Ubisoft promises to get it's shit together in an attempt to save itself

Vivendi, which already owns Activision/Blizzard is now going after Ubishit by tempting Ubishit share holders into selling them a majority share.
What's even funnier, is that Ubishit is now openly promising to stop making shit games out of desperation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jPxmY
nichegamer.com/2016/09/13/assassins-creed-the-ezio-collection-announced-launches-november-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
archive.is/jPxmY

thanks op

And here I was typing up a joke about them doing this by not changing anything and instead pandering harder to the people who don't actually buy games.

Funny how these developers and publishers genuinely can't figure out that the reason their games aren't selling is because they are focusing on the wrong crowd.

Ain't gonna happen
Let them both burn

I hope they don't do it so they die and go bankrupt. Ubisoft needs to be put out of business.

I guess that sort of explains why they're still supporting Siege and how For Honor got into development but it seems like it's too little too late after what they've been doing with Assassins Creed, plus Division already died.

Vivendi hasn't been the majority shareholder in Activision Blizzard for years now.

All you're getting from Ubisoft is a push for slightly less buggy games, or maybe trying to push Ass Creed like GTA instead of like Call of Duty.

And this is why the entire system with shares is the greatest cancer jews have ever produced

I'm conflicted. On one hand it would be a shame to see Ubisoft go under because they have some nice IPs and I used to like their games. On the other hand it's pretty fun to watch companies greed and shitty short term business practices come back to bite them in the ass as was predicted years ago when they started this shit.

The new Rayman games were good solid games and Rainbow Six Siege is also a good game so they can make good games if they want to. Sadly most of the time they dont wanna make a good game

find a better job

How?

nichegamer.com/2016/09/13/assassins-creed-the-ezio-collection-announced-launches-november-17/

Bull fucking shit.

And OP, your info is old, Acti-Blizz led by Kotick bought themselves out of Vivendi by getting Chinese investors to help buy stock shares, and yes, Ubishit is still looking for that next big hit.

test

well for one if someone decides to sell their shares to someone the company really fucking hates you end up with a company being owned by people they hate.
Mind you im no expert on this shit so I dont know how much power they actually have in the company.

Nothing wrong with that.

I wonder if Ubisoft only hires female shills?

Tits or GTFO.

To be fair, the decline in quality between a team of beta nu-males and a bunch of women isn't that big anyway.

Actually, it is. Numale cucks at least have a clue what they're doing and some semblance of talent. After all, they had to actually have the resume and skills required to get the job.

But cunts? Cunts merely need to parrot shit from their Women's Studies class so to the HR henhouse to get the position. Women are actively detrimental to any working environment.

Ubisoft is weird.

BG&E, Prince of Persia: SoT, AC1, Far Cry 2. Classics.

And then they make a lot of shit. Which ofcourse sells very well because gamers are shit too.

Best to remember the good games and forget the bad ones.

Hope Vivendi fails because the last thing this industry needs is more catering to casuals.

Well good games are paradoxically NOT games that sell well.

Look at the games that make money right now. GTA Online, Overwatch, more COD and Halo.

I counter your statement by bringing up numale sky.

didn't they make a nice engine at least?

Not gonna happen.
Ass creed is not big enough to be pushed like GTA.

And all those games cost hundreds of millions to make and market.

There needs to be an understanding in the industry that not every profitable project needs to be a blockbuster, both in budget and in profits. You can earn a tidy sum while making AA titles and experimenting a bit, that's how most popular IP today became popular in the first place.

Not everything needs to be an AAA shitfest, especially when it's becoming obvious the concept is becoming increasingly unprofitable in an oversaturated market beset with costumer fatigue.

And I counter your counter to my statement by bringing up Divinity: Original Sin.

It's a completely optional methods of running a business, it's a double-edged sword, but there's nothing wrong with the concept.

Valve is a good example of a company that chose to be privately owned instead of resorting to selling stock for cheap bux

What happen to the token black guy?

The time has come for Ubisoft to release their hidden nukes:
- Far Cry One
- Assassins Creed X
- Need for Speed Underground Remastered

I hope Ubisoft fucking dies. The only company worse than them is EA

Never forget.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

As an atheist I always wondered how that was supposed to work.

I saw a documentary once that explained JC as a magician. But a device made by ancient aliens works too I guess.

This is what studios like KTGust and Falcom do.

Make smaller budget games targeted at a profitable niché.

fucking 2007

Tell me one time where SJWs didn't remove any non-SJW in their vicinity.

That's what I thought.

Julius Evola talks about this in Revolt Against the Modern World. About how people perceived things differently and the tales were told with their perspective in mind. So when for example the gods of Greece imprisoned the Titans its a story of how humanity is overcoming nature. If there was a Jesus then the story is probably told in the perspective of the times, namely that what is written is not the literal truth. He didn't turn water into wine. He turned water into [something that tastes as good as high quality beverage].

You can also see the same shift in perspective today. Where you can argue in the perspective of facts and then people decide those facts are wrong because their emotions say otherwise.

crapitalism

It's what happens when you remind Christians that Jesus was a kike.

The diversity came for him.

Its what happens once you run into any communist ever. Whether they're the SJW type, liberal type, any kind.

your mom is a communist and she likes big russian dick

The legend of a person is often preferred to the real thing. Lovelace was a computer scientist. Churchill was not an antisemite. Mandela was peaceful. Quinn was a game developer.

Well, sure, Marxism is a religion. It certainly has all the attributes of one, but especially after the 1960s, when it was thoroughly discredited both culturally and economically.

"Fire and forget" is suitspeak for new IP, with no planned sequels. Abandoning that is not a new thing for Ubisoft. Also, focusing on multiplayer titles does not make them less cancerous. Most AAA Ubishit titles already have multiplayer, so they must be talking about multiplayer-only games, which likely means F2P horseshit that always inevitably gets infested with Russians and BRs.

Also,
So basically, kill yourself.

Also, is right. If you want to raise capital without going to banks for a loan, bonds (or commercial paper, if you're a huge corporation) are your best bet. Common stock is a cancerous institution, because it takes people who have one job (providing money, which they get a return on later) and gives them ownership control.

If the Division is not what they consider "fire and forget" I don't know what is. There's now less than 2000 people playing.

If they planned it to be a series from the beginning, it's not fire-and-forget. MMOs (or whatever the fuck The Division is) are sort of exceptions, since instead of releasing sequels, the plan is to release expansions.
Either way, it's something that is only known for sure by the people inside the company.

Actually Muhammad did more than Jesus ever did.

Muhammad laid the foundations of an empire himself. Christianity wasn't developed long after Jesus' death. Also the deeds ascribed to Jesus are rather pathetic. Compare them to what Muhammad has done in his own lifetime.

Being an atheist allows me to be objective and I have to say Muhammad was the better man.

You're right! Murdering, raping and pillaging makes you a better person.

Fuck off mudswine.

I wish we still worshiped Jupiter and Mars instead of these greasy Semites and their shit religions.

I'm not even a theist. On the basis that every single organized religion is either cucked as fuck or inherently psychopathic.

I couldn't agree more. These gods were more role models.

Greeks were cucks, Romans were not.

nice fan theory

Wew are you a fucking retard, Aphrodite was Hephaestus's wife, Ares was the dick cucking his brother and Aphrodite was betraying him despite him constantly dressing her in diamonds.

You're a fucking retard.

btw this is cdpr that worked on first witcher

I consider the Assassin's Creed story to have ended with Desmond's death. They tried to save the world or something and failed, the end.

The series died when they killed the present day segments.

but NFS is EA

VAGINAL

JEW

Just communism really.