Shitskin Migration Responsible For Extinction of Neanderthals

Will Whites go the way of the Neanderthal? Could Neanderthals have been more of a race than a species?
ZME Science: archive.is/sVpmU
The paper: my.mixtape.moe/gbfswo.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/97-million-year-old-teeth-found-germany-belong-hominin-only-known-have-021671
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/mysterious-10000-year-old-underwater-ruins-japan-00817
express.co.uk/news/science/602414/Secrets-of-Britain-s-lost-Atlantis-hidden-under-North-Sea-for-7-500-years-to-be-uncovered
vault-co.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/protuberantia occipitalis externa
newscientist.com/article/2146241-controversial-footprints-suggest-we-evolved-in-europe-not-africa/
newscientist.com/article/dn18093-chinese-challenge-to-out-of-africa-theory/
newscientist.com/article/dn1938-oldest-jewellery-disputes-out-of-africa-theory/
evolutionnews.org/2017/10/human-origins-out-of-africa-or-out-of-germany/
archive.fo/3WP1a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this first post is kike free.

are you fucking kidding me dude? your green text is the least scientific bullshit ive read passed off as science.

What is the competing theory against Out of Africa?

Old news as fuck.

interdasti-

Neanderthals lacked imagination.
That lead to their extinction.

The admixture being so small in percentage of neanderthals proves the real reason of extinction - inability to adapt to changing climates.

Is this a new shill tactic?

Straight Out of Antarctica, Agartha, or Atlantis. Pick one.

Also whites today are fucking homo sapien, not fucking entirely Neanderthal. The white complexion is an environmental adaptation, likely due to the climate of europe. Asians also became whiter in colder parts, but the gene for the eyes and hair just didn't eventuate (though occassionally it does appear though recessive). Even abo australians are lighter in the more southern areas, they also developed blonde hair in places. Same with melanesians.

Im tired of this thread challenging the African theory with little factual evidence. There is no reason why it can't explain our complexion.

Neanderthals were k-selected (wolves). The "modern human" shitskinds were r-selected (rabbits). When resources became plentiful due to climate or other changes, the r-selected populations had a huge reproductive advantage and simply outbred the k-selected competition.
The same thing is happening today. In 200 years when there are no more white ethnic europeans left will there be any neanderthal DNA left? I wonder if it can even be stopped without a worldwide cataclysm that gives k-selected populations a reproductive advantage.

Actually, they were heavily interbred and so well adapted that they didn't have the need to expand their technology (which was good) or to seek new things.
More than anything, the extinction of the Megafauna (their primary source of food) and their proneness to diseases killed them, not so much the sapiens sapiens.

It's an old shill tactic.

There's extensive evidence that Neandertals were interacting, adapting and socializing in a way that we have no record of other hominins behaving analogously. They created ferrous pigments and magnesium oxide crayons which they used to decorate, they created jewelry from shells, bones and teeth, and ceremoniously buried their dead, on top of developing techniques to create the sharpest tools known to mankind to date.

So what does it mean if someone today has that "bun" on their skull? Just asking for a friend. Pls no bully

Don't asians have neanderthal and also denisovan genes?

The neanderthal genes are largely negligible. Our own breeding behaiviour may have been caused by environmental factors. If so, it should have developed in the first cro magnons too.

Ffs i can't believe you faggots deny out of africa. Out of africa explains why nigs are so far behind in development. They never had the climatic environmental change that was the catalyst for our development.
Stop muddying the waters with crap.

About the whole Neanderthal question, by the only guy studying them.
Yes, I know, unfortunately he's giving a speech in an Israeli University, but he's not a Jew himself.

That might suggest that their adaptations were their downfall.

Another thing, if you want to see how two species could obtain the same white complexion then look into covergent evolution.
Is there even proof that the blonde hair blue eyed gene was with the neanderthals? I think they may have been dark haired like the asians. Or perhaps the genes mixed between the species at the time as the species interbred. Clealry though, homo sapiens outnumbered them greatly.

I thought they didn't because they didn't have the imagination to have an afterlife? Is that incorrect?

About their appearance, we only know that they might have been red-haired, not certainly. No blue eyes, uncertain skin colour, probably light.
They could also have had body hair/fur.
All this from their few DNA known.

Now, Blue eyes in humans appeared around 8000BC in Western Europe.
Red hair in an unknown Steppe people carrying the R1b yDNA.
Blonde hair in Afontova Gora, probably 16000~20000BC.
Light skin is a mystery, it appeared everywhere at once in Eurasia around ~15000BC.
A recent paper suggests that Light skin may have been very ancestral and around since the "Out of Africa" expansion, and that those who stayed in Africa got darker.

European and West Asian people all have certain levels of Neandertal admixture, conferred by anywhere from 0.2-6% of our DNA being inherited from Neandertals, depending on individual variation.

Agreed that denying OoA is odd, especially as it reinforces and justifies a racial/genetic interpretation of the world moreso than discredits it.

As for Nean/human behavior, several genes found in H. sapiens that we've identified as being markers for violent tendency are not present in the genomes available of Neandertals. They are generally regarded as having been more socailly cooperative than humans at the time, and many individuals we've found sustained and recovered from injuries that would have rendered them lame, implying that they had significant social assistance in their old age. And

We really have absolutely no way to tell what they could and could not imagine aside from inference from these grave sites. We know they were buried with flowers from significant numbers of seeds in the graves that were not taphonomical, aforementioned jewelry, and consistent burial positions. We'll likely never know what sort of thought they were specifically capable of unless that information can be inferred through genetic sequencing in the future. it might be

So it kind of suggests Neanderthals, like modern Europeans have more empathy overall than sub saharans. If OOA is true, then the recent invasion of Europe could be history repeating itself?

Hardly, because Europeans were historically not-passive idiots.
People got conditioned.

Ftfy

Whites come from Cro-Magnon who brought art, culture, and advanced tools from Atlantis/Agartha/North Pole.

I wasn't saying that ancient Europeans weren't hardy and war like, but they had enough empathy to domesticate livestock, worship nature and not stab their clansmen in the back for imaginary slights.

From what I understand the general narrative of why the neanderthals died out, it wasn't inability to compete or interbreeding with homo sapiens, it was a lack of genetic diversity. Not the (((genetic diversity))) that kikes bandy about today, but the genetic diversity that jackass serologists have the gall to use as evidence that race doesn't exist.
As an explanation for anons who don't know why serologists are gay pieces of shit. They often point to the fact that you have more in common genetically with someone outside your race/ethnicity/region of origin than to someone from within. What they often don't say is that's only the case when you look at the genetics of blood alone. But what that is actually a point which strengthens the argument against race-mixing and for race being based in genetics. If the neanderthals died out because they lacked that kind of genetic variation within their own populations, then promoting racemixing is dysgenic from the same by admission of their own proof for race not existing. I don't know if that makes sense, if another user has a better way of putting what I've said please do.

The empathy assumption is tied to both the lack of "violence" genes as well as what we know about the relative climates and resource availability. As

says, the r/K theory can be loosely applied to the situation. African environments had many more resources for the taking, and they were dependable year-round with little variation. These still required some skills and cooperation to harvest/hunt - allowing early hominids to gorge on fats and proteins which provided material for grey matter - but were reliable.

Contrastingly, Neandertals had a drastically different climate and environment to survive in. Cooperation to bring down game and planning to provide for yourself and your people throughout a European winter required an incredibly high (relatively) level of intelligence and communication. It's also estimated that, during certain periods of the Nean's tenure in Europe, the glacial/interglacial cycle was switching so rapidly that one generation who went through a frost-induced bottleneck may have given birth to a generation that sees sea level rise.

As for OoA II: Genetic Boogaloo, it's certainly one way to view things. Third world populations have exploded in recent decades, due mostly to (((philanthropic))) work to provide food and medicine to people who very literally don't understand agriculture or that there are cures beyond shamanic practice. Same people who believe raping one tribe's women will give them the magical essence needed to survive their next battle.

That's not how genetics works, for one.
The researchers are absolutely right that Africans have genetic code which we in Europe and Asia do not, however. Africans interbred with other hominin species who had speciated and developed alongside H. sapiens for about 700k years, in a similar fashion as Neandertals, though with significantly less favorable traits. It's unspecified how much archaic admixture is present in different African populations since, you know, they don't have technology there and rely on us to do all of that.

Erectus Walks Amongst Us

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

But nobody has been able to explain the skull bump yet? Does this mean ~I~ my friend has higher Neanderthal DNA?

And I fucked up the strikethru

So you do know that the out of Africa theory has been disproven for a while now right?

Wew, what are you waiting for? go correct those scientists!

That's not how history went down, its also far older and with civilization starting much further in the past.

Here's 2 mins of googling

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/97-million-year-old-teeth-found-germany-belong-hominin-only-known-have-021671

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/mysterious-10000-year-old-underwater-ruins-japan-00817

express.co.uk/news/science/602414/Secrets-of-Britain-s-lost-Atlantis-hidden-under-North-Sea-for-7-500-years-to-be-uncovered

Someone please produce a compendium of links surrounding Atlantis, disproving Out-of-Africa, and showing that Negros, Europeanoids, and others evolved sepratly so I may make them into memes and/or web pages. I've seen a lot here but I've not been saving them.

Jews pretended they were neanderthals and replaced the skulls when Israel was set.
Read the comments too:
vault-co.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html

It's ok, I got it figured out.
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/protuberantia occipitalis externa
Is it from Neanderthal DNA admixture or can the great African plains apes get them too?

Here, New Scientist has published about its debunking a few times.

newscientist.com/article/2146241-controversial-footprints-suggest-we-evolved-in-europe-not-africa/

newscientist.com/article/dn18093-chinese-challenge-to-out-of-africa-theory/

newscientist.com/article/dn1938-oldest-jewellery-disputes-out-of-africa-theory/

It was also been debunked for nearly 100 years so go look for yourself.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how does that painting really prove anything? I've seen it used here many times before but I don't understand how it is in any way valid and not just an artistic interpretation. Like how the Vikings never wore horned helmets despite what paintings show.

Would you have preferred that the neanderthal's succeeded instead of us?

Have you read the blog and the comments to it?

Alright, makes sense then.

Sage.

Plus a very recent discovery of 10 million year old "Lucy"-like proto-human in an ancient Rhine riverbed.
evolutionnews.org/2017/10/human-origins-out-of-africa-or-out-of-germany/

Out of Africa is nothing but a faith-based leftist PC dogma at this point.

This. Out of Africa is based largely on the fact that Africa's climate is dry enough to better preserve fossils and relics and the fact that there has been little to no land development to destroy soil layers containing them. (((Anthropologists))) assume that since they have only found these things in Africa, that is they only place they existed at that time. This is a laughably ignorant premise.

I'd be more inclined to believe that faggot if he gave titles to the books he read and read and read.
The comments strike me as being either significantly retarded or half right as well but that's not the crux of the issue. You can't make claims based off of books you read and then not tell anyone what those books are even when asked.

Multiregional, this Homo erectus skull is found in China.

That's an interesting theory but it still wouldn't entirely disprove it as the older hominid that erectus "came from" is still found in Africa. The only way the (((archaeological community))) might abandon OoA is if a mostly complete A. afarensis skull/body were to be found somewhere other than africa and could be dated as the same age or older than lucy. But even then those kikes would probably just claim that afarensis is older than we thought and they moved out of africa but couldn't survive or some bullshit.

erectus+heidelbergensis=niggers
That's how i see it anyway.
Also that pic seems to imply abbos stopped being archaic at some point.

Didn't they find one in Greece that predates the African one by thousands of years?

Not enough of a gap between nigs and humans.

This. The hardest redpill to swallow is that Whites = European Neanderthal + African Sapiens (Niggers) Mulattoes

Preventing it from getting any worse is still the most important thing of all, though.

this

jews being neanderthals is the most fucking retarded meme ever, they are inbred middle eastern goat herders indigenous to Ur of the Chaldees (in Mesopotamia- modern southern Iraq, site of one of the first civilizations) that became a race of cowardly merchants and scammers over time, later mixing with Germans and Slavs for more IQ and European features to blend in with the goyim

they do have a lot of neanderthal ancestry but so do whites and all other caucasoid populations

Or there is the archive of the original site: archive.fo/3WP1a

user, what the FUCK are you smoking?!

They found a tooth which I'll admit is shaky but the (((reaction))) of the detractors are very obviously motivated by a desire to maintain status quo. The main problem amongst these faggots is the fact that they suffer the same misplaced sense of tribalism as niggerball cucks.
Bear in mind I'm talking specifically about anthropologists and archaeologists. The nature of the amount of influence that their findings can have on dismantling the entirety of the one race myth makes them a massive target of subversion and coersion.

And the earth is 6000 years old right?

We went through this already.

Lack of genetic variation within a population leaves the population with less chances to adapt to change (i.e. climate, parasites, competition, loss of prey)
The more variability in the mutations a population has in their genes (the kind of genetic diversity you're referring to) the higher the chance that there will be a mutation present in the population that produces phenotypes (in either behaviour or form) capable of enduring the die-off of the rest of the population, thus adapting the population.
Organisms can only be pre-adapted to change due to their perchance being a mutant capable of thriving in an environment different from their parents. If this happens slowly, the population will survive (i.e. penguins) if this happens too fast, the population will die off because the new environment is too different from the mutant's parents' environment. In terms of geological time, this process of mutants replacing the older forms (natural selection) can happen quite rapidly (i.e. the re-diversification of life into novel organisms after mass extinction events).
Sexual selection can have an effect on this process but cannot compete with the selective pressures of climate, parasites, etc., to shape the form of the organism.
Interbreeding ruins the amount of mutations in a population. Make no mistake, inbred populations will either die from disease or be wiped out.

So then, if we look at the human species as a whole population: the more separate races that exist, the more chances that humans will not be mass-wiped off the planet by something we are all equally susceptible too (i.e. disease)

THIS :

Niggers and humans separated very early in our evolution.

Yes, thanks for adding that. Kind of a necessary bit of explanation.

Race is just the politically correct term for species, like how sex has been replaced by the term gender in the MSM.

I don't think Yonaguni was a temple complex or anything, but it's pretty clearly man-made and minimum 10,000 years old. My guess has always been that it was a quarry for cutting stone out during the ice age when that land would have been above sea-level, it explains the irregular patterns of cut-marks and all the straight edges, it wasn't meant to be anything and just had stone cut from it.

Great, this thread descended into retardation.
TRS kills everything it touches, bunch of underage idiots.

He just claims to have read these things; he does not give any titles.

Were Neanderthals elves?

No meme. I'm pretty sure jews fall under caucasian. They have a cacausoid skull shape.

I'm looking for more information about convergent species. I'm pretty sure you can have humanoid evolving from different place in the world at the same time. The fact is, Africa the continent was not connected to Europe 30 millions years ago. They can't tell me there was no early humanoid or mammal outside of Africa.

Convergent evolution
In evolutionary biology, convergent evolution is the process whereby organisms not closely related (not monophyletic), independently evolve similar traits as a result of having to adapt to similar environments or ecological niches.

It is the opposite of divergent evolution, where related species evolve different traits.

On a molecular level, this can happen due to random mutation unrelated to adaptive changes; see long branch attraction.

In cultural evolution, convergent evolution is the development of similar cultural adaptations to similar environmental conditions by different peoples with different ancestral cultures.

An example of convergent evolution is the similar nature of the flight/wings of insects, birds, pterosaurs, and bats.

All four serve the same function and are similar in structure, but each evolved independently.

Some aspects of the lens of eyes also evolved independently in various animals.

Convergent evolution is similar to, but distinguishable from, the phenomena of evolutionary relay and parallel evolution.

Evolutionary relay refers to independent species acquiring similar characteristics through their evolution in similar ecosystems, but not at the same time (e.g. dorsal fins of extinct ichthyosaurs and sharks).

Parallel evolution occurs when two independent species evolve together at the same time in the same ecospace and acquire similar characteristics (extinct browsing-horses and extinct paleotheres).

Structures that are the result of convergent evolution are called analogous structures or homoplasies; they should be contrasted with homologous structures, which have a common origin.

Inb4 the earlobe spacing : it's a copy paste to explain what is convergent evolution.

topkek bluepilled faggot

I hope you get a massive case of rectal cancer that ends up eating its way upto your face you brain dead faggot. Leave and never ever come back, preferably find something high and dive head first off it.

It is thought the epicanthal folds evolved during the ice age.

It's ~105, just like northern europeans and asians.

2/3 of Israel is Ashanazi. The rest would have to be in the 60s for a 95 average to work out.

That’s because they bred with apes.

Aaaand into the trash it goes

Can someone please tell me, are arabs, north africans, persians caucasians ?

Arabs are semites, North africans used to be whiter than they are now before Arab conquests and slaughterings and Persians used to be indo European racially before being raped and genocided by Mongols and then Arabs. You know how Religion of Cuck™ promotes miscegenation.

Watch these: