Food Self Reliance & Best Food for your Shekels

Food Self Reliance & Best Food for your Shekels

I have been improving my food self reliance lately and thought Holla Forums might be interested.

Sprouting: Any halfway fresh beans can be sprouted. Removes anti-nutrients and improves the nutritional profile. Half a pound of organic soybeans which costs me about 2 bucks will result in a gigantic amount of fresh sprouts in a couple days that is enough to feed a family for a week.

Sprouted vegetable seeds turned into microgreens are the cheaper, fresher and better alternative to store bought greens. Anything from kale to broccoli is easy to sprout and highly nutrious and you circumvent the jewpermarket. Some turned it into a profitable business as well selling them to restaurants and neighbors.

Meat: I get less desirable cuts frozen from free range grass fed beef and lamb, throw them into my rice cooker together with some chopped veggies, turn the soup setting on and I got soft meat and a good soup within an hour.

Bread / noodles: You can make your own dough with or without yeast easily. It's a bit messy though with all the flour. You can then make pittas on a cast iron pan or make fresh noodles from it. Savings negligible, mess is huge, but I still like to do it.

Fermentation: Sauerkraut, Kimchi etc. is easy to do. Cut up cabbage, throw into salt water that covers it and let it ferment. Can also be sold to neighbors.

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.
youtube.com/channel/UC-BlDCX__nCLs_ZF9meYQbw
canino1997.tumblr.com/post/157397396808/how-to-have-sex-with-dogs-dead-or-alive/embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you pickle any other things besides cabbage? Were you in the "ethnic food" thread?

I don't pickle anything but cabbage. I'm German and pickled small cucumbers are popular as well here, however I have yet to try it myself.

I read the thread but didn't post about Sauerkraut there, that was some other user.

Don't get all-purpose flour OP, get whole grain wheat or rye flour. There is no excuse

Try to make your own pickled roasted peppers, they are god-tier.

All that estrogen though…

You done fucked up.

Be careful with those soybeans, user.

I knew that this would come up but I have been eating beans heavily for decades (not primarily soybeans) and I have neither grown boobs or lost my sexdrive for what it's worth.

My preferred beans of choice are Japanese Adzuki beans. They cook through within 1 1/2h in my rice cooker and don't give me much gas.

Awesome

Wait, Is that cosmo? The Wind Waker speedrunner? Is he all gay now??

Regular beans are OK. Just don't eat soybeans.
pinto bean master race

If you happas happen to eat stuff with Soy Lecithin or eat other feminizing foods, I believe I have a suggestion for males only, counter it with Saw Palmetto berries.

You have things terribly backwards making breads is one of the most cost saving things you can do.and 1/2 lb worth of soybean sprouts for 2 bucks is not a deal or healthy.

Afraid so.

2 bucks are the soybeans, the gigantic amount of sprouts I have no idea how much it weights

bread is incredibly cheap in Germany (a buck for half a pound or so) but supermarket bread is also garbage here

I have 250 lbs of Biltong I made this past year from beef and venison

Jesus McFucking Christ rip in pasta

pinto beans contain Coumestan, a phytoestrogen

Beaners eat beans all day, don't have manboobs on the regular and also have loads of kids.

How do you do that? Just look up curing recipes online?

Ooh, any spices?

I prefer making mine with a bit of mismash of local edibles like dandelions, wild mustard, ect.

You need to spend more time around spics if you think that tbh.

Ya I've done sprouting befor I wuld sprout wheat for my chickens. when I was broke I bought a 50lb bag of wheat barley and oats from the feed store for 30$ It kept me full for three months

Apparently you never into Servsafe. You have to be FDA complient to distribute to restaurants, need a variance to grow sprouts, and a lot of capital to provide “safe” procedures. Sprouts grow salmonella easily.

Not saying you shouldn’t do this at home, or it’s impossible to make it a business, but anyone in the states who thinks you can start a direct sprout sales business in your house for a hundred bucks… No, you cant. The market is regulated in order to discourage small capital players. It’s “safer,” goy!

fda. gov/downloads/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/UCM574456.pdf

But hey, good news. Mushroom production doesn’t require FDA regulation (for some reason), and you can order spores in sawdust or plugs easily. Mushrooms are particular about growing conditions so it’s a little involved at first. But that will only discourage you if you’re a faggot.

If a chef buys from you cash on hand nobody will be any wiser. The truffle business is all cash as well.

Estrogen fags. Beans are a feminine food. They all will have feminizing qualities. Balance with masculine foods like broccoli, fresh cut meat and mushrooms. Mushrooms aren't that hard to find safely in the wild. (If you have that luxury) you can also grow nearly nutritionally complete protein with fungus for cheap if you know how to mcguyver. Seriously ask the Amish if they live anywhere near you, they're fairly open and nice people. Theyll share info and give you the scoop on local flora and fauna.

Your genetics demand you eat like your grandparents and their grandparents. You are what you eat.
If you want to become asian, eat rice and sushi.
If you want to become mexican, eat beans and tacos.
If you want to become American eat dortitos and mountain dew.
If you want to become German, eat sauerkraut and potatoes.
The food of a region builds the shape and structure of its people.
But more than that, your genetics adapt to the available food of a region. Your genetics micromanage nutrients. So if you are a German eating beans, your body isn't as confident what to do with them as potatoes.

OP, you should be growing potatoes. I'm pretty sure you can put them right in the ground from the store and they will grow.

Potato salad is what makes you German OP. Not beans.

Also, sausage.

There are some food farming content on >>>/zundel/

Eating potatoes as well. Not growing them myself though.

Asians don't eat sushi, only the Japanese, they buy coconut meat as a spice for actual meat.

Paul Chek goes into diet in relation to race in his book on nutrition and optimal health in, "How to eat, move and be healthy"
TL;DR, most nordic whites need to have half their meal be meat and the other half veggies. Niggers can get by on 85% veggies, 15% meat.
Only eat gmo-free, pesticide-free, free-range food.
I have the pdf if anyone wants me to post it on /pdf/

One of my relatives is an organic farmer and the regulations preventing small time companies from making any money are ridiculous.

Several years ago I experienced a hurricane first hand and a saving grace was I had 5 huge london broil roasts in the fridge and freezer. After losing power I had to cook all of the meat otherwise it would spoil quickly. I developed a taste for dried beef afterwards and it really is a life saver.

Search online for various recipes on how to make Biltong. I prefer it over the more traditional beef jerky. Also by harvesting a deer or two it produces a great deal of meat which can be cured in bulk. It's not what I'll eat for dinner but by vacuum packing it with salt, it will last a very long time. Also, morton rock salt is perfectly fine to use instead of table salt when your working with 50 lbs of meat.

bump. Great thread.

Post it. I recommend the book Deep Nutrition Why Your Gene's Need Traditional Food. I found it on /zundel/

She's talks about the concept of Genetic Wealth. Cool stuff.
www.foodrenegade.com/on-deep-nutrition-genetic-expression

I'm currently in the process of learning sustainable farming and permaculture. No more GMO foods. No alcohol, no drugs. I want to start a Christian 14 community within the U.S. with a key concept being isolationism, strong borders and adherence to the NAP. (Respect to 88, but it doesn't need to be viewed as a Nazi state)

No government allowed on muh clay. No niggers or spics around. Trade is acceptable between outside nations, but I want most things to come from within my tiny autonomous state. Will they send the govt. After me if I stop paying taxes? If told local govt. to fuck off before and nothing happened. Is this plausable?

your gonna get waco'd

Also bone marrow soup:

You can cook beef bones in a slow cooker with some vinegar for two days an you should have great bone marrow soup.

Generally when salting meats you want the large grain non-iodized anyway.

I've made my own pickles multiple times. I have done sweet pickles, jalapeno escobeche, etc. It's super simple. Salt (sugar if sweet pickles), vinegar, water, spices, garlic, heat, and some jars.

Quick breads are easy, but if you don't have yeast you can learn how to make a sourdough starter just from leaving the water and flour out in the air for a few days an feeding it.

As for self reliance, I think learning how to grow vegetables is important. I have always been horrible at keeping plants alive. This past year though I built a planter and started to watch different things on gardening on youtube. I've successfully cloned some herbs I purchased at a store, and managed to figure out the right amount of watering required to keep things alive, but not downing. I am even in the process of growing some bulb plants (garlic / onions) over the winter to be harvested in the spring.

One thing everyone should learn how to do is cook at home with fresh ingredients. If you do not know how go to a book store and ask someone who knows about good cook books. Find one with basic techniques you can learn and build upon.

Have your butcher split some marrow bones and roast those things at 450 degrees F for 30-45 minutes, fry some capers and shallots to throw on top when they are done with some fresh chopped parsley and spread that marrow on toast. Next level shit right there.

So instead of being a Hutterite we can be Peperites?

Dilly beans and garlic are easy and healthy too.

THIS

What makes you think I'm a half gook?

It doesn't have to be (((KOSHER))). You can go with medium grain sea salt. Or larger grain and put it into an adjustable grinder.

No shit. It can be any coarse salt that isn't iodized.

Why was Tails clamped with the other characters? I thought Knuckles was more of a nigger than him. Guy's theme is all rap based and the person who composed and sang it did time.

Does anyone eat organ meat?

My family stopped doing it after ((modern farming)) turned into pure cancer.

My grandma used to make sour kidneys and stuff from pigs (butcher family).

You mean like substituting pig dick for curly fries? kek

Not a whole lot. Whenever I get a chance to get my hands on some real haggis I eat a lot of organs for a while.

offal is the right word I guess

Why would I? Non violence is key. Don't start shit, won't be shit.

Stop tilling, faggots.

pork pašteta I always thought liverwurst and pašteta were different. I thought liverwurst was cow and pašteta was pork*

They are pushing hard to make growing your own food illegal all around the world. In some places in Burgerland you can get arrested for having a garden.

Very true. They even go so far as to give you single generation seeds in retail packets because they don't want a sustainable crop, they want you to buy every year. Granted 50 cents a packet is nothing but still it's the principal)
They did this to force the farmers to come back and buy from them where that money adds up but it trickled down into everyone else's gardens.
This is why you gotta stick to heirlooms. They don't always look the prettiest but they are damned tasty.

Nice, I watch these vids

I've dreamed about doing guerrilla gardening in the city, even considered going legal and putting in the paperwork for converting old abandoned lots into urban gardens, but I realized that being in the city means somehow niggers and spics are going to ruin it.

Dumping some food art

I was thinking about getting an aquaculture setup some day soon.

Why not just do a natural pond setup?

Have a pump cycling water out of a pond? it could get dirt in the pond where as a tank is more neat and orderly. You can also setup beds on-top of your tank like most people running a home setup do. It's probably a lot easier to keep a tank shaded as well.

Vegetarianism is not efficient. For example if you grow wheat:
grind seed of wheat
Animal edible plants: wheat hay for goats; corn stalk for goats; corn cob for pigs (they will also eat bones and spoiled food); alfalfa for goat, bee and goose consumption
It won't be a luxurious life but it's a stable one.

Once you're settled I'd recommend growing the number of animals and plants you have in order to have a tradeable surplus, and that you also develop a skill that someone else would find useful (basket weaving, wood carving, black/white/brown smithing etc) so you can trade a service as well as a product. This will help leverage you in a position to own a labor saving animal like a donkey (which can provide milk and leather as well) to help carry stuff and till fields. Later you can graduate to owning more trade-centered animals like cows, which require a lot of upkeep but also produce a useful trade good.

It's very difficult for humans to survive and have a stable family fully alone, we haven't evolved for it, we evolved to trade and live in networked communities.

Grow wheat:
But what did you do with the rest of the wheat plant, its stalk and leaves which is 80% of its weight by mass?

This is why it's important to keep animals, especially ruminant animals which can consume feed high in tannins (goats). These types of ruminants can eat any part of the plant which isn't the seed, any part of the plant you can't digest, and turn it into milk or meat which you can digest. This is why animal husbandry exists, it's simply the more efficient way to use a plot of land. Ruminant animals which can't consume tannins (cows) are less useful on your own. Animals which can eat your garbage (pigs) are also a good way to recycle stuff instead of throwing it away.

As an expert of ancient methods of food production I would recommend you grow a combination of the following…
>Human edible, plant: wheat, corn and chestnut give needed carbs; bayberry and alfalfa give vitamin and mineral rich food
>Human edible, animal: geese for eggs and meat; goats for milk, cheese and meat; pigs for meat and fat; bees for honey, they're very easy to keep
>Animal edible plants: wheat hay for goats; corn stalk for goats; corn cob for pigs (they will also eat bones and spoiled food); alfalfa for goat, bee and goose consumption
It won't be a luxurious life but it's a stable one.

Once you're settled I'd recommend growing the number of animals and plants you have in order to have a tradeable surplus, and that you also develop a skill that someone else would find useful (basket weaving, wood carving, black/white/brown smithing etc) so you can trade a service as well as a product. This will help leverage you in a position to own a labor saving animal like a donkey (which can provide milk and leather as well) to help carry stuff and till fields. Later you can graduate to owning more trade-centered animals like cows, which require a lot of upkeep but also produce a useful trade good.

It's very difficult for humans to survive and have a stable family fully alone, we haven't evolved for it, we evolved to trade and live in networked communities.

For self reliance in general

Oh I forgot bayberry also produces an insect repellent and chestnut bark has an anti inflammatory (aspirin).

There are plenty of variations of natural ponds, the important part is using plants to filter your water out.

a fun trick for anyone that lives in mosquito heavy areas is to plant mint in front of their windows, I started this two years ago and my life has gotten significantly better since

t. confused nigger

Interesting, thank you for the tip

So pickled pickles?

Yea, I give it a couple years and the rapefugees will hear about the health benefits of that pool, go shit it up until it looks like that one in India.

Another note for all aspiring gardenons is that its super easy to get into it. You only need to take consistent care of your plants if you live in a dry area. Buying a few plastic pots, soil and seeds will cost you

Did something I say trigger you?
Or do you know something I don't know? If you do, why are you withholding what you know or why I am wrong?
You are an asshole capable of nothing but shitting on nice things, you do realize that, right?

There is just no reason not to be suspicious of you at this point.

So you're saying you want to be a beaner? Also, have you seen how short and fat those fuckers are? I propose that the fatter the mexican, the more beans they have eaten, and thus the more effect the beans have had on their tits. Care to show me a fat mexican without big bazongas?

Polite sage for shitposting.

Anybody into feeding their dogs raw food? I was thinking about getting into hunting and storing the meat in a freezer. I'm not sure how cost effective it is though over the course of a year.

Get a female dog that is at heat. They become sexually mature after 8-18 months depending on the breed. Before her first heat, I would recommend a minimum of sexual activity. You will notice that the entrance to her vagina is a 'Y' shape. The tail of the 'Y' points toward her front, and that is where her clitoris is. The lips are coated with a fine velvety fur. Don't stimulate her clit yet. Once her heat starts lock her up and don't let her get away so she isn't mated by other dogs. Comfort her and be a friend to her. During the early stages of her first heat, the dogs may become depressed, or even frightened by the sudden changes in her. After the first bleeding stops, her vagina entrance will have enlarged quite significantly. She may actively invite you to sex by turning her rump toward you, and flicking her tail aside every time you catch her eye. In other words, she is now horny, and it is up to you to relieve her.
Get naked. All the better to use you whole body in the act. Work with her as though she were human. That is, spend time caressing her, hugging her. Play with her nipples, which will have become larger and more sensitive with her heat. Arouse her as much as you can. When she is really turned on, her vagina will be well lubricated, and she will almost be begging you to make her cum. The best way to do this is to use one or two fingers. If you are a male, do NOT try inserting your dick into her unless she is one of the Giant Breeds, (or you have an exceptionally small dick). If you hurt her, she may become frightened of you, and will not enjoy the sex.
Move around behind her and insert one finger gently into her, slowly. If she isn't wet enough, use saliva or KY jelly. Don't use mineral oils or anything that isn't used for human sex. As your knuckle brushes past her clitoris, it is likely she will sharply hump her hips downward. This is normal. Slowly withdraw your finger, and repeat. She should start humping up and down on your finger quite strongly. Keep in time to her movements, pushing up as she humps down. Use your other hand to caress her nipples and stomach. She will cum fairly quickly and easily. You can tell when she is, as you will feel her vaginal muscles squeezing on your finger and she will start convulsively licking her lips. Try to sustain her pleasure for as long as you can; play with her clitoris. Generally treat her as you would a lover.
If your dog is one of the Giant breeds, and you are male, by all means screw her. Highly recommended in fact. She will hump your dick as readily as she will hump your finger. Crouch behind her (or have her stand on a slightly raised platform) and guide your dick into her with one hand. Her tail will probably get in the way, so you will probably have to drape it over one of your legs. Use your other hand on her hip to steady yourself. When you have your dick firmly in her, you can grasp her hips with both hands and thrust into her. Savor that warm tight pussy. I advise to bring her to orgasm by hand first, and then screw her afterwards, otherwise they tend to hump on your dick, and you will often fall out of her. Feel free to cum inside her. You will enjoy it immensely, and it is impossible to get her pregnant on human semen.
Don't feel constrained to wait for her next season for sex. Between heats, she will still be receptive to sex, but you may find she is a bit tighter. You will probably have difficulty inserting your penis fully into her. Don't force it; you don't ever want to hurt her, betraying her trust in you. Dogs aren't built for missionary style. If you try that be prepared for frustration. It is hard from what I heard to enter them from that angle.

What the hell. You're not actually being serious are you?

Explain to me how your kindergarten-level understanding of 'nutrition' is somehow correct. Including the "doritos and mountain dew". How is it serious at all?

If there are any butchers around your area I'd call him up and ask him if he has any beef/pork scraps he can sell. Usually its cheaper than store bought dog food, and much better for them as well. You can also get bones from the same source.

Now all I still need is a second well which doesn't require an electronic pump and I am set and done for a crash.
Also a little solar collector would be good, but not sure if I will quite make it before the crash.

Haha you're mad about the dortito and mountain dew part. You must have autism, bro if you're missing my message and you all caught up on an insignificant exaggeration that I added for color. This is where a normal person would chuckle because Americans are I'm famous for their shitty eating habits and it doesn't get much more shitty than dortito and mountain dew. But the message is true if you eat these things, you become shitty fat wastes that shop at Walmart, aka a typical poor diet American.

I'm not saying I'm an expert at nutrition, but this idea comes from a book written by a doctor who is red-pilled enough to understand the concept of Genetic Wealth so I recommend it.

You can actually make money at this with enough urban land available OP. Here's a famous urban farmer's channel.

youtube.com/channel/UC-BlDCX__nCLs_ZF9meYQbw

YK? Soy is probably the single best source of vegetable protein in existence. Don't confuse the memeworld with the real one user.

Fucking awesome user. Please teach you're white people around you to follow suit.

Holy shit it's a christmas miracle

Every single .pdf in the stickied /zundel/ threads is absolutely required reading for anyone claiming to be redpilled. The permaculture thread has some great material.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR PROMOTING LITERACY. MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS)

this has to be a fucking copypasta.

right?

IDK man, not trying to discredit the soy theory but from personal experience that hairstyle is basically an aposematism that the person has some kind of mental problem. All the people I've known that had it were either edgy middle schoolers, druggies, or closeted fags.

ohmy

fucking figures, Tumblr
canino1997.tumblr.com/post/157397396808/how-to-have-sex-with-dogs-dead-or-alive/embed
How to have sex with dogs dead or alive

Didn't the kikes do something to wheat several decades ago so it is no longer the same as it used to be?

I have two hunters in my neighborhood who produce sausages, etc. themselves. One of them also has a wife coming from a farmer and they have like 10 chicken. Have another farmer in my neighborhood who is really focused on sustainable farming (changing what he grows on his land every year, using ecological fertilizer, etc.)

Also had this year a neighborhood party so neighbors pretty much stick together since then. Not all are red pilled, but all are rather conservative and most are blue-collar or construction workers. Aka people who get shit done.

Still need a not-quite-legal gun because gun laws here are utter shit.

Get spelt wheat, if you prefer the whiter kind of wheat and not full-grain or rye.

Also have less than 5 % immigrants in my area which is 20 percentage points below nationwide average.

Hello fellow chef user.
Are you holding up okay? This industry makes it extra hard to live the fourteen words, and I'm not doing so well despite my best efforts
Polite sage for off topic.

Sage goes in all fields because no matter how much you might want this thread to stay up, metafag kikes WILL swarm it and spam it crying about muh moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods at every opportunity guaranteeing the thread's death one way or another.

IS for degenerate faggots. Eat meat you fucking homo.

Reported. :^)

DELET THIS

lmao shut the fuck up kampfy, noone likes you.

This fixes you

Oh, Also
Can't wait for the explanation for this retarded line of reasoning.

No I highlighted it because of how autistic and unserious it was. But the entire list was an atrocity. If we're talking about what kind of diet whites/europeans need look at how our ancestors would have eaten. Red meat, fish, nuts and berries, seasonal food etc ..

You really don't have to be a nutritional expert to get this.

grow sweet potatoes, they grow themselves. 100+ pounds in 5 tubs, high in vitamin-a which is good for the eyes

those are illegal in some states (or, may be considered a liability for the owner) because you can't see if someone's drowning in the bottom.

honestly, just start growing food and learning. Anyone who hasn't at least gardened before is way behind and needs to get a lot of failure under their belts now while their survival doesn't depend on it.

get a crock pot niggers!!!

make cheap soups and stews

You and you're community sound like they are commendable and doing an honor to your race. Godspeed user.