I have a great idea of rustling jimmies, making women more racist...

I have a great idea of rustling jimmies, making women more racist, and bringing racial consciousness back in the dating game.

Make profiles into dating sites, if you are chad good, but if not, take pictures of white chads and make profiles.

Use these:

"If women has been with non-whites I'm not interested"

"I only associate myself with white women, who want white children"

And remember to shame women who have been with muds.

Remember to post pictures of sport cars, or fine houses, or anything material that signals status.

We need to assert ourselfs in a way that makes it clear that there are standards of which mudsharks cant achive.

That's a career destroying move. Maybe we should take control of the fed first.

While not an inherently terrible idea especially if your goal is to increase race consciousness, I think you'll attract more women who have been with non-whites in a desperate attempt to fool you and to cover up their history. The reason why is that women flip on a dime to prove that they haven't done something wrong. They will lie about their social status in a rush to acquire better social standing. When faced with the opportunity of scoring an alpha and burying their bad history, they will take a major gamble on flat out lying and hoping no one can call their bluff.

Fix your red dit spacing.

this has been the game recently

delet this. Not to go all D&C but it triggers me how non nonchalant anons are about mixing between europeans. Its not catastrophic like mixing with shitskins or anything but it still erodes uniqueness.

shut the fuck up kike, it really bothers you the idea of encouraging beautiful white women to stick to white men, I know you'd much rather see them degrade and take some pooinloo or nigger instead

any whitexwhite is far better than miscegenation, dotr comes

Good post.

I EXPLICITLY said Its not catastrophic like mixing with shitskins.
When i said "between europeans" im obviously talking about between european groups like greek x norwegian, polish x swiss. In other words i think people should be encouraged to stick within their local ethnic group. That should have been obvious; you fucking mongrel.

He said, his jowls flapping like wet towels in a breeze.

Fuck off, kike.

And what of the men who race-mix? This is a serious issue as well, possibly even more so since they will willingly race-mix, aware of the issues it causes and actually have the audacity to claim they are pro-white and so on while doing so. Women should be fixed but race-mixing men should be called out and held accountable on their bullshit instead of being given a pass or the whole issue ignored.

Blonde and redhair should not racemix, pure degeneracy

bamp for potential

While it's an important issue to be addressed, you're SJW-esque writing style calls into question you're whole agenda. Everyone already knows anyone who miscegenates is a traitor to their own race. White women have far more problems with it than white men do.

instilling regret won't fix coalburners, nor would a stunt like this make young women suddenly prudent in their choice in men for fear of turning off 'racist men'.
it would also prompt men to cuck signal and say " i don't care who you dated before"

second best angle is to spotlight all the bullshit pressure from everywhere on them to date outside their race, to the point of calling them racist or bad people not to do it.

best solution, i think, is that women understand there's no such thing as casual sex. "there's nothing casual about sex" as fuhrer freddo says. picking a suitable husband would only naturally result in staying within your race, right?

user, while I grant you that there are distinct and beautiful differences between different European nationalities you must understand that we are fighting a cultural war, that the other side encourages the enemy to breed with whoever however whenever "do what thou wilt" as the saying goes, they are sick and twisted and that method of total permissibility means that their breeding stock, and thus rate of reproduction is vastly increased. Yes, 100% of the time where possible choose someone from your ideal group, but if that option does not present itself readily then no option is far far worse than a different white group. Trying to split groups completely is effectively D&C in a literal sense. We don't have the luxury of a perfect solution. I would A THOUSAND TIMES OVER have a German girl meeting a Russian or a Brit meeting a Norwegian than ANY OF THEM meeting Tyrone or Pajeet or Pablo.

I did not mean to offend in my misreading, I interpreted your post as "oy vey don't bodda wit dat goys, dat be anudda shoah if da woyt wimmen met da woyt guys" so instinctively I went after you, given that it wasn't your intent we have no issue.

Maybe that can be a European thing but Americans are the superior mixed euro species already and all those subgroup euro identities don't really exist here anymore, except in very small pockets of the country.
t. Anglo-Germanic-Dutch Amerimutt master race.

That slate article is shill level consensus. They get a bot net working on that shit to make theor degenerate world view appear more popular than it is. Dumb niggers like you fall for it too.

Utah is basically an anglo enclave. Northern whites have some italian mix that southerners will have none of, stuff like that. But yeah i see your point. Europe is really what i was getting at since they still have defined cultures to go with the people.

Agreed. For the record i dont want to keep whites from hooking up over this. I just dont want identities that people fought for over thousands of years erased because we're on a united front. UK is united but the people keep their welsh, scottish and english identities, see what im getting at?

You can fuck right off.

fuck taking control of banks
third route : BITCOIN - buy the fucking sub 7k dip

If you're a greasy neckbeard, those things don't work.

Instead of sharing your worthless ideas with us and everyone circlejerking about the possibility, go test it and report the data back to see if it is a valid idea in the first place. Don't be a nigger.

Barely effective because they'll probably just lie to chad but still secretly think its alright to coalburn. It's more effective to pretend to be a women and post on some dating forums and other shit women frequently browse. Tell how dating a black/spic man is a complete failure and made you unhappy or whatever, if a woman tells another woman how bad it is to date x she will remember it.