Schism incoming - Celebrating 500 years of the Lutheran Heresy

On the 31st of October (exactly 500 years after the publication of Martin Luther "thesis") a joint statement by the Catholic Bishops community of Italy and the Lutheran Evangelic Church declared that Luther is actually a good guy and the Catholics were "enriched" by Lutherans in the last 500 years. So from now on the order is to congregate and pray together. This is just the first step on a much wider "ecumenism" that is obviously sponsored by the (((usual suspects))).
Below the .pdf of the original declaration (it is in Italian, sorry).

nev.it/nev/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171031_DichiarazioneCongiuntaCEIELKI_2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holla Forums is a Kekite board. You'd be better off going to >>>/christian/ or learning to abandon (((YHWH))) while still keeping Christ and be at peace with the Old Gods.

This is not a religious matter, this is a classical "divide et impera" NWO style.
Thank you for the shill, now I am sure the topic is spot on.

RCC is trash. Luther was right.

How do you foresee the future of this thread as anything but a shitflinging religion thread?

Definitely a low energy OP with a hint of D&C.
But your post made the thread full retard.

I spoke truth, redirected him to a board where this thread would receive more attention, and offered some parting advice, all while politely saging. How was this thread going to be anything but a shitflinging religion thread from the start in your opinion?

I was hoping for something about the Niwano peace prize recipients and the connections to UN and similar prizes in the world related to kikes. Maybe something about defending Europe from shitskins, I don't know really. NVM, I can dig by myself.

heil'd
Hitler dubs plus your points taken into consideration, have a bump in support.

Have more catholics are fake christians in my country, while protestant, evangelicals, are against gender ideology, force male kids to play with female toys, change the sex of the kids

The problem is that the media tried to relate prostestant with left-wing to make the news looks better, when at least in my country, protestant feel disgust of left-wing media, they attacked christ and put him with sex toys, while make nothing against muslims, tried to support pedophiles for kids

All the protestant evangelical groups were against this in my country, and they boycott heavy the media in my country who tried this and tried to create religion war in some propaganda in the media to create division and hate while pretending the opposite to defend the groups with pedophiles for kids, change the sex of kids, force boys to play with female toys, emasculate the boys and sexualize every kid before 7 years

But i'm not sure if christian religion is really good, this trigger some leftists in my retarded country, the wolfeinstein tried to demonize christian religion in their anti-white racist sjw narrative in the game who used the excuse of "nazis" to call someone white ass and other shit, when don't have black villains and they don't use excuses to call them niggers or some shit, it's only anti-white racist bullshit instead of a game who you kill enemies in the narrative (Even thinking that is outdated and boring always be forced to play only killing the nazis instead of only for fun be alowed to liberty of play with the nazis and kill the Americans, Russians in the game, but i don't hate Americans, only some sick people in your corrupt elite)

For example, Christians around 1500 or to 1700 or 1800 were killed in Japan when they tried to spread Christian religion in their country but they were budhist and xintoism, some samurai were converted christians and were killed, have a movie about this but i don't remember the name. Sometimes i think Japan is not bad so i think if Europe still pagan and never accepted Christian influence, they would not become subservient for some things who could be exploited by subversive traitor elite, but Christians in my country are totally against the bizarre gender ideology, boycott the media and majority of them are protestant, evangelical of all groups against the media, elite, and this kind of subversion with their kids.

The church was and is full of homosexual pedos. There is no reason to support it. You're evil

Gee I wonder how the Church got homosexed and pedopozzed, Rabbi? Could it be that you kosher non-Christians took over while pretending to be us? Could it be that you infiltrated the west like plague rats? Nah it probably couldn't be that.

OR COULD IT?

Anything that could potentially unite "my people" against them should be taken into consideration. They are currently stripping the last remnants of the catholic faith in my country, not that I do not see it as an advancement, but they are filling the void with SJW propaganda and mosques. That is not the progress I was expecting from the old pedo priesthood demise.

Jesus and his apostles were Jews.

Wrong. Jesus was an Israelite, and this basic fact is easily verifiable. inb4 you next try to claim he was a rabbi, which is also easily debunked

Reported. Die.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

On Mein Kampf, Hitler ranked protestant/catholic "confessional" infighting due to "religious interpretation" as equal to treason and something which the jews constantly strived for.

Sage&Report

Jesus was a Hebrew according to the Bible. I do not believe this Biblical narrative.

Fucking kike on a stick.
Christcucks.

Christians are dumb.

Atheism and Paganism is what will save the white race. Prove me otherwise you virgin moralfags.

Be less obvious, faggot.

Define "moralfags" in this context.

Reported for zero effort intl shilling.

you my nigger need to learn English before posting

Except I'm being fucking serious, Atheism and Paganism is really the only way for the white race to survive.

Christcucks don't give a shit about race and aren't breeding.

Atheism doesn't let gay ass shit like "sexual morality" or other stupid spook shit get in the way of spreading their genes.

lol, fucking christfaggots, seriously, getting this anal pained.

???

go fuck yourself fucking kike

Go back to reddit

Catholic Church fucked up majorly during the time with indulgences tax hikes and general kikish corruption.
Yes (((Luther))) the antisemite got rid of corruption for a while at least in the free states that switched over. but the problem here is that Lutherans tightened christian practice in some areas but were lax in others
the pope should have given henry viii the annulment and kept britain on his side, henry was already one of the biggest supporters of rome- check out henry's publications

Luther is one of the major reasons that led to state of the church now , the state of moral society as a whole
protestant literature and allowing the peasant to think and read is why we are in this morally corrupt society
female bishops, gay marriage conducted in church pews by gay marriage supporting priests- Luther has to take a chunk of the blame

this really really is not a religious matter, the vatican is part of the global power cabal and is using it's position as a religious head to corrupt the people by advocating marxism and globalism . i think the "good" factions within the catholic church are getting sick and tired of this piece of shit pope and his crap.

Christians before Luther were not so bad.

Exactly, thank you.

Jesus was burn and ruled over by the Romans. During this time the two countries in disucssion were known to the Romans as Israel to the north (Jesus was an Israelite; Nazareth specifically), and Judea to the south. Most Biblical scholars agree Mary was most likely a member of the Levite tribe (one of the 10 that made up the northern kingdom of Israel). Joseph was a Judean living in Israel, hence Jesus being born in Bethlehem on one of Joseph's pilgrimages to Judea. So there you have it easily verified. Jesus was not a Judean.

Next lets go ahead and debunk the Jewish lie that Jesus was a rabbi: Jesus died over 300 years before the Jews invented rabbis. Case closed.

That's right goyim, make sure not to learn or be intelligent. It's better to be led by your betters.

no one is this retarded. Learning to read isn't bad. Knowledge is the only thing that can free us

You are right, knowledge is our only hope, however it must be noted that "protestans" are throwing around the kikes gang signs since a long time ago. Alas there is a road down their teachings that goes straight to marxism.

So his mother was a Jew, his father was another Semite and despite the Biblical genealogies tracing his heritage back to Abraham and the (mythical) kings of Israel, he wasn't actually a Jew?

i am your better
the two come together- increased worldly literacy rates, mass technological advancement & general societal moral degradation
people have the capacity to think, but not necessarily correctly- tip:most people can't/dont at least when it comes to the bigger picture
if we didnt allow for representation of the people in the first place you would still be wasting your life away in some workhouse
low iq retard talks about knowledge, but doesnt actally gain any himself
knowledge can "free" you to a point- we have unlimited knowledge at least potentially save for things we havent discovered
post modernist knowledge equipped man= society collapsing morally which will lead to an actual collapse trannies, gay marriage, gay parents, increased feminism (this is due to ur beloved knowledge) these are all just the beginning

I just need to know a little bit more than my opponents and to have the grace of the salesguy to make them believe I know even more.
Now go back on topic please.

Not a Christian, but the reformation was a mistake. I highly recommend anons research the reformation and its effects on the enlightenment. The Catholic Church may have been corrupt as fuck, but it would have quashed the Masonic revolutions in France, and prevented Jewish capitalism from usurping the sovereignty of nations.

Yeah lets blame Dr. Martin Luther for making the Germans basically the sole target because he transformed the language into a purely anti-Semitic one. Also I like (((your))) usage of the echoes, Moshe.

No his mother was an Israelite…

Believing this would be heresy as it denies the true Father of Jesus Christ being God, Himself. God sent Jesus to us the way He did so that the Judeans could not deny him as an Earthly king, but they did anyway.

The Judeans didn't turn into Jews until after ~70AD when the Babylonians enslaved them all (including, probably, the Pharisees). This is where rabbinical Judaism was born, aka "jews".

The genealogies in Matthew and Luke (iirc) are to prove Jesus was a true successor to the Throne of David. This royally pissed off the Pharisees (who would eventually becomes rabbis and "jews").

The people you refer to as "jews", at the time, were people that did not follow God's law as passed down by Moses; who lived under the rule of the king of the two tribes of Benjamin and Jacob (renamed Israel by an Angel).

This wordplay "ignorance" was intentionally developed and spread by Zionists using the Scofield study Bible. Before the 50s everyone knew, and there was no argument, that there were no actual Jews at the time of Christ. That message is now lost by people arguing about who were "jews" back then.

The answer is no one was a Jew at the time Jesus was a live, and that is precisely the message Christ brought to the people. That is the message the Pharisees bribed the Romans to torture and execute Jesus Christ. He told the truth: the people running the temples and controlling the money did not believe Moses.

boring.
dont reply at all you insecure feminine faggot
hehe

Your shilling is poor. Tell your kike boss you need a raise.

When was the last time when you saw the (((them))) attack paganism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Semantics aside, Jews existed long before that and the Hebrew/Khazar stuff was an attempt by Jews to make anti-Semitism religious instead of racial, so that if worst came to worst the Jews could play the Marrano/Donmeh game again.

Most of the Old Testament is pure kikery, easily recognizable to anyone familiar with Jews today.

you missed the point completely…

Pretty frequently actually, though I'm not a pagan.

Yes you did. The point being NO ONE was a jew at the time of Christ. That was literally the message Jesus Christ spread: claiming to believe Moses and follow the laws, but being liars, thieves, and idolators. Followers of the Pharisees rules, etc.

Israel and Judea were two different kingdoms ruled by Rome. Judaism is an invention of the slaves and Pharisees when they were bonded by Babylonian masters ~70 years after Jesus' death and ascension.

Not this time moshe.

Sure think Levi.

John Calvin was born John Cauin or Cauvin and was one of the prime movers in accelerating the kiking of Christianity. Follow that up with a little Scofield in the US a few centuries later and you can choose to opt out of your weekly tithe if you let your sweet daughter Suzy deepthroat Tyrone on stage during the closing song.

Was there even any official "evangelical" sects before Scofield's shit? I am extremely lucky to have been raised in and around non-evangelical Lutherans.

when do we celebrate 500 years of the jews and their lies 6000 years ago

Every Sunday?

If you want to hide something from a Catholic hide it in the bible.

Indeed - I was also hoping for anybody to cite Christian zionism in the USA. Martin Luther the nigger was a strong supporter of zionism.

Mazel tov!

It doesn't matter if they are jews, judeans, pharasees or syrians.

If they aren't our ancestors, then we shouldn't follow their religion.

They are ALL semites.

That doesn't matter either, they are not our ancestors. period.

Then why differentiate? Don't play their games and name different breed of hebe, they are all semites.