Why does anyone like this no talent potato? She doesn't emote

Why does anyone like this no talent potato? She doesn't emote.

90's Emily Blount

So the female Gosling?

she may have no tits, but her lack of personality proves she is an irish woman

i liked it when she got raped by stanley tucci

Never saw that movie, it was supposed to be bad

I cum for her every day

kristen stewart doesn't emote either, nor can daisy ridley act well

answer is they are promoted by hollywood and there is no choice on good actresses since they have a monopoly

Nigga, I'm telling you that Saoirse can act. I don't know why she had the need to get into feminism, she had an okay B-list career in independent movies…

Just fucking look at that jaw and the high brow ridge.
That's a man.

I have a love-hate relationship with it

I don't get why the fuck peter jackson directed it.

but I would say this, it has some of the best scenes I've ever seen and some of the worst

Nice delusions I've seen a lot of her shit performances

Yep and daisy ridleu can even act better than this bitch

The can't act meme is bullshit but it actually applies to her she is a bore

wait that's not kate winslet?

Are you kiddin? It sucks. It's one of the only "slice of life" comdrams I have seen that has completely been sterilized amd removed from all real human emotion.

it wasn't supposed to be funny. that was peter jackson

It sure attempted it with all the fucking toilet pleb humour

watched king kong recently and its the same thing some great scenes and some of the worst shit ive eve seen

which was comic relief probably added by test audience reactions that the movie was too dark.

I mean, it's a fucking movie about a dead little girl. Lucky it didn't get an R-Rating.

Return of the King is also like that. Some of the worst, some of the best.

Incidentally, I haven't seen King Kong since is release. What did you like and dislike about it, because my memory is vague.

Well i watched the extended version. The infamous stampede scene is even worse than i thought. besides that it had some moments in the beg and end that are trying to emulate older hollywood but falling flat. although there are some really good parts like the TORY KONG shit. Some of the effects aged good some didnt. The boat ride was way too long as well.

I could have sworn I had seen the extended of King Kong but on this watch there was some shit i had never seen before with a huge as fish and a triceratops.

And yea return of the king is probably the weakest of the trilogy just because the others dont have bad points at all really.

I was talkin about LadyBird.
I didnt see what you were replying to origunally, sorry

bruh
Lovely Bones did have some inappropriate comedy moments, though.

I like adventure movies that build up a long time, but yeah it's always a risk that it'll be boring and drawn-out