Former terrorists demand Rhodesians to come back to rebuild "Zimbabwe"

TOP FUCKING KEK

You can't make this shit up.

Source: news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/rhodesians-must-come-back-and-rebuild-zimbabwe-war-vets-say-20171031

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kri66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10944304/Mugabe-calls-for-an-end-to-white-farmers-in-Zimbabwe.html
therealafrican.com/2017/05/african-multiculturalism-no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-land-zimbabwe-president-says/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30209571/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/zimbabwe-liberal-consequences/
africancrisis.org/Home.php
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5038367/Why-deadly-airborne-plague-Madagascar-spreading.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martha-odonovan-american-arrested-zimbabwe-mugabe-si-a8037646.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obligatory thread theme: Rhodesians never die by Clem Tholet.

Ungrateful murderous niggers begging for the white man to return. What a surprise.

Havent those war veterans all starved to death yet? How about we start bombing them.

Reminds me of that article stating Asians were savagely colonizing Africa and they wanted whitey to come back

archive.is/Kri66
Archive next time op you nigger.

really nigger? those better be current sanctions and not ones that ended 10 years ago

Disregarding the Pajeet presence in places like Kenya, is anyone else apart from the chinks colonizing Africa?

Yeah totally forgot to, thanks.

So, pic related continues?
I hope no whites move back, Zimbabwe should starve itself empty.

what is there to say at this point
if you still don't get it you never will

you made your bed, niggers.

==We WUZ KA…….. oh sheeit, we needs dem whities back

Lurk more

You reap what you sow! Enjoy starving, you “liberated” niggers!

I ask myself: Have these blacks actually come to the realization that they are incompetent as a race, and that only the white blood of the true Rhodesian can pull them back up out of their hole. I wonder if the communists see the error of their ways, and that white is right.
Is that not the only explanation for the blacks who hacked up the whites and raped their families - asking those same whites to come back and save them. It must be horribly humiliating and embarrassing - to grovel at the feet of the white man and ask for your former economic success back.
They still deserve to die. All of them.

No, because of: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Looking for the articles to remake that picture with more consistency, found this:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10944304/Mugabe-calls-for-an-end-to-white-farmers-in-Zimbabwe.html

Mugabe calls for an end to white farmers in Zimbabwe
The president ratchets up his anti-white rhetoric after discovering some of his ministers were leasing back land to farmers that had been revoked in 2000
Robert Mugabe delivering a speech earlier this year
Robert Mugabe delivering a speech earlier this year Photo: Tsvangirayi Mukwazhi/AP
By Peta Thornycroft in Johannesburg5:38PM BST 03 Jul 2014
Robert Mugabe, the president of Zimbabwe, has warned that in future “no white person will be allowed to own land” as he unveiled a new farming settlement scheme west of the capital, Harare.
“We fought these people,” he said. “We can’t be soft on them when it comes to land. We’ve not chased them away from this country - they’re there in the industries, in the cities.”
He also urged black landowners, including some of his ministers, to stop leasing back land they had been awarded to some of the 4,000 white farmers who were forced off without compensation from 2000 onwards.
There was a large contraction in the economy as the white farmers produced much of Zimbabwe’s food, which hit exports.
“What annoys us even more is where our own indigenous farmers sub-lease to the very same white farmers we took our heritage from yesterday,” he said. “So, I’m saying to those among us who are guilty [of leasing land], some I’m told are my ministers who are refusing to remove those whites in their constituencies, we say 'No’. Why do you need them?”
Related Articles
Robert Mugabe meets Pope Francis at sainthood ceremony 27 Apr 2014
Morgan Tsvangirai kicked out of MDC party 26 Apr 2014
Robert Mugabe and Zimbabwe boycott EU summit over exclusion of wife Grace 30 Mar 2014
Robert Mugabe demands pay rise after daughter's expensive wedding 17 Mar 2014
Last December Mr Mugabe told Zimbabweans to “strike fear in the heart of white men. They must tremble. The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Whites are part of an evil alliance.” About 300 white farmers remain on small portions of their original land holdings.

What makes me literally reeeeeeee is to know there are fucktards and kikes in the goverment that will send aid to that country so with the taxes of a white country (of course)we will end up paying for them so they can keep another generation of blacks with propaganda about how it's all whitie fault.
Africa would have solved itself had it not been for the west sending food aid to animals.

“The permits we are launching here should be a clear message to those in Britain and the United States that whatever dreams they have of trying to sneak back through the back door will not work. We want it indicated in our laws that Zimbabwe has truly come back to its owners and the whites will never come back,”

therealafrican.com/2017/05/african-multiculturalism-no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-land-zimbabwe-president-says/
For those that don't know their history, most of the niggers in Rhodesia/South Africa came after the whites settled there and made it nice, like ants to a picnic.

Nice id
They are bloodthirsty idiots with high time preference.

Dunning Kruger is more of a personal effect, no? I didnt really perceive it as something a group can experience. They have had plenty of time to test their system. I guess you might be right though, considering I think they blamed sanctions.

They deserve the same thing the Jews got in ww2, to work off their debt to our race, thats what they deserve. The question is if they will ever pay up.

Choose one

Mugabe has had a good run at that.
There isn't really any easy win there.

Nah. We have paid for a Jewish genocide, nigger genocides. Time to genocide them for real.

Yes but imagine a situation where 99% of niggers have it (which is a realistic estimate). Then, for all intents and purposes, they have it on a national or racial scale.

Let the niggers starve

Now ?! aren't most Rhodesians too old to return ? besides their children probably all have stabilished lives in countries like Australia, USA and UK. What reason would they have to go back only to be banished again when the niggers starts to chimpout and blame whitey for their own problems.

White nations don't let them in. (((Because)))
They seem to be doing OK in Zambia.

Not true, there are quite a few in Australia.

I'm pretty sure white Rhodesians had a right to return to UK with no issues, you must be confusing with South Africa, poor white south africans are fucked when it comes to legally immigrate to their ancestral homes.

I always wondered if it is possible to save Africa by swapping iq

Why the hell would you even want to? Altruistic ideas like that caused this mess.

Take a look at the high IQ half-white mongrels in America. GENOCIDE THEM ALL.

>I always wondered if it is possible to save Africa by swapping iq

Soon as all the niggers are dealt with.

Thats why its called forced labor.

Why would you trust jews to manufacture things and not sabotage it all while kvetching about everything?

Well one Boer figured out how to force Canada to accept him, but being Canadian I didn't have the heart to tell him he's going to be kicked out in about 2-4 years and he's simply going right back into the very situation he tried to escape.

Kvetching only happens when they are in control of things, you wouldnt find Jews calling up the police and crying about mistreatment by Germans, or hate speech or something. Sabotage is met with harsh punishment, removal of rations etc. Jews will sell you the rope to hang them with, they will do whats best for themselves in those times and whatever they can to survive like rats or cockroaches. Ive heard that they have been known to even turn on eachother in desperate times.

Actually, this brings to mind stories of Israeli soldiers selling equipment to Palestinian terrorists and militias who would then use those same weapons and such against the Israeli army. At greatly increased prices, of course. I think that was in the book Fry The Brain, but I cant recall.

A new nation with no apartheid at all. There must simply be no blacks. That is the only way Rhodesian could ever return.

If Whites came back and sorted out Africa's problems niggers would chimp out and start killing their benefactors again. The thing is, nogs are incapable of empathy and long term planning. As long as dindus inhabit Africa this beautiful continent will forever be a undeveloped shithole.

Try to get him to migrate to the U.S somehow.

I know most of us have all seen this before, but here is just a reminder…

The chinks control Africa now and have too much invested to just let it fall into non-chink hands. They are the ones who armed the rebels, Jews lead them ideologically.

Carpet bombing in Africa is useless. Starving them out and hit-and-run attacks do ten times the damage they'd do on average to any other country on Earth.

To be frank, I just don’t see why we should keep parasites around.

Africa truly is a beautiful continent and niggers are running it into the ground. Chinks already turned their own country into a polluted hellhole and they will do the same to Africa as well. Those slant-eyed monkeys don't give a single fuck about nature anyway.

Quit sending food and medical supplies and they will just die off.

Where was Afrimerica with the drones and soldiers after he made this racist statement? If a white person told all the niggers to get the fuck out, Merkel, Macron, Tredeau and the other members of the cuck alliance would have started a world war against him.

Like pottery.

>I always wondered if it is possible to save Africa by swapping iq

Go see a doctor, you got the pathological altruisms

I'd go become a Rhodesian, but fuck Zimbabwe.

The last people who will ever go to Zimbabwe are the Rhodesians. Better than anyone else, they know better.
Let's send America's Leftists to Zimbabwe instead. Those pansies can learn 'rebuild' the black paradise for the black people. Hell, they would probably want to. We can give them one-way tickets to Liberia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, anywhere the (((communistas))) have destroyed society. If Leftists will never learn, then why bother trying to deprogram them? Just send them to a kibbutz in Hell.

We need to field an army and cut out a swath in africa for a white homeland.

Here, brand new screenshots of better matching sizes.

They want this, they want that, I want them to die.

I remember an article about some nigger nogging on about how how the whites took care of them and gave them gibs, while now the chinks only exploit them.
For all I care, I hope the Chinese steal every last twig from their mud huts.

How do you sabotage a mass grave?

Fucking brutal slaying. I feel bad for genetic interiors sometimes then an arrogant Nigger will pop up spewing shit and I won't care again.

We'll be back eventually. Rhodesia will be rebuilt. Nogs will be dealt justice.

Serious question are Africans too fucking stupid to simply grow a garden or something? They live in some of the most fertile lands on Earth. What is their fucking malfunction?

Any non-libtard white man would simply grow a garden immediately and eat the hundreds of wild edible plants. There's at least 5 weeds in my yard that are edible right now, pic related.

Do you really need to ask this user?

You're like a little baby.

Damn right, Plantago major is good for medicinal purposes too.

A real good one is Lambsquarters, both the leaves and seeds are good to eat, though the seeds are kind of a pain to process. I'd be feeling pretty smug and comfy watching all the nogs starve with abundance growing all around them.

So the very animals that personally slaughtered those people now want them back because animals are animals and can't do anything but consume? If Amy Rhodesian dares to go back it fucking better be with bombs and machetes. Starve their land empty then retake it. This is exactly what happens when subhumans get uppity. Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, South America, India, it's all the fucking same. Whites are either forcefully evicted or exterminated then their once prosperous and beautiful lands turn into barren fields of ash. Shitskins are below animals because even animals can build and maintain and provide for themselves. These creatures are evolutionary dead-ends in every sense of the word. Their entire existence consists of consumption and reproduction, that's literally fucking it. Once Whites withdraw from the world at large and focus on their own nations we'll very rapidly see one of the if not THE greatest mass extinction events ever recorded. In less than a year billions will die and the remnants of the vermin will quickly disappear into their native habits never to be seen again. That is, of course, until we solve this problem once and for all via absolute extermination. No mercy for these overgrown locusts, what they've done to us we will avenge sevenfold. Crush their spirits by ensuring they know just how dependent they are on Humans via neglect, watch them starve. Watch the survivors scatter and desperately try to rebuild their insectile colonies, and finally crush them underfoot. We tried to give them their own countries. We gave them entire nations including infrastructure, sustainability, government, society, and luxury. What took us millennia of constant struggle and effort to achieve they had handed to them. Handed to them on a nice golden playter, not gilded mind you but fucking golden. And how have they repaid us? Death. Death, strife, chaos, hatred, and more. No more I say, these insects have made clear their inferiority. And they have made abundantly clear that their only role in life is the destruction of everything else that we painstakingly crafted from the ground up including our very lives. Peace was never option, unfortunately it was only made clear in the past century

Nice. Haven't heard of that one.
Pic related is Purslane it has a nice taste. Highest source of Omega 3 in the plant kingdom or something like that. Oily tasting leaves. Grows all over the place.

Their IQ is quite literally too low to even manage to feed themselves, they ate the seeds and sold the irrigation systems they were given as aid. They never domesticated an animal and husbandry is a completely alien concept. Many of them quite literally live off scraps of lions because even wild animals are more adapt to survival than they are. They routinely do mind-bogglingly stupid shit like this and keep getting aid. I honestly hate them so much and wonder for what fucking purpose are they allowed to exist, they are a blight and drain on the planet.

I read a story how the former skyscrapers have all the windows busted out but they still live in them and the bathrooms don't work so they shit down the elevator shaft til it's 5 stories high with shit

They are incompatible with civilization, they have no idea how anything works, it's all white man's voodoo to them. In all ways they are completely archaic, below that of even the first bipedal apes. Had things had been allowed to take their proper course and these niggers went extinct we'd now be discussing them as a missing link instead of humoring such stupidity as equality.

I harvested plantain once.
I dried and roasted the grains in the oven at low temperature, then grinded it into flour to make brownies; the taste is kinda strong but the chocolate was there to hide it.

I looked for it but couldnt find any around my terrain.

I have plenty of canadian ginger though, it just grow there under the sugar maples.

I always considered those weeds since they grow every where around here.

Also, the thing that pisses me off more than anything if we didn't bend over backwards for these subhumans is how many white lives would have been spared, how many resources that we spent on these animals that could have gone to advancing our people. If there were no niggers, just imagine where we'd be now. This course also takes away the main kike golem substantially reducing their power.

Godspeed.

Kekd

If we want to avoid becoming a minority then we need to invite all whites in Africa to move to the US, along with any whites in Europe, and stop all other immigration. Such a blatant pro-white policy is unthinkable in America in 2017 which is why another civil war is inevitable.

Have white children.

as to the continued existence of other races; if they have ambition they will try to kill us, and if they have no ambition they are worthless

This is typical of the nigger time dilation problem. Whites, fleeing do-gooder abolitionists in the Cape, crawl across South Africa, fighting off Zulu attacks along the way (with the usual thousands-to-zero kill-loss ratio, kek). This is just as the Zulu are killing literally everybody in their part of the land, and the shattered refugees from the beaten tribes pull together into a roving murder machine called the Matabele.

Fast forward to when the Matabele reach the white settlements. They decide to have the land off the whites, so they attack, just like they did everywhere else. Problem is, they're up against Boers, not terrified niggers for once. Again, HUGE slaughter of the black locusts, minor casualties for the whites, who unwisely let some Matabele live.

Fast forward about 25 years, and the English missionaries have reached the area and are preaching Christ to Mzilikazi, King of the Matabele and architect of the bulldozer campaign decades before. He accepts baptism, and now he's a good guy. Boers, not fooled, keep their powder dry.

Fast forward 100 years. More English have come to what is now Rhodesia, and the Boer system of, basically, Apartheid has created a lush and productive land. The local nigger invaders have been kept steadily at work and fed for generations, and the silly whites think they're tame. When the Jews apply pressure from outside to those horrible racists in Rhodesia, nobody can even remember why they were oppressing the poor niggers in the first place – they're so well behaved now! So, in 1978, under all the pressure world (((financial markets))) could apply, and along with American and British university types (who are pushing 50 now and haven't been made to pay yet), the stout Rhodesian Boer votes to negotiate with the nigger faction, which has since bred like a plague and constitutes the majority. It's only fair, goyim.

Bang! Just like that, the Rhodesian government tosses the keys to the niggers and skips out to enjoy their speaking fees at prominent NGOs, lecturing middle class audiences about how racism can be overcome. Meanwhile, back in Zimbabwe, cannibalism and Voodoo.

I support a white return to Zimbabwe, but only if the niggers admit they're fuckups, voluntarily submit to castration and slavery, and then erect a stone obelisk with a warning in four languages about letting dangerous animals vote.

The only solution to niggers is to completely exterminate them without exception. So that future generations can understand what niggers were, we can have a Museum of Niggers, complete with a plywood cutout ghetto and animatronic niggers that swing plastic knives

You'll need a height limit, don't wanna spook the young ones.

I'm pretty sure you are talking about an old halfchan thread where a russian wrote about his visit to Johannesburg city center. It is an essential read on what happens when a city undergoes rapid cultural enrichment.

Mandela was a fucking terrorist.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/30209571/

Haven't read through that in ages, thanks for the link.

They've realised for years it was a mistake to boot the only people holding their country together.

Could you imagine all the Rhodesian vets, exiles and farmers return en masse; then the govt tries to fuck them over. Next all the Whites go full genocide and make Zimbabwe a White country again. A highly advanced, agriculturally rich nation rivaling Europe….One can dream

How soon 'til jewish journalists accuse whitey of racism for not returning?

Actually this is a bunch of bullshit, IQ increases much faster than 1point per 100years, but then again you could ask yourself if the people really got smarter or their "algorithms" just got more in tune with the stuff they experience in their environment. Personally i think looking at biology people do not get smarter but more adept, nevertheless i still think there is a factor that drives intelligence. I would suggest that reddit would meet their black wifes in zimbawe, it would solve two problems: shitters that point fingers at strawmen and scream hysterically at it, and people that get some hay because otherwise there are no strawmen to build.

Maybe we should go back and recolonize? Thats if China doesnt beat us to it…

But then again, and not to be a reddit culture of critique shitter i would offer a different solution:
Since we live in the age of big data i would use such a tool to determine IQ and i would do so through various cultural and racial spheres. I would use black women with an high IQ to look at different males and determine attractiveness, i would do so with less smarter etc. etc. Do so with the males use some other indicators that correct for that do so with all races through all specturms and all cultures. So you then get a sweetspot.

Satan is right, you know.

Pathetic, let them rot. They are begging for whites to come in and do what we do best and fix things. As soon as that happens, they resort back to their savage ways of raping, killing, plundering, and wasting resources. To hell with the niggers, this is what they wanted, let them have all they want.

Hey at least we can count on the jews to help us in Africa

But the more i think of that shit, cya.

Why would whites go back when it's a hostile hellhole?
Instead go to Good Hope, the Kang welcomes them all, and the Khoi would fight for the whites.

I'll be honest I hope the nigs are butchered and eaten like dogs by the Chinese and not only that I hope the Chinese harvest their organs to feed the Chinese black market.

Wait that can be misinterpreted
What I mean is I hope the Chinese literally cannibalise these nigs in every sense of the word

You can't take an organ from a nigger and put it into a Chinese because the Chinese person's body will reject it.

When Doctors say that they have to find a "compatible" organ for an organ recipient, what they really mean is that they need an organ from someone who is the same race. They just don't put it that way because of political correctness.

Good. I also hope chinks fuck over other chinks selling them shitty organs.

Whispers in the wind: No.

In all seriousness, the only way to save them is with mass sterilisation programs something like what the Americans have with planned parenthood. Otherwise it will just create endless suffering and no aid will ever be enough because like all animals who overpopulate they will reach a peak and then die off completely as they deplete all resources . The other answer is backdoor fund the Chinese to wipe out the continent, call it humanitarian benefit to the rest of the human race .

Niggers would of starved to death or died from disease by now if bleeding heart whites stopped helping them.

Kill every "zimbabwe" nigger. Just kill them all.

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/zimbabwe-liberal-consequences/

user DONT EAT THAT IT MIGHT BE POISON AND YOU WILL DIE

If there are any Rhodesians willing to go back, its only because Zimbabwe has collapsed and they want to take it over again.

(checked)
Thanks for posting the story of the ghouls I was going to request it.
there is no more direct linking on this board anymore faggot so apologize to the user

Dunno Rothy seems pretty pissed at the Nogs after he coughed up his own koolaid.

There was some story about how one villager had this huge irrigation pump that could easily have watered all the farmland around the village. Another one got offered a small pump that could have irrigated just his small garden, but "held out" until he too got a huge industrial pump. Neither of them used the pumps, just kept them sitting around as status symbols.
Foreign aid ought to be audited. If some village has fertile land, seeds and equipment any further demands they make are to be ignored.

Reading this thread just reminded me of a website that I used to browse years ago, so I thought I would look it up and share it.

Stop posting.

AKA (((christians)))
Daily reminder.

what site is that?

The funny thing is that nogs don't even understand an eye for an eye. If you killed a nigger's family because he killed yours, he wouldn't understand why you did it. He wouldn't recognize that he had brought this upon himself. He wouldn't ever feel remorse for doing this to someone else in the first place. He would only understand that his family was killed and that it's whitey's fault.

What true words, from the mouth of Satan even.

I dont think they have the capacity to feel shame. They only know RAPE, EAT, KILL. A white or other human would feel intense shame in asking those they exiled to return, not niggers. They, without the slightest bit of shame or self awareness, want food that ebil whitey grew.

Fuck I hate these primates so much.

Here's the one you were talking about user. Might have already been posted in this thread though.

Even in the west they're like this, they'll start a fight, get their asses beat and invite all of their friends to join and act like they're strong.

Double dubs confirm. Niggers are the same no matter where they are currently infesting. Can we just make the nigger killer virus already?

Reminds my ass of Manson when he said after the race war the NigNogs would come to look for their white saviors.

Read the news lately brother ?

It's obvious, that's what they always do. They always talk about taking out whitey and when we show the claws they do the "but mane if we come together we can make it as tha human race u feel me ?". We have to make sure that once again no one goes all "White man's burden" and start feeding them and giving them our tech, otherwise they'll follow us everywhere, we must make sure that their asses never goes outside of certain parts of Africa.

Took me 30 yrs to finally give up trying to see the good in them as anything that was percieved as such by me were ploys. We are literally seen as hosts for these parasites in New England .

Thank you for that bit of glorious news user. We deified this plague yet?

I guess Ill just go with an old school meme. He was the mortal enemy of the baby killing goddess Lamashtu

We are seen as hosts for these demons no matter where they infest. If someone cant bring themselves to the realization life would improve exponentially with niggers gone, that person is lost to the kike.

sauce on video in pic plz

Nice , even better sauce

Pazzuzu it is !

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5038367/Why-deadly-airborne-plague-Madagascar-spreading.html

I'm not sure if you meant demon literally but I'm starting to believe they and their handlers are a different species all together. Even the Mormons said Cain's curse was the darkening of his skin and soul.So others would be warned.

Well niggers are definitely beasts, but kikes ARE demons. Not all demons are the same mind you, but kikes are a special brand of demons, ones we should fight to the death. Demons of antiquity would use their powers to control beasts to do their dirty work…..

moral of the story leave no survivors

checked you glorious wizard

Most of that white guilt and benevolence is expressed by "spiritual" left. Most hard working Christian's are standing shoulder to shoulder in all this. You'll find you most loyal protectors have been Christian.

Better than "die Antwoord" unless it's the final answer .

Those trips couldnt be any more true!

die off completely and we will

Well you reap what you sow. In this case nothing at all.

Top fucking kek.

Cpould be they got bored with no whites to kill and rape and want new ones to move in so they can reapet the event, possibly after getting some food from them fist though they may not have thought that far ahead..

"Certain parts of Africa"? What, keep them on reservations? Why? What purpose would that serve? What would be the point in preserving any aspect of these animals? When ants infest my kitchen, I don't restrict them to the laundry room and let them continue to live there, only killing the ones that leave their boundaries. I fucking wipe them all out. What possible benefit could there be to allowing niggers to continue to exist?

Just fucking exterminate them all like the vermin they are. You could make it easier by promising to allow them to live in exchange for serving as farm slaves… killing all the females and castrating the males so there's no possibility of them breeding and taking over again. Once you've destroyed all the niggers willing to fight, the ballless (literally) niggers on your farm can be employed as brute labor at gunpoint; whether they work for the rest of their lives or escape into the bush and hide, it won't matter; with the females all wiped out and their dicks and balls cut off, there's no possibility of them creating a self-sustaining population or polluting our bloodlines by raping and impregnating white women. The remaining niggers can all die out over the course of decades and we'll finally be left in peace.

I sometimes wonder if it's possible and/or worth to breed-out every nigger characteristic until only a caucasian with black skin remains. Niggers as they are now must be exterminated that is for sure, but it's because of their behavour, intelligence and appearance that is the problem, not their skin.

The melanocortin system itself is partially responsible for managing aggression in humans. More melanin = higher aggression. I’m not even fucking joking. There is nothing redeemable about niggers.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

That's kind of disturbing, but it would still be interesting to see exactly how much the skin color influences all of that once every other nigger trait is eliminated. If it fails to pacify them even after all that breeding then it would have been at least an interesting experiment.

The capacity for self-reflection is not a common trait among Africans. Some have it, to be sure; these "war vets"/anti-white terrorists have finally swallowed their pride en masse and are begging for relief from the white man, and within a few years after the end of Apartheid in South Africa there were news reports of many black South Africans saying openly that their lives were better under white rule.

Even so, can this semi-self-aware minority truly learn? The vast majority of Africans will repeat their mistakes, time and time again, because as a race they are governed by immediate wants, with no thought of tomorrow's needs. Africans are a race of cockroaches, made not for civilization but for survival. That is how and why they exist as they do; they have no vast cities, no architectural style to call their own, no clothing, no scientific advancements, no inventions, no monuments, no monoliths, nothing. We find across the races and throughout time the need for achievement and advancement; the ancient Maya, Chinese, Persians, Celts, Nordics, Germanics, and Mediterraneans all made great advancements in ages past. They cultivated the land, mastered it, shaped it; they domesticated animals, created new technology, crafted clothing, jewelry, ornaments, and artwork, wrote songs, recorded history, built vast monuments visible for miles that would last for centuries after their already massive, sturdy cities had crumbled or been destroyed. None of these things signify a great civilization in and of themselves, but taken together they are the fruits of great self-aware intellects. The building of a bridge or fortress isn't done for the sake of it, but to respond to a need; a problem has been identified, a solution designed, and a plan carried out. All the peoples of the world - even the nomads of the various steppes, plains, and deserts - managed to shape their environment in a way only a sufficiently self-aware people could. They built, they invented, they created, they advanced.

The African, unique of all Earth's peoples, never took a single step forward. Like any animal, they can be taught tricks by the civilized nations around them - such as speaking our languages (as we can teach dogs and birds to repeat sounds, and gorillas to communicate via sign language) or using our technology (a la keyboard cat) - but these are cheap imitations of civilized acts, things they cannot perform on their own nor continue to develop of their own volition. Left to their own devices, they will do only the bare minimum necessary to survive, building huts of mud, twigs, and grass in which to dwell, hunting enough food for the day's meal,

It bears noting exactly why the African stood still while the rest of us took off into the modern age. It takes a measure of gratitude, graciousness, and humility among a group for it to make progress, because at some point it is necessary for all or most members of a group to say: "You know what you're doing. Be in charge of this project. Teach us." The root of the African's problem stems not solely from his inability to learn, but also from his inability to be grateful. The concept of a sincere "thank you" is foreign; they only say the words today because it has been conditioned into them by superior races to do so. The African innovator, rare and nearly mythical as he may be, has almost certainly existed at various times - but only in isolation. Do you believe that thousands of years ago, deep in the heart of Africa, with no greater civilization to guide them, an innovator would've been allowed to work in peace for the good of the whole? Or would he be mocked, harassed, and physically attacked until he either abandoned his pursuits or was killed for fun by the rest of his tribe? We can see today the utter indifference with which the African views his schooling - preferring instead to listen to "dem beats," or "hustle dat plant," or "get dat ayuss" - so it should be no wonder that any creative attempts were quickly snuffed out in pre-colonial Africa. The abstract notion of exerting ongoing effort now to reap a benefit at some undetermined point in the future is utterly incomprehensible to them.

Should white Rhodesians suffer a lapse of sanity and attempt to help Zimbabwe once more, the results will unfailingly be the same:

Get fucked, you ingrate church-burning niggers. The gall of these fucking animals, I though only jews had that kind of chutzpah.

You cannot breed the nigger out of a nigger. Even individuals with a very small percentage of nigger ancestry are still far more inclined to engage in nigger behavior than a pure white ever would be.

In order to breed niggers into decent human beings, you would effectively have to make niggers cease to exist and produce people who are mostly white, but have some nigger characteristics, resulting in ugly mongrels. Who still won't be as good as whites. And in the process of all this effort to breed nigger behavior out of niggers, you're destroying the bloodlines of any whites you have them breed with in order to introduce white genes and behavior.

The better solution is to simply exterminate all the niggers and colonize their lands with whites and be done with it. TA-DA! No more nigger behavior and a population that behaves like civilized, intelligent human beings! What a concept!

To put it another way, you can try mixing ice cream with horse manure. The ice cream will make the manure more palatable, but the ice cream is ruined.

Black people are a real problem

hahahah well nuke em

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

It can't be done and it wouldn't be worth it to even try. It might be one thing if the nigger had one thing unique about them, just one thing redeemable that would make their nigger genes worth something, but they don't. Everything about them is subhuman and to keep them around is dysgenic to everyone on the entire planet. They really shouldn't even exist.

Can't wait to see how the chinks react when their colonization plans go tits up.

They will start killing the niggers, unlike us the chinks are far more selfish.

Quality post, saved for the future.

All these niggers should just fucking burn.

It would take 4+ generations, not worth it.

1/2 // 50%
1/4 // 25%
1/8 // 12.5%
1/16 // less than 10%
1/32 // less than 5%

If we were lost most technology it would be doable.

There's an ongoing arms embargo - nothing that would stop them feeding themselves, but naturally the media finds a way to imply whitey is to blame.

They sure take their imminent demise well.

Coalburner arrested in Zimbabwe

Some slut made fun of their supreme negroid leader and got arrested. Ha!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martha-odonovan-american-arrested-zimbabwe-mugabe-si-a8037646.html

You know, it's shit like this that reminds me how far I've come. There was a moment in time that I would think about how awful it was that someone could arrested for speaking their mind freely. Now all I can think is about how that coalburner is getting what she deserves.

It's hilarious that women in america think that the "patriarchy" is so oppressive, when in reality, it's the only system run by h'whites that allows women to speak up, whereas in any other country non white, they would have been beheaded for speaking their bullshit. Biting the hand that feeds.

Not a inch given you fucking cuck.

Problem is they already have it and theres no prospect of getting it back, which means youre actually working as a slave to keep them afloat.

(wasted)
Textbook blackpill.

I should add though, its the other way around for what that other guy said. Europe shouldnt be abandoned for America, America is a colony. Europe is what must not fall, at all costs. America was for whites, Canada was for whites etc.. but in the context of white survival, Europe is what matters. Europe will always be for whites and the individual European peoples. No other non-white non-european people can lay a just claim to that.

Yea I made sure to edit that, didnt read that part I thought he was talking about Zimbabwe only. Thats bullshit.

we need sauce on this

Rhodesians never die

Uganda as well has lots of chinks and pajeets

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

Chutzpah is a common trait among ALL subhumans. That's a large part of what makes subhumans, subhuman (as humans do not behave like that).

Don't have the exact quote but it was a former Zambian president that said that btw

It would be more humane to issue hunting permits.

Stop quoting and/or worshipping Rhodes. The country he founded was (is) amazing, but the man himself was an unscrupolous, greedy and subversive cunt who sold his ass to Rothschilds at the first opportunity and then tried the best he could to destroy the Boers.

selffix

Should the new cape nation be added to that image?

I think they are just too retarded to actually understand what is happening to them

This is why European society must fall. I love the biodiversity of our race as much as anyone but Europe is built upon a foundation of ethnic division in a world where race (more like species) has become the only sustainable division between the peoples of the world. America may be the colony but it is also represents the next stage of societal evolution for the white race. No other "white" country understands what it is to be "white" other than America. Even Canada is ethnically divided between those of French and English descent. While American whites may be mutts in terms of ethnic heritage, every European can recognize us as one of their people.

Note that when I say "Europe must fall", I do not mean that such a result must be actively encouraged or even be considered positive. That means millennia of white history will be permanently corrupted or even erased. What I mean is that Europe will fall because of their ethnic divisions. A continent of small, individual societies built upon such a foundation cannot withstand the assault of other races which rapidly learn to act with racial cohesion and number in the billions of individuals. Europe will fall for the very reasons we treasure and wish to preserve it.

I enjoyed the picture.

I'm from Staten Island. All niggers do is ask to "borrow" shit from you or if you can spot them "gas money." You learn to hate them in first grade, because they're fucking leeches.

Every nigger is a bullshitter too. I can call out their cons and then they say "thas raycist." They try to do street hustles on you, like handing you a CD and then asking for tips.

Niggers always ask for shit. They are always "broke" but rock the latest Jordans but say: "Yo, I need 20 bucks for food." Fuck you nigger. They don't plan long term.

Then they think they're hard because they own a generic Glock or something.

Niggers are leeches.

Fuck you. Western Europe will likely fall like cunts. But Eastern Europe aka kebab killers, won't give in.

Wut, I just enjoyed the fact that we are better than the niggers.

(((Jews24))) is full of kak. Last week they reported about more land grabs and how Mugabe is going to off the last 1%. These cunts are D&C shills and part of the reason they disbanded their comments section when they were called out for it. news24 is owned by naspers, which is in turn, owned by tencent.

Don't blame them man, they're hardwired that way. Here R2 is asked for, regardless if they need it or not.

We got a Rhodesia thread on /k/ if anyone wants to post Rhodesia stuff

Thanks m8. Lurked a lot there, although haven't visited recently. Lots of reddit vibes and anti-Holla Forums sentiments. Why is this?

We have our own niggers, you cunt. They're called gypsies, and unless something's done soon, they'll turn the entirety of Eastern Europe into India.

Shills infiltrate anywhere the mods refuse to ban them, and chances are the /k/ mods are similar to the Holla Forums mods. Kikes. /k/ are our friends, despite what a loud minority of lefty/kikes/ may say.

That's a motorcross vest

/cargo-cult/ freely admits they're trying to drive wedges between other boards and us. We're lucky though, we have our share of spergs but those fuckers are losers without exception.

well okay
At a certain point you've got to either take the country back by force, or just not bother at all.