archive.is/G7Bpp
archive.is/4LBin
archive.is/E8gS1

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/catalog/
ceddit.com/r/RPI/comments/7a9bs9/to_the_person_who_put_its_okay_to_be_white/
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's an awful meme but I'll let it slide.

image is the OFFICIAL poster

do NOT alter, do NOT customize

uniformity is key

it's worked brilliantly so far, there is no need to alter a perfectly functional plan.

can't a guy ironically shitpost a ragecomic in current year +2?

Checked for truth.
Better to be white.

its a reddit comic fam

Get the fuck out.

t.reddit

Seriously though, where are all the hit pieces from the usual rags like huffpaint and buzzkill etc? I think they are downplaying it cause they caught wind of it on halfchan and realize the shitstorm that will ensue.

never confuse insincerity for wit. being ironic about ones cowardise does not make one brave.
this is what lefties and women do.

it originated on Holla Forums about a decade ago you fucking newfags

So does Reddit not post these? KTS

On further reflection, these (((posters))) are probably derailment kikes.

Found this plebbit of some tech kids getting triggered www pleddit.com/r/RPI/comments/7a9bs9/to_the_person_who_put_its_okay_to_be_white/

report hide ignore
how fucking hard is it for some of you retards?

and like many memes reddit took it and made it shit
they do this to such an extent they even stole a meme we used to make fun of them and used it anyway

rage comics are for faggots now, deal with it

"Its ok to be white" clothes should be next. Just imagine if this really becoming a thing similar to MAGA.

yeah I didn't even follow my own advice.

(checked)
tightrope.cc/catalog/

If enough people email them requesting, "it's okay to be white" shirts, perhaps they'll answer to the demand.

plebbit censoring, as usual
but here they cut even neutral posts that don't fully agree to be triggered by the evil nazi bullies posters
ceddit.com/r/RPI/comments/7a9bs9/to_the_person_who_put_its_okay_to_be_white/

dont mind me just checking digits

ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2012

Hispanic/Latino people get called "White" in even the FBI's crime reporting stats, as offenders.

And lookee; 'Hispanic' is a victim category of hate crimes - - never an offender category.

White, Black, Native American, or Asian - - those are offender categories; but never Hispanics!

This is so that White Americans offending stats are juked up, while protecting "minorities" (i.e. majorities in parts of the country, outnumbering Whites in births) from any kind of statistical inquiry.

HMMM!

Proper thread here: