Nigger Amazon

So it turns out niggers are trying to keep wealth inside their community. How can we destroy this plan and enrich white people instead?

webuyblack.com

Other urls found in this thread:

webuyblack.com/sell
webuyblack.com/terms-and-conditions
webuyblack.com/faq
webuyblack.com/art-collectibles/all-art/clip-art/redskins-logo.html
venturesafrica.com
webuyblack.com/power-to-the-people-t-shirt-lion-crest-black-fist-african-map-cotton-tee.html
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS695US695&ei=ItD8WcOBDcyqjQPz8qCoDg&q=45 birch st. kingston new york 12401 to 243 Albany Avenue Kingston, NY 12401&oq=45 birch st. kingston new york 12401 to 243 Albany Avenue Kingston, NY 12401&gs_l=psy-ab.3…1735.2998.0.3353.5.5.0.0.0.0.135.533.0j4.4.0….0…1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.131…33i160k1.0.wliz9x8-FfU
godaddy.com
209.126.16.223/index.html
209.126.16.223/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

start webuyblackpeople.com and start shipping them back to africa

That means they are boycotting israel

Nah, don't worry.
There will be many a kike pretending to be a nigger to cash in on this.

no it doesn't

By avoiding niggers, like we always do. Don't buy from them, don't hire them, don't converse with them.

Hate to tell ya my dude but it's gonna be a glorified pawnshop where the apes will be able to sell their legally acquired merchandise to each other

Don't buy from (((diverse))) businesses
Support small white businesses

So will this be an official fence website ?

Btw they also bought webuywhite.com so that it redirects to their nigger site.

kek. Spam it with thousands of ads for stolen bikes, and never respond to any of them. Then kill their website because niggers can't into IT.

That's something that kikes would do and the last time I checked we weren't kikes.
The less they interact with whites the less whites have to interact with them.
I say just let them do their shit, it's theirs after all.
If we would have something like "webuywhite.com" I wouldn't what some nigs or kikes to mess with that either, so why should we be so hypocritical about that?

You should learn by now that we own nothing

Niggers don't manage the site, are you kidding me user. Niggers have barely evolved enough to create grainy jpg "memes" in ms paint when it practically makes itself.

These dubs don't lie, niggers cannot code to save their lives, so they either forced some cuck to make this shitty site for them or it was handed to them. In either case it should be easy as hell to crack.

Can't click on their About Us/Affiliates link presumably the "SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO STOP SEEING THIS MESSAGE" shit is in the way.
Of course it could also be because they don't have one.

Since when do niggers need help
Destroying themselves?

Fuck off you jewish piece of shit.
Your line of thinking is the reason the west is destroyed.
I can imagine you during a war:

Do nothing. If you do nothing, this will crash and burn by itself. If you do something, they will receive millions on gibs fron cuck and jews all over the world on kickstarter

I may overreact, but I think you may imply that the "original" Amazon itself is "white" and normal. I'd like to clear that out just in case.
As far as I know, Amazon is itself not so good. Just search with some proper searcher that is now jewgle or something "Jeff Bezos jew" and you'll get enough info.

Unfortunately nogs can't get rid of their collective crabs in a bucket mentality. They all can try but most corrupt nog kikenog or some criminal ends up with the endless supply of reeboks, watermelon, chicken and 15 $ handguns.

Niggers can't prosper unless they are treated like children and kept as slaves

Honestly, I suggest not doing anything because this further polarises race relations. I actually suggest we do the same and if we're denied it we point to them saying they must be denied too. If you do do something though, sue them for discrimination against nonBlacks.

you do not belong here

Just my suggestion: sue them for discrimination not just against nonblack White people, but someone like Asians, Mexicans and semites because that would definitely stir the shit up too.

>So it turns out niggers are trying to keep to themselves for once How can we destroy this plan and enrich white people instead?

Is this a provocation for some blm cunt's sreencap? Noggles will never thrive as a group no matter how much they try, they're noggles. They're a "special needs" group, basically.

I'm all for them trying to have their own shit. Makes others have their own shit that much easier. Whenever someone gets triggered just shrug and point to their movement.

Whites shipped back to Africa? How fucking retarded are you? I guess I can't related to colonist citizien since I'm a native in my country unlike you. Niggers deserve to be shipped back to Africa because they don't belong to anywhere else unlike whites who have at least build up the civilisations they live in outside of Europe. Also what has that to do with economical freedom? Nothing! You just use that as a strawman.
I say just let niggers gonno nig each other with that and be thankful that whites have to do less business with them this way. The less interaction between niggers and whites is the better.

Broken farm equipment cannot own things, newfag.

Tell them you are Jewish and if they get mad, point out that Jews orchestrated the civil rights movement and they should be thanking you.

Truth is the foundation of memetic warfare, you fucking dunderhead.

It really doesnt, but good meme

And look how successful it has been for them. Remember, they were discouraging us from doing #draftourdaughters but look how successful it has been.

Let them fail on their own terms, they will inevitably blame us but it will still serve as a good example that they fail with or without our influence.

Isn't this illegal under the civil right act? Someone should press charges already.

They are niggers… They are gonna claim they were targeted for failure because muh racism anyway…

Civil Rights Act of 1965. Report that website to the authorities. It is easy amd worth a shot.

Why are you replying to yourself?

This is bound to fail for two reasons

#1 They're niggers.

#2 This is extremely niche and limited in scope and it'll quickly end in a tragedy of buyers and sellers due to such a limited market base.

Just sit back and watch and maybe swindle a site that is filled with suckers.

Low skilled shills trying to bait anons in to attacking the site for PR. And when the site fails on its own they can turn and place the blame on them evil Holla Forums trolls.

maybe make accounts there and pretend to be black

Jew detected. How long do you plan on keeping the Trudeau mindset of "never attack your enemies because then they will blame you when you win"?

That was my first impression too

expect the thread to be linked/capped in some twatter post

Niggers don't have a social in group preference, maybe not even a biological once. Other niggers will fuck it up eventually.

There is being a pussy and there is rushing head long into a trap we are most effective when we are like the encroaching white frost slow and meticulous.

not even niggers want to buy from niggers

What about a good ole fashioned DDoS?

If I had my wits about me I wouldn't try it.

Don't even try to DDoS, that shit won't work.

Seems that just letting them fail on their own would be the easiest. Niggers will fuck up everything they're involved in, all the more if only niggers are involved.

The days of LOIC are long gone I'd say.

We don't destroy anything, it's not necessary. The only people buying anything on that site will be patronizing middle class Whites, and it will inevitably be run into the ground eventually.

What wealth?

This.
Literally the only thing in the world that niggers hate more than white people is other niggers.

Obviously we need our own, webuywhite.com. Weve needed this for a while anyways, now we have an excuse. We need to stop buying non-white.

Spread this meme. Only good things can come of it.

This one is simple. A bunch of us with actual businesses need to sign up to sell our shit on there. When we get denied because we're not black, sue them in federal court. This is illegal, plain and simple.

as a CIS white male, i'm OK with niggers keeping to themselves. go ahead, call me a normie.

In practice it's only illegal if the (((federal judicial system))) agrees. I sure hope you don't have as much faith in the courts as you seem to…

Blah blah, just start a white one and lets take our countries back. Its a game they cant win if we play it too.

He's a goy.

It's called Amazon.com 😂

Here's the first problem. Niggers have next to no economic power, and even so the things they are buying were not made by niggers. Niggers also have no manufacturing clout. This will be fun to watch crash and burn.

it only says you have to be black in the faq, not the terms
webuyblack.com/sell
webuyblack.com/terms-and-conditions
i'm sure there's a lot of kikes

it does say it on the faq though.
webuyblack.com/faq
How is this legal?
Why can't a website be duplicated line by line only for white people?

You can't own a business and refuse to serve niggers. They are refusing to serve whites. How is this legal?

this is no different from amazon or ebay restricting merchant accounts to white people only and requiring photo's as proof, canceling any discovered non-whites. If they did this, they would be sued for millions immediatly. Why is this place not sued? Some white person should make an account, upload a photo showing his whiteness, get rejected, and find the kikyest lawyer he can find and sue this place out of business.

Kill yourself nigger

looks like they allow reviews on products… might be time to nuke that

Thats owned by Jews you dumbass, they get a cut. It needs to be a counter to the nigger website, and we get to use their website as an excuse for starting ours, so we cant be accused of being racist hateful bigots. Were just doing what they already did. Whites are the majority in our countries still and niggers have no moneys. This is something we need, since its hard to ask if the owner is jewish or non-white every store you walk into.

I wonder if mass DNS redirection, via firmware issues on Cisco routers, could reroute this traffic to something like Stormfront on tor. It would take 48 hours to really hit, so probably not, but still, it might be cool.

Where is your proof that Jeff Bezos is a Jew?

are you going to do that? at the cost of your own time and money, financially supporting kike lawyers, and once the case gains publicity risking yourself facing personal animosity by sjw types?
of course not, but you're right. we need to forward this to 'alt right' types who crave the attention and already carry targets on their backs, and have them do it.
would be a great publicity stunt for the lauren southern, milo, etc types

he acts like one, look at what he's doing with the washington post

Why should we bother them?

This is self-segregation. Encourage blacks to go to black owned businesses so they don't go to white owned businesses.

I hope the site succeeds, opens retail outlets, and keeps the niggers away from where I shop.

Massive DDOS

OH MAN. GOLD.

I would like to buy a black.

open an online fried chicken shop through webuybulack.com
make millions

So it's black people buying and selling each other's stolen garbage? Let them sell their busted pieces of crap. I wouldn't trust anything I bought from a nigger anyway.

This site is ripe for the old video game box scam:

AYY YO I'M SELLING MY PS4== box ==FO' ONLY $100

fucked up that formatting like a nig…

That does seem to violate several discrimination laws. If wording like that is allowed in a business charter, then we can go back to segregating restaurants et al.

Why?

How about we don't? Let them have their own thing, if it works (it won't) they keep to themselves, and if it fails (it will) then we have something to laugh at. Don't given them "muh ebil nahtsees" ammunition.

i don't have any problem with this site actually, i have a problem with the double standard.

a business should be able to do business with who they want. if niggers want to only do business with other niggers that's fine, but the same should apply to whites. segregation is fine.

coincidentally this site doesn't take EBT, the only people that are going to be buying this shit is white leftists.

God damn, so much cocoa butter.

Everyone should just order shit and keep claiming they didnt receive it. If each user did it two or three times the site would collapse in on itself. If they dont refund, make a chargeback claim on your credit card. This will also drive up their fees for cc processing.

Or sign up for seller accounts, sell something and never ship it. You wont get the money but it should still piss off their customers.

Leave bad reviews on everything.

Get real.
We don't need to do a damn thing.
If history has proven anything it's that niggers always fuck their shit up worse than anybody could do for them.
Plus if we get caught it will just give them more "Whitey be out to hold da black man down" bullshit propaganda, so please, just don't.

And there go my sides. Fuck.

Just call the police when you see your stuff on the side.

pic related

LOLOL!!!
(It's funny because it's true!)

Most likely this.

What does it feel like to have such a tiny brain?

How about we do nothing at all and watch it instantly implode anyways? Anything beyond drugs and stolen shit is going to be in such poor condition it won't be worth selling so it's not like anyone is actually missing out on anything. Just document this stillbirth-in-progress for future giggles and call the police anytime something blatantly illegal goes up. It won't last a year.

Checked

Kek agrees niggers have no sense of wealth, community, or markets. I give it three months before it becomes a website for trading back alley blowjobs for drugs.

I wasn’t trying to imply Amazon is pro-white. It’s just an Amazon like site.

Our tax dollars that they steal from us via welfare.

This isn’t segregation. They will still be living among us but with more money to fuck us over. They already bought webuywhite.com explicitly to harm whites by attempting to stop us from using a similar idea to build group wealth.

Do you seriously want niggers to have more group wealth? This is exactly how Jews, Indians, Chinese becomes rich over time.

muhsides

Why is this a problem for us? If they're doing it so openly on racial grounds, that's wonderful! It gives us a much needed excuse to start doing the same once again. Also my hatred is for Jewish parasites, not niggers that are trying to fend for themselves. They are not the enemy.

We can enrich ourselves by leveraging this as an example of why we should be allowed to do the same. There's nothing wrong with a people being racially self-interested as long as all peoples are permitted to be so. They're handing us ammo on a silver platter, so don't screw this up.

Niggers aren't known for their wealth. Most of the money they have is either from crime or Uncle Sam. There are some diversity/AA hires that make disgusting salaries for being useless niggers, but most blacks just choose not to work because they don't have to.

Not gonna work considering they have no wealth to begin with.

What are you 12?
Stop trying to cutify a word that is intended to convey the evil and animalistic nature of these creatures.

Good for blacks. It probably won't catch on because they're generally really bad at actually following black nationalist tenets (or doing anything ideologically).

We should make more of an effort to support white businesses and informally boycott (((fellow white))) business.

We do nothing. Blacks can't produce or reproduce anything of quality, so the free market will ensure their failure before the year is out.

Kek

I didn’t realize there were so many “nationalism for all people” Ramz Paul cucks here. Every nigger must be systematically destroyed in every sense of the word including financially for whites to inherit the earth. Niggers should have absolutely no wealth, power or influence in America and then they should be physically removed.

nogglers
nigg'os
uganoogas
nugrels
oogle noogles
poopypapmperfaces

This tbh. People who think there is any substance behind "muh nationalism for all peeplez" are insulting our ancestors.

Nigger, the only people who should be upset at this are fucking kikes. Blacks don't have that much money to spend, they're shitty customers to deal with, and they have shitty taste anyway. If they want to put their money in their hands until we find a way to deal with them, then good. Beats making Schlomo richer.

The only thing I disagree with is the “good for blacks” shit. If it’s bad for schlomo then fucking great but if it’s good for niggers it’s ultimately bad for us. They will use any tiny amount of power they can possibly achieve to harm whites.

If anything famalam, whites do that to themselves more than anything else. I have yet to see a race so hell bent on ethnic suicide than whites, even with kikes pushing them to it.

That being said, the jews are the ultimate enemy. Some nig site that will probably miss it's payment and shut down a week or two from now isn't a big deal.

remember doing it for the lulz? do that. just make a bunch of seller profiles larping as niggers and sell shitty products and knock off air jordans.

hell, we could just start a rumor that we are gonna shit all over their site and larp as niggers, even that might be enough.
Also, its gonna fail anyway.

Humans are social beings, there are limits to group self-interest past which you will be heavily handicapped politically. Talking like a jew with turrets will only impede you.

As group interests affirm themselves some conflicts will happen irregardless of you demanding them. Some dependents will try to attack you, then you self-defense them, self-defense 'em all.

I know but I am just saying don’t underestimate just how badly niggers want to genocide whites also. For all we know this is a literal nigger kike running the website too.

It's not about "group self-interest", it's about the triumph of the race of creativity and originality (whites).

Maybe just exposing this site to normalfags will be enough to create a greater political rift. Force people to choose to either praise it or condemn it.

One step closer to them going back to Africa. I'm fine with it.

At least they're trying to separate.

This also. It is a zero sum game we are playing here. There can only be one race that dominates the earth and it has to be whites. So we have really got to dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed. Every other race sees it this way.

I'll give you that point man, just a big mutual bowl of ethnic cleansing all around it seems.
Also
Probably just a regular one more likely than not

The black shops and their darkie customers will simply go bankrupt. They don't have enough business sense or money to succeed as a people without whites. If it weren't for slavery, blacks would have never have had the chance to live in an organized society. They'll never learn!

Yeah, I bet the lemmings comprising most of society care so much.

Space is vast. All we have to do is quarantine or outpace them. To go and preach unconditional annihilation is more dangerous than leaving them be, as you risk failure. Only when defending will it ever not backfire IMO.

This user gets it.

Fuck shill threads.

Stolen goods are legal property of the thief now?

It's like you people don't want only war.

Let's make webuygoy.com then.

This, though I suspect kikes trying to swindle those stupid swartzes are behind this site.

Tired of you "let them be" and "we are Jews if we interfere with them" concern trolls.

This website is clearly for selling things they have stolen from white people. For laundering drug money. It must be destroyed.

This. I was looking through their baby stuff and they have an awful lot of "inspired" items that are blatantly infringing copyrights. Sure would be a shame if a lawanon were to either hit them with a believable threat or even better sick disney's jew lawyers on them. I mean, people can't give us shit for defending the law, right?

How much more damage could our meddling cause?

Just for the lulz this just might be a good initiative.

If you go to webuywhite.com it redirects to webuyblack.com

I had a kek. Juvenile, but fun.

Yeah the niggers bought both domains to deny us from buying it.

"we" don't have to do anything
(you) could sell overpriced sports shoes to niggers

I kek'd really fucking hard. Thanks, user.

etsy, even though it's fucking gay is mostly white people

Can't help thinking there's a rich vein of memes going overlooked here: "helping hands" and the like…

MUH

Oy veeeeeeey! Quickly Schlomo! Get in the lawyeryacht! We must file an injunction against these uppity schwartzes!

webuyblack.com/art-collectibles/all-art/clip-art/redskins-logo.html

NFL Copyright complaint right here

what about weowntheblacks.com?

These people are beyond retarded

Not true at all, they could sell their daughters and then …, I see your point.

They only spend tubmans and EBT, they refuse to accept change because it has wypipo on it.

I wonder (((who))) is really behind this. Shareef doesn't seem smart enough to be the CEO of a lemonade stand.

lol who gives a fuck

A Trademark search revealed the following:

(REGISTRANT) New Africa Ventures Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 14A 45 Birch St. Kingston NEW YORK 12401

venturesafrica.com

wait… do you have to be black to use this site?
can we sell overpriced crap to gullible nogs?

Everyone's upset with you, but honestly, you're right.

I do not want to do business with niggers any more than I have to. I do not want their knockoff sneakers or whatever other trinkets they view as valuable. They certainly do not MAKE anything of worth, all they can do is resell stuff than others made. A third world version of Ebay or Etsy, wow, I am so disappointed I was not invited.

Like me or anyone with self-respect wants to spend ANY time arguing with a sheboon who tries to bait and switch you with something shitty or broken, or deal with her reverting to her free gibs instincts to try and get what you're selling for free.

This idea will fall apart. These idiots don't value keeping money insulated, they can't help their reckless spending and pointless brand chasing. Narcissism and impulsive behavior is in their genes. History has taught us as much. As a people they are destined to fail.

I know, I know. But scrolling through the t-shirts and all the black pride and we wuz bullshit just makes my blood boil. If I wore a shirt with the word 'white' printed all over it, which i wouldn't do cause it's retarded, I would be on the news. Why do niggers get so much leeway? They really are treated like pets. Makes me want to shut it down.

We need to ironically back all forms of White Oppression until it gets so bad that even "normie whites" have to wake up then we can go full 1488. I pretend to be a leftist/black on the internet so I can bash whites to help them wake up faster.

We need to help create and amplify hatred toward whites. Create the problem, then provide the solution.

People will eventually be begging for the solution if we just stoke the fire long enough. Resisting only delays our victory.

This. That said, the jews would want us to try and disrupt this thing since blacks tend to be one set of consumers for all of the stupidest shit out there. They'd want us to actually try and fuck this thing over and send them back to their jewish masters all the while giving them a legit excuse to whine about whitey fucking them over and giving the jews even more of an excuse to claim that it is the whites causing all the trouble.

Top kek. This seems too well thought out for niggers. This really feels like one big set-up or the jews trying to play both sides or cut-off niggers from taking any sort of initiative. This all feels off.

2 weeks until the ant people have flooded it with shit from aliexpress

Fucking niggers

How's the weather in Tel Aviv rabbi? Or have you been too busy biting the pillow to go outside?

Best meme I've seen all day.

Also how do you prove that you are black? Do you have to send a pic of your skin in for verification?

Ya know, I'm going to go ask that. In other news, they don't even have an autoresponder for their shit.

just out of curiosity i went to the history books section in the entertainment tab. this has to be a joke

This thread feels weird.
Something is off and very few people seem to realize it.

IRL Sanford & Sons n sheeit

What do you mean?

You know how every salty kike calls every thread on the board a slide thread?
Well, this is what the real thing looks like.

…fuck.

went there to see if they had a cheap DUAL CEILING CASSETTE MINI SPLIT, sadly they didn't. But it did proved OP was a faggot as the only thing they sell is hair products.

Can a fellow white help me on this? The cheapest I've found is around mid to low $2000.

cute bird

Take a picture of a random cuban and claim you're biracial like Talcum X

Do they sell black people?
I hear Saudis still castrate the black males they bring in country. I guess its a coincidence the slave trade to the (((New World))) didn't have that option.

And Hugo Boss jeans.

OH LAWD, IS DAT SUM CULTURAL APPROPRIATIONS?

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

How long til we dig some jew out of it?

Soon they will be either back in africa or dead. keep it up niggers. race war coming bitches

Anything that has Jewish money backing it will last.

Is this legal?

You still dressing up in women's clothing John?

Help me fuck this doomed to failure idea up gouiys!

Surprised you didn't list a NOC address with encouraging words to fire bomb it…
What are you doing with your life chaim?

That's a very interesting choice in stock imagery. They only showed a black female child and a black woman. The presenter herself is a black female. I thought there's plenty of positive stock imagery of black men. I'm pretty sure if it's the news, you're more inclined to see a black man rather than a black woman. But I also recall reading somewhere that it's mostly black women that attend University. Most black men are behind bars or have been behind bars.

Looks more like the clown reject bin at the Halloween store 4 days after Halloween.

They really think that because pictures of Egyptian Pharaohs are in black and white, or that the Egyptians made a few statues out of obsidian, that the Pharaohs were black. They operate on about a 1st grader's mentality.

That's fucking racist. Imagine if someone made a webuywhite site, everyone would go batshit chimp out crazy minutes after the domain is taken. Fuck these nigger pieces of shits I'm going to make many fake ads and fuck with this site

Are you fucking stupid? They still live among us. This is not segregation whatsoever. This is them pooling their resources to fuck us over later.

ALL IN ONE PLACE.

That's an obvious jew move. No nigger has the forethought to do that.

I see nothing wrong with that.
We should do the same, also.
Remember: The real enemies are the Jews, other peoples are just pawns.

cuck

.. what wealth?

The designs are horrendous.
The lion judah t shirt font reminds me of a middle school soccer team font.

So what's stopping a white person from selling on the site?

"buywhite.com" and "whitemarket.com"
are available.

Niggers can't into amazon user, its more like NiggerOfferUp or NiggersList…

OP as usual sucks loads of dicks and can't get all the info out on the first post….

https:// [redtext] KIKESTARTER.CUM[/redtext] /projects/669601335/webuyblackcom-the-largest-market-place-for-black-s

Looks like othey started on kikestarter

Niggers realizing only whitey is stupid enough to think buying from other ethnic stores helps his community, not realizing how (((profits))) are spent to destroy the very fabric that allowed these kinds of people to infiltrate and destroy his community. Not realizing that chinks & pajeets figured out how to get on the government payroll through the use of EBT.

Is there ever a nigger plan that DOESN'T end this way?

let them; blacks should be segregated anyway

Kosher
Halal
Now "buyblack"

Thread theme?

THIS

Leave them to their own devices. When we are hounded for the same practises we can call them out on their hypocrisy for examples such as this. Focus on the (((real problem))).

Whats wrong jew? Is Holla Forums not spewing the hate you would like to justify your own prejudice?

Holla Forums is a board of peace

These niggers have got to be kidding….here's some pics from the clothing section.

topkek

Holy shit. This is like my 4th heil Hitler dubs in the last three days.

to till a field while i whip it. put it down when it breaks a leg.

i actually was kinda okay with this cus at least they are trying to build something. Thats at least admirable.

then i saw this and realized it was nothing but "We Wuz ___" merchandise website.
I know that blacks need special shampoo so it doesn't fuck up their hair and i get the african "culture" gimmick.

webuyblack.com/power-to-the-people-t-shirt-lion-crest-black-fist-african-map-cotton-tee.html

I should have known better than to actually hope black folks would get their shit together and start building them up.

would not be surprised.

its 2.5 miles from a jewish temple
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS695US695&ei=ItD8WcOBDcyqjQPz8qCoDg&q=45 birch st. kingston new york 12401 to 243 Albany Avenue Kingston, NY 12401&oq=45 birch st. kingston new york 12401 to 243 Albany Avenue Kingston, NY 12401&gs_l=psy-ab.3…1735.2998.0.3353.5.5.0.0.0.0.135.533.0j4.4.0….0…1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.131…33i160k1.0.wliz9x8-FfU

It's New York, everything is 2.5 miles from a kike temple in New York

But this site is definitely run by jews anyway

get a /g/ user in to fuck with their website

trying to hide it with cloudflare.

Domain Name: WEBUYBLACK.COM
Registrar URL: godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: MIMI.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: SCOTT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

mail.webuyblack.com 209.126.16.223
direct.webuyblack.com No DNS record
direct-connect.webuyblack.com No DNS record
cpanel.webuyblack.com No DNS record
ftp.webuyblack.com 209.126.16.223
admin.webuyblack.com No DNS record
pop.webuyblack.com No DNS record
imap.webuyblack.com No DNS record
forum.webuyblack.com No DNS record
admin.webuyblack.com No DNS record
beta.webuyblack.com No DNS record
portal.webuyblack.com No DNS record
www.webuyblack.com 104.18.52.162
remote.webuyblack.com No DNS record
test.webuyblack.com No DNS record
server.webuyblack.com No DNS record
webmail.webuyblack.com No DNS record
blog.webuyblack.com 104.18.52.162
stmp.webuyblack.com No DNS record
secure.webuyblack.com No DNS record

209.126.16.223/index.html - real website

209.126.16.223/

uh, I don't think so.

Lol, the picture loaded slowly for me and at first I thought it was just some random black lines in paint, but turns out its hair

This is a monopoly.

It's not discrimination if it helps underprivileged groups, goy.

Think about the last 60k years of evolution and sit in the corner, user.

The mirror folks… Find a way to show them how they'd react to a webuywhite.com

Wisdom says….watch it take water and sink into the salty sea.

So it's a honeypot for hot items?

jesus, they take the "WE WUZ KANGS" meme way more seriously than I could've ever imagined

Internet usage PERIOD is cultural appropriation.

They literally believe that melanin is magical and allows them to absorb the cosmic and astral energies of reality to give them greater strength and intellect. I've seen articles saying that melanin gives them better genetics and keeps out the mutations, and all kinds of absurd shit. They're like those kids in high school who found some "teen wicca" book at the mall and decided that they have special powers.

If we could get the niggers to start something like a BLACKnet and swear off using all white social media and websites, it would be monumental. Personally, I'd love it if we could get the "#blaxit" going again, because the more of these idiots that remove themselves from our culture willingly, the better off we are when the distracting noise they generate goes with them.

The ones in prison tend to be the only ones who have the time to be sat down by whitey and have the startup process drilled into their head.

Bust Sasha Grey isn't black; she's Jewish.

A website that only deals in Newport cigs, purple drank, fried chicken, Jenkem and watermelon extract isn't going to do so hot.

Nigger this is so easy to abuse to enrich anyone but niggers, I'd be surprised if the founder or someone making it possible wasn't black, but a jew.

Just pose as a nigger, maybe lift a photo from twitter or facebook and sell your shit there. To jacked-up prices of course. Better yet, manufacture shit that's worthless and sell it there.

Just bulk buy some cheap crap from China to resell.

CHOCKLIT NOO OARLINZ

there is a relatively easy way to disrupt this. ==We flood the service with rumors that most of the higher profiting retailers on the site are really secretly white people siphoning off money from blacks.==
it will ruin the trust of everyone on the site and cause most people to second guess their decisions.

ayy lmao

Or we could blame chinks.

in b4 security is a wet fucking paper bag

Is that where I can sell my swastika quits? They are great for getting comfy

Why am I not surprised?

DAILY REMINDER THAT MOST LARGE AMAZON SELLERS ARE HASIDIC JEWS FROM NYC

My cousin is a large amazon seller and whenever he goes to conferences it's 80% kikes. You guys can sit on your high horses all you want but if you buy anything on amazon you are directly putting money in a kike's pocket. That is a fact.

What had happened is that these kikes figured out that they can make way more money selling on Amazon Prime that with their jewelry and furniture stores in Brooklyn. They took all of that capital at put it into white labeling Amazon products. They also use their storefronts as a front to purchase directly from manufacturer's and undercut all of the other non-kike sellers. All they care is about is cashflow and will happily take 1-2% profits. This is a fucking fact.

What you all should be doing is buying domestic and buying directly from white owned businesses as much as possible. Any money taken away from Amazon is a good thing.

Everyone registers their corporation in Delaware because the law is favorable there.

I only support this if its will lead to niggers fully self segregating. By that, I mean, they all fucking go back to Africa and conquer Liberia.

Pic related

This. Start spreading that and it will scare off any customers.

They didn't really think that through did they.

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

I haven't seen any evidence that the CEO is black. Start rumors that it's a Jew who owns it so he can profit off of the nigger's indignance towards white society

I suppose digging to find out that information is good. Do not disclose it loudly if it is in fact not a nigger who is running this shit. This is because if the meme campaign to get coons all worked up is put in motion it is best we already know what is going on fully, so when niggers find out too, they will be easier to lead.

I know, they're still animals, but we need to direct their ire in the appropriate direction. A clever nigger will look into the situation, all (((black power))) about it, but after finding out the truth, goes black power. We can work with black power, but not (((black power))). By "work with", I mean use, again.

This time we dispose them in some way after were done. I say forcibly relocate them to Africa. Without kikes, this could be more of reality than we imagine presently. We're still under occupation.

"Niggazon" is the term to spread, I believe. If you even care… it's not like this venture is going to last more than a few weeks. Nigs want gibs.

If you're willing to invest some effort for some lulz: Take pic of random nig (I-are-the-niggest.jpg) and register. Sell clothes that are 100% cotton, laundry detergent that guarantees the whitest whites, and aspirin in old fashioned bottles. Sign up again as a buyer and leave funny comments about how you couldn't get the cotton out of the aspirin bottle, etc. Post here.

I would be far more concerned about Chinks keeping their wealth amongst themselves than Nogs, but as usual that will probably keep flying under the radar.

Now that you put it that way, it's actually not such a bad thing. Let them segregate - it's natural. Let the other races do so too. Once Tyrone understands the difference between Stan and Kyle if that makes sense.

short sighted fphagoit

Kek

Lol op what you gonna steal. Keeping zero wealth in your community when there is none is easy. Taking it away is difficult. But there are these things called banks that are capable of that.

As always we encourage this collective to use the useful to accomplish the goal. In this
case it would be pointing the baizuo at the market, and inflating the most vitriolic bullshit prominent. Things that blame whites for everything, supported by white liberals will cause infighting, as the blacks look to maintain their segregation and the whites look to virtue signal. The entire community will devolve into infighting. It will be funny and tragic,and the ashes of the movement ( not the fighting) will serve as an example to any who lean left as to why they should straighten up.

This means you can apply as many times as you want and you know some niggerlover on the other end is going to look at your picture at least once. This seems like a prime venue for gorespam