Kalki

When will kalki come to kill the jews?

It has been almost 6000 now, when will this era finally end?

Other urls found in this thread:

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
iawwai.com/ZoroastrianProphecies.html
academia.edu/6933752/Zoroastrian_Eschatology_Influence_on_Judaism
academia.edu/4130934/The_Inheritance_of_Prophecy_in_Apocalypse
academia.edu/4039624/Astral_Dumuzi
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr131.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time lines are completely fucked. You can't take any of it seriously at this point nobody really knows when things started as the reference point and the texts aren't of much help either. Lot of disagreements on the time frames in the ancient Hindu texts.

When you stop waiting for him and start living for him.

(Checked)
Ex nihilo nihil. In concrete terms, the Destroyer of Filth is the culmination of a metaphysical building of energy - if he is not manifest there is something wrong with the source ; the source being the collective race-soul in this case. It is not a question of "when the time is right" but rather when "we" are right. Also, the kikes are doing a bang-up job if they have reduced you to pleading for Kalki's arrival on a punjab speed-skating BBS.

Well hitler was supposed to be kalki but obviously he wasnt

guys, kalki is the anti christ, whom will work with the jews

Kalki only works if you do.
We are not yet worthy.
Focus on improving yourself first.

Kill the Christian church and kill the Jew meme. I am Kalki!

This, you should be honing yourself

That little red dot on the forehead…

So my mother told me this one.

So the husband comes home and sticks out his index finger and directs it into her forehead and he says.
"What did you do today?"

Well turns out the kali yoga will last 400K years

F

Time is an illusion. It's all symbolic.

Disinfo. We are entering the golden age.

Just wait for hitler dude ;)

That sounds icy

When will OP stop being a sliding faggot that wastes dubs?

Enjoy your ban

she's waiting for the streets to be cleared of shit

Technically could be true. The Golden Age supposedly would begin at the same time as the end of the Kali Yuga coinciding with the cycles which "time" is more inline with instead of linear.

IMO prophecies non-biblical are worthy of more attention as to signs of when death and rebirth happens than even Hinduism and the Yuga stuffs.

420 HOWARD THURSTON. COLUMBUS, OHIO

THE MAGICIAN

THE BRANCH

Hitler was the man to come before him.

There is no need to be upset

(checked)
Look at your digits, user. If you think the happening is in the 6000th year, you've got another 100 to wait.
fuck this timeline, dotr now

That doesn't make sense though. The Vedas state the kali will come when earth is in its most rancid, degenerate state. Not saying don't self improve but you ain't gotta lie.

Computers are the vajras of our generation, our magical focusing device.

except they drain energy from you via emfs

>exposing tissue to microwave radiation decreases the amount of energy in the tissue
you tried at least

(Checked)
What if the Kalki is already among us? Not as flesh, but in spirit. Touching each of us through the Wired. Soon Vishnu will again wear the yellow robes of Dwapara Yuga, as we enter the energetic age.

Touching further on this, has anyone else considered the prophetic potential of HP Lovecraft's work? Between the mongrelized hordes, the King in Yellow, and ancient Egyptian gods of chaos, it seems like he may have been able to peer beyond the veil. After all, fiction is not always false, and may contain truths that are otherwise unexplainable.

didn't devi call hitler the reincarnation of kali

So you are telling me that Kalki is the Anti-King of the Jews?

This. Keep him on your mind and in your deeds. The way to Kalki is by thinking and acting. Instead of thinking on how shitty the kike is, think on how great the virtues of Kalki are, and become those virtues. You become your focus, make sure it is pure!
We're less than ten years from the end of the Kali Yuga. From there, there is a transitionary phase of chaos and strife, before the dawn of the golden age of Kalki. We were born to strife anons. We will have the DOTR as the sky burns for us and our soul's black light will meet with it as our Hyperborean blood mixes with our soil we defend, and when it does, a green ray will mark our victory over the Cohen, the (((Malquarts))) and degenerade masses. Last time, our ancestors fought giants. This time, we fight rats. I have no doubt that my blood will be victorious, for it only must awaken to it's nature, and look down at the rats that gnaw at their toes. They kill by disease… and they must be exterminated.
SIEG HIEL!

SIEG HEIL! KALKI WILL CLEANSE!
ONWARDS INTO THE EVERLASTING GOLDEN AGE!

Slide threads are regular now. (((They))) figured out the times for when the mods are asleep and just slide.

kalki is on his way, 20 years max be patient please.

There is more to the Vajra than you may suspect, user. Pics related.

Through fire and bloodshed we will find our golden age!

Are you a fucking shill, sleepy, or lazy? You call this a slide thread (horrible OP, cuckchan tier, garbage. Somehow below faggot, so understandable) but you didn't sage! FFS user, be consistent. Though, even if it were a slide initially, it is now a Kalki thread. Praise Kek for this!

All works of fiction are works of prophecy, some prophecies are good, some are bad, and not all pertain to this reality.

Really, writing prophecies is easy. Writing prophecies that are pertinent or that matter is where it gets difficult. Even if you somehow get it 100% right, how do you influence change with that information?

The game of Monopoly is a fucking prophecy, for fuck's sake.

I don't remember where I found these charts but I guess they're related. 2025 or something.

The based Prabhupada also stated that date. It's a cycle of ages that last a total of 12,000 years, each far shorter than the last, and an intermediary/cataclysmic period between each, with each also shorter than the last.

Trips confirm

There's a lot of various prophecies/charts that all point towards right around now. Mayan great cycle changed over in 2012, remember?

When I think back, around 2013 seems to have been when "the world went crazy", as far as I can tell. It's logarithmic or something though. What would have been an insane jump in 2011 wouldn't bat an eyelash now.

Really makes me wonder what's going to happen as things continue. I don't buy the "civil war nov 4" meme, I think it's going to be several years of transition before we see something like that, but I anticipate plenty of hilarity, especially with how many people have been invoking the aspects of Kek they've been invoking.

The earth wobbles… It matches up to the cycle even, with each extreme on the axis being the end of the kali yuga.

Yep. Lunar phases effect human behavior similarly. I think the most common "scientific" explanation is that it's a sort of "biological tide" operating on the ~70% water that makes up the human body. Not sure if that passes my bullshit sensor, but the changes are definitely observable.

user forgot about Sandy Hook.

That was end of 2012/start of 2013, i.e, when the cycle ended. Isn't that exactly what I'm talking about?

I was being a bit coy, pointing out that the crazy stuff started going down in '12.

Yep. The reason I said 2013 was just cuz the cycle ended near the end of 2012, and compared to "lately", 2012 feels like it was a normal year.

Honestly I think if anyone hasn't read it, the Wheel of Time is practically becoming necessary reading at this point. RJ insists it wasn't "intentionally religiously inspired", but also said in interviews he'd read and had copies of basically every religious text there is on his shelves.

As I said in all works of fiction are prophecy, and in many ways I think he hit the nail on the head. The overall theme is important: There are many wars involved in the buildup towards The Last Battle, but they're all just part of the great game, maneuvering chess pieces on a board into position.

The real battle is spiritual, and it's not straightforward.

Some of the lightest souls out there are surrounded by darkness because they took that sacrifice so that the light had eyes on the inside.

I thought Hailey's Comet was the beginning of the end times.
Don't drink the grape juice.
Yes I'm an oldfag.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning."

Perhaps the comet was the beginning for you. For me, the beginning was the eclipse. For someone else, the beginning was when their dad got a job on someone's campaign staff.

We're all just actors on a stage, and the casting choices may surprise you.

*an age long passed

Fuck me, that's what I get for trusting the internet to give me a quote.

I was being facetious, the beginning for me actually wasn't until a couple of years ago. I have a family, house, great job, every thing that I was supposed to have to be happy. The only thing was there was still something missing, something wrong. I kept searching, depressed, yet wearing my happy mask. I finally found it though, I was missing truth, in this manufactured reality, I couldn't be content without truth. I'm happier than I've ever been and excited for the future. Hopefully I can teach my wife and son to pier through the veil as well, when they're ready.
Sorry for blogposting.

Added to the list.

Lead by example, user.

Revelations is one of two translations for the greek word "apokalypsis". The other translation is "unveiling".

What we're seeing is the "unveiling" between worlds. Everyone is slowly awakening to the deeper truths in our reality. Old gods rendered new, the old ways given new flesh.

Death in old religions isn't the end, it's a new beginning. Death and rebirth are two sides of the same coin, and life is the thread that connects them.

A possibility that has occurred to me once or twice: Not all deaths are of the physical body. I think I'm not the only one here who can say that the me I was 10 years ago would call the me today a nazi sympathizer as an insult, and yet I think that in 10 years I'll be pretty similar to how I am now. A great many people may experience spiritual deaths over the coming years and be "reborn" with new views and ideologies (and yes, personalities).

I am only a neophyte, tying together bits and pieces I've learned from various places and trying to form a cohesive narrative from them. One thing I can say for sure after a couple of months of digging is: Every religion there is, even the nuttiest you can imagine, is a branch on the same tree. If you trace the branches, you get to the trunk, and from there you can begin to grasp the total picture (even if you can never see all of its roots in full view, you can begin to capture them in your mind's eye). For a while, most people have been satisfied with picking a branch they feel is sturdy and sticking with it. But the times we're in for are (for the sake of continuing the analogy) one of pruning. The more familiar you are with the rest of the tree, the less that will impact you personally.

Fuck, the World Tree trips me out. I'm not a religious person by any means and I'm the first to denounce /x/ shit, but the fucking World Tree is always there. All Europeans know of it, even children. We've all seen it. Something in our past maybe, in our DNA. A relic of evolution. I don't know.

I don't think there's an easier test of European heritage than asking about the World Tree. Even the dumbest shitlib can recall some absentminded daydream wherein a lone tree stood over them in an endless field. Yet if you ask a mud, they will look at you with confusion – they know nothing of it.

I'm striving to be the person I know I can be every day, that's the ultimate lesson I can teach them.

I personally believe that the unveiling will be different for everyone. What your mind can absorb is directly tied to what you can accept. Those unfortunate people who never challenge their own worldviews will more than likely carry on as if the world hasn't changed at all. The blackpillers will get everything they fear, and then there's those who seek truth above all else. I think the future for us will be glorious.
If it seems contradictory that different people will continue in the same space with different experiences, just remember that all of your experiences are yours alone. Every choice you make carries you closer to your personal destiny. Look at the division in the latest US election, the levels of smugness were about equal to the levels of salt. The only lens you have to view the world is your own, as long as you keep the whitepills flowing, there's nothing that can defeat you, not even death. This world is just a step in your experience of infinity, keep walking because the greatest wonders are still ahead of you.
Sorry for rambling, worked nightshift and am ready for bed.
Hopefully these words will reach whoever needs them when they're needed.

Kalki consciousness is rising in all of us.
It is the source of the growing feeling of disgust at the degeneracy of the world and the accompanying white hot rage at the desecration of all that is holy.
Kalki consciousness is what Christ talked about when he said "I come not in peace, but with a sword", it is the bane of evil and sin.
Christ consciousness has been twisted over the years to association with communist/ hippie ideas of (((equality))) and (((loving your enemy))), but at heart, it is the unconditional acceptance of what is, unbreakable faith in the underlying Goodness of existence, and a commitment to Truth no matter what.
Kalki consciousness is Christ consciousness, it is the table-flipping yelling at the kikes Christ consciousness that they have tried really hard to downplay in modern (((Christianity)))
Real, genuine, Christians de-progrmmed from the jew brainwash and full of /pol tier information would be crusading the whole planet at this point.
There is literally nothing wrong with genuine Christianity and genuine Christ consciousness.
Christ consciousness IS Kalki consciousness, and it is growing stronger every single day

Did we convert pajeet shills who were paid-per-post into joining us? lol

Read up on Carl Jung. He's the philosophy/psychology bridge for diehard materialists who can't wrap their head around a world outside of what physical senses convey.

The specific key phrase for you to research is "collective unconscious" here. Another term I'm dropping in case it's relevant for someone in need: "synchronicity" or "meaningful coincidence".

The quick and dirty summary of both is: Both worlds are collective dreams in a sense, it's just way easier to build your own room in your sleep than it is to do it awake. Some of the symbols are personal, some of them are more global, some symbols have different meanings to different people (a gun in a dream means something different to a veteran than it does to a hunter than it does to a child).

Pay attention to the symbols in both dreams and you'll learn about both yourself and the world. Sleep is still productive time if you use it right: It's how the mind heals itself. Some dreams are for relief, some dreams are for guidance. Distinguishing the two is a bit of an art, but if a recurring dream causes you stress, there's something you're doing wrong.

More Devi posting, please,

Asgard
Midgard
Tierra Central
Alfheim
Muspelsheim
Vanaheim
Jotunheim
Nilfheim
Infierno
Svartalfheim
So a tree containing ten separated worlds sounds very similar to the Tree of Life in (((kaballah)))
Any anons have any info on a link between the 2 or am I going to spend the next 3 hours researching?
If it turns out that kikes stole this from our ancestors when they were in the middle east I will reeeeee in all eternity.

The truth will convert anyone with ears to hear. I hope that the pajeets can build a land they're proud of, in their homelands. Separate but united against the evils of the world. Everyone deserves their own ethnostates to fulfill their own destinies.

Remember the kikes can only consume and corrupt that which is beautiful.

The kikes stole the kabbalah from other people and judaized it

2025 is the most agreed upon date. And I would concur simply based on the overall buildup we're seeing right now. When the dam cracks the flood of rage that follows will be immense and fierce. There are so many blackpill shills around, that many here do not realize just how much anger is really building up amongst the righteous at the current state of the world. We will have our day, and the wicked will tremble at our wrath.

by your post, I'd say 100 years but I hope it is sooner

Streetshitters gtfo.

When the world will be populated with degenerate midgets that die of old age in their teens. When Kalki comes, he's supposed to wipe out everyone, not just jews, except the ancient Aryans in deep sleep in the Himalayas, who will repopulate the planet and live in the next golden age. Until humans haven't degenerated to that point, Kalki won't come.

We're talking about the doctrine of the ancient Aryans thousands of years ago, you braindead fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

They're from this article.

eat street shit

Also the Zoroastrian used 3,000 year epochs.

iawwai.com/ZoroastrianProphecies.html

academia.edu/6933752/Zoroastrian_Eschatology_Influence_on_Judaism

academia.edu/4130934/The_Inheritance_of_Prophecy_in_Apocalypse

The Frashokereti is nigh

Kikes are a merchant race and their religion is stolen from cultures they inhabited and debased. There's no logical cohesion in any of it – they're just soulless creatures painting a picture of a sun they'll never see. They say the words but do not know the meaning. They would wear your skin too, if they could.

It's truly bewildering how the earth could've produced such monsters. In every other race, you see humanity and virtue. Among the asians you see civilization. Even among negroids, you see society and love among them. Then the Europeans, whose legend casts such a remarkable shadow, they are like gods among men.

Yet somehow, nature has decreed that another race exists as the antithesis to all others, to virtue and life itself. There is no shred of humanity in them, and any indication of it was carefully learned and practiced over a lifetime of deceit.

There are black haired Aryans. They're called Mediterraneans.

Everytime

Why do you even want him to come? He clearly didn't do a very good job of bringing the ancient Indians into a fresh golden age.

Judaism, Christianity, Religion of Cuck™, Hinduism, Asatru, LOTR, they are spices for the meal of life - not life itself.

Take the empty pill, realize unadorned reality .

Sounds great

The tree is a phylomemetic tree. Our gods are egregores, or thoughtforms. Our souls are the accretions of memes inhabiting our minds throughout our lifetimes. Soulless NPCs are inhabited by the same mass-produced forced meme biome. Spiritual death and rebirth is the repopulation of one's memetic biome with new memes. Emulate a great man, an ideal, or a god, and if your mind and body are ready you will transcend and become inhabited by that ideal.

When you factor out lower biological functions, our bodies are just avatars for memes. We are memeoids - from the Japanese kamikaze to the covetous jew.

Freedom of Speech is the right to bear memetic arms. See the weapons of war for what they are. Godspeed Holla Forumsacks.

Duh look at the rainbow. Pizzagate

Exactly

The peoples of the world will unite against the Semites and their twisted Yahweh/Allah/Moloch.

(((YHWH))) has many names. Best get to learning them all.

Very true. They are the destroyers of earth and the world tree……..

I have thought long and hard about this.
I think they exist as an example of what NOT to be, as you said, an antithesis.
Also they are a source of temptation and vice to seduce the weak and ungodly among us.
In this respect, they are extremely useful as they remove the weakness from our race in the same way maggots only eat the rotting flesh around an infected wound, not the Good flesh.
This leaves eventually leaves the moral and the strong as the only ones left, who go on to breed more of the same.
I think this very process has shaped us throughout all history, and we became what we are by
1: Seeing the jew/evil for what it is and choosing to oppose it no matter what.
2: Removing huge numbers of degenerates from our breeding population, those that were weak minded enough to fall out of grace and into opposition of nature due to the jew's influence.
The jew's very existence is the perfect tool for creating more Aryans

The Eternal Jew is the manifestation of Evil itself. They willingly chose to become what everyone already knew was wrong, and even worse, they bound their evils to their own blood. You don't need the Jew to know what is immoral.

I thought a lot of them were born with blonde hair too?

Meant for

There are but it's not too common.

Polite sage.

This process is called hormesis.

I agree, but they serve as a powerful real world example, something to point at.
For example, in the same way there are people who refuse to believe in God without evidence, there are many who refuse to believe that evil exists without hard proof.
The jew is a perfect, concrete example of evil manifest in "human" form and makes the spiritual power of evil manifest in the material world in a way that cannot be so easily denied.
I don't think God makes mistakes, I think the jew was created to assist us become more godly and stronger.

Which God?

I'm not one to antagonize or fling shit and yell "CHRISTCUCK". Go ahead and name your God.

End of Kali Yuga on 2025.

Checked for kek
Checked for kek
Checked for nu
Checked for kek
Checked for kek
Checked for kek
Checked for nu
Checked for heh
Checked for heh
Checked for heh
Checked for nu
Checked for heh
Checked for heh
Checked for amun

May the ogdoad inhabit our posting.

The issue with this is that the basis of their system began at 0 degrees Aries, the point of transition to Pisces as did the Mesopotamian, and thus their initial ascending period of 12,000 years is from Aries through to Virgo and then the period of decline Virgo to Aries, thus the period of ultimate darkness the end of the age of Aries.

Apart from that the calculation of a great age as 24,000 years is way off and involves division of the ecliptic plane into eight signs so the Zodiac signs shouldn't even come into it.

There were great expectations for the end of the Age of Aries which drew upon the great tradition of Virgo as the onset of agriculture, ie the Neolithic revolution were Nisaba as Virgo was the daughter of Anu/Heaven and Urash/Earth, translation through the age of Pisces then is the seventh sign since Virgo but if calculating from Aries the first.

Indus valley seals show the constellations and in the first example from the left is seen the furrow/Virgo, Tiger/Leo, woman offering fruit from tree/Cancer, split tree or portal/Gemini.

Second example ram sage/Aries, Bull/Taurus, tree portal/Gemini, so the oldest tradition had used constellations similar to the Mesopotamians, particularly the furrow/Virgo and Gemini.

There won't be peace in any of our lifetimes. The age is ending, yes but it's not instant. We're in for at least 200 years of strife as the transition period.

Call it what you want, it's a mystery that will probably never be understood, but there are definitely a multitude of signs that point towards a creative force of good in the universe whatever you want to call it.
inb4 "Good" is relative
It is not.

Do you know about Aryan history?

I have a question?

In the Gita it states the the yogs last in the order of 100K years. What time basis is this set upon?

Because in this case, the current yoga will last well into 100000 AD

not understanding what mystic Nazism is

true, but hasnt this been true since the start of humans?

That picture is actually of Krishna and his foster mom I believe

Also congrats on making a shit thread that turned good OP

Hinduism has some deep lore, what a shame the west has to be stuck with Abrahamic religions which are some of the most boring ever.

sage

OP made a shit thread but at least look through it. Other anons have made some interesting contributions.

True. Although never dismiss something just because you find it to counter your view. I agree that the Jewish religions are garbage but you can always find a link to something deeper and more grounded to the human spirit even within them.

kikes dont

when did the street shitters start trying to meme their disgusting, diet-coke, poverty religion into some "100% aryan" belief?

Evidence this post agitates shills and should be bumped.

Unless you think this is reddit and downvotes work.

Hitler wanted to give them Madagascar, and that might've turned out fine (or at least slightly better than their current practice of dancing with black plague corpses). But they wanted control over multiple major trade routes and wouldn't play ball.

Esotericism is white as fuck you stupid kike.

Screencap related.

The kike can create nothing, only steal, pervert, corrupt.
Do not forget the wells, user! We are the men of Hvergelmir!

Great screencap, thank you for sharing.

Brought chills over me in a warm room, and I'm experienced enough to know that means I read something real and true.

I forget if I mentioned it above in thread, but I am fully convinced that waifus and the related idolism are a revitalization of some old gods/forces in a modern incarnation. It's probably too early to tell which waifu will symbolize what, but the way I currently internalize it is that the overarching deity of "waifuism" is a skewed version of Hera. Love has aspects of both creation and destruction/rebirth in it, different waifus/belief systems invoke different balances of yin/yang.

If you want some interesting reading, go over to the monstergirl board while taking the view that it's an esoteric belief and these people are invoking/creating/shaping literal deities through prayer/ritual. Read their wiki (particularly about "spirit energy") and compare it to TCM (jing, particularly). They confuse some things (i.e. jing for qi), but the themes are very familiar.

As I said previously in thread: All religions/beliefs are branches on a tree, but the more of them you explore, the more obvious it is that it's all the same tree.

The kike is the favored child of the demiurge, and they even hate him too. They spend more time avoiding his rules than abiding by them, and want to break natural order so that the world is undone and he has to remake it, but more to their liking. This is why they push degeneracy like trannies and want to destroy all things holy.

To be clear, I am not taking a stance on waifuist practices/beliefs either way. I think it can be channeled in either direction.

I will say however to any readers who are practicing, regardless of how aware of what they're doing they are, treat it like autohypnosis at its most skeptic level. Be sure you truly want to create what you're invoking before you unleash it on both yourself and the world.

Miguel Serrano spoke of Jehovah and his Golem annihilating each other at the end of this Cycle.

Well that does go without saying.
Kikes are the antethesis to all that is pure in the world

2025 OP, when Donald Trump finishes his 2nd term. The transitional period begins then, and after that would be The Age when mankind starts to man up and fuck the kikes up and destroying everything they have ever done since the very beginning, like way way back up from the very first day they started appearing and began fucking up Human Civilizations of ages past, like 30k+ years ago or something; with their crowning piece of 'achievement' would've been 12k years ago, when that big-ass rock slammed into the glacial-covered N. American continent which kick started the global flood sometime before the Ice Age ended.

When do we start murdering white Christians for being traitors?

The kikes planned a world war for this year but they fucked up. There won't be one, it's too late. Now the stage is all set. Kalki will probably come this or next year with an entourage of nazi saucers. It will happen unexpectedly though. 7 out of 10 will be purged.

I can't wait to chop off the heads of the helpless Christcucks with my rune embossed axe and watch the life drain from their eyes and their blood pool around my feet for a sacrificial offering for all my ancestors the stick Jew worshipers killed off.

The white Christian man's time is running out.
We're coming for you!

he will come around exactly when he needs to

daily reminder that siddhis are a real thing

Dubs confirm for a shill! Enjoy your b& schlomo. The christians just need reunited with their Hyperborean roots. The Troubadours sing the stories of the Cathars and Rosicrucians, and their memory can restore the christians.

see how formulaic the shills have gotten? its just

do not fall for such trickery
if you really do care about the christian vs. pagan thing and think that will ever amount to anything youre a fucking retard and muslims will be raping your daughters before either faith sees a comeback

the word "aryans" comes from the indo european warrior nomads that spilled into india and gave them their religion , caste society and culture. its become extremely degenerative nowadays but thats because the aryans didnt do a good enough job of purging the Dravidian scum that first inhabited India. Modern Indians are Dravidian, NOT Aryans. The Hindu religion is a corrupt form of an ancient Aryan faith, the Aryans themselves are long gone, their few remnants being isolated green or blue eyed populations in some parts of Central Asia like the Yazidi.

There is much to learn from Hinduism, but only of a certain age. Anything younger than the Mahabharata is likely corrupted with poo.

Then again, I don't remember any of my dreams either, so that could be a part of it…

It was mostly the rune embossed axe part that made me laugh.

No user, your history is wrong. The problem is that the (((Sassoons))) destroyed the caste system, repeated mudslime invasions, and the abuse of the Brittish Empire by he kikes like the sassoons.
The Dravidians were the loyal "Monkey People" who worked happily for the Aryans who settled the region. As long as the caste system was upheld, they were loyal subjects, as loyal as any dog.
also I've lived in areas with so many pajeets that a nigger would come to be as a white man was closer culturally… The pajeets were always honest and kind to me and loved my stories. Furher, the only white women they slept with were complete whores, and the whores even thought it was boring and lame… disgusting whores.

You need more B vitamins, user. Get a B vitamin supplement (b12 and b6 at least) and a choline supplement. Otherwise, eat more honeydew melons, blueeberries, and eggs.

Kek=Kalki=Chirst=etc

These are all the same. They are just different names for manifestations of the human consciousness. Some have become more corrupted then others through the ages.

Each of these "gods" in some form or the other brings humanity from a state of degeneracy to one of freedom

All these are the same. This is why we see such a resurgence of ancient gods. People, deep down, know what they want but not how to get it so they turns to the myths and legends of those who came before. This is normal human reaction as we are relying on knowledge from our ancestors to guide us. The fact that people from all over have been searching for this same manifestation means the end of the kali yoga has begun. Once again, kali, is a devil but is simply one term for a universal evil. In a way you can view the devil kali as the jew. The jews consciousness is apart from that of man and they are the center of decline.

Unfortunately, I think things will have to get much worse before we transition.

To continue

If anyone knows any other "gods" that represent this manifestation please let me know as I am putting together a list of their trending popularity around the world.

Christianity was infiltrated by the kikes from the very beginning. You must read between the lines and understand the NT memes to be able to filter the kike parts.

We're not all Brahma damn you! There can be many currents within one pond!

As i pointed out one needs to understand the cosmological system the speculation was based upon and it's historic source in order to better understand what was predicted and the Indian was based upon zero point Aries derived from Mesopotamian astrology, this was also the case in Greco-Romano astrology..

At zero point Aries solar and lunar cycles were considered to commence and they also looked to five planets being at that position at the Alpha and Omega of the greater cycle.

In Mesopotamia that point was related to Astral Dumuzi as the shepherd King associated with the Ram and celebrated his relationship to Innana as Anunitum the fish of Pisces, Mars was exalted in Aries and Venus in Pisces, also in that context he was that great Dragon Prince associate with the Great Dragon Mother (Ama Usum Galanna)or Ouroboros, the point were the head meets the tail, the context then was the Heavenly Kingship and the sacred marriage.

academia.edu/4039624/Astral_Dumuzi

It's obviously the case then that zero point Aries at the vernal equinox was over 2,000 years ago and there were great expectations related to such, but at this point you need to be considering the Field constellation in terms of unified field theory, there was a frog based there that served Enki as messenger in it's relationship to the Abzu, the waters that surround the field as place of first creation.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr131.htm

Plot summary thus far subsequent to zero point Aries, Innana in her aspect as Fish increasingly transforms into Bird, journeys along Celestial River in the Ship of Heaven to the Apsu of Enki in search of unified field theory and best place to plant a tree, get's Enki drunk and makes off with all his magical powers including and in particular kissing, and takes off back to Dumuzi in order to establish comfy life.

Enki begins to sober up and realize what has actually occurred and engages services of Frog to try and establish wtf is going on and regain powers, however unsuccessfully.

Anchored now, alas fellow anons, it appears that this brand of esoterica isn't allowed here.

Click report, then request anchor remmoval.