Warhammer/40k Thread

Hope really is the first step on the road to disappointment isn't it?

They are beyond comprehension, beyond mortal flesh, beyond even time and mortality. They are beyond many things, but never my hate.

Didn't they replace that statue with a Sigmarine one?

Recap stuff happening lately with Games Workshop:

Vidya related stuff is:

And that's it so far as my knowledge.

Oh, and Eternal Crusade was officially released. It sucked.

Is that BFG game any good? It seems to be completely forgotten already.

Yes, it's sitting in pieces inside somewhere now. They also replaced the aquilla.

Not as long as you never see the dark reality

Already pre-ordered :^)

Are your legs okay?

My legs will be ok come November.

To the surprise of no one.

Later

That's just for a Warhammer game, especially for a 40k game.

Shitty PVP lobby shooter with a PVE element that's worse than Exterminatus for SPESSH MAHREEN. Neither can be honestly called a campaign

gotta sell dem not-space marines and turn all factions into not-space marines
I switched over to Kangz of War, it's actually fun and cheaply priced

I am amazed anyone expected that much considering what has Behavior Entertainment actually made gamewise? They take a lot of credit for a lot of games, but it turns out they are just an outsourcing company

I've bought some of their skeletons, I liked the look of them. They've sat primered and unpainted on my desk for over a year. I really need to stop being a lazy fuck and get to it.

FFG wants to go into the model buisness themselves, so it's natural they'd sever ties with their largest competitor. They're also cucked as fuck.

Christ you faggots aren't even hiding your shitposting anymore, are you?

Bankruptcy more like it. Their CEO got married to Leigh Alexander and started publishing her trashy writing. I would be surprised if muh-soggy-knees played a part in the separation, femifucks have been pissed at 40k for years.

OP pic is fucking heretical, Battlefleet Gothic Armada, so who has tried the Tau commies yet?

Fucking sage.

They're actually doing really well with their X-Wing game, they've completely destroyed GW's former youth demographic hold, and GW's marketing/business strategy is completely focuses on locking down the youth market
The separation is far more likely due to conflicting business interests

With Leigh "Drunk In The Park Shouting At Blacks Again" Alexander writing their shit and guiding their CEO I doubt they'll retain popularity.

At least Fantasy got some good vidya recently.
Just to realize we won't get any good WH:Fantasy again. AoS is out.

For the love of the Emperor why the fuck are the letting Matt "stack the deck" Ward any where near a fucking codex again?

If they knew all teh spesh muhreens get thier nads removed they would probably all be on board so fast.

They do but it's about men so why would they care, there still aren't any female marines. They're too busy thinking psykers are autistic and that there aren't any people missing limbs in 40k.

I tried them in Beta. They were retarded they were better at close range than the Orkz and could use their point defenses against enemy capital ships up to 4k out, ships with 15 turrets that is 15 DPS which is huge, 10 seconds of just point defenses alone is enough to cripple a Light Cruiser