Should Americans under 25 be forced to shut the fuck up about film and politics?

Should Americans under 25 be forced to shut the fuck up about film and politics?

Americans need to be killed. All of them.

Parents in shithole countries rape children to cure AIDS. They also don't have anything to eat, including soap.

>Mark (((Ridley's))) comedy castle
His son is one of the main writers for Rick and Morty so you there's a good chance most people aren't intellectual enough to grasp the profound wisdom of the comics his father gives stage time to in Detroit.

go virtue signal on reddit, cuckchan, or tumblr sweetums

They eat dirt in Haiti, wonder no more.

such le edge

No, they probably don't have to tell them that because their kids don't even know what a laundry machine is.

Not all of them just a good amount

Over the past few years I've learned to automatically disregard anyone who puts age over experience. Whether you're 20, 30, 40 or more, if you think how grey and wrinkly you are corresponds to how much shit you are permitted to talk then I treat your opinion lesser than that of a woman's or communist's.

Yes

the 13-22 age group right now has horrible taste in movies tho and they virtue signal both sides of the aisle all day, they essentially are whats making the internet a big fucking shithole

Underage bleating disregarded

You probably don't realize that the attacks on free speech are an attempt to establish a new kind of blasphemy laws. Where you aren't allowed to criticize or speak negatively of God's People.

calling them Tide laundry pods really ruins the joke

They probably do though. I imagine you give a laundry pod to a kid in any country and the first thing they're going to do is try to eat it. But the reason these are shithole countries is the parents would also try and eat the laundry pod

This is very true now. Society and technology moves so quickly now that if you're over the age of 40 you're probably irrelevant entirely.

oh for sure, kid, twitter is 'society' and touchscreen toys for babbies is 'technology'

It's like I'm seeing double

Americans should probably shut up about most things.

What are you sperging out about? it was only a few years ago.

That's a long time ago user those babies are almost 18

And do you think the rapist are cured?

No

I thought it was senile old farts and Millennials in their 20s and early 30s doing that for the meemee, not kids.

gee, thanks. I never would have figured it out without the clarification.