/wg/ It's Okay to be White 4 - They're Assblasted Edition

Hotpocket Edit: More interesting Hotpocket Edit that's not a copypasta of thread 3

Posters, salt, salt posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabble.ca/babble/lgbtq/catholic-school-fires-teacher-changing-god-given-gender
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0
mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s.xlsx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
fox25boston.com/video?videoId=636461088&videoVersion=2.0
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
gawker.com/5925535/4chans-moment-is-over-even-though-its-more-popular-than-ever
hooktube.com/watch?v=Aqdx47Rp0tY
hooktube.com/watch?v=F90U55aCO3Y
klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/
whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar
github.com/brandonpweiss/XFR/blob/master/fonts/karbon/karbon-light-webfont.ttf
thestar.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/lambton-college-in-sarnia-to-offer-cutting-edge-esports-diploma.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10835622.html#10837680
1limburg.nl/racistische-posterplakker-snel-op-nummer-gezet?context=topstory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike Free First Post

With Salt

First post for I thought this was a retarded idea, but the ensuing salt has changed my mind. Kekspeed, Anons.

I copypastaed without realizing this was thread 3 OPs story
This leaf is in shame

I'm only breaking my lurk to say whomsever came up with this idea is genius.

Seeing the resulting chimp-brain meltdowns and salt flows gives me a slight glimmer of hope.

I love how the left has to emphasize PoC for everything. I thought it was racist to talk about coloured folk. The kosher salt is so huge after this that /jewypol/ has actually stayed silent for half a day.

The Little Girl

Here is again for being banned Muslim scumbag moderator. Why do Jews and Muslims run a White Nationalist board?

Are you ban evading?

wew

This stunt has inspired me to create a new operation. I think it's safe to post here as most the shills have died off but I don't want a new thread for it as the secrecy is crucial to the plan. I need you faggots to get these lefties to protest everything white, Christan and American. For instance, get on their boards and spread the notion that Octoberfest is racist because all Germans are Nazis. If you get them to buy the concept which is easy enough they'll do all the leg work of organizing a protest of the event which will hopefully redpill more people. The only big events to happen next will be the celebration of the white man's victory over the savage Indian and Jesus' bday. Hopefully with help from you faggots we can get them on TV trying to shut down the Macy's parade. Y'all outta be hip to their bullshit talking points to be able to sell this idea to them. And I can not emphasize enough on the secasay here. DO NOT MAKE A NEW FUCKING THREAD FOR THIS IDEA! DO NOT REITERATE MY POST. let me post die on here in a few hours after enough of you fags get the idea. Spam their boards, faceburg, etc., act like them, declare any ethnicly white event in your neck of the woods is evil and racist. Get them to show up pichforks in hand. Normies see their haterad of the white man and Bam we get more brothers overnight.

This is a kike post. Filter it. Also,
DO NOT ALTER THE GODDAMN POSTER

Get out.

D&C kike

LOL!

You must be joking. The site owner and board owner are Jews. Why would they promote Nazi shit?

This is still going, huh? On a scale from 1 to 10, how much salt did it do?

About 48.

excuse me?

Crazy how offensive it would look to them if you simply change white to black. Imagine the response we'd get if we said the same shit.

as one kike put it a few years back "a finger in every pie"
also pic related

reminder that the 5 words are blessed by kek and any alteration of the standard poster and strategy will not have the power of kek behind it

no we need to keep milking the "it's okay to be white" cow. i wanna see how far this can go

Am I doing it right Holla Forums?

The significance of this operation is primarily that user is transitioning from a reactionary force that only starts campaigns in response to other events to a group that can do extremely effective campaigns regardless of external input.

We're continuing to evolve.

The 'We're all one race the human race :^)' cuckoldry is infuriating. You really think that you are human to them? No, you are not. You are white and you will never be anything but that. You can either realize this now or you will realize this when the EBT and Welfare runs out and you got a pack of feral niggers kicking down your door.

The mission continues. White Friday is coming up. And a Very White Christmas. We need to organize balloon releases in different cities. Over 9,000 gorillion balloons.

I'll add my story (New OP's) I guess.
1/2

rabble.ca/babble/lgbtq/catholic-school-fires-teacher-changing-god-given-gender

Do you feel uncomfortable in your university space?

Do you know who else feels uncomfortable?

Literally everyone else.

Do you not feel validated?

Who hurt you bb?!

You're insecure, don't know what for.

Harry Styles would maybe feel bad for you??

Do you need friends?

Aw, did someone make you feel uncomfortable?

Are you okay bud?

Why are you so insecure?

At this point about 8 flyers are around in the upper floors
2/2

here's the original, stop being a faggot

anything that force's a question in a person's head is pure gold. this shit nailed it.

lol

we're putting the memes directly in meatspace now. i think this is a big step

i've been reminded that we should make sure not to fall for any of the mistakes that the negroes did with BLM. i doubt whites will be blocking traffic holding up these signs or anything so niggardly as that, but we need to remember that we DONT NEED TO BE HOSTILE - as doing so defeats the purpose; and the opposition will get just as triggered regardless.
the more juxtaposition there is between our calm peace and their senseless outrage the better

I'm by no means suggesting this "okay" opp should end. Im mearly suggestion more tomfoolery to further our agenda. Just a suggestion anyway. I have my location targeted. unfortunately I missed my window and I'll have to enact it next September.

It's okay to celebrate Thanksgiving

kek.

I love how it's unnamed. Anyone else notice this trend over the past 12 months? I'm starting to think it's because they are afraid of us specifically.

I'm 32 and what is this?

Alienware makes gaming computers, so guessing they have some lab with a bunch of alienware computers setup with games. I'm 50 btw, but also not a fag.

Soon, user. Give it a little time.
I can't wait

why are shills altering the original poster?

fuck even 4chan is better at stopping them

Well for one thing it's fucking infuriating and a good way to piss someone off. As another thing, it's a way to inflate their ego by talking down to you as the mother of a mother/child relationship. My ex would always do that shit whenever I did something stupid. It was pretty hot.

But in all seriousness.
Don't distribute this

So, this was clearly successful on Halloween. Question is, do we continue doing this all month? I think we should, to get the maximum impact out of this operation. It forces our enemies into a lose-lose-lose situation:

And by continuing the operation for a prolonged period, we amp up the amygdala pain for them until they crack down violently. That'll kill all moderate support for them.

why, what difference does it make? fucking meme them with everything including the one in OP

You would be correct.
1 away from kek trips sadly

I say we just continue this thing for as long as possible, there is nothing stopping us but the paper in our printers.

We are just joking. It should be obvious by how accurately it is doing the wrong thing. Relax.

do it until bored.

It needs to spread to the point where someone decided to an hero, then production gets raised up by another 50%

They have a lab designed for students to play video games in it? On a college campus? Things are worse than I thought.

how the fuck is making a different meme turn that one racist, which the kikes are already calling racist? You are talking on a level of irony no one can figure out.

Yes. Things have gone incredibly wrong and it is high time that we correct the situation, one "it's okay to be white" poster/flyer/sticker at a time.

this is exactly the point, user. take something innocent and watch them kvetch. watch them redpill more white normies for us

Fuck, I'm going to have to post one of these locally or something.

Nothing wrong with Hitler, user.

Get in the oven.

No, but seriously don't fuck with the format. It's perfect as is.

it's called a rec center. Have you never been to college?

you are playing with fire

some user is going to be stupid enough to do it

So let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to call people niggers and kikes while OP's image is in circulation, and if I do I'm a kike.
kill yourself fuckface.

I know, but sometimes I can't resist having a larf.

You fags aren't thinking big enough. We can't recycle memes. Imagine the outrage towards the left if they have a violent outburst to a national holiday. "Turkey is a symbol of white supermacy" get them to demonize the average Joe and push him into the arms of white nationalism. This is just a rough outline btw. This isn't tied to turkey day just any holiday/parade/festival centered around Western culture.

are you really this retarded?

it's a fucking nu/pol/ invasion

show me where I said not to post OP's pic, you fucking autist.

nevermind, im just going to filter the PR faggots like you while laughing at the salt.

The consensus seems to be that we should continue throughout the month of November possibly.
We would have to see if this actually is something the most of us want to continue.
I know I will only really be able to get away with placing leaflets around if we continue this.
Knowing if I'm caught by a "Diversity" Guard (We call them that at my college cause they only hire minorities as security guards which are also extremely prejudice to the white students) will probably get me nightsticked or tased out of the blue without warning.

GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER, AND KIKEBOOK FAGGOTS!
MAXIMUM NORMIE EXPOSURE!
There is yet tinder that this fire has not scorched
They have come unto the internet hoping to tame us, but we mastered this land long ago.
We shall fight them on the imageboards, until our keyboards are worn and no letter can be discerned.
We shall fight them on Twitter, until our phones lay cracked and broken, and the normie has seen our enemy for all their vileness and repugnance.
Fight you glorious bastards! FIGHT!

Yeah, because we should all self censor ourselves while we have an 'operation' going on. Being moderate will get you no where. This is about showing that the left are hypocrites, not showing ourselves as 'le sensible alternative'.

Ben Franklin, a very white man, proposed that turkey be the United States' national symbol. The memes practically write themselves there.

just filter, not worth derailing. This op is perfect, I just don't see anything wrong with the usual trolling on the side.

No, I dodged that bullet and learned a trade thank God. I do have some friends and a brother that attended though and visited them regularly. They didn't have fucking labs set up for them to play video games in. That is the gayest shit I've heard in a long time.

Go build something with your hands, faggot.

it's not a "muh PR" issue, faggots
pretty sure other anons can see what i'm talking about here:

I build networks, how about you?

you come so close to actually understanding what's going on and then miss it by so far in the same swing, how?

also see:

no but you're being black and white thinking we can't do fucking both, which is exactly what I said.

End your life.

You're a fucking autist.

im too tired to see through the bait and shills im going to bed

Is there some hidden code in it to track anons who came from here or something? I know printers put bullshit on everything they print akin to a serial number so it makes sense.
Seriously though you could just scribble it on loose leaf refill and slap it on a wall and get the same results.

STEM master race will forever shit one what alternative you're thinking of, deal with it

posting related articles to counter the dumbshit infighting

No, you don't alter the poster because that defeats the point of the operation. Stick to the message. It must penetrate the collective consciousness of the West. The best propaganda is that which is repeated again and again until nobody questions it anymore.

Checked.
And kekked.

All that printer fingerprint tech babble is illrelavant. People are so set in the format of the poster because "it's okay to be white" doesn't have the same innocence as "white pride" the whole thing falls to shit if people can easily call it racist.

they seem to think an user doing something different will undo what's been done, and effect people posting OPs pic, which is awesome as is. It's just pure autism.

it is perfect, but you can't "alter" this, anons making something different will be just different posters, while this one is on-going and won't stop regardless. you're mitigating the possibility of something that could possibly be better.

Phase 2: Deface all the IOtBW signs you posted by writing NOT in red next to OKAY, or better yet, cross out OKAY and write in RACIST, BAD, EVIL, or OPPRESSIVE next to it.

If they can't peel it off i.e you've glued it they ain't getting shit, even then if they do get torn down its immediately into the trash.

I was thinking about this as well. The message is effective, but once the mainstream media covers this and the message reaches peak exposure in the minds of the public, it will start to wane. It's the same way for any big news story or event really. The MM can only peddle the event for so long because the public acclimates to it and the message becomes ineffective. So, while the message is still hot we have to spread it to as many people as possible, or we could evolve it somehow so people don't acclimate to it.

These are the basic workings of memetics. Changing the minds of the mass consciousness by spreading memes around like a virus to achieve maximum exposure, and evolve when necessary to maintain the memes effectiveness. In that time, we need to use this meme to make some change we wish to see in the world, aka meme magic.

Given all that, I think our best option is to cool off the operation until Thanksgiving. If we're too relentless with this campaign our message may lose it's potency. Waiting for a few weeks gives people time to drop their tolerance to the idea (ideas die in the public consciousness rather quickly) and then we can drop the bomb on them again during Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving in burgerland is a hotly debated and politically tumultuous holiday that celebrates the traditional white family festivities, and leftists loathe it. We could probably repeat the same strategy during Christmas as well.

fuck off

DO NOT ALTER THE FUCKING POSTER!!!!

or just flood everything with wanted posters of niggers who killed whites. tbh I would love to see how kikes would argue against this

Honestly that isn't a bad idea. just don't get caught defacing them or it'll lose it's power.
False flags are an effective tool of mass manipulation.

Don't rock the boat.

Agglomeration of known responses

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0

Some user said that clicking on google docs was bad and I don't know why so I uploaded it to mediafire for people to take over.

mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s.xlsx

I build things with wood, iron, and steel.

it is a bad idea. the point is for the non-whites to do it for us so that normie whites can see who the enemy is

neat

I'm conflicted on 4chan getting credit for this. anyone else feel the same?

go back to mexico

woops, heres the actual doc link docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

The message isn't defined by the font and layout though, is it? It's the words.

The problem there is that it is racist. It's pro-white so both in the literal sense of having a racial bias and the liberal sense of being white at all or acknowledging race makes it racist. You're gonna have to own it at some point. Getting into a yuhuh-nuhuh over if it's some buzzword or not is just going to detract from doing anything constructive (as was intended by the creation of the term racism).

Good point. And even tho we have some true autist among us, it'd only take a handful of dipshits to ruin this psyop

We don't want credit or attention, if we get more they will come in droves of unwashed degenerate autists.

no, don't be a faggot. only niggers and skids envy credit. Operators get the job done, remain effective, and have pride when everyone is mislead.

have some fresh OC

Who cares about getting credit? All I care about is if the plan is working or not.

Don't be dumb. If they can find a way to tie Dylan Roof into this somehow, they will. Don't make it easier just so you can try to get kool kids klub points for putting Hitler on the poster.

Wouldn't the point be not associating this whole thing with half and fullchan?

Ebaumsworld did this.

Its okay to say Merry Christmas

too bad that a poo poo god

saved anyway

Pure coincidence. And credit where credit is due, this person really does look like a man though maybe not because of the hormone pills.

also the standard variant has clearly been blessed by kek

Networks need you to cable the shit out of everything too, so there's some bit of physical. I have no excuse though. I program fucking spy satellites

would be better if his face was in a mound of pajeet street shit

Basically this.
A big "get your meme on at Holla Forums.co" tag would flood this place with shills trying to shut it down and shit the place up and reddit-tier ironic memelords that would turn this place worse than halfchan.
Anonymity is our strength here.

Good work.

Google is bad because it's centralized much of the internet and is the closest thing we have to a dystonian megacorp. Google offers Software As A Service applications that datamine the shit out of anyone who uses their service and sells that data to other companies, government agencies, the chinese, you name it. Google also has it's ties in politics, foreign relations, self-driving cars, a new smartphone line, AI tech, fucking everything. It's no stretch to say that Google owns most of the digital world.

it's a white god. the caste system was racial discrimination. the top castes (academics/priests) were aryan and the lower castes were dark. hinduism also fits good with esoteric hitlerism and some of the things nikola tesla believed

Black and white laser printers (the kind that use toner, not ink cartridges) have never been shown to include hidden tracking codes. The primary purpose of those tracking codes is to fight counterfeiters, who only use color printers.

Have you ever seen liberals react to someone saying Merry Christmas? Its fucking hilarious to watch them spaghetti spill over it

Printing Hitler pics to piss people off is hilarious universally, and worrying about kikes spinning narratives makes you a pussy. Stop dictating rules via 4chan screenshots faggot.

Using a single font and layout hides our numbers. If you use a unique font for your fliers, the people who see them will know they all came from a single source. If everyone uses the same font and layout, their minds are free to run wild about how many of us there are. The psychological impact of uniform posters is far greater.

going to try uploading OP's pic to imgur with tags, might help with the circulation and source obfuscation.

Alright I get it. I'll cancel my presser then jeez.

More like shooting fish in a tube.

You don't belong here. Africa better represents your IQ level.

Yeah, that's been the case for a while now, hasn't it? Every Christmas you hear the same kvetching about it. When did it even start? I don't remember hearing that kind of sentiment as a kid.

you got me. But what you said is still better than someone who bitches about printing Hitler pics.

Alternatively, dress up like a blue-haired marxist with a jew hat and make sure you get caught. :^)

It would be a shame if a satellite bumped another one into a collision course with Tel Aviv.

It started with 'muh hanukkah' and 'muh kwanzaa' in order to shill non-white winter holidays. This mutated into 'Just say Happy Holidays so everyone is included', which then became 'How dare you wish me a Merry Christmas, don't you remember the 6 gorillion?'.

You're a real dumb fuck. I know you are young so I can excuse it somewhat but not entirely.

Do you actually build and create, you little fuck stick? Do you pull cables yourself or do you just install software and dick around? Do you code from scratch? Plugging in ethernet cables isn't building shit, you little homo. Setting up a network is something shit tier pajeets can do, so I'm a bit confused as to why you'd put that forward as something to brag about.

I pulled cable and wired racks for years during my late teens and early twenties before eventually transitioning to control systems programming. I know my way around electricity, scripting, machine code and all the rest of the shit that goes along with the A/V industry. I got out of it and into blacksmithing because I was tired of the kiked out bullshit that was involved in dealing in corporate America.

The fact that you equate building things from wood, iron, and steel with shitskin work is very telling of how much of an arrogant, precious little cunt you are. There are millions of hard working white men doing exactly what you've flippantly derided as spic work, and those men are better than you. Get fucked, you faggot leaf.

Couldn't say either. If I had to guess it probably would have been around 09-11. I just remember stopping off somewhere outside of Seattle and having someone freak because I said Merry Christmas.

I'm surprised, Holla Forums. Or is it /intr/ now? I can't remember. I guess it doesn't matter now that freech is a burning dumpster. Anyway, I'm surprised you remembered where your old stomping grounds were and came on back. What's the matter? Need the attention? I'll admit, you fellas have been pretty quiet since 2015. All that "freedom of speech" and no big ideas.

What's your deal? Are you trying to be obnoxiously stupid?

imgur.com/a/LDQQl

worth a shot

what are you going on about nigger?

>boiling up some fresh pasta

if dubs be whit

i didn't think someone would post screen shot in the same fucking thread it was posted in, bite me.

though I had it all timed up oh well

Don't mind me, just a rambling oldfag. You're losing your touch though, boys. I remember when you gents had our board killing itself just to end the madness. Sad. You've lost your touch.

calm your tits faggot i'm just fucking with you spic

Make sure it's an attack on their methods specifically. "It's racist to be white" is more effective than "it's not okay to be white" because it dilutes racist as an insult.

I like this. Those cucks will jump at it like it's some white supremacist boogie man because of the association and claim Religion of Cuck™iphobia or some other invented shit too.

I wonder how would Donald Trump react to this.

You guys really need to read Hunter by William Luther Peirce

Yeah, dude. Cool.

I don't know if y'all got to see this salty sophomore from the last thread

stop your gay anime larping

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan

Literally working on it.

he'll react to the kvetching and call them over-reacting idiots.

Reported.

Do you even read threads before posting?

I stole it with a terrible damage control post. sorry.

Let 4 chan take credit for it
Keeps 8ch under the radar

lmao

Is it me, or is this whole operation one big kike move against us, to figure out how we operate/ catch Holla Forumsacks?

If I pull that off, will you die?

I can't get past the first 30 seconds. That thing offends my senses so much, I have to pause the video.

Oh lord it's one of those 'microagressions' cunts.

good, hopefully you'll get b& for wasting their time.

how does that even begin to make sense? we've been IRL shitposting long before this.

its nauseating

ok, going to need this cunt's address to mail her OP's pic

True, but what i mean is, what if (((media scoundrels))) are starting campains for us to do in real life so they have news stories that normies will eat up?

unless of course that was the plan, in which case i have just jewed myself

You, I like you. Even if I'm a tradesman like 496aab.

no, when kikes false flag it's just hortlers. This shit is ingenuous and is actually gaining natural momentum. It forces our enemies into a move that embarrasses them. They wouldn't want this.

fox25boston.com/video?videoId=636461088&videoVersion=2.0

Imageboards have been a thing for decades user. If the NSA/CIA/FBI hasn't figured out that these sites exist and that we communicate on them yet, we're living in some kind of bizzaro world.

That's stupid, you're stupid.
But lets assume your stupid hypothetical.
The "media" concocks this plan so they can have a news story. the news story then exposes the media's bias against white people. white normies start to lose faith the "media"
Well that sounds like a solid plan. Get off the board boys it's a hooked nosed honeypot, for news stories.

here's another while i'm at it

STEM master race of brainwashed gravity cucks

Sounds like a good counter psyop

Guys, I was reading various news articles on the intarwebs when an idea struck me

What if some random Anons with adequately leftists soshal media accounts said that "regretably, those posters aren't criminal, so the police won't be able to do anything [sad_emote]…"
With luck and adequate psyops/social-engineering , leftards may be able to come up with law propositions explicitely condemning this sort of triggering by nazi bullies.

The effect might just be strong enough that "imagining new and improved laws" could be the next SJW trendy hit for the next few months, with opportunities of unfathomable heights of liberal stupidity, with commensurate redpilling of the normiesphere and new whole pristine continents of salt awaiting strip-mining on unheard-of scale

tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/

This is Tulane University's official student newspaper. Apparently, there's zero moderation on the comments. It's some pretty impressive shitposting and best of all the entire student body is going to see it.

Shame how "cuck" became a got-to safe word for drive-by libshits and shills who want to avoid racial slurs when trolling

I thought it's being investigated as a hate crime already?

*go to

the oringinal idea was to create some leftypol threads and faceburg accounts denouncing thanksgiving as the white man's capitalist oppression of minorities, get these loons and coons to block the macy's day parade. media coverage world wide. "thanksgiving is white supremacy" turns more normies to our crusade.

This is good shit.

holy shitballs. If this is ture we might be able to kill off 80% of SJWs with panic attacks from fucking posters.

I hate that I recognize that fucking blue-haired whale.

I like this idea a lot. We have 22 days. We have the technology. But do we have the resources?

This campaign is perfect.
It is not supremacist… it's saying you don't have to hate your culture.

And lefties are acting exactly as planned. Genius.

gay

Some of them are not middle eastern in complexion.
The non white movement might be a perceived threat to them now, they realises they'll be dragged into the fire too.

There be enough manpower out there.

that's already a thing though and basically you would just be doing the kike's work for free

What about

It highlights the total hypocrisy of the movement.
It's not diversity, it's purely anti white. I.e. an attack in white people.

And that will turn more whites from the left.

(checked)

Damn it I guess they finally SHUT IT DOWN. A bunch of hilarious comments made it through, however.

This is indeed the official newspaper of Tulane University. 50 shitposts doesn't seem like much but everyone who goes to the school will see it. Unhinged leftists are our best propaganda tool because they blew up a handful of innocuous posters on a few college campuses into a national news story.

Does anyone have an archive of the webpage? Archive.is wasn't working for me.

"investigated as a hate crime" only means that the clown-haired otherkin who updated xir's tumblr and called the cops said

That lefty discussion where they panicked when they discovered us proves that the google blackout was a good thing.

I think moot is doing something…

I'm but a humble racist with limited tech skill. But, i'll do what i can. Macy's = capitalism, Thanksgiving = dead indians. The lefty talking points are all there the only hiccup is orchestrating an actual protest. that will most likely be on the libtards hands. but if we meme it hard enough it'll happen.

gawker.com/5925535/4chans-moment-is-over-even-though-its-more-popular-than-ever

trying killing yourself instead of being the kike's minion

mine went straight through i think

Imagine people being publicly shamed by loud SJWs for talking about Thanksgiving plans or trips to grandma’s for Christmas. The useful idiots need not be useful for only one side.

they probably never get posts and they got alerted with the sudden traffic somehow

I dont get it

I actually agree with this kike that 4chan Holla Forums is as good as dead.

Unfortunately, he's missing the blaring elephant in the room that the youth have moved on to 8ch and Holla Forums now drives Internet culture.

This is just classic jews trying to control the narrative by claiming victory over a strawman. Just like they pretend the redpill means "hating white women" and has nothing whatsoever to do with jews.

The "Jan Buterman" in that story is a tranny. She has been pretending to be a "he" and was fired from a substitute teaching position at a Catholic school a few years back, and filed a lawsuit over it. Search the name.
They basically have to resort to the absolute bottom of the barrel to get quotes about this shit …

these articles come out every year for every holiday. I want to get them to protest it. I'm not sure how it'll be done and i'm not tied to this day. tbh my first thought was irish fest. Irish= white=racist. Convince them it's a big klan rally and they gotta shut it down. I work in a factory faggot, I'm just throwing the idea out hoping you autist can help make it happen.

except they do that already and call it National Day of Mourning, you asshat

I'm European, I also went to university, had no marxist classes (thankfully), no whore clubs or sodomite initiation protocols, no "gaming lab" nor am in debt. Stop being buttblasted you retard, clearly STEM didn't raise your IQ - this isn't a pissing contest, it's the whole education system that's fucking rotten. Being the highest paid among the goys doesn't make you any less cattle.

>True, but what i mean is, what if (((media scoundrels))) are starting campains for us to do in real life so they have news stories that normies will eat up?

4chan are officially the new punk now.

I can't believe it is considered racist to post this.
Time to fight then.

The leftists and stronk POCangz have been teetering on the edge since Trump got elected, I say we give them the rope to hang themselves with. They weren't able to shift the overton window fast enough of the general public, and Thanksgiving is seen as pure Americana carte blanche. The mix of the NFL kneelgros and BLM shutting down the Macy's day parade would be red pill suppositories for the Boomers.

corrected - mine also awaiting mods

Google Docs are bad because if you're signed into Google in any way on a computer it happily reports back to the owner of the Doc and everyone else that this person connected. People have been doxed that way, so don't fuck with Google Docs.

4/b/ circa 2005-2007 was unironically the Woodstock of the conservative white generation.

try harder

tbh you're be better off getting these faggot to protest black friday. you want them to be hated by normies, that's the fucking day to do it. SJWs will literally be beaten to death if they block a doorway to an electronics store on black friday.

So meme the fuck out of it, get BLM standing across highways and blocking airports on Thanksgiving weekend in protest and npcs will have a fit.

hmm, sounds good actually. and I want to see them get beaten up on black friday as well.

Black friday could only be an anti-capitalism thing. and all these commie cucks are hypocritical in that regard. they all want their new iphone and whirling thingy-ma-jig. It'd be too hard to get them out and about for that. but a racist holiday that hurts brown peoples feels, that's a protest they'd eat up.

It's the same rhetoric to sow divide and conquer, it's a age old trick.
Same as saying Spaniards are not white when they are.
Same as saying easter Europeans Slavs are not white, when they are.
Same as saying Americans aren't white, when they are.

It's the same propaganda used on the other side in Russia in the 1990s that said German National Socialists only allowed blue eye colored people to exist and killed anyone else. These are all lies to sow division just like you are doing here and for that you should be permabanned.

it's kind of like when being in the 3rd grade felt cool, but then when you got the the 5th grade you picked on the 3rd graders.

yee, but I wouldn't call it conservative, I always got an anti-authoritarian / anti-statist vibe

Topkek
Good job lads. It's amazing how you can make fools out of the media and lefties

I feel like this is a bit better

okay, how about #march on macy's, a facebook page or it, and a couple leftypol threads promoting the event? Do you think if we make it online it'll become a thing in reality?

God damn it you dorks

fuck off.

Isn't there a longer version of this?

Secrets from the shell above.

A shame, really. I wanted a more conservative punk rock wave to be born, instead of larpers on the internet doing shit.

you need to chat it up in commie college forums somehow. these virtue signaling faggots will embrace the idea as their own and will shill it themselves for status and attention. Always appeal to your enemy's vanity, or 7 deadly sins.

filtered

Good job so far, my friends, but I have a bit of a nagging feeling on something.

Showed how easy it was for them to deflect by simply writing how they feel on the paper. I don't want to tell you what to do or to stop printing out black text on a white background, but why not also print papers like pic related so that the only way they could censor the poster is to completely black it out or trash it, showing that they truly don't believe that whites deserve to exist by "blacking" out the white text?

Just my two cents.

I don't know
I got this off of twitter

People of Color = Diverse, tolerant
Colored People = Rayciss, bigoted
And then you realize that referring to them as 'colored people' was the politically correct way to refer to them back then. The left is rebelling against their own vernacular they instituted.

Get out.

This would be a lot better to spread online to normies, definitely.

I dindu nuffin

Im wondering if you just remove the word "white" and show a white person. I feel like this would make kikes look even more ridiculous when they kvetch.

Ok, but it would be too much ink, and blacking the text wouldn't really mean much. The original white paper, black text is still good.

okay i've got my homework for the week. I'll see what i can do. and if i can make this happen i want a fucking medal.

Kek I love it when they try to use that trick. Man up, what do you care if you're being systematically replaced?

How about Male/Female bathroom symbols. That would get some noise.

Why do you want to change something that is working perfectly well?
Why do you want to fix something that isn't broken?
Do you want to take credit for something?

also if it gets wet the black on white will be visible still

No, we want them to vandalize the posters. Several threads back we specifically went out of our way to leave that whitespace there specifically so stupid niggers would have a space to insert 'not' before 'okay'.

we're not changing anything you ass we're thinking of a new one. this isn't the last fucking meme in all of forever.

Honestly, we'd be smart to vandalize our own posters. Scribble in over-the-top kvetching like "fuck white supremacy" and "whites killed my grandparents in the Holocaust!" and spread it on social media as an example of how the 'tolerant' left is acting.

Why so soon?
Don't you want to wait a while?
This one hasn't been posted "Everywhere" yet
christ….

they're already doing that themselves though lol

you're a bit thick, aren't you?
this isn't accelerationism, you moron
this is pushing the enemy to commit a mistake, on a path he's already eager to take and too stupid to realize where it will take him

seriously, can you imagine commitees of SJW tumblristas trying to create new "laws" in their college's safe-spaces that won't end hilariously?

What the fuck are you even doing? Fuck off, go start another op in its own thread if you think it's a good idea, don't derail this one.

whatever

The poster shouldn't be changed yet. Don't interrupt the enemy while they're making a mistake. We don't need to escalate the message or be more pro-white because the left is reacting hysterically as is.

I don't.
Keep the white pages and as it has already been said over at 4chan, stick blank sheets of paper all around the IOTBW one. Then we can get a blank sheet of paper to become a white supremacist symbol and trigger bitches by sticking up blank paper.

Shills have attacked and flooded these threads from the very start. (((da4a06))) is one of them, and doesn't even know the difference between thread 3 and thread 4 nor the difference between 4chan and Holla Forums.

this is literally your entire argument. contribute or fuck off

Earlier I saw a poster which read:

I feel like that would also work as a way to get the message across and add an extra layer of defense against the charge of racism.

use white ink on black paper, not use ink to make the paper black.

Introduces opportunity for them to claim we're false-flagging them. We want them to do it by their own hand, coming from their own trusted figures.

Black Friday doesn’t have the same desired effect though, there’s no implicit “whiteness” tied to it like Thanksgiving. You could potentially tie jewishness to capitalism to Black Friday, but the climate isn’t really ripe for that. Black Friday has become a parlor trick that only works on nonwhites and teenage girls anyway, the boomers sleep in and fire up Amazon for cyber Monday instead of aping around in the WalMart at 3am. The “okay” signs are good momentum to lead into sowing the seeds for an aggressive SJW Thanksgiving denouncement, which ties into yet another denouncement of the white race AND of the country. If anything like that makes the news, normies will cast an incredulous eye. Black Friday larping by BLM causes a minor disturbance, but doesn’t directly attack anyone except “capitalism” so it’s easy to roll your eyes and move on to the next article. Having your race, tradition, family, and pride in country directly in the crosshairs of a Thanksgiving/Christmas protest would be an excellent redpill

how is this even remotely derailing? we're still posting these you fuck nugget.

Maybe if we get a drone, a bucket, and a sock filled with glue…that should work

nigger, with all that trouble just make fucking stencils and spray paint this shit

Nah, just stick with white paper/black text. Lets not lost. We need to stay focused.

Good idea. The Talmudvision goes into full "Muh Poor Injuns" mode the week prior to it. Perfect time to redpill my fellow burgers on the hunter-gatherers our ancestors found lazing it up, eating eachother, wondering why white men's sticks go BOOM, here.

dude, nix the capitalists approach for blackfriday, you can probably get libshits to do it for BLM for "high profile protesting" assuming of course BLM didn't just completely die off already.

(wow)

Point taken, and I agree.

im agreeing with you, sorry if i wasn't clear.

kys

This, the only change that might be acceptable and this is a huge stretch would be bolding the text to make it slightly more readable in certain areas like if the poster would be farther away than usual in viewing distance and changing the size slightly to fit on smaller objects like stickers or something. Or in other words, in almost all cases you should keep to the original.

What do yis think about this anyways>>10836326
Stick maybe 7 blank ones spread around it, minimum.

I was merely commenting on the method that was mentioned, not on the effectiveness of the method.

that is also a good idea. there is no need to call me a nigger. I prefer the term horse fucker

"Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated"
If the slogan "It's okay to be white" marginalizes groups then you can argue that "black lives matter" does the same exact thing. That faggot David Turpin better not be allowing any blm garbage either.

long pause

btw she says she was on her way to thw liquor store? am i getting that right. the LBC?

ok CIA _>

Personally, if I'm just reading and not editing, and I'm using incognito mode over a VPN from home –not work–then I feel safe enough to pull up a google doc, but I understand why some feel differently.

No, just some building on her campus. Apparently the Lavin-Bernick Centre Holla Forums is always right

I feel like you should crush up a lightbulb and eat it.

I like this idea
We were already close to having a college liberal collective presenting spectacular brainfarts to a commiefornia senator a couple months ago, but the project was deflated by a less-cucked white male professor who explained to the kids how stupid they were.
I'm convinced that if the valiant defenders of SJWism are warned beforehand not to trust white professors and to be true to themselves, they can create wonders.

kek

"It's 2017 dear comrades and we will once again be celebrating the genocide of a noble peoples. How many decades must we partake in such a savage holiday? The murder of millions of innocent people and the death of a beautiful culture is no means for celebration. Thanksgiving is the epitome of everything wrong with amerikkka. We celebrate the conquering of a land and it's people by stuffing our faces and watching football. Then we follow it up with black friday, where we beat one another senseless for material goods to support a capitalistic system of oppression . Well I say no more with this racist, capitalist, evil holiday. we need to come together and end this evil holiday of oppression, racism, and capitalism."
Not to shabby eh? just a small first step. now go bumb my shit so lefties bite on.

Hah. Even when they know what the goal is, they just can't help nibbling that tasty, tasty bait.

Can we put loads of blank sheets of paper around the It's Okay To Be White sheet?
Then gradually just stick up white, blank paper so that liberals get triggered by normal white paper?

Would it work?

Some OC. Someone make a flyer of this. Should be good for laughs.

Damn, that's one way to waste your Good Xe Points.

yes, and quite easily

this. if anything we should deescalate the message to make the backlash a more effective redpill.

Vid very related.

Very funny idea—keep the current operation going as it’s just in its infancy and still has great potential, but down the road having simple blank sheets triggering people would be so hilarious

If the campaign goes on long enough and gets constantly reported on, that would work. And it would be great. What are your thoughts on getting paper of various shades (brown, black, red, white, ect) and just writing:
on them. Let white people know that it is ok be be proud of being white, because everyone else can be proud of their color. slowly break the conditioning.

You clearly haven't spent long on Holla Forums user, media attention is never a good thing.Look what happened with all the faggot kekistan shit and look at what 4chans Holla Forums has become, its unreadable trash. It's a good thing they take the fall while we make the big moves.

(checkem)
I think a good progression would be
That way, you're introducing the blank white sheet meme, then you false flag POC paper of color posting, hopefully tricking orcs and gooks into hanging up random blank sheets of paper as some sort of perceived racial pride.

Screencapped some comedy gold from earlier.

Mixed feelings. On one hand they would have nothing to complain about then, only if they oppose the sentence "its okay to be white" and could help white people break the conditioning.
But on the other hand it is just social justice inclusiveness that we are entertaining and propagating, only race is included instead of just all non whites.

It may be good, maybe bad, i am not sure.

I feel like this should be a banner

Not trying to make a scene, but you glazed over what I said. I said I wasn't trying to stop them from doing the white papers, it was just an idea that popped up in my head for the black papers in addition to the white ones, and I responded to the guy with the picture of the woman saying he should spread it online, like on Facebook or something, instead of in real life.

I genuinely appreciate your dedication to this, though, my friend. Do what you can to spread this everywhere and maybe we will finally win this fight.

*only all races are included*

No, you shouldn't feel the need to claim credit for things like these. You should feel happy that Holla Forums is taking action regardless if it's here or halfchan. For me personally, taking steps to secure a better future is good enough.

I missed the connection of tnat video to what I said.

I'm saying that this idea of proposing "joke" laws that are so ridiculous that they'll never be enacted is playing with fire because there's a good chance you end up with some horrible joke-law on the books.

this is great pasta b8

STICK TO THE FUCKING ORIGINAL GODDAMN SIMPLE MESSAGE HOLY FUCK YOU DUMB CUNTS

IT WORKS BECAUSE IT IS INNOCUOUS AND SIMPLE STOP FAGGING IT UP WITH YOUR GAY BULLSHIT

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FUCKING CREATIVE STREAK YOU MEALY MOUTHED TWATS

SIMPLE BLACK TYPEFACE ON A WHITE BACKGROUND WITH FIVE FUCKING WORDS YOU UTTER CUNTS

The future of the White race isn't a game, faggot.

Only a jew could have thought of this shit because it suggests we're not only beaten, but so badly so, that our very existence needs to be defended. Are you fucking crazy? We're the BEST. It's not even questionable, yet somehow online, you need to say it's ok to be yourself. That is SHAMEFUL. Your dead grandfather wants to kick you into your faggot millenial ass.

It's faggotry like this why jews love larping 'Nazis'. Such types do nothing, You're playing with degenerate leftists on social media instead of accomplishing something. You're essentially censoring yourself and do the jews work for him, thus making the fucker stronger.

No asshole, because it's not ok to have fucking stupid niggers anywhere near White people.

This is trs level bullshit.

Stick to sniffing clue you red nigger. We have 14 words.

I tried.

There's too much good shit in there, I liked the administration one.

You lefty niggers out yourselves so many times per post it's appalling.

From the first thread and the countless shills trying to change the original poster it was clear that this would be spectacular.

fucking lel

Banner size is 300x100, user. Although I somehow lost 12px.

jews (edomites) sadly try to identify themselves as white. they dont get it, they are worse than niggers. we must educate them.
with a new campaign

You aren't as smart as you think you are. The point of this little operation is that schools cannot effectively mark anyone as a Nazi since unlike the goons that show up when dickhead Spencer comes to speak on their campus people posting flyers with no explicit racist symbolism or hate speech don't have to support the cause in the presence of LARPing stormweenies.
Also, care to share with the class what you've been doing to help save the white race? Since us anons "do nothing."

This music is awesome, thank you for posting!

Nah man NeoGaf did this

I fucking hope anons are smart enough to identify this kind of behavior.

No it was funnyjunk

How to tell a shill.

Guess who bought a garage sale printer in the last few days?

Suggestion for alternative slogans, should we ever need them

Being White Is Alright
White People Should Be Allowed To Exist

Thoughts?

Nah man, why not call it for what it truly is Reddit. After all, they claimed to have invented lolcats, all your base, desu posting, and etc. all while claiming that 4chan copied from them. Clearly Reddit is the mastermind.

I'm well aware of the banner size user. It's not about the dimensions of the banner. You can do better.

I am an asshole and our race needs assholes like me more desperately than ever before.

Both are shit. We don't need another slogan.

We don't need them, you stupid fucking cunt.

agreed.

stop posting, lurk another 20 years, then kill yourself.

Tell me why I met a guy this weekend at a Halloween party who is half native american and half white, born on a reservation and lived there, and was still discriminated against (in the reservation) because he looks like a fucking ginger. I listened to his arguments, he's a Trump guy, and he tried to get everyone who argued against him to take a gene-test like 23 and me or other bullshit, and he had niggers who were upset about slavery who's parents moved to the US in 194-fucking-8 and a (((diversity department head))) who's inherited faimly wealth came from the slave trade. Was a fun night of swapping redpills. Just because you're black doesnt mean you were here when slavery was, even if it inherently tries to imply that that is the case.

They want ownership, simple as that.
This behavior happens all the time, especially with "Board Tans", the anime character who personifies a board or an event in the anonymous community, the rules are basically whoever designs the tan first, sets the "official" parameters of the design forever, It's always been like this. But assravaged deviant tier drawfags who were late to the scene always come and try and force their OC and claim the tan for their own, its pathetic.

Keep calling them fags, they eventually give up.

Well, some shill got in. Dammit all.

This
Anyone who tries to subvert our message is a kike shill. This much is obvious.

Eh, you can't follow up the current slogan with something more verbose. If I was going to use an alternate slogan I would just have the word white on a sheet of paper. It would be so mundane, but it would literally drive leftists insane; the very concept of white or white things could be used to upset them in subtle ways.

Oh. Well if I think of something I'll try to improve it. Keep it tucked away for the next banner thread.

top kek.

Oh no guys, now they know where our top secret super secure nazi hideout is located. I guess the Jews win again.

it's not like jidf doesn't know

No prob. Here is another song, unfortunately it's not in webm format.

I wonder if there is a way to redirect people who come from a direct link to a 404 or other page that makes it look like the whole site does not exist. I know that some boards on russian chans 404 unless you make a post first.

calling a spade a spade is dubs of truth.

truth doesnt care what anyone thinks. it just is.

and truth is horribly ugly most of the time.

truth is hate speech to those who hate truth.

Dunno if this got posted yet. An user in the last thread said he wouldn't be satisfied unless it got TV coverage, well here we go.

This really is great, such a benign message that clearly pisses the left off, but the fact that they know it's our doing just makes it even better. They cannot help but present that this was designed to provoke the media into responding, but of course then the audience is just watching the media explain that they're falling into the trap - as they're in the process of falling into the trap. It just makes them look dumb, and it's obvious to the viewer. Moreover it makes us and people with our views look like the more intelligent side.

There is no downside to this, even if they do nothing the message that 'it's okay to be white' likely has an encouraging and uplifting effect on the directionless whites who read it. It's worth doing just for the sake of encouraging that one white out there who was mentally downtrodden and felt hopeless, who might then see such a poster and feel that deep down they know the message is right and that they don't need to feel ashamed of their race any more. 10/10 operation.

again i can vouch for the uplifting effect, as one guy commented "i totally agree" while watching me post one of my 300 stickers yesterday in SF

kys you jew roach.

You did good user.

One of the few, but 10% is all we need we push the narrative.

and i guarantee tens of thousands of eyes have glanced upon my artwork from yesterday so far

If she hates herself then her parents must be liberal - my son will hate the kikes who perverted our culture while loving himself and his people.

wew laddie

This pozzed world is our playground.

checked

You did good user.

Yeah, I noticed that all the edgy jew boards have been trying to appropriate this. These heebs seem really stirred up!
TGK
GTKRWN

thank you. all in service of Kek.
gas the kikes, man

She hates herself because her parents are clueless. She hates herself because nobody has been there to make sure she knows anything else. It doesn't take liberal parents for a child to grow up self-hating in these times. All it requires is politically apathetic parents. Self hating whites are the default position. This is why you need to fucking hate. This is why you need to fight.

I will take just the moon, if it means someone like me will inhabit the stars.

I'm glad that anons are catching on to the active attempted co-opting of shit. The original message is simple, and is completely open to interpretation but hits home in the heart of the white man. It doesn't need a 4 paragraph explanation to tell you what to think or how to interpret it. That's the leftist territory and testimony as to why their attempts at "memes" and shit are always unfunny and die off fast.

>(((INTERSECTIONS)))

Don't ever think you wont be amongst the stars. You will shine on like a crazy diamond m8.

Honestly you can already do that. The number of times I've been called racist for talking about "white markets" and "black markets" is more than one.

White slavery is another term that trolls inherently.

>(((Ari Sandberg)))
You know, sometimes I really wish I was suprised but then I realize, it's in their genes.

the first slaves were white, and the slaveowners were jews

Witnessed.

shieeetttt

whatever, satan.

Take a look though all of these for me user and tell me what a huge coincidence it is that someone named Ari Sandberg posted in that comment section.

Congratulations, anons. You all finally found a way to "organize" IRL while still remaining anonymous. The Jews hate you for your success. Keep pushing.

You're not fooling anyone, Native Studies Dean Chris Andersen. Your education has been a fraudulent waste of Leaf tax dollars, your salary is a crying outrage, and you use what you think are big words in a nakedly transparent effort at low-rent pseudo-intellectual bullying.

Well, that shit may fly in the faculty lounge at Progressive Faggot University, Middle of Nowhere campus, but this is Holla Forums, and we know your type in our fucking blood. God wanted you to be a landscaper, but he slipped and let you be born into a century without quality control. Now, you're poisoning the next generation with your pompous horseshit.

The joke's on you, though. We're going to defund the humanities and force you onto Canadian welfare. You'll be rejected, of course, because you're not a Somali pirate. Then, in your commie utopia, you'll be a parasite by your own standards, so we'll have to shoot you after a public show trial, RCMP.

Death is too good for these pretentious motherfuckers.

Every time you post another ham fisted meme or "snarky" reply you out yourselves, lefty niggers. This isn't going to stop. The public will increasingly take notice. You cannot prevent this. You are nothing.

mfw

literally shaking right now

Ok?

I sometimes wonder if some of the shit/shill posting is coming from CIAniggers that are still fuming that their operation was foiled by a bunch of mongolian clown typists smudging anime paintings on cavern interior.

im just a regular old user waiting for my tendies to come out of the oven

Alba is generally one of us

Stop. You're wasting your time and all of those are useless. No need to fix what isn't broken, and nobody here will use those. There is nothing to add to the message and you're not being funny, useful or productive.

"It's ok to be smug" was kinda funny

I think "It's Okay to be Aryan" could be a stage 2 meme used simply to trigger people online after "It's Okay to be White" loses momentum (assuming it ever does). That said, those posters are not the point of the thread and that user should kindly dump all of his pics in one or two posts instead of shitting up the thread with his off-topic content.

Do you want this place to be 4chan2.0. Lurk more. Our actions should be famous but we should not be. Embrace tokyumei.

reddit did this

I go out of my way to credit 4chan for anything I do.

I'm creating as I go

filtered

Maybe I should have just posted it in this thread, but here's another meme to maximize the butthurt and get into the next news cycle: ==WHITENESS IS NOT ORIGINAL SIN==

See:

You're wasting your time and polluting the thread. You're not going to see your lazy paint jobs on TV, if that's what you're thinking, because nobody is printing those. If you want to be useful, print the OP post.
That's the thing, we're far from that, and if you spam everywhere with OP's post the media has to choose - either they back down, or double down, and both are losing strategies for them.

Think ahead.

that one is actually bretty gud
suggestions: change the typeface to more closely match the original IOTBW message, andplease stop posting individual images

making a thread for that, you've been on 4chan too long

suggestion for the graphic fags

Whiteness Is Not Original Sin

Kill yourself

Reported

this whole thread is filling up with teenage shitposters that hate sticking to a plan and thus hate being effective.

There. I've just outwitted the Harvard Police Department.

user, i don't want to die from alcohol poisoning

It's one faggot that needs to lurk 2 more years. Report people like that.

It's not good, it's the cast of Dawson's Creek, for fuck's sake.

The level of shitty attempts of subversion ITT are a testament to how powerful and effective the original message is. Look at these lefty niggers and kikes scramble to try and dilute and destroy. Look at how obvious and desperate these pieces of shit are acting.

Gen Z was a mistake

There is no proof it was a Gen Z faggot. It's only clear the faggot needs a permaban.
I'm a millenial and I say it without any qualms, our generation is shit. Only the boomers are more shit than millenials, so if you're that, hold that pride.

kek!

its getting even better

There hasn't been a good generation since at least pre war. Are we really going to argue which pile of shit was the shittiest?

Nick Land seems to think it's brilliant. Well done.

Yeah, smells like Gen Z alright

This is a way of saying whites are not human, The speaker may or may not realize just how dehumanized whites are that they feel compelled to rephrase the message to overtly exclude whites as human.

every generation has been shit before which allowed it to get like this. even we're shit to people in the future.

noobtip you could just hold down ctrl and scroll up mousewheel and take the screenshit again

or you could edit the font size by selecting the text right-clicking then pressing Q(inspect element) then scrolling the right tab down to font size and editing it

Hello, leftypol

sory Commie, but some of us arent here to play pretend.

I am more interested in the reactions to the articles than the articles themselves as the opinions of journalists don't matter at all.

>then another (((1))) fucking comes in

I can appreciate the effort to make new stuff and trying to help but sticking to the simplistic beauty of the plan really is the best.

(checked)
Endchan is gonna be pissed lol.

The stupidity of liberalism in full view. Hopefully this kid grows a little more self-conscious of his own tribalism as he gets older.

That looks like an albino nigger with a european nose

GREETINGS FELLOW WHITES

Kill yourself you mentally retarded CI faggot.

you could say
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I can't wait to see tomorrow's responses. The uni near me hasn't said anything yet.

This you can also get banned if google finds out you're writing shit they don't like. We should probably find an alternative actually now that I think about it.

They're not making anything new. They're copying the message and riding the coattails/interest momentum in order to insert their own interpretive shit onto an image so they can feel good about acting like a parroting nigger with some script kiddie tier skills in gimp.

and the only reason i think they're not a commie or shill is because they're actually producing content, which niggers commies and jews hate to do: anything involving even a modicum of work

It would actually be really entertaining to see normalfags' reaction to browsing 8pol for a few minutes

Underrated.

Our history distorted and the mouth piece is controlled by the root of all evil, usury, which can buy any politician or publisher

they can't even write in English properly
our opposition in the year 2017

holy shit
we're really everywhere eh Holla Forums?

shiiiiett

It's a pasta from a couple years back. I find it interesting that we've gone so far past the point where something so stupid is entirely plausible and getting increasingly harder to distinguish from reality.

It's called Poe's Law.

=IT'S OK TO BE A BUTT-BLASTED PROGRESSIVE=

=Is it really?=

she so desperately wants to say that is it not ok to be white, but knows it's too soon to be so brazen.

these fucking cunts.

Only a kike tries to shame a man for working with his hands

You could at least try to look like you know what you are doing.

somehow they let it through.

4chan went down the drain because they got credit, they are simply a proxy for us now, they help sure, but if they are reported instead of us we don't get the influx of normies after every action.

consistent layout and type highlights organisation and numbers, it makes us look like were everywhere, not just a bunch of copycats.

semiotics 101

missing a bel'air ending

A sewer cannot go down the drain. 4chan has been rock bottom for years. They're our ebaumsworld.

I know you have a strict plan but I made some things.

The first is a stab at anti-white universities and the second is an attempt to make the message so overwhelmingly cutesy that the hysterical reactions to it will look even more ridiculous than the hysterical reactions to the innocuous message.

exactly, in 2012-2014 they got too much media attention and the normies flocked in, destroying any decent chan culture still surviving there.

it's our Achilles heel tbh, but we're still under the radar enough to steer clear.

4chan having a recognisable name means it still gets media attention over us and shields us a little.

I like the first one, but allow me to reiterate: Stop trying to change the message. Uniformity is fucking key.

you are retarded.
use the original or dont do a damned thing.

Kill yourself faggot. You don't know a damn thing about memetics.

Here's two more versions.

Take the stick out of your ass.

We were all normalfags at one point. None of us were born into the memes, we became them.

thats fine. Nothing else. Just that. No pictures, nothing extra, no special creations. Just plain "its okay to be white" we want this to work like an ear worm.

ok. so you are retarded. you take an elegant, perfectly useful and effective piece of OC from some user, fuck with it using shit fonts to satisfy some bullshit egotistical reason and get assblasted when someone calls out for your faggotry.
fuck you and kill yourself my dude

the benefit of plain text is that people do not internally see it as images, but hear it as dialogue

when it becomes an image, it is subject not only to the denial from the ear but also denial from the eyes. keeping it as only one of those channels is how they work well

for memes, it's mostly image that would be good enough on its own, text is not the overriding message, the picture is.

the reason the plain text triggers the lefties so much is because they associate reading with authority - even the niggers, since they had to do some reading and even writing to pretend they have authority or reading the authority of others. when you present plain text, they treat it openly unless there's obviously offensive words in there. they are offended by the emotion of 'okay' and the experience of 'white' being together, since they hate whites. it causes them to get froth-at-the-mouth angry

see this

btw plain text messages are only effective IRL where it can be said there's actual human beings behind the postings and people who did the work to spread it outside their computer, otherwise it's tacky.

it ceases being tacky when people actually act like there's meaning to it, going outside - anonymous or not.

when you post the plain text image, you're calling upon the meatspace activism behind it, and you're committing them to history/validating them, making them mythical, especially if they're anonymous.

posting an image alongside the text only makes it lose the mysticism that comes with the text evoking people who cared enough to go out and post the message.

It's a deliberate attempt to derail. He's trying to muddy the focus of the thread so that some newfags will run off half cocked with one of his clownshit posters to give the media something to rally around and skirt actually having to directly cover the message of the original posters.

what's great is that posting alt versions of OPs pic seems to get an equal amount of salt from the retards in this thread.

If this campaign continues, long after cucks have trained themselves to block out the message mentally every time it appears (most of them will only recognize it to immediately rip it down) different appearances will help catch the eye and penetrate their mind regardless. Additionally, they won't immediately recognize it from afar and come charging in to remove it.

Since you were sperging so hard I made more for you.

They're terrified. We are ground zero of the white racial awakening.

when he says you can't considerate as separate to 'the larger conversation'..

i recall them saying "shut up and listen" if you're white. that is not a conversation, it's an intimidation. and we say 'it's okay to be white' in response, which means, it's okay to protect ourselves as whites against such intimidation.

yeah it turned out much better than expected
good job guys

you're doing it wrong since it is supposed to be all caps, and the third one in the second post is not helpful

and we're supposed to showcase punctuation/grammatical skills by being able to type "IT'S" and not 'it is'. 'it is' makes it less effective since it is extra syllables

and i'm not against the different fonts later but it is less than helpful right now and slightly tedious

This. They talk, we listen is exactly what the larger conversation is. When we destroy their logic: "You can't understand what its like being a minority" or "your racist….".

Agreed. The additional wording gives them something else to put their focus on instead of the intent of the message. Even cucks on the fence have to think twice about what exactly they are arguing against.

what tipped me off was claiming "most of the shills are gone."

this

Don't call us, we'll call you.

That's why it's not about slavery, it's about the legacy of slavery whatever the fuck that is.

of course there's a way. Will it ever be implemented?

I agree, this shit is really impressive and encouraging.

Non nobis domine.

Is this the real life?

There is always one faggot linking back to us, proof of the shills i guess.

That was me. Thanks for making this.

I hate to say, I'm a bit disappointed at the TV coverage, since that's the god normies worship. This piece really downplays the racial angle since they spin it as a property-damage issue. I suspect they learned from the coverage of the flyering at Boston College a couple weeks ago that motivated this op.

However, the print coverage and especially the social media controversy has made up for it.

Yep, I'm surprised at the extreme reaction this is causing.

Here's a thought I'd like some others' two cents on. What about not making this a halloween-specific thing but without coordination the whole year. What do you think some occasional 'It's okay to be White' signs never ceasing to show up here and there would cause? Would it plant the idea in people's heads? Would it continuously cause a small reaction? Would it dull non-whites out since it never stops? What do you think would happen?

You're a dumb fucking kike, you know that, to shame a man who earns his living with blood and steel and by the sweat of his brow.

There is a chance it would get irritating and have the opposite effect than intended, that's what happens when some message gets shoved down your throat over and over after you already got the idea.

It might also be a feel good reminder, kind of like "stop worrying". Depends on the person I guess.

This is good.
Another user had the idea to put blank pieces of paper next to the "itsokaytobewhite" paper so that leftists are triggered at the sole view of a blank sheet.

Better may be to gradually reduce the font size so that every white paper they see COULD BE the racist one.
With enough exposure, it would train them to fear all A4 paper sheets.

Using smaller and varying fonts would keep them entertained.
Could even write full paragraphs of itsokaytobewhite so that it doesn't look like the one they are used to see.

I wasn't sure about the idea when it was first mentionned

but it has some wicked punch

That's the plan m8, we're going to just keep this one going. There's no deadline, if you haven't contributed yet you haven't missed out, just go post some flyers as soon as you can. Part of what we want is to normalize the idea as being within the normal scope of the Overton window, there is no downside to keeping this going. It's very low effort too, does anyone not have access to a printer and some tape? Actually forget the tape, it's enough to just leave the flyers about, pinned to noticeboards, slipped under windshield wipers etc.

Third line gives me an idea…
Fake tinder accounts, with this poster as their pic. Make account female and swipe right on everyone so that tons of dudes see the message.

I like this idea. I don't think it'd make much of a splash in terms of total impact, but it'd definitely be fun.

T.msm it'd actually be hilarious to see everyone getting triggered over some tinder accounts

Aren't the kind of people who would get triggered by the message low T anyway? Would they even use Tinder?

devilish. never would ave thought to use tinder at all, let alone in this fashion

they use those words to deflect from engaging in discussion or to shrug-off statistical facts. its cognitive dissonance in action. Very reminiscent of the Daily Show or other culturally marxist, nihilist garbage. Also, to my understanding, thats how southerners politely tell people to fuck off so it varies from region to region.

Top work, lads.
"It's ok to be white" implies that someone is telling you it's not ok. It's such a nice zinger. Might have to get cracking on my city when I go down for the summer.

It is supposed to be patronizing and belittling, humiliating. Like you need to be taken care of and cannot provide for yourself. Sort of like when they post a picture of an obese neckbeard with NSDAP objects and then publish beside it an image of someone /fit/ and talk about how they "thought Nazis were supposed to be like the /fit/ guy".

It's a way of emasculation, which is a feminine tactic, though I've seen men with massive honkers (Jews) using it. They just look like massive faggots when they do and it's ineffective, but they wish they could wield the power of the female because they're Satanic faggots who are whores for money/power.

In the actual article they blame it on endchan. They don't even realize that the real perpetrator is an Indonesian pottery forum.

>"Sam's friend got some hide"
it clicked half a minute after reading it
you devious bastard

i have a big nose and you just gave me the idea to start larping as a kike. do unto others as they do unto you

FRIENDLY REMINDER IN CASE YOU ALL FORGOT

WHITE = COLOR
BLACK = COLOR

CAUCASIAN = RACE
AFRICAN = RACE

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVED TO BE CONQUERED AND DIVIDED.

ENTRUST YOUR NATURAL GENETICS AND SHOULD YOU TRULY DECIDE TO MIX RACES, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE TO DO THE SAME AS THIS WILL EASILY PREVENT FURTHER SITUATIONS FROM ESCALATING - SITUATIONS SUCH AS VIOLENCE BEING TRANSFERRED FROM ONE HUMAN BEING TO ANOTHER OR EVEN SOMETHING AS PETTY AS THE DIVISION YOU ALL ARE EXPERIENCING FIRST HAND WITH THIS WHOLE BLACK AND WHITE SHENANIGANS.

STAY AWAKE AND STAY AWARE, Holla Forumsrothers & /s/isters!

God speed, user!

ancient european religions are basically hinduism. look up proto-indo-european faiths.

A good effort mate but the simplicity and straightforwardness of the original poster is what makes it so effective. Adding literally anything to it diminishes that.

you added a word. you obviously had something better to do than get up to speed on the consensus plan so please do us all a favor and do something more beneficial for society like giving your computer to the needy.

i'd like "its okay to be white" baby clothing

oh, btw, how can we find the locations of the planned nov4 antifa-civil-war in the various cities where they have planned to get paid by soros?
it would be great to see them react to posters live in the news, if some anons can place posters in hard to reach places

also, pics related…

That sounds weak as fuck. "Please mister diversity, don't kill us". You're a faggot.

What a self absorbed cunt.
Anyway, her intuition is right, she's obviously not intelligent enough to be in a University.

There was a hash tag a few years ago based on a Lady Gaga song titled "Born this Way" - it was used by gays to celebrate their identity.

Might be a good follow-on to "It's Okay to be White"

You're approaching Holla Forums-numbers of text on there, user.
People are underestimating the power of something simple and PURE.

So instead of 5 completed posters you get two and half? Do you think idiots will collect them like pokemon and try hard to figure them out?

While it's both delicious and fun to bathe in the inevitable salt mines flowing from this brilliance, let's not forget the fundamental point here: To redpill any white normies that can be saved by them seeing the yuge disconnect of such rage over such an innocuous statement 'It's OK to be white'.

Important to understand the psychology here. People know on a semi-conscious level that these types of campaign claims are always false. The hard sell of advocacy is not necessary to defend the truth, only to sell the lie. This, in turn, redpills the normie when he sees these flyers advocating that being white is "okay", which his subconscious instantly knows means that the new truth is that, in fact, it is no longer okay to be white. The asshurt enemy is just a bonus. We need more of these "state what used to be so true it never needed saying" campaigns.

checking them digits.

you wouldn't even need to associate them. just putting up white paper randomly would trigger them. paranoia followed by conspiracy theory, maybe even bans on paper. I like it

my sides, the trolling there is lovely.

yes

what is fucking wrong with you? did you mum not make you feel special enough? there's a plan. the hive mind and KeK approved it. run with the plan, or stay at home. save your individuality for when you are mating.

This got slid hard in last thread.

keep it up flyerfag

Printing 100 of these for UCLA right now.

to make this have a greate rimpact since this is a meet and fuck for chands and stacys is to gender the profile. "white female" "white male" for the targeted audience. Including the fags so with all the fuckign genders that's a lot of black tinder accounts.

What's the font?

no you stupid nigger that's as damaging as slapping a fucking swastika on it literally any thing.

Thinking about this one too. Will place them outside of the CNN building on Sunset.

why? he is a coal burning jew. fuck milo

That's a powerful tactic. Normies love to put stickers of stupid shit they like on the back of cars and take pictures for social meteors

no silly, each individual poster is to be placed in the same spot, a few days appart
leftards will definitely collect them, they won't have to try hard to figure them out because not only this is so obvious that a dumb sjw can win in three guesses but the explanation is also given in this thread, they will amplify the signal because virtue-signaling is the only thing they can do, and they will cause college tumblirstas to be triggered by white sheets of paper

This is great, is it a real sticker?

Here's the salt harvest update. compiling as many of these as is posted in threads so they're all in one place for ease of access.

fuck you are an idiot.

why is it that people on an user board, doing user ops, need to feel special and different.
Just breathe, ask KeK for guidance, and let go of your need to be an individual on this one. Accept your role as part of the hive mind.

Good idea.
Fuck muh PR boys

4d chess tbh

wondering how to test normie impact. Maybe sales of "it's OKAY…" clothing on amazon or ebay?

this shilling tactic doesn't work when Holla Forumsacks are unified on the genius simplicity of the plan. go back.
>>>Holla Forums

MILO LOVING KIKE DETECTED! FILTERED! MILO IS DEAD HE NOT MARKETABLE ANYMORE, ACCEPT YOUR FAILURE AND SIT WITH IT KIKE!

Karbon Light

Not real. 100 hours photoshop.

Some do, but that's not really the point. I'm thinking just some background morale-boosting to undo some of the (((damage))) that has been done to normies.
Anyone know how to make fresh accounts anonymously though?

Plenty of print shops running in mainland China who will print you a roll of whatever the fuck you want in sticker form for not much money. They might even keep the design and start selling them which would be funny as fuck.

Idea: Wherever the "It's okay to be White" stickers were removed, put up "It's okay to be Muslim" stickers. Wait 2-14 days, go back, if they are still there put up another "It's okay to be White" sticker.

Alternatively, all at the same time, put up "It's okay to be Muslim", "It's okay to be Black", "It's okay to be White", and "Black Lives Matter".

Induce progressive stack paroxysm. Plus get interesting results for press - and reduce the chance of sticker being removed, because now the choice isn't "we removed a racist sticker an aren't going to mention what it said" but "we don't care about black lives" / "we don't care about the upcoming backlash against muslims".

Make their lives way more difficult politically than just removing a "racist" sticker.

We cannot let this die. There's too much untapped potential in this.

Pic related

I love waking up, drinking my coffee and seeing things like this. God Bless you beautiful bastards. We're all going to make it.

you do know there is an age requirement here, right?
Lurk Moar, come back when you are an adult.

In my humble opinion the only good alternative message being suggested here is "It's okay to celebrate Thanksgiving"

However, it is too early to start pushing that. There are many media outlets that successfully resisted reporting on this. By pushing IOTBW over the next few weeks and not letting up we can produce vast quantities of Jew salt

They’ll be selling them on Alibaba within hours.

This shows how the small things can work the most effective. I printed some out myself for my country and will hang them in random placed. I will also carve the message in some random trees in the woods here.

word muh honky nigga

Someone starts out by selling "it's okay to be white" clothing, but soon others add their own race/color clothing and before you know it, everyone is walking around with their race's variant of the slogan. There are comical alternates such as "it's okay to be " or simply "it's okay", but the hardcore people start forming up in groups based on what slogan they are wearing. Eventually there is an all out war of people wearing opposing slogans. The ground is littered with dead bodies of people wearing "it's okay to be brown", "it's okay to be gay" and only the whites remain. We pile the bodies into pits and burn them while singing songs of victory.

this thread

Pure retardation

This is only the beginning.

dude looks like a lady

Wait till we start wishing them a white christmas they will go ape shit

Its, its a beautiful vision user

lel,

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know

hooktube.com/watch?v=Aqdx47Rp0tY

Since you seem to have lost it.
Sage for this post not adding anything.

Btw is this like a Halloween only thing or is it still on?i might do a early morning job/shitpost strike tomorrow since I want to print it outside of my home.
I think we could keep on doing this shit maybe just a few days to get the almonds and discourse,the leftards tearing them etc etc,and then switch to BLM papers to see them do a 180°

This is a good idea, if you sell it as 'triggering to racists', validated by the statement that the phrase is now 'racist' by the university and many others. It can be sold as a social justice campaign.

The baby clothes shit in this thread is retarded and the person pushing it is probably leftist or retarded.

derailniggers btfo

Keep on doing it whenever you can.
I say at least every day until the 4th.

Our opponents are such upstanding citizens.

nigger sang both vocals in that version

do this instead hooktube.com/watch?v=F90U55aCO3Y

last reply before filtering.
I can see that you don't get it. I'm assuming it is because you are functionally retarded, and not just a shill.
The font is Karbon Lite, you can use the webpage here: klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/ to create the text.
a little more effort and you won't be failing on EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THIS OPERATION

Now she's backpedaling.

With Thanksgiving (a white man's holiday) coming up it would interesting if you were to superimpose this meme over a picture of a white family sitting down to their turkey day dinner.

And Christmas should be a white family gathered around a Christmas tree.

Normies love there indulgent holidays. Hit them in the feels.

I have a Right Wing Death Squads sticker on my car from Christopher Cantwell.

When it gets to be winter here in a few months I'M ALL IN! Think socially acceptable face covering. There are CAMERAS EVERYWHERE so I may hit some residential neighborhoods but no way I'm doing a public space or business 'till ski mask season. Unless… BURQA?>>10837379

well, fuck, anons. i might just have to go and cry.
Didn't seem that retarded when i did it. I just thought it'd be fun to sell them to normies

Buying a very specific font from a small-volume foundry seems like a great way to GIVE AWAY YOUR IDENTITY to the feds. There must be a free font that looks almost as good, in fact looking for one now.

meanwhile over in halfchan

Hey what are some good locations for this? There's a private University near me. But what else? Public parks? I need some ideas.

Lots of dumb faggots in this thread.

The purpose of propaganda imagery is a single output meant to stick in the mind through repetition. Every single time you change the message or display you are altering the seed planted into the mind of the recipient of the propaganda. Basically, you're a massive faggot actively working against group effort. No one wants your fake "original ideas." They're absolutely worthless in this endeavor. All that this effort requires is a hammering-home of a single message in a single format to be spread across the collective consciousness of conventional liberal bastions.

I know you want to get SOMETHING out of all the money your parents wasted sending you to a shithole to "study" towards a degree that won't get you a job, but this is not your time.

Your based alt-right meme from discord is really becoming a coordinated effort, really getting through.

Paper Boy "yeah yeah!"

Your based alt-right meme from discord is really becoming a coordinated effort, really getting through.

He still aint dead?

Here are some free fonts simular to Karbon Lite, the font chosen for this campaign by someone not thinking ahead:

whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar

This may be a free version of the original itself:

github.com/brandonpweiss/XFR/blob/master/fonts/karbon/karbon-light-webfont.ttf

It's better to place the real one 5 times, than have some random mess up there half of the time. Somebody who only sees the white sheet of paper will think nothing of it and this idea that the communists will just sit down in front of your art project and study it in masses is also rather silly.

I don't know how to break this to you.
They have degrees in playing video games now.

thestar.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/lambton-college-in-sarnia-to-offer-cutting-edge-esports-diploma.html

All computer labs are video game labs, fam.

Keep it up you absolute madmen. This campaign is far more effective than originally expected.

Know how SJWs browbeat amenable authorities into saying what the SJWs want them to say by setting up lose/lose situations if they don't? It's our turn now. Make them say it's okay to be white, make them say things that discourage white genocide. They will hate it, but can't do anything about it because it would be social suicide otherwise.

This style is more popular (don’t have correct font). Little more discreet. People will think they see them. The whole thing is subliminal.

Any variation on the wording, layout, spacing and font will only weaken the message. Marketing 101. All this baby gay shit in this thread is sabotage.

Yeah. Everything else is either obvious shill-bait or needlessly trying to improve upon something that isn't broken.

E.g. your poster is basically identical to the original except it costs $2 worth of ink or whatever to print. Muddling the message for no reason

Thanksgiving, otoh, is one of America's most beloved holidays and is loathed by Cultural Marxists- guaranteed to cause a chimpout with good optics

Reminder though that anons should stick with the original for at least a few weeks. I'm going out tonight and you should too buddy, don't leave it up to somebody else

This campaign sheds light upon just how much we could change things with relative ease with the right methods. It shows how much time we've wasted by NOT doing things like this regularly.

Printing 150 right now

just type the text into the karbon lite web page, and copy and paste into photoshop, OR use the original…

Not even one swastika, pretty disappointed tbh

Because it generated instant assrage ITT, and because it contains a strong cutesy disarming element, I have chosen your version over the original to pepper my urban city with.

Inspiring, powerful

Are these people even capable of thinking?

Make it into a habit then. Have a weekly psyops thread.

Lefty pol is the one altering the poster.

Hope it serves you well. As I already stated, the hysteria in response to it will look even more ridiculous.

Just had a thought, lads. It could be golden if a couple anons would print up plain white shirts with the same message and go into various places of business (especially coffee shops where shitlibs work front end). Behave normally and have a friend film you/the rabid barrista as the barrista refuses to serve you, tries to kick you out, and calls you a nazi. Having a few videos of people being denied service on the basis of this message has the potential to take this to the next level of asshurt.

Pic related.

We have no thought people, so the liberals call the cops.

Too good!!!!!!!

How would you receive AntiFa putting their slogans on a baby thing? now imagine it's reversed

This is a t-shirt

A part of a truly great plan.
The fire rises!

>github.com/brandonpweiss/XFR/blob/master/fonts/karbon/karbon-light-webfont.ttf

Ill have a shirt and a window decal TONIGHT around 6pm est.
$12 for shirt
$5 for decal

Better be wearing a bodycam or some shit because you're going to have alot of people after you both in and out of places of authority
Also better make sure you are squeaky clean because you just know they'd go hysterical trying to find the smallest excuse to fuck your life up. otherwise they may try to take and crack your phone or some shit and see if you got any Holla Forums memes or something. Make sure to purge anything incriminating or connecting before you head in enemy territory.

can we ban left pol posters like this?

You could stick them other peoples car's without them noticing for awhile, that shit would blend in too well. I think other people would notice it first them confront them about their raycis bumber stickers. Basically a force fed redpill.

Godpseed user, remember to get someone to film you.

Yeah, there's a risk. I think the best way is to wear a coat since it's autumn, and open it up/take it off and put it over your arm as you walk into the coffee shop, as is normal when you enter a building. That way you limit your exposure to the interactions you choose. You're right about being squeaky clean though, this is a job for anons of good character, clean-cut looks, and preferably some charm.

Tell that to Richard Spencer. He hates the Irish. How ya gonna build white ethno state without the Irish. 25% of US has Irish blood. Spencer so dumb

Atlanta
Austin
Boston
Chicago
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Falmouth, MA
Honolulu
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
New York City
Omak
Philadelphia
Pittsfield
Portland
Salem
San Francisco
Seattle
Tucson

Kosher salt, right fellow libertarian-nationalist?

Genius.

Can we please ban those who alter the poster?

Film me? HELL NO!
Ill take a few pics though for some hearty keks

Even if some of them do make there way over here, they will either be rejected or accepted into the hivemind. Win, Win situation here.

possible phase 2: placing phone calls may result in excellent material for youtube / other video outlets. Also reinforces that this is more about message than image. Could call these universities asking for comment. Could call all kinds of places, the ACLU, SPLC, CAIR, ADL, BLM, RefuseFascism etc. Streamers would be funny too, since you can watch their expression and so can everyone else later.

Just ask if they think it's okay to be white.

Some people have talked about future plans for this involving the gradual deconstruction of the message. “It’s okay to be”, then “It’s okay” then just a blank sheet of paper. “It’s okay to be”, however, doesn’t work. Niggers and spics and kikes will simply write in anything they want. “It’s okay” is too vague to mean anything. I do like the blank sheet of paper–particularly if it is DIRECTLY tied to the current campaign.

BUT, what if we take things in a different angle?
What if instead of deconstructing up, we deconstruct down? What if our next step stops being passive altogether? We may have to wait YEARS to be able to do it. We have to normalize this message first, absolutely. But this is what we should be doing once we have.

BE WHITE.

You anons are fucking genius. You make me feel stupid. Avg IQ here gotta be at least 150.

I think be white is good, in a sense. Gets people thinking about what whiteness is and it's a prompt to assume a racial identity. I also like "white people are great" because it dovetails with MAGA and has potential for butthurt.

I think for now though we should focus on putting the existing messaging in new contexts and collecting examples of retarded leftists spilling their spagh. Consistency really is key at the moment, we just need exposure at a level that can't be ignored.

Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The Hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Don't change the message, you aren't wanting to get white people, you are wanting to see the hatred against "It's okay to be white"

Don't become useful idiots or shill for something who don't have effect. Anyone doing something who is not this, is false flag.

Don't change the message. It's innocent and for the white people who see it, understand, and see the reaction of hate of some kind of people or any bullshit, buzzword who they try to use in their damage control hate even if they try to use polite words to try to justify their hatred for "It's okay to be white" and show their true colors

This is important for white people who are normal see the reaction of them and the anti-white hatred standard and them see the elite shilling for anti-white racist baiting to keep their group of horrible people pumped and more normal white people see them and their reaction and their buzzwords, mental gymnastics to justify being against "It's okay to be white" and expose them for more people who are already starting to be aware of them and will remember them in the next game, media, propaganda, commercial, news, politics or any kind of race baiting made by the corrupt elite from DNC on USA and some european countries who have the elite controled by the same DNC, have their influence or are dumb to copy them, more people will feel disgust of them.

Depends on the site. Kikebook is most difficult probably, Shitter is easiest. It's better to warm up the accounts for a few days, or even better get aged accounts but those cost shekels.

This.

The reaction against "It's okay to be white" is what will get white people to see the light.

Is this still our calling card?

They already did, good luck if you ever accidentally call a tranny the "wrong" pronoun, or don't commit to the idea that diversity is good leafanon

I've never seen so many fake posts than in this campaign. They must have put a lot of planning into this because it's taken over both chans and all the positive posts are fake as fuck alt-right scripted.

This is the biggest .gov project since Unite The Right and I bet it's going to lead to another rally. The White Lives Matter really with "it's ok to be white" t-shirts for sale

kikes are desperate to change the message because they know that not only do they hate whites but they've taught everyone to hate whites

I would wear this. I'm in a state with Constitutional Carry & Stand Your Ground. Fuck with me and find out.

Turning 8.5x11 plain paper into a racist symbol is a stroke of genius. They will never recover.

"Whites are a global minority" has some serious potential. Most normies just don't realize that fact and if we switch to that after "It's Okay To Be White" has run its course we could do some serious redpilling. Not a shill trying to derail, just saying SAVE THIS FOR LATER.

stick to the original design and don't be fooled by any of the redditors and other undesirables in these threads suggesting designs with obvious extremist associations

Fuck off

I've tested at 147 but who am I to brag?

You people are scum. Manipulating my students into sympathizing with white supremacist rhetoric with these stupid posters is cowardice. If you think anyone is being persecuted for being white, it is because you have psychological problems.

Get your heads examined and grow up.

great b8 I r8 8/8

it was too articulate and it was too obvious

but i wanted to play along anyway

It's obvious you government shills are putting on this campaign. Look at this fake post

This whole thing is so fake, but I got to say I'm impressed whoever you kikes are, the Alt-Right's new leadership, you've taken over both Holla Forumss with endless threads that are potected.

I see now we all work for you guys. It's over. Join the Alt-Right or die right?

reminder Holla Forums is in a discord trying desperately to derail with posts like these

you can tell by how lazy and shit they are

Seriously who do you work for? I want to know your blogsite Alt-Right leader

more desperate /leftycucks/, report + filter

yes yes, government shill

you don't even know the word for what we'd typically use as an argument against people who say to 'stick to a message' or 'dont be extreme', because you're new around here and new to your job

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING MESSAGE

Fucking kill yourself. Talk about lazy, you can’t even click the right posts.

You're reading from a script. That's how we can tell you stupid glow in the dark Alt-Kike faggot

Oh but I did /leftycuck/, enjoy the filter

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS BUG?
When I click on any quoted post from the front page (so that the URL looks like 8ch.net/pol/res/10835622.html#10837680 for example), the page loads in completely blank. I have to delete the pound sign and everything after it for the page to load at all. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON Holla Forums. All other boards are fine. The fuck is going on?

Reported. Kill yourself.

STOP BEING ILLITERATE.

so close, yet so far. get a new job nigger

Holla Forums, we expect some orderliness unlike you

the only thing you order are castrations

you're a faggot

Guys, what you are doing here is fantastic work. Keep it up. Let's unite the right and fight for whites. Kudos, my brave gentlemen.

We will not surrender to the false song of globalism, as President Trump said.

this

Better yet just go into shops like Goodwill, WalMart, Target, etc. and start putting them on shelves so people think the store is carrying it and have a meltdown

Did someone make this in order to display the hypocrisy of the original article? Or is this fucking real…

For Context

Anyone have any more photos of posted flyers to add to this?

Reported.

you're acting like a faggot, even if you're not a shill

Keep in mind just how effective this op is because there isnt an attack vector. Changing ANYTHING would create such a vector. So it isnt too unlikely that shills pose as newfags producing attackable content to tie it to the original message to Counter this op.

Try harder, moishe.

Don't put flyers on statues, it's vandalism and will get removed by the first person who sees it.

Holla Forums had a thread up on doing exactly that a few days before this happened, it is no doubt they are in a discord trying to do exactly that ITT

Maybe.

But what if we laminate them? Can you write on it then?

This is one of the guys running this campaign from his AltRight.gov/deepstate office. He has swords and a fedora. He is white. Also Paper Boy from HWNDU made an appearence.
Now running on both Holla Forumss for days now. Endless fake weird positivity and "stick to the FUCKING MESSAGE! Don't alter the fonts!

Not staged at all

Look at all those people that signed a fucking paper, they had to actually expend energy to find a pen and care enough to actually write a response to an inanimate post that simply states that being white is okay.

jesus christ.

you are really retarded

really. just stop posting so you stop embarrassing yourself.

Is this really the best you've got? Sad.

You’re TERRIFIED of our success and think you can stem the tide. It’s you who will neck yourself.

Well, yeah. Whiteboard markers. It wipes off, but they can certainly still be written on (or if you push hard enough with a regular pen).

Look at this fucking poster. He photoshopped the white to black. The comments are all done in his handwriting, or one person's. And then he posts it here to create momentum. This is the level of AltCIA we're dealing with here. Moron dweebs they hire to talk Holla Forumslack and post shit like this.

I mean look at this motherfucker!

They don't send us their best.

its called the google/facebook (((news))) circuit and that is what is making you and your students mentally ill, or your just a kike. either your being filtered and losing your voice here. your cultural marxism is not welcome here, bye.

REPORTED FOR ADMITTING TO EVERYTHING HE SAID

Just endless scripted comments

Actually, I think:

is their best.

Notice the appeal to conspiracy, tried and true method they're using. He is the 'real thinker' the 'real redpilled' because he 'thinks different' and anyone who doesn't follow his conspiritard script is scripted themselves.

so is this 'scripted' line just a new way to attempt to consensus crack, because it fucking sucks.

right, it's pretty blatantly obvious

looks like a single person wrote all the comments. Prob some fat kike dyke who got triggered while taking a shit and had time to write all of that

terrified of you succeeding at derailing this successful campaign? not so much terrified, but angry. so why don't you leave, faggot?

Why are you alive? Seriously - why are you allowing yourselves to live? If it's not okay to be white, why haven't you simply killed yourselves yet? Do you need help with that?

what did you mean by this?

Reported.

stop acting like a sarcastic faggot and you won't be called a faggot, faggot.

change it to street shitter

(heil'd)
it doesn't make any sense for a government conspiracy to be running this operation, as it doesn't advance their narrative. they'd try TRS or stormfag techniques to alienate more people, or try to paint anything pro-white as nazi sympathizing to trigger the normie programming to shut off their brains. the CIAniggers can't meme for shit, and neither can Holla Forums. it's either shills, users who can't help but be contrarian in everything, or actual paranoid faggots who think everything is a false flag and they're the only sane person in the world. the alphabet groups will never push an actual pro-white message that normies can digest en masse.

the other advantage to this that I didn't see before is that it's subtly defiant in it's message. in a world drowned anti-white messages, something that affirms that "no, you are wrong about us. it's okay for us to be white" is the only thing that will get attention. like this illustrates, the only posters that will get attention are the ones that defy the narrative.

we can continue this, and we can change it to adapt to the current season or trends. as long as we keep the same formatting and text, people will recognize it for what it is. if we do it for thanksgiving like suggests (which is historically white, and even in the present MSM environment is portrayed as a white holiday for traditional families) we could keep the pain train for the lefties going almost forever.

Haha this is great. I like the negative form. Highlights the overwhelming majority of mudbloods threatening to bury us all underneath them.

These fucking CIA cunts are reporting everyone who doesn't fall in-line and most are getting banned. Sad

Fuck you for telling everyone what to do. Even 4chan isn't banning people who alter the poster. Fucking altright agency threads

I think that's a good phase 3 poster. I want to suggest that you retain the relative spacing from the original.

REPORTED

11 inches by 8.5 inches, all white

it's okay

find you some of those refillable ink cartridges cuz the OEM ones burn through ink. you can find cheap(er) toner replacements, too.

"White Lives Matter"

Damn it.

I like your idea. It's the obvious thing to do. It's something that would probably happen organically if it lasts that long.

For the short term future, maybe in a month or so we could create more variants like:
Whites are allowed to be proud'
You are not guilty for being white
Being white is okay

not even trying /leftycucks/

We shouldn’t have ANY variants on this stage of the message, not even rewordings. “It’s Okay To Be White” must be the only thought in people’s minds until it’s the only thought in people’s minds. Only then can we move on, and when move on it must be to a message that is equally refined.

just stop posting retard, shilling aint cut out for you. I suggest a new career

This is brilliant. Train them to froth at the mouth at the sight of a white piece of paper.

Also, consider the "man bites dog" angle of "it's okay to be white" vs "it's okay to be black". We're constantly drowning in pro-diversity messages. BLM, taco immigrants, Muslims, etc. Pro-nonwhite messages are so ubiquitous they're basically just noise. Very low signal to noise ratio.

But "it's okay to be white" is shocking in terms of signal vs noise, which is part of why it was so effective. For so long, the dog bit the man, but suddenly, the man bites the dog and everybody freaks the fuck out. In a world inundated by a big tidal wave of liquid shit, we made it rain Febreeze.

My people… I fucking love them so much.

Got it.
So it should take six months or so?

Reminder that only leftycucks want to change the posters. The message is and always will be "It's okay to be white". If you see any post trying "different things", it's always a commie shill.

two sides of the same shekel brigade

Stop it leftycucks. Get the hell out of here.

A perfect example of this can be found in towerfag a money grubbing faggot pushing cuckolding content in an idea owned by the artist gats

Do you want to be reported, faggot? Stop ruining this plan for us.

Hey newfag. Get out.

You're the newfag, or a shill. Or you wouldn't be doing stupid shit like this and ruin our movement at such an important time like this.

Omg just leave nigger.

AWWWWW someone is triggered this morning, did you miss your yoga class today libtard beta?

88c150, 194b80
They can post but they can't hide their noses.

I'm not ruining anything. I'm not crazy enough to post the sign I made and I don't believe the first half of it, anyway.

"It's okay to be white" clothing is genius and if this goes viral it would mean total victory for us in so many ways it is not even funny.

The thing I love most about this is that you don't even need to print it; you can literally take a sharpie and scribble it onto a sheet of blank paper if you don't have or don't want to use a printer.

This is a genius scheme but if you guys don't stop deviating from what we have to do (print more "It's okay to be white posters" and put them up) then it will not be as effective. You get why I'm so angry? Now get to work on this.

THIS.

Holla Forums is currently butthurt about this. They are here in droves. DO NOT FALL FOR LITTERAL COMMUNIST DERAILING.

ORIGINAL PLAN IS ALL THAT MATTERS
DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN

A-am I doing it right, senpai?

Just before I'm banned, let me just say I fully support this endeavor. Give 'em hell, flyeranons!

Don't worry about them, we all know the general consensus is to stick to the original. If we could integrate a poll asking about it, it's a given. They're just making funny images, it's all good. lol

What are some thoughts about making some large banners to hang in places, say overpasses/bridges and off the side of the tops of buildings? I'm trying to think of some cost effective ways, possibly just buying a lot of large white sheets weighing the corners down and just getting a big bucket of black paint and a really thick brush. Thinking about getting this near the vicinity of one of those nov. 4th locations. I'd have to drive a bit out of the way but I think it'd be worth it.

This. Everyone who deviates from this plan is a fucker who doesn't take this project seriously and should go fuck himself. It's such a simple plan but these commies have to ruin everything.

Fuck you. Fucking cunt.

Holy shit. Holla Forums is afraid.
Mods should be more present to prevent them from derailing the thread.
The only plausible changes to this operation is if we keep posting it or not, when we do it again, other than that, let's keep this one as it is.

That would be really cool. Make 'em as big as possible!

So…that would be a "no," then?

Reported. Go fuck yourself. Anyone else wants to be a faggot?

The ban will be totally worth it, by the way.

Whatever, fucking loser. I bet you're not even white you kike.

make them 8.5" x 11" user

report commie shitposters
filter commie shitposters
do not reply to commie shitposts

ignore the derailment

sieg heil

Is it weird that the space between the diamonds also forms an "8". that's infinite for you

Are you? lurk 4 more yearsit's clearly a 4chan edit from the actual article you enormous retardmake sure you clean your mouth off after eating that much bullshit

I'm the victim here, really.

If you want to make OC then look at this

Making posters is lazy and subversive and unwelcome. Faggots would flood this thread with stupid ass bullshit because of the simple design and we would lose the topic to constant shitposting. AKA you are a boring faggot.

I reckon if unraveled from the top of somewhere in the view of one of those protests, the REEEEEEEE would be heard from miles. Partly because they couldn't just smack it out of someone's hand if it were a sign.

Spraypaint and stencils. Watch them run around trying to cover it up.

Don't you see that you're shitting this up with your kike behaviour? Please do the original thing or get fucked. It's hard enough to make everyone work but when I see one of these fake posters from our people I get so angry because they're not working in the project like they should.

What do you want me to do? The poster is already made. Give me an idea and I'll try to do it before that ban of yours goes through.

Of course he knows, it was his goal all along. Just ignore him and keep on going forward. No reason to stop because of such retard.

I was monitoring the efforts of the cuckchan users, and posts like this are being posted with the exact same images and phrases on cuckchan. you are terrible at your shilling if even they can spot you shilling.

What the fuck is with all those subverters trying to dilute

Really? What was the next step in my master plan?

Just don't get caught. Sure, you're not doing anything illegal or wrong, but remember that our enemies sre violent and stupid, and they travel in packs.

Print more of the original posters. Just get it done mate.

Dude, seriously, what do you want me to make. Honest injun, I'll see what I can do.

Printing even more of the original and putting them up would be awesome. I wish I was in America to help you lads, but alas, I'm not.

Stick to original posters everybody, it shows a sense of unity on our part, and the original is well designed to prevent counter-attacks. Sticking actual pictures on them make the posters look like they're magazine ads; just bad.

We already started with a poster that is just fine, at this point we just have to keep spreading the message in public places and maintain our unity.

Someone did it in Maastricht, the Netherlands.

1limburg.nl/racistische-posterplakker-snel-op-nummer-gezet?context=topstory

Translation for the good goys:

No access to printer with ink. Sorry.

These shitlib faggots are so goddamn fucking lame for that alone they must all be gassed. But there is a clear distinction in reactions between Europeans and Americans. It's probably impossible to create the same insane hysteria in Europe, with ANY troll.

Europe is lost.

I mean, they were "edited" by shitlibs and then they were torn down.

Oh, that's a shame. You could at least report these commie falseflagging kikes, if you want too.

Shitposters derailed thread need new one. Full post. New bread.

Sort of, though that is mostly our women that do that. Depending on the social implications, us men will just tell you exactly what we think. Or just deck you. It depends. Manners and hospitality are a big deal here so we have come up with a lot of subtle ways to say fuck you while still being polite. For example, if one of our women says "well bless your heart" It actually means you're retarded and should fuck off.