanism to keep up the extraction of mens' weath is already so heavy headed it is causing reaction and abandonment of social systems. The left is already losing control of the public narrative now in the face of reality.

Yes, I know as you've already said the plan is to eliminate White men, because we can't be controlled, and replace us with Muslims and Africans that you believe will be more easily controlled by Feminist ideology. The results we've seen from European migration show how well that has worked out.

They also aren't intelligent enough to maintain an advanced society, and the push to get women into STEM to allow them to maintain it themselves has been an utter failure with the majority of them dropping out. The Chinese are always an option, but their communistic controls are already straining as well. It's obvious some regression of societal complexity will be required, but how far are you willing to take it? To the point the your society can no longer feed itself like Africans?

But Dworkins says all sex is rape, and simple monogamy is enslavement. Therefore you're desire to enslave men is justified in your mind. How many foot-lamberts you working with, because that is some serious projection.

For natural selection yes, but artificial selection is what has allowed to to obtain high enough intelligence to form societies that give us better lives. Women's selective instincts have not changed with our other adaptations, so giving women their choice of mates means we revert to a state where we can't survive. If you want to return to nature then go live in the woods, and stop trying to enslave men so you can do whatever you want and get others to provide for you.

Women's choice / natural selection had millions of years to work with, and all it gave us was niggers. It wasn't until the few intellectuals started controlling women's sexuality that high IQ populations came about, and with it the power to shape the world as a superman.

The boobanimals can smell shit, they see what you are just by the way you walk and talk, their boobanimal head algorithms xray you like you are patient, if they see a broken bone they will poke at it. They say intelligence and personality isnt interlinkted, but the boobanimal will scan for both to measure the potency. High intelligence shit personality = ideocracy. Low intelligence strong personality = ideocracy.

So many videos exist by actual redpillers….CNN is fucking late!!!!

They are not fucking bullet proof, you retards always go on and on about your fucking prenups.

Judges can (and fucking will based on how things are) throw them out.

Easier said than done, but at least this one is attainable.

fucking pleb
Also certain states are better than others. I used to work for a billionaire who held his wedding in Texas of all places even though he wasn't from there as they have better divorce laws for men or at least did at the time. Do your research before hand.

The best bet is to get a civil union if your state still allows it, that way a Jewish lawyer can't still shake you down even if she signed a prenup.

this is about reddit redpill.. the dating advice shit. not our redpill.

I'm sure husband/uncle/cousin/father Ahmed is pleased that their female spouse/relatives are being liberalized and taught heresy by (((whites))).

Look a me Rick, I'm redpilled Rick!

what the fuck is this "white sharia" subliminal message doing here at the end of the vid?
i slam is utterly degenerate, in the direction of a regression into barbarity instead of a fall forward into hedonism
sharia and its followers/slaves must be destroyed

If men have all the power and intelligence , its the fault of blue pill and feminist men letting these bitches get away with this shit.

watch me destroy your argument in two words

HILLARY URANIUM

ackchyually
if you inhale radioactive isotopes of actinides, you are killed by both their toxicity due to being super-heavy elements on the periodic table and the cellular destruction of ionizing particles liberated during their radioactive decay that can have a mutagenic effect
so there

and you don't want to see my pecs

thank you

White Sharia is the future

Capped

Trips of fuckin truth.

Get it through your heads, you, the (((independent women))) of this modern day, the no man of worth will ever desire you.

Its cute when you girls use, what you perceive as big words, to explain away your retardation. You think its impressive, but ultimately it just lets any learned man know you like to douse a pile of shit with perfume, then pass it off as a treasure.

Around here that doesn't fly.

This is their way of saying WE WUZ KANGS!!!!!

Two developments are occurring simultaneously: women are rejecting the female role, and life is being created in the laboratory. Unless the structure is totally transformed, we can expect that when women no longer function as biological breeders we will be expendable. As men learn more and more to control reproduction, as cloning becomes a reality, and as the technology of computers and robots develop, there is every reason to think that men as we know them will use that con­trol and technology to create the sex objects that will gratify them. Men, after all, have throughout history resorted to gynocide as a stratagem of social control, as a tactical way of attaining/maintaining power. That is the simple, compelling reality. There are only two other options: women must seize power, or we must accomplish the transformation into androgyny. The freedom of those who are capable of biological reproduction from that work (which is simply a form of physical labor) is entirely congruent with androgy­nous community. Only in the concentration-camp world of polarity must one expect that development to lead to gynocide. The social processes here stand naked: if women must seize power in order to survive, and some­ how manage to do that, power will most probably shift without being transformed; if we can create androgy­nous community, we can abandon power altogether as a social reality—that is the final, and most important, implication of androgyny. -Andrea Dworkin, Women Hating, 1974

all this effort to defend your right to be a whiny whoreflap zogslave

Of course. Feminist ideology revolves around the notion that there is a significant portion of men who just irrationally hate women because they can't get laid. So naturally they conflate all dissent with irrational hatred of women and an inability to attract them. If they were to even entertain the concept that woman haters are a rarity, even among the ebil not-sees, the whole narrative would fall apart and so to would their purpose in life.

That video was made by Emily Youcis, who's into that white sharia bullshit. I like her and I like the video, but white sharia is a bad meme and when it was called out Anglin sperged out hardcore like e-celebs are wont to do when people don't listen and believe them.

Dworkin is a fat jewess proto-sjw who was mad guys wouldn't fuck her. She also has autism as can be seen here:
It shows she's a social retard who's never had a relationship with a man in her life. She literally believes men will genocide all women if they create cloning technology. It's that paranoid inbred jewbrain acting up.

Having children is what women want to do more than anything else. Feminism pushes this idea that motherhood is slavery, but only the brainwashed think women in general feel that way.
Children are the thing that will make you happiest in this world

Maybe we could perfect artificial womb technology, but if you want to talk about a mentally ill world imagine one where everyone has no mother and is born from a mechanical chamber. Plus, the fragility of depending on such a complex system for our reproduction means we would be fucked after a catastrophe. Even assuming we had artificial reproduction, would you not want to be involved in raising children at all?

CNN so-called journalist here, AMA

In the United States only five states have entirely abro­gated the so-called marital rape exemption—the legal proviso that a man cannot be criminally charged for raping his wife because rape by definition cannot exist in the context of marriage, since marriage licenses the use of a woman’s body by her husband against her will. Nearly three times that many states have extended the hus­band’s right to forced intercourse to cohabiting men or, in some cases, even to so-called voluntary social companions.

Marriage law is irrefutable proof that women are not equal to men. No person can enter into an agreement in which her body is given to another and remain or become or act as or effectually be his equal. The law takes the form it does with divine sanction: civil law reiterates religious dogma. The law enforces a relationship between men and women that has its origins in so-called divine law; the law enforces the divinely ordained subordination of women through its regulation of sex in marriage. The law is an instrument of religion, and it is precisely as an instrument of religion that law regulating marriage gets its special character: laws against assault and battery pale in importance when compared with the divine law giving a man authority over his wife’s body. The man’s authority over his wife’s body is willed by God—even if the same relationship out­side of marriage and without reference to gender would be de­scribed as slavery or torture. The laws of God are upheld by the laws of this republic, this proud secular democracy. The marriage laws fundamentally violate the civil rights of women as a class by forcing all married women to conform to a religious view of women’s sexual function.

The propaganda for femininity (femininity being the apparent acceptance of sex on male terms with goodwill and demonstrable good faith, in the form of ritualized obsequiousness) is produced according to the felt need of men to have intercourse. The propaganda for femininity teaches women over and over, endlessly, that they must like intercourse; and the lesson must be taught over and over, endlessly, because intercourse does not express their own sexuality in general and the male use of women rarely has anything to do with the woman as an individual. The sexuality they are supposed to like does not recognize, let alone honor, their individu­ality in any meaningful way. Despite the propaganda, the mountains of it, intercourse re­quires force; force is still essential to make women have inter­course—at least in a systematic, sustained way. Despite every single platitude about love, women and men, passion, femininity, intercourse as health or pleasure or biological necessity, it is forced sex that keeps intercourse central and it is forced sex that keeps women in sexual relation to men.

The purpose of androgyny isn't to become sterile, mutilated freaks. The purpose of androgyny is to create a true meritocracy where female potential and intellect isn't aborted for some mythological 'greater good'. Unfortunately this can only be done by abandoning traditional gender roles and all of their cultural baggage.

At least you're self-aware.

On a scale of 1 to 6,000,000 how much does this picture offend you?

OY VEY

Check of truth of historical perspective of sequence of players. EYoucis should take care to not let herself fall into being defined by a term of nigs herself, nor being the baiting traitor whore tool of Gavin.

Back on topic:

A failed female, with a god aweful voice, role plays journalist, thinking it will save her. A failed numale nigger, with a god aweful body habitus, role plays redpilled off of reddit no less, thinking it will save him. They find each other, and make this bastard spawn of fake news.

I say again, Segall, how deep does your coal burning go?

how are these people in employment?

dont post the fifth one because its retarded
also the second one doesnt have the Effect that the others do, seems too canned for normalfags to take unironically

posted before i meant to
to take unironically, it wont Affect them like the others

You don't need to use a long string of big words to shroud your ideas. Let me translate:
Men want to fuck willing, pretty girls
The part you are leaving out is that women also want to fuck good looking, powerful men, as they so often demonstrate. They may not want to fuck or get sexual attention from the lower 80% of men, but they are bold faced liars if they say they don't from the top 20%. The problem is, you are bitter you can't get one of those top tier men, and so you pretend you don't want sex or love period to shield your ego. Maybe you are asexual, but all the other girls screwing around constantly are not. They also are bitter they can't keep a top tier man. And why can't they keep them? Because lots of other pretty girls are itching to fuck them, and now that slut shaming is gone, they can. Marriage was to control this game, and with its destruction this is the result.

Men do want to love and be with women as individuals. It is you who won't allow it, because you are never content and always looking for better, until the point you get rejected and then it's the end of the world for you. You can't say "You don't like me for me" when 70%+ of divorces are filed by women.

If you want to get from others, you have to give something. Women tried to come into the workforce to escape the sex for resources trade, but found they could not succeed without fucking and sucking their way up the chain (back to the same old circumstances). Fine, I get it, you don't want to have sex with a guy after a while. Everybody else doesn't want to go to work everyday, to be constantly pushed and under stressed. But you have to be if society is to persist. An adult has to get over it, and do things they don't want to do for the benefit of those they care about. The problem is you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Everyone does what they can do that is in demand. If you don't want to have sex with men, make yourself ugly and get a job. Problem solved. But we still need children for society to exist, and nature, not men, have forced women into that role. That's your responsibility because you're the only ones who can do it. Just like men are the only ones who can fight and die to defend us from invasion. Trying to turn people into androgyns won't allow us to survive. It's been tried before; it has failed every time because it is inferior to the male-female dichotomy in every way regarding survival in nature. If you did manage to succeed, all you would do is end the species. If you hate your life that much, just kill yourself and not everyone else.

MGTOW is a classic subversion by proposing an alternate and terrible solution. There is no getting around the fact that it takes a man and a woman to create life, and there is no disputing that if you can find someone to raise a family with, you will be happy for it, barring mental illness. Instead of urging men to rise to the challenge simply because it got a little more difficult, it tells them to give up. That just isn't the way. You could be stuck paying alimony– if your judgment fails and you don't prepare yourself when you see warning signs by investing your money somewhere. It's not like there are no measures to minimize these risks. Your ancestors have suffered far greater risks to ensure that you came into being, the least you could do is fucking try.

Many of us did try. It doesn't matter how hard a man tries if the woman can leave at any time and keep the children from the father, while still taking the majority of his money, while he is treated like an outcast only for those who haven't been fucked over YET to say "oh, you just weren't man enough" while there is a >50% divorce rate. Do you think they are happier for having their children ripped from them and having false allegations is the family court where there is no standard of evidence? Were Brad Pitt and trump not good enough? A woman is only as loyal as her options. It's not about it being "a little more difficult," it's about you losing no matter what and the courts using it as an excuse to extract as much money from you while the women then go on to work as well and the children grow up basically without either parent.

It's not about giving up, it's about forcing these corruptions to be abandoned so a viable system can return. Our ancestors had sense enough not to give women complete authority over society and force them to hold up some responsibility in marriage.

Your arguments only make sense in the context of a fairy tale land where no women want children. There are women who want to have children, the "all women are sluts" is just D&C. Granted, you will have a more difficult time if you live in an urban or "cosmopolitan" area, but the idea that all women have abandoned their most fundamental instincts is ridiculous. It's just not true.
It didn't drop to zero. You allow yourself to be demoralized. This is an existential struggle we're talking about here.

Wrong, it's a contemporary truth.

Alright, how about we play a little game. The rules are simple, It's basically Russian Roulette - but instead of there being only one bullet chambered, I'm going to fill it halfway with 3 to accurately reflect the percentage of marriages that end in divorce (Official stats say 40-50%). A bullet to the skull is just a more merciful death sentence compared to alimony and child support, plus government-backed theft of half your assets - most likely including your house and your favorite dog, which might wind up being put down for no reason.

You sure you want to play with those odds?

You didn't read anything I said. Where did I say all women are whores who don't want to have children?
I talked about men having their children taken away
But you ignore it all, and throw out a straw man instead, because you don't actually want to address what I've said. You can't.

I don't listen to this gay music, what are those guys up to lately?

Thanks. I've been searching for the second part of Nature of Women for forever

Feminism has always been about women gaining access to the labor market so they don't have to depend on lecherous men and wellfare handouts to support themselves. But then, you would probably listen to some self appointed Neckbeard Scholar before you listened to what women actually have to say.

Only 60% of child support payments are paid, and transgressions are rarely enforced legally. Feminists are responsible for killing traditional marriage as well as creating the first womens shelters.

Uhh, wartime economies?

No, I'm not soulless, you are just projecting.

No, men just want to fuck young girls, period. Women fuck "alpha" males out of financial necessity. It's not equivalent.

You sound just like a 60's counter-revolutionary. Radical Feminism has a solution for your kind :-)

It very well may be.

Your future is in an Arab/African harem if you follow your track to its logical conclusion, where you will be treated worse than any white patriarchal society, this is the grave you dug, now you must lie in it. You either join white men for protection or you die a long, graceless painful death.

These were given the simplest of jobs:

"To make up for the loss in the skilled workforce the entry of women in factories was often facilitated by 'dilution', that is to say, the breaking down of complex tasks into simpler activities that non-skilled women workers could easily carry out."

firstworldwar.com/features/womenww1_four.htm

I'm refering to their lack of success in the workforce today. They've been given gender quotas, been allowed to push men out of their positions through political action to take over, but they wind up destroying the companies because they can't do the skilled jobs and they are terrible leaders. Google is a fine example of this. If they actually are as capable as anyone else then you would suceed wihout all the politics, but they can't even suceed with them.

Are all the women sport fucking on tinder doing it for financial necessity? No, they do it because they want to. And when women fuck rich men for money, it's not because of financial necessity, it's because of greed. They could get a low level service job to live on their own, they just don't want to be poor.

This is pretty good.

woww its like you want to lose money or something user

The best part about this derailment of the thread is that this is a woman. You will not change her opinion unless you met her in real life and she wanted to fuck you. Then she would become a natsoc almost immediately.
This girl, assuming it isn't just a jew said she once thought traditional marriage was a good idea. That means, assuming its not a jew, she has been brainwashed (just look at the way she talks) or she found a brainwashed bf.

There is no reason you can't have 5 white children with an unmarried wife.

I never expected to change the mind of a radfem, I just wanted to get a greater glimpse into the mind of madness, and the ultimate goal of castrating men so that women can be their masters.

But user, how will the (((divorce lawyers))) and (((family courts))) maintain their income? Makes it pretty clear why your idea is shilled against.

LIES
when women are not in the kitchen, the downfall of man

MGTOW was a gateway for race realism, for at least 3 guys i know.
More of a symptom of decay, that men then catch up on.

This thread is full of retarded shit like this, so I'm just going to post this and be done with it.
(((male territorialism)))

Hi there Rebecca Eisenberg. Cover your tracks better, you'll live longer.

This is a fine example of propaganda that starts a question. Nice work user.

Stay vigilante, user. Do you know what is going on here. You know the female psyche is collective. You know that your board is being watched by them.

You have managed to touch a very important issue and caused a mass reply from multiple persons. This is not something they are always warned from doing as it looks like brigading and can be silenced easily.

As they are brigading you, don't be afraid to dissect the points in depth. Use their tactics against them, don't argue for your view point, that would be foolish, for if they admit they are wrong then they believe they can never be right.

Rather, just point out all the flaws. They were stupid enough to bring up 10000 years of history. There's enough examples there to make a mockery of the filth they call progress.

As they data mine you with threads on Holla Forums you must data mine them in argument. Do not fall into the trap of being dismissive, draw them out using their tactics and you will see how formulaic their response are.

Remember, they are individuals ( and not the best minded ones) selected for a task, you are a collective, you must treat them the same way a white blood cell treats a pathogen. user.

(((Facts)))

They're at it again.

It was the fourth search result
take your meds

No, redpill = any uncomfortable hidden truth.

We already have a name for boobanimals.

See: mamals, derived from the Latin mamma ("teat, pap")

Holy fuck user you're too stupid to see the manipulation in that meme? It's straight up MGTOW demoralization

You should delete those cancerous screen-grabs. Shit looks like it was written by a robot or incel freshmen.

Shit made me giggle at least.

Men

So I'll press stop and have an opinion because I am a know-it-all.

Thanks Jewish men for causing this.

get the fuck out of here you disgusting subversive alt-kike shill