Where were you when the God-Emperor decreed death penalty over twitter?

Where were you when the God-Emperor decreed death penalty over twitter?
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
I love this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_H._Powell
dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/marines-fired-so-many-shells-on-isis-they-burned-out-their-howitzers/
dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/us-begins-first-airstrikes-on-isis-in-somalia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid. The guy wanted to get killed, that's his ticked the muslim heaven. Send him to prison for life and make sure the other inmates know who he is and what he did and let non fatal accidents happen.

You know user, I'm entirely okay with giving him an express ticket to goatfucker heaven.

I don't care if he dies happy. Let's be efficient.

This is why you study your history and learn who "Blackjack" Pershing was.

yeah lets just feed and house him and let him convert other gollywogs in the jails all at taxpayer expense

have a woman in a bikini douse him in pigs blood and gasoline, then throw a burning quran at him

REPORTED

What this user said an interesting phenomenon happens with muslim inmates, they tend to be very successful in converting the other inmates to lsIam.

Eh, guy's just a bum with no future. Don't care either way. I'm sure Goldman Sachs is responsible for more suicides than all muslim terrorists combined. And tomorrow we get to find out who gets to continue the legacy of destruction.

Jew York deserves the death penalty.

Rumors are it's going to be a non-kike.

More liek ZOG emperor, amirite?

I wonder why niggers in prison find Religion of Cuck™ so appealing.

They probably don't mind the boredom and assfucking that much, otherwise they'd recognize prison as a punishment instead of a different place to nig out.

The appeal of Religion of Cuck™ to niggers and other lesser races lies in it's "dindu nuffin" rhetoric. Everything happens because Allah wills it, so nobody is ever responsible for anything. Smoked some bad crack and chopped up a white woman? lol Allah wanted that, I dindu nuffin!

fpkp
kys

Is such a thing even possible? I'd expect them to have a human prime minister in Israel before giving up the fed.

He already announced yesterday. It’s a kike like all the others.

TRUMPY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AUDITING THE FEDERAL RESERVE? I know it hasnt been a full year in office but shouldn't you be doing something about that BEFORE appointing the new king of the fiat?

this is why lock the guy up and make him watch while you kill his relatives instead

If you kill you enemies, they win.

Sounds like we have the best of both worlds

prove it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_H._Powell

As he isn't an official enemy combatant protected by Geneva, why the fuck are we providing any medical care? Let the fuck bleed out. Let him lay in his filth until he expires.

So what? Assuming an afterlife exists at all, he sure as shit isn't going anywhere nice. What happens after death shouldn't be a concern for a government, their job is distributing justice on earth. Fucking kill yourself.

In some cases the surname Hayden is a form of the Jewish surname Heiden. Heiden/Hayden a former dean of Columbus law school was coincidentally maternal grandfather.

t. Trudeau

FFS his middle name is his mother's surname. That is crypto-jew signaling.

Not if a woman kills him

THIS. This right here is also why they're terrible at firefights, they will not learn to aim, or even maintain their weapons because Allah is in control of everything. So they just spray and quite literally Pray.

give the death cult what they wish for

Pigs have to eat too.

Waste of money and a unnecessary risk. We have to clean up the mess, that means purging the prisons of all life sentences. And put everyone else in work camps, make prisons self sufficient. We are paying for crimials, illigals, welfare, healthcare and Israel. If there's no trial needed, just finish it. If you want to make it personal and ruin his journey, just put pork in his last meal, cover the bullet in pigs blood, cut off his beard and let a woman shoot after telling him about his meal. And make it public, that will make them shit their pants more then the death sentence.

Force them to feed themselves or starve through work, and some of them may end up coming out with a skill they can use and the discipline to stick with it.

at LEAST conspicuously put a drop of pig blood on him
to him that is a worse punishment than being mercilessly tortured for 24 hours a day every day for the rest of his entire life

LOVE IT

No.
Feed him bacon. Smear him in pig lard.
Wild boar in his cell. Pig blood transfusion.
Guantanamo

Oink oink motherfucker

I was too busy watching the death of my country due to demographic displacement and socio-economic folly to give a shit.

Why have so many people taken this bait?

Aren't we supposed to be going after their families? If mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker brought 23 other shitskins from durkadurkistan then round them up and gas them.

OH MY GOD
TOP FUCKING KEK, MODS!
THANKS FOR THE WORD FILTERS!
I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
YOU ARE THE TRUE COMEDY GODS
YOUR WIT HAS SAVED Holla Forums
THANKS FOR REPLACING MY WORDS WITH YOUR MEMES
TRULY THE MODS ARE GODS
SUCH FUNNY
MUCH JOKES
LOLOL
ROFL
XD

anything more than a drop of pig's blood is unnecessary
if he touches that he according to the cult that he subscribes to is irrevocably damned period

Did Trump ever mention auditing the Federal Reserve? I thought that was a Ron Paul platform. If you have proof, please provide.

Perhaps one of them is a kike aka Muslim, and is trying to protect his prophets name. Mühammad was a pedo goatfucker though.

I just really love the mods - I think word filters are great. Replacing my words is so funny and really helps Holla Forums improve!

I AM GROWING STRONGER

I would wordfilter Israel and Jews into something.

Wait, what? I have to try this out. muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker was a child rapist.

Don't dare test my faith. I still believe that you are one lazy faggot, OP

That would singlehandedly bring the entire board down

Isn't that's the plan?

ure right.

jew
 jew 
Testing.

Don't know bud

Someone got spooked

>>>Holla Forums

Usual trick won't workaround the wèev filter.

Funny that you link me to a soyfag containenment board when all I did was use proper english

why would you tell people to study history and then reference a myth about some guy killing muslims that never happened? oh yeah, cause you're a foreign agent on this board. fuck off

Shut the fuck up and do your job, imkikey. There are anons that are simply tired of trump.

It costs more money to execute someone in America than it does to keep them in Prison. Seriously.

Agreed that an audit ought to be top priority. At the risk of being a 4D user, perhaps he wants to get someone at the helm who he knows would be cooperative with an audit moving forward.

Looking to

He seems to be more WASP than jew, pic related is a brief career snapshot. Notice the investigation and sanctioning of (((Salomon Brothers))).

then the process needs to be streamlined, nigger.

I would support it, but why not just drone strike?

Go back to bed, Barack.

Muhammad was a child rapist.

Your kvetching sounds a bit too nasal, fellow user.

Your brain on communism.

So it turns out it was an ass-blaster employee on xer final day on the job that deleted Trump's twitter. kek

We can assure his life is a living hell we'll shower him in pig entails every waking morning. These fuckers only understand fear and we will give them their lifelong fear a guanteed ticket to hell. If you fuck with us saracen you will burn by your own words.

Is that the Empire of Dust chink?

Of course it´s both a (1) and the first reply.

the absolute state of Holla Forums these days

apparently you haven't heard about white genocide

Marines Fired So Many Shells On ISIS, They ‘Burned Out’ Their Howitzers

dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/marines-fired-so-many-shells-on-isis-they-burned-out-their-howitzers/

US Begins First Airstrikes On ISIS In Somalia

dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/us-begins-first-airstrikes-on-isis-in-somalia/

jej

Explosives contain gelatin + gelatin comes from pigs = Suicide bombers go to hell
-According to their death cult beliefs.

Waterboard him with pig's blood first.

(Checked)

DUBS OF TRUTH! TAKE NOTE

I ask myself all the time why the fuck we're PAYING for lifetime criminals to get "3 hots and a cot"… makes no sense to me and I'd welcome arguments for the prison system versus the rope.

I wish people picked up on this more.

A muslim killed by bullets dipped in pig fat or forced to eat pork is fine. However, death by a woman is a one way ticket to hell. We need some brave women to get their hands dirty or to perhaps get some feminists and other Marxists to do the deed in exchange for a life sentence.

Shame this thread died and no one saw the truth of the 44 dubs segued into my double dubs… take heed anons, the prison system is stupid as fuck

You fucking idiot, it's not haram if mudshits are tricked into eating pork for forced to eat pork.

This, all female firing squad.

You're telling me that lethal injection, electrocution, lethal gas, firing squad, or even a fucking noose tied high enough would cost more money than spending countless tax dollars to fill a trough for the animals? How?

But user, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker wasn't a prophet. That means their reward for martyrdom isn't real either and that they wake up at 5am every day for no reason.

If mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker had been a prophet, the Qur'an would accurately reflect the contents of the New Testament, which it does not. Surah 5:46 not only incorrectly identifies the "Gospel" as being a single book that Allah sent down after the same manner as the Qur'an itself, but affirms it as true. Yet today Muslims are forced into one of two positions in order to maintain their faith: Either you have to blindly assert that the New Testament has been corrupted, or you're forced to assert that there was another infallible book that Allah sent down which was somehow so thoroughly lost that we don't even have any historical evidence for it having ever existed in the first place.

lol that filter

fucking nigger mods fucking with language yet again
on DOTR you will hang with the rest of your shitskin brethren, imkoonfy

kys kike mod
lel