Pedowood is going too be destroyed tomorrow corey feldman is exposing his alleged abusers he is naming names on dr oz

pedowood is going too be destroyed tomorrow corey feldman is exposing his alleged abusers he is naming names on dr oz.

twitter.com/DrOz/status/925874061992792064

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j43E9
hollywood.com/celebrities/c-jon-grissom-58689810/
pagesix.com/2017/11/01/corey-feldman-calls-lapd-to-out-pedophiles-during-dr-oz-appearance/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/DrOz/status/925874061992792064
apnews.com/e47bcded180a469eab63a57cd8811a28/The-Latest:-LAPD-ends-investigation-into-claims-by-Feldman
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bumpstock

They show the guy at ~9 seconds in. The fuck is that?

Why do I look at him in the twitter vid and think of chia laboof?

Seems its some nobody who currently lives in Mexico, named 'Jon Grissom'.

archive.is/j43E9

>hollywood.com/celebrities/c-jon-grissom-58689810/
Its going to be a literal nothing.

This

Yeah yeah, he always says this. Nothing is going to happen.

You're a useful idiot.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Considering his recent antics, I am skeptical.

I want to believe, of course, but I'll believe it when I see it. Sage for now, and we'll see what he has to say.

Feldman made another report to the police apparently naming names. I'm still a bit skeptical of his previous statements dismissing PG but unless this is a total show, it could be the watershed happening to expose pedogate among everyday normalfags.
pagesix.com/2017/11/01/corey-feldman-calls-lapd-to-out-pedophiles-during-dr-oz-appearance/

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT COREY

I just reported a pedo who'd been non - compliant, this cost nothing to report the child rapist. A family member's ex posted a pic with her new rapenigger, literally, boyfriend. Found he was wanted. He'd raped someone under 13 at gunpoint. It's known where he is now!

I liked Corey Haim. It was just sad to see his destruction. Poor guy. As a human I report pedos for free. As a fan of Haim I'd like to see justice for him, and I'd report the pedo for free as a fan. If there's one thing I absolutely don't tolerate is a person that hides knowledge of a pedo. Biding their time, selfishly, while others suffer. Other kids may get raped. I couldn't live with myself. As a product of a molester, it probably engages me even more. So if Corey was a victim he better talk. This is no longer an open secret. All of Pedowood knew this type of shit happens and they sat on it. I can't and refuse to tolerate it. The People should raze that city to the ground.

No LARPing, pelase.

Oprah raped me.

Never mind, that's the wrong John Grissam. Too bad.

Anyone know if we can pull up Feldman's original police report. It should be public record right?

Names some fucking nobody like the little two faced cunt he his.

Fail. He needs to be trolled

Good question. In another video, the host confirmed with police that the report was submitted but claimed that no names were given, or present.

Strange. Why is that…

Grissom may be a relative nobody, but Marty Weiss is not. He represented almost every successful child actor of that era and definitely farmed them out to other pedos.

He's a safe person to name though, because he's already been convicted and the statute of limitations is up for Feldman and Haim, so Weiss is not sueing anybody. He's just gonna lay low and wait for it all to go away.

I'll be impressed with Feldman when he names somebody bigger than Weiss who's never been convicted (or even suspected).

He was on Hannity tonight and he said he'd name people in his new film which he is attempting to finance on IndiGogo. So, BS.

What a faggot. He deserves to get diddled.

is it tomorrow yet?

can we please milk this ©➍卐

Only diddlers deserve didling then they end up diddling..so. Yeah

Agreed ,like a politician talks for an hour and not a clue given.

Shills BTFO once again.

Jesus fuck Corey, one thread. Don't make us rope you first.

did he name any new ones besides the ones that were charged back in the day?

I seen that pic, and some other guy. Honestly, this Jo(h)n Grissom guys rings 0 bells. I dont remember him in License to Drive at all.

Bigwig here.

You will never ever get us. Corey is due to have an ""unfortunate accident"" and there is nothing you can do about it. Now if you will excuse me, I have a tasty 8 inch cheesy pizza to get busy with.

Don't choke yourself on all that black cock Chum.

WTF, gave up them pinky toe desserts already? Ya fat ass pussy!

CHECK THOSE DIGITS NIGGER

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

So Corey is a master mason?

Disney
Kipling
King James
Sheene
Feldman

It's a varied list.

For this past year I have had "welcome to the jungle" playing on loop in my mind as I imagine thousands of miltary grade swat teams bust down doors accross hollywood and washington dc. Dragging these sick fucks into large black vans to a giant courthouse as they are each tried and sentenced for their numerous depraved and villianous crimes.

Meme magic wills it to be so.

I find it odd that Feldman was busted in New Orleans for marijuana possession recently. Here in New Orleans, people literally walk in the streets openly smoking marijuana. Cops look the other way because it's de facto legal here - it's only charged when someone is otherwise being a douchebag.

Yet Feldman gets clipped for what amounts to nothing. Corey's grandfather is tossing in his grave.

If he's going to name people he should just do it. Right now, sounds like he's holding out for cash and prizes. The accusation will be tainted by payola.

It's clear that he's not playing with a full deck, but he must cut the suspense building and do victims justice by naming names.

What up with da yoof

Why was the map updated but not the key? What are the red splotches? I assume the more purple/blue the more radiation.

>twitter.com/DrOz/status/925874061992792064
part of me is skeptical about feldman. like, i bet he did really get assraped a bunch, but if he was raped by any big names these days, the info would have leaked by now. there are a bunch of news articles out about him, but it's all like "corey's gonna finally talk! tune into our program to find out more" and then corey s just like "yeah i got assraped but tune in next time to find out who did it - the outcome will shock you!"

It feels like any of pedos are probably worse off today than Feldman. Corey is a nutcase but but this halloween season I watched the Lost Boys (vampire movie w/ Kiefer Sutherland and Corey Haim) twice. Feldman's still got a name in Hollywood. I bet whoever he accuses will take the rest of Corey's 80s boy toy money and all will be lost.

Are some of those pictures Corey in drag?

He seems like a potential tranny these days. I sup port him for strategic reasons though, as taking down pedos ultimately lessens the degeneracy in our world

sticky?

Apparently he did do a few movies where he dressed in drag.
First result from a Google search

pretty sure that's bud bundy in the top pic with the teddy bear

This guy is fucking terrifying

IT'S OVER, FAGGOTS
apnews.com/e47bcded180a469eab63a57cd8811a28/The-Latest:-LAPD-ends-investigation-into-claims-by-Feldman

Not sure how true but I 100% believe shit like this has happened

Womp womp. What a surprise.