Has the combo been broken? First goy chairman in 30 years? I know 'fuck the fed' and all that...

Has the combo been broken? First goy chairman in 30 years? I know 'fuck the fed' and all that, but this is good at least right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Policy_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Robb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America
jinsa.org/professional-staff/dr-michael-makovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Glassman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Glickman
hooktube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is nothing good about the continued existence of the federal reserve and no evidence that this move leads to its end.

Someone redpill me on Jesuits. Are they /ourgoys/ or mason tier shabbos? I see people claiming both.

No one is our guys except us. They just may not be kike shills.

Doesn't matter. The FED is a private bank and Kikes still own it, doesn't matter the puppet.
Also, Powell was nominated by Obama.
Not at all, the FED's mere existence and function alone is a cancer.

Everyone is the enemy

block-chain currency will end it anyway. we just need to be on the watch for new methods of kikery before they get a foot hold

It's very bad. If he's indeed a goy, then he's just a gentile frontman for a jewish institution that kikes will point to to "prove" the fed isn't rally jewish.

Why are anons saging this shit? This is a huge position and this guy needs to be examined.
Yea, I get it but that's a fucking pipe dream right now. Don't lose the damn forest for the trees. Does anyone know anything about this guy?

Shit OP
Shit Thread

To climb the ladder this high, you have to be intelligent, hard working, relentless, and sociopathic. There are plenty of decent, hard-working and intelligent people out there. Who succeeds at the end, with all things being equal: the unscrupulous shark, or the well-meaning idiot who would not fuck his competitors over given the chance?
Dont kid yourself, one reason all big corporations, institutions and international organizations engage in exploitative, evil behavior is because their work environment fosters the kill-or-be-killled mindset. Everyone that has risen to a position that influential and powerful has plenty of skeletons in his closet, regardless of their mother's blood line.
Kike behavior is not exclusive to long-nosed merchants, the world is more complex than that

Why wouldn't President Trump see this as a major red flag?

can't post on phone, got on pc just to call you a fucking moron if you honestly believe a block-chain currency will be allowed to get big enough to end the fed. it will be banned china-style or another type will come around that is easier to regulate. never post something so retarded ever again.

If we take the time to dig into his or his parents past, we may find why Trump picked him. if Trump had a choice and a reason
With most of the people that Trump has picked to go into key positions so far (i.e. Wray, etc), there have been clear signs and signals from their previous body of work or from their family ties as to why Trump would value that person. I'm doing a bit of digging now but haven't found anything concrete.
There is one interesting note from wiki:
But not sure if it is relevant.

Frankly, I hardly trust Trump's handling of the fed at the moment. Early in election, perhaps before he was nominee, I recall him making a tweet attacking Yellen/calling for her removal. He still disliked her further into election. Now they are practically buddy-buddy and I feel as if the only reason he didn't re-nominate her is because he doesn't want the shit he said in the past to bite him in the ass, so instead he chose the closest alternative and opted for an Obama pick to replace her. I'll give it time before I criticize too harshly, but I do not trust what's going on at all.

Found a vid.

Yes it does seem strange; he has either really softened greatly or there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of.
Not much we can do as far as I am aware. I still have trust, though it isn't founded in anything other than the fact that it looks like moves are still being made against the swamp and its top rats based on the news headlines.

No thanks. You think you're hot shit dontcha?

So was Mueller.

This guy gets it.

KYS.

A challenge is the kikes crashing our economy and buying up China.
I mean we all know the fucking kikes want to go and get their money into China after they fuck up the USA for the final fucking time.

Yes I am worried about this as well.

The current pope is a jesuit, and he's a heretic, so whats that tell you

I wonder if this was Trump's first pick or if Kushner put his hand on the scale. Powell is a well-known Keynesian, who was very vocal about his opposition to "End the Fed" and "Audit the Fed". He's (surprise) a total establishment tool who has been rubbing shoulders with the Washington kleptocracy for decades.

I am concerned about several troubling proposals that would subject monetary policy to undue political pressure and place new limits on the Fed's ability to respond to future crises. My remarks will address three such proposals. The first goes by the somewhat misleading name of "Audit the Fed," and would subject the Federal Reserve's conduct of monetary policy to unlimited congressional policy audits
tl;dr "There's nothing to see here, move along citizens"

From 1997 to 2005, Powell was a partner at The Carlyle Group.

Between 2010 and 2012, Powell was a visiting scholar at the Bipartisan Policy Center, a think tank in Washington, D.C., where he worked on getting Congress to raise the United States debt ceiling during the United States debt-ceiling crisis of 2011
See, 20 trillion dollars of debt is not enough for these creatures. It's never enough. Central bankers are like flesh-eating maggots.

Top Kek. He's not even in office and already outing himself as a habitual liar.

>"Inflation has gradually moved up to our target"
He also outed himself as an inflationist. The guy is an economic terrorist.
Get out of the dollar while it's still possible.

Every sentence a lie.

This, it's just more Jewish tricks. We're currently losing far harder than we ever have before.

He called Yellen and Bernanke "Courageous" and "Insightful"

He's a Jewish servant like the rest of Trump's goyim. It's fucking disgusting.

and then he has the nerve to talk about "greater transparency" when he has been one of the most vocal critics of Fed Oversight.
I've never heard so many lies in an acceptance speech. Habitual liar.

Does anyone have the clip where Trump says that Federal Reserve chairman is one of/the most important position in government?

This. The yids are trying to hide.

Sticky?

Nobody interested in this? It's the biggest news of the week.

Meh. "News" is when something happens, something new. Nothing changed here. Jews are still in control of our monetary policy. Nothing changes meaningfully. Its hard to care in auch context.

Well don't count on bitcoin since a couple of kikes figured out off-chain lending a few months back.

Wow, what a well reasoned response; you sure showed him!

Its not news, the fed is still the fed and jewing continually. A change in policy and end to usury would be news.

Kill yourself.

They were founded by a converso to bring (((intellectual rigour))) to the Counter-Reformation Catholic Church.
They misrepresented Christianity to every group they proselytised to (e.g. using the Chinese ideogram for 'ancestor worship' for the mass).
They were kicked out of the major Catholic nations – Portugal (1759), France (1764), Spain (1767), Austria (1770), Poland (1773) – for trying to either co-opt the government, or form states-within-a-state.
The anti-pope Bergoglio is a Jesuit.
Draw your own conclusions.

i kekedpretty hard

Trump with an election to win and Trump in office are nearly polar opposites. He changed his stance on yellen in what, March?

Interesting. Got any good summaries?

This guy is shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Policy_Center

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Robb

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America

>jinsa.org/professional-staff/dr-michael-makovsky

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Glassman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Glickman

The combo goes unbroken - a shabbos goy has been put in charge of the Federal Reserve. Nothing changes. Its all just theater.

Yeah, right, that's what it was m8. Seems legit.

And yet, there is absolutely no accountability. That's really the sum of all this shit for me - there is zero accountability placed upon these people. They can say literally whatever the fuck they want, and the most they have to worry about when they ditch all that shit upon gaining power is some negative media coverage, if even that, or rather, if even that matters because, if its not a libshit in power, the media is going to shit all over them anyway.

This shit is a joke. A sick fucking joke. A tragic comedy, wherein a whole nation's worth of people continue to believe they are free, while they fall deeper and deeper into slavery. All the while, these already-rich fucks keep racking up shekels, and when everything goes to shit because of their actions, these same fuckers who created all the problems will hop on their private jets, fly to Tel Aviv or Beijing, and laugh at our suffering as they sup upon lobster paid for with our pilfered tax dollars and the cash they made selling out to kikes and big-business (implying).

This guy is shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Policy_Center

Mother fucker, meant to post that in the other thread on this subject. My bad lads.

The only difference is this time the candidate used politically-incorrect rhetoric which everyone else was afraid to. That's about it. I for one didn't realize how easy it was to just pretend so many of those things weren't said.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer isn't just a meme anons.

And by "keep them close", you mean give them positions of power and influence?

The other thread is full of off-topic nonsense

kek

it doesn't matter which cuckbergfeinstein runs The Fed.

it's already over and America is already a dead ghost waiting to realize its dead.

the moment interest rates rise back to the "historical norm" above 3%, then we will be paying nearly $1 TRILLION in interest on our own money to the privately held Banksters on Wall St.

The Fed can't raise rates, or else all the fake paper money un-multiplies itself and retracts like that video of the recent Caribbean hurricane where the ocean water was sucked away from the island shore leaving dry beaches.

but if the Fed doesn't raise rates, no growth In This Economy will be possible, and the endless gnawing stasis will continue indefinitely, where vast dark pools of capital will chase unproductive safe assets, inflating prices of everything around it, slowly bleeding out what few dollars the American worker has remaining.

and the only way for the Fed to keep this Long Con going with hyperinflation mixed with 0% interest rates is to force Negative Interest Rates upon Ye The Plebs.
make all cash illegal, because the Fed needs to soak up every dollar into some Mega Billionaires Portfolio to be collateral against the -$21 TRILLION and growing.
force everyone to use digital cash, because it's not Anonymous and can be tracked by NSA and 37 other Federal Agencies empowered with PRISM powers, to ensure none of you slaves cheat the system and hoard $1 Cuckbuck under your pillow.

and god forbid if there is another financial crash bigger than 2008. that is totally unimaginable, because the whole system is already tottering off the edge of the Abyss, so there is nowhere else to crash land.

what is the solution?

i don't know.

gold hoarders, Preppers, Survivalists, Bitcoin HODLers may imagine they are safe, but everyone and everything is so inter-locked, that i doubt the Collapse will even resemble Mad Max.

escaping from post-Apocalyptic hyperviolent cannibal robber gangs will seem optimistic in hindsight.

more likely is that billions of people will simply die of starvation within 90 days and humanity will vanish back into the forests and jungles and mountains, returning to existence as pockets of tiny tribes unaware of each other's existence and too scattered and weak to effectively organize in any way resembling the past 15,000 years of Civilization

JESUITS = JEWS

jesuits are the proto glow in the dark horsefucking niggers

seriously, jesuits are basically the first intelligence agency, read christopher story's book the new underworld order

its the only move they have now, grow the economy with controlled inflation.

When they bring the Trillions back off shore, your going to see some serious shit.

hooktube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

>doesn't seem to get that we're americans and we can just burn the whole damn thing down if push comes to shove and it will. and we will

go home chaim. you're drunk on foreskin blood again.

You wouldn't happen to have larger versions of these images?

Please tell me how blockchain can do what the fed does (it can't)

WTF is that?

Friendly reminder that the federal reserve is directly responsible for the current state of affairs in the US of A.
The federal reserve must be ended in order for the people to gain some sort of control over their own destinies.

your bad lads? what about those bad lads that are yours?

You are pretty much correct in your analysis, but we already know what the next crisis will be: the dollar crisis.

The US dollar will fall sharply in value in comparison to other currencies, and compared to gold. The future of US money will be the direct transfer of gold, through private platforms. These companies already exist and are doing business, but are kind of in the shadow of Bitcoin and other cryptos.

this.