BREAKING: SHOOTING IN WALMART IN CO; "MULTIPLE PEOPLE DOWN

They say there has been a shooting with multiple injuries. Details about those victims are not known at this point.

denver.cbslocal.com/2017/11/01/thornton-walmart-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/408518-walmart-shooting-colorado-thornton-parties-down/
youtu.be/uvx9RK3wXQA
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26559/web
youtube.com/watch?v=uvx9RK3wXQA&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/vKG4s
quietpistol.com
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147563072
denverpost.com/2017/11/02/thornton-walmart-shooting-suspect-identified/
archive.is/zSV14
coloradovoters.info/by_number/0007/07439_scott_allan_ostrom.html
archive.is/EgjEc
coloradovoters.info/by_number/6013/97806_baraki_hagos.html
archive.is/OocGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A few other outlets are reporting as well.

rt.com/usa/408518-walmart-shooting-colorado-thornton-parties-down/

The jews did this.

Doesn't matter if your friends call you gay cause you carry it. Stay alive with the new Taurus curve.

youtu.be/uvx9RK3wXQA

Live.

What did they mean by this?

Shill, you gay.

Also holy shit could you photoshop those fingers any whiter?

Honestly I think a taurus curve is pretty cool.. in non-moronic colors. It looks very comfortable to carry with pretty much any clothing. Plus it would probably be a great carry gun for women; getting more white women to carry guns is very important because a woman who carries a gun is less likely to get sucked into leftist propaganda.

Huh, no shit my ban is up?

These months just fly by. I figure one-two days top before I get hit with anotger month long ban for being a "glo in the dark cianigger"

You gay

wait shit, I was thinking of the taurus autistic spectrum. Taurus curve looks very comfortable too.

Oh boy I can't fucking wait to review our safety protocols next week

Bot already in the thread

I might get this.

At least 30 police cars and fire trucks.

Ar's are cheap as shit now with some good brands going for as little as 599. Fuggin buy one

Luger 9mm you degenerate fucking mutt

Lugers are aweome but nobody carries a luger for their day-to-day CWC.

P38 would be much more practical.

pleb taste user any gun is better than no gun

Checked
, nobody hmmmm?
Nah you're right there are better options these days for fit and reliability

Fuck it, carry a full frame .357 or .44mag.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26559/web

This. I make it a point to get any women in my life to the range. Co-workers, friends, family. Doesn't matter. If they're willing to pick up a gun and learn proper technique, take them. I know a few women who changed their minds on firearms and bought guns and at least one girl I know carries all the time now. All it took was one or two range days. Do it.

its a neat meme gun but don't depend on it with your life.

not true, I had a junkie try to sell me one in downtown Brooklyn for $100 that he carried for a while. It was all fucked up and not worth heaving a murder weapon imo

Upload photos to peopleofwalmart when they come out.

Checked

Gelmtlement I think we can all agree on the Holla Forums cannon of peace

couple of them.

go away derailing/bot faggots

stream
youtube.com/watch?v=uvx9RK3wXQA&feature=youtu.be

Shooting .44 spcl out of a full frame .44 mag is smooth af tbh and it is certainly adequate for self defense assuming it doesn't print

You stormfags have fucking shit taste. Go with the best classic pre-ww2 nazi gun instead.

I would stay away from .380. 9mm, 10mm or .45 are all solid choices.

just ram $50 bills down the perp's throat until he chokes, it will be more cost effective.

If its a White person:

If its a non-White person:

learn fucking English

The toggle lock can be a bit iffy in dirty conditions, but there's really no reason a holstered and clean Luger wouldn't perform when needed.

The 1911 isn't much newer design wise and is extremely popular as a carry piece.

That being said for the price of a luger you can get a modern handgun in the same caliber with twice the capacity that isn't much bigger.

It would be a meme gun to carry, but there's little actual reason you couldn't.

don't

I can carry a full frame without printing easily at 12oclock as long as I wear straight cut jeans. Kidney, 6oclock or 3-9oclock would be difficult with the grip I have.

Checked for its like I'm really on fucking reddit. Jesus Christ dude.

Sounds like a fitting way to end a kike banker tbh

The female reporter that's been running this shit actually openly stated where people were currently hiding from the shooter in explicit detail. The entire story/narrative crafting is hot garbage as well.

Buy a fucking Glock or I will find you and beat you.

user wanted a gun, not a grenade.

Holy shit just buy a hi-point if you want a nigger-tier gun. At least those things work and have a lifetime warranty.

Its Walmart. Some fellow with his hamplanet gf was most likely insulted and he had to defend her honor in tanktop and camo shorts.

That's all well in good, but my main concern was the fact it was passed around between collectors for 60+ years with God knows what done to it. It's not uncommon to find WWII milsurp handguns Frankenstein'd together from other parts. Like the original 1911, Lugers were fit & finish, which impacts the reliability. For my life, family's, buddy's, yours, I would trust a new gun that's broken in at around 2k rounds. Just my two cents. also like said that spacing is painful

FYI
Thronton = Denver

Denver is 50% white, 30% spic 10% nigger.

The rest are kebabs. Denver is one of the cities that has been marked for muslim invasion. 100% supported by kikes and "churches"

criminally unchecked

Why? The P320 is better at discharging on impact

Never been to Thornton but Aurora SWAT responded and Aurora is a massive immigrant shithole.

Aurora and Boulder are about 30 mins away from this.

Boulder is 10% kikes.

I wonder why CO is so cucked.

Why would you buy a brand proven to be garbage tier ? Glocks are field, combat tested, can take the abuse and basically need minimal care. Wide variety of custom parts too.

(checked)
This is what every man should carry

Try a beretta nano, at least 80% less gay

It's hard with all these (1)s but just filter and we'll make it through

Used to live in a Denver suburb. The place is an incredibly strange mix of people these days, one part die-hard mountain men, one part insufferable "the government should pay for illegal immigrants' abortions" liberals this portion growing rapidly because muh weed and one part latinx who occupy most low-income jobs and send most of the money out of the country as soon as they get it. The infrastructure in the area seems to be built for the population 10 years ago.

But how do the shitskins handle the cold? Polite sage for off-topic.

Was talking about Taurus, Sig Sauer are also really good. Weapon of choice for many SOF and glowing niggers.

I used to live in Boulder County.

Anyways, not knowing Denver too well (I avoided it) why would Aurora SWAT respond to a shooting in Thornton if they are that far away? Especially since it sounds like the shooting was some "six shots and run" kind of thing.

I have heard stories that Somali's in Minnesota crank the thermostat to 90* with the windows open in their gov't housing.

Good work fag; you turned this whole thread into self defense / concealed carry

Sigs CEO is a Cohen

I live in the mountains a few hours away. The poz is bleeding out. I see more shitskins than whites in my tiny, tiny town.

It's not that cold, was 65 today where I am near the tree line. Probably 80 in Denver.

Jesus fucking christ you people

Pic related.

Same way niggers do: if the temperature is less than 60F, they'll wear nothing less than their staple puffy winter coat. This can be viewed in all states and countries with temperate climates, as all shitskins are the same no matter country of origin.

It's over. 2 dead. No more active shooter.
archive.is/vKG4s

I wonder what /k/‘s thoughts are on these. They’re not out yet, but… quietpistol.com

I used to live near Nederland and it gets quite cold during the winter, and windy. Frankly I didn't think there were many shitskins there but there was an extended family of Nepalese, a few blacks, and frankly kind of a lot of kikes. But compared to most places I have lived it was way more white (if you consider white hippies white)

jews are buying up the arms industry, sadly.

On a serious note I agree, I'm just waiting for the p320 to mature more. Basically waiting to hear how grunts bitch about the faults out in the field.

between springs and englewood is pretty white

what town are you in if you don't mind saying?

Front range user here

Heard on htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvx9RK3wXQA that the Hospital taking the casualties has posted guards and they are wanding everyone trying to enter.

Some 3 or more police departments responded to this, and the parking lot looks like a rave.

This is a LOT of response for just a nigger moment. WTF is going on?

Its fucking californians moving in and the dude weed lmao effect.

Still not out? I remember seeing a vid on these like 2 yrs ago.

It'll get cold soon, but white genocide is more obvious here than anywhere else I've been. All the whites are old or childless, all the kids are shitskins.

About an hr from boulder. Best you'll get.

Arvada and Broomfield.

You take that back. Hipoints are too good to get that moniker. Do you think the only good funs out there are shit like glocks that are made exactly the same as hipoints or worse but cost 4X more just to shekelgrab?

You can also use it as a brick to beat someone's head in, if it ever stops firing.

Aurora shooting was an obvious psyop (don't get me started) and the way this is getting pushed and the presence of Aurora SWAT has me thinking something is up.

I heard the news was broadcast on the ticker of the major sport game going on now, nationwide.

Now Imagine living only 20 minutes away from Boulder. While most adults are still white arguable, the class rooms are quickly becoming mostly nonwhite at an alarming rate.

*arguably

Hospital fag here. One of the lesser known charms of urban hospitals is the tendency for gang bangers to follow their quarries to the emergency room in order to "finish the job".

As a result, we more or less have our own police department. From the reaction we see here, it's a good bet it was 12 niggers nigging.

Could mean a cop was shot, or, sounds like someone called it in a a terror act. post 9/11 there were a bunch of protocols for local LE to pretty much bring in everyone when this is claimed.

So gang shit or cartels/traffickers you think?

I know DIA has a lot of human trafficking going through, but FIIK if there are cartel drugs.

Also fuck Blucifer.

Gang shit. The cartels aren't that stupid.

12 niggers nigging…
11 crack heads cracking…
10 thieves a thieving.
9 Afro picks….
You guys can finish the 12 nigs of Christmas if you want.

NEWS CYCLE YUM YUMS ITS HAPPENING GUYS LOL I CAN'T WAIT TO INVESTIGATE THE DETAILS AND UNCOVER THE FALSE FLAG ON THIS ONE!!!! #MEMETICWARFARE #THETRUTHISOUTTHERE #IHAVENOREASONTOLIVEANDIMADDICEDTOTHESTIMULATIONIGETFROMMAKINGBRAINLESSPOSTSABOUTPOINTLESSEVENTS #KILLME

Makes sense.

I hope Denver gets a gang purge out of this.

here's the new version

I want one, but it's not in the budget right now

If you need a mouse gun get a Khar CW380/P380 or a Seecamp. Fuck outta here with that BR faggotry.

They won't. State is dem controlled.

even a hipoint is a better choice

What do you think is the greater reasoning behind hyping an event like this during the final game of the world series, putting the news into the nationwide broadcast?

I'm in Boulder county and it seriously feels like a barrio. White genocide is in full effect here, way too many of the local-born whites are on meth and opiates.

just keep a fat revolver on your hip. if you're high test enough you wont even need to use it

You sir are the bait master. Have a (you)

Real men carry wheel guns.

This is very true, I saw it constantly when I lived there.

GOD DAMN I LOVE AMERICA

I havn't noticed the drugs at all, but I'm only there during daylight. UC area is full of non-whites and anti-white propaganda tho.

Thank Christ Ruger still makes good revolvers. Also for $50 you can get the cylinder modded on these so you can shoot .45 acp via moonclips as well.

he's proof that hollywood aiming with a shotgun can't hit shit.

2 dead? Basketball dispute? Sounds like a typical American night, I guess the news media is a bit jumpy after NYC.

How many of the opiate-peddling doctors are jewish?

That's absolutely retarded, pointless, and downright dangerous. I really want one.

S&W M&P Shield master race

Double dubs confirm you're fucking retarded. Go bump a videogame forum closure thread you faggot homo.

New one got sanitized too much. It's like modern /k/ is fagged up. It is. When I said drop the failed attempts at being funny I didn't mean go full reddit.

explain

(checked)

This needs to happen.

Polite sage for off topic.

If the doctors aren't kikes the pharmaceutical reps sure as fuck are.

Thank Christ that Bill Ruger kicked the bucket and the company fell into uncucked hands. How does the Alaskan handle? I am a big fan of the Super Redhawk in .454 but I've never touched an Alaskan before.

I only got to use the Redhawk in 357, it was the smoothest damn revolver I ever fired. That and Bill "I love AWB" Ruger dying pretty much sold me. I haven't been able to find any super redhawks like these at a range otherwise I would have bought one by now. I'll probably pull the trigger and just flat out order the .454 it when I get my tax returns. I only plan to shoot 45LC from it though because of the short barrel. I'm not sure about the grip but I figured I can just buy an after market one if need be.

also to add the redhawk I fired was a beat to shit range gun.

Seconded. My favorite automatic carry weapon.
My most carried is a j-frame revolver. Fits great in a pocket holster, and you know when you squeeze the trigger, whatever you have it pointed at is going to die.

What do you think this is, the Middle Ages, you dumb fucking faggot? You realize heaters have been invented, right?

8 bags of dope
7 baby mommas
6 home invasions
5 years in jaiiiiiiil
4 falling drunks
3 herpes sores
2 bix noods
and a life time of alimony

LAWD

I don't care what you jerks say. taurus spectrum a cute.

fug

Dubbel Dubs checked for an accurate summation of Holla Forums these days.

Pretty good, have you considered using

I like mine, I just never shoot it much.
If im at the range I aint wasting my time on 9 mil

this tbh desu

357 Sig master race

Also does anybody have any news about the shooting..? I have seen a couple vids in instagram but they were taken after the fact.

well done

Bought a GP100 a while ago, love the hell out of it.

Really, really like the LCPII as a backup too, fun to shoot, and feels a lot more solid than the LCP I.

All my other guns are in 9mm though, I was thinking of adding a .45 or maybe a 10mm to my collection.

Either something from Sig, CZ, or Glock, Not too familiar with Ruger's .45 offerings.

Thank you brother, this shall make caroling very fun this year!

If you want to impress you buds buy any kimber 1911.
Fuck glock, CZ is good for 9mil and .40
Only ruger I have is .22 revolver

You know her words Holla Forums

honestly, I'm not trolling so much as I just don't want people to get fucked in a life or death situation. But to be fair i'll look into that model's reliability just out of morbid curiosity at this point

hope you like reloading. I never see that shit anywhere

highest kek

(checked)
This is too true for 90% of Holla Forumsacks to handle

not really. first thing we ask when the numbers are low is if it's a nigger. when it's a high kill score we ask if it's a sandnigger or a false flag, CIAnigger, etc.

I wouldn't mind spending $100 on a dead home invader

What the hell is up with the Gunposting? Is this some form of advanced shillery?

I admire the gun and self-defense conversation, but any news on who did it?

Twelve days of Kwanzaa? Instead of a true love is it a "baby momma"?

A stupid nigger raised in a single parent household dependent on food stamps.

If someone tried to rob me with this with the right colors I would honestly think it was a squirt gun and laugh at them.

Learn how to format nigger. Not everything has to be a wall of text.

Halfchan poster that works at that Walmart said it is isnt real
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147563072

Don't buy a Taurus … ever… just don't

nigs gonna nig

Something smells really bad about this incident. It was in a fucking Walmart. There should be at least 1 angle of the shooting in the security footage. The police knows for sure who is the killer by now, if there is a killer at all.

I got cerebral AIDS from going there for 5 seconds. I can’t tell what the hell “she” is even saying.

Another third world country moment in Afrimerica's history. Free rent, free food, free healthcare. It ain't nuff.

Went there with my gradmother and we were too close to the not white part. Someone got shot half a block from us. I was pretty shocked at how not white it was. A good number were assimilated but more were obviously not. Too much immigration destroys the fabric of society.

It's Wal-mart, Who care?

Anyone who goes to that nig/white trash-ridden shithole deserves to die, imo. Don't know anyone who cares about Wal-mart shoppers aside from the Wal-mart shoppers themselves

Sorry, that's what I read at first glace

Stop using this phrase, nigger.

They didn't specify that particular walmart, they only identified themselves as a "walmart insider". It's true they make everyone watch a training video about active shooters. Not much to that thread.

Seems legit. Checked.

kys, CIA.

Sorry, can't. Grew up in a working class neighborhood and I know firsthand what white trash is.

Gas yourself yid.

What do you even mean here

OUT OUT OUT

sorry wrong person

Good chance it's mexicans. Denver is infested with them

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of Nigerians.

I think this might be a reaction to the recent Religion of Cuck™ic attack. To distract people.

It happened before LV too. My guess is some saudi intervention.

you feeling the need to emphasis on them being white in a label is pure kikery. just call them degenerates and that's it. Kikes in the media leave out the ethnicity for every degenerate criminal unless it's a white one, don't play their game.

Sure it's not because their scooters collapsed from the weight?

This.

That's why i think it will be white.
A necessary distraction from the Muslim attack.

Also that muslim attack seemed to suspiciously happen at the time of the podesta step down and manafort affair.
It was on the waves conveniently right up to the point people connected the dnc and that judgement came.

They're going all out guys. They're try to create hysteria again.

The Alaskan can shoot .454 or .45 LC out of the box. It's small, but hefty. You can plink .45 no problem (and I mean absolutely no problem, it's completely smooth and inoffensive), but pop in a .454 and it starts to bite. Not the worst kick, but it will make your wrist uncomfortable after 4 shots.

ayylmao this nigger right here

>>10836046 >>10836076

lel the anal hurt

Blaming poor whites for their situation in the modern day is more than a little ridiculous, but you knew that already.

My bet on the shooter is a nigger. There's a reason it's called Wal-nigger
because it's wall-to-wall niggers

Look this thing looks like dogshit… but I like the idea of a purpose built CC pistol.

Satanic High Holy Days , survivorship . com
Oct. 1 Vegas was a blood jihad day.

wtf

Stabbed in the back, but too stupid to know it. It's infuriating seeing your people decide to roll over and die.

It's in CO though. They don't have that many niggers. It'll be Spic.

It must be deadly, becasue you've already blown out my fucking sides.

Adequately named. They know their target demographic.

I rented a gp100 with 6" barrel (.357) I was making groups the size of a dime at 15 yds.

Fucking great gun.

It's fucking weird. They took over the thread immediately, filtering them all removes most of the replies. The immediate and overwhelming police response was interesting, the reporting was off, and can't find much in the way of an update on the story.

Now that Trump won mass shootings will take place where conservatives are.

What do you anons recommend as a beginner gun that doesn't kick like a fucking mule when you fire it?

8/k/ is dead, we are all here now

Your first gun should probably be a .22

9mm don't kick too bad unless you're a 90lb cuck.

A penis with some balls.

Sorry to hear that about your board/state user but /k/ picked a weird time to all concurrently post in an unrelated thread

Sung to the tune of "Jingle Bells":

Racing through Detroit, in a brand new SUV,
Niggers on the road, claiming they wuz kangz,
Guns start going off, from both left and right,
This place was a lot better back when it was all white. Hey!

Refrain:
Niggers smell, Niggers smell,
So do greasy spics,
Don't forget to thank the kikes
for the diversity, Hey!

Ffs someone make a k thread for these cunts please.
How long has it been since this was first reported? Longer then 30mins its a shitskin of some breed who did it

410 shotgun or a .22 rifle if you absolutely cant handle recoil.

Right user, will go out and buy a desert eagle tomorrow. gg

:^)

I roll 'Stephen Paddock' style with my S&W .38.

I mean this is Steve we're talking about

I give it 1-2 hours.

(((They're))) panicking hard. My suspicion would lead me to wonder if it's a mudslime with trying to transfer media attention on that instead of uranium1, fusion GPS, and Weinstein and Pedowood. But another shot at anti-gun shit wouldn't be out of the ballpark for their playbook; especially when the noose is closing around their necks.

Doesn't make sense, they'd have to have a patsy ready to roll in 12 hours? Doubt it. If they did want to create a ton of noise during the news cycle to bury the scandals they'd do something like crash some planes or kill some famous celebrity.

So you get shot by Mossad and become a patsy, resulting in your brother getting busted for kiddie shit? Damn, man. Thats hardcore.

(checked)
Sacrificing and throwing call of the judge who "blocked" the travel ban wouldn't be totally out of the blue, especially with the idea of ramping up the attacks as an attempt to divert the growing population's anger and outrage over to calling for the travel ban "block" to be lifted so mudslimes can stop walking in willy nilly would blow off steam, especially when Fox News is milking and capitalizing on antagonizing and baiting the other news agencies into firing back when they are as complacent and guilty propaganda machines to the leftist narrative.
That and (((they))) are very short sighted from their grossly tumored noses that they only plan for the hear and now. Trying to get attention away by having "sudden attacker kills civies" is 5 mins of not having the spot light on (((their))) shit to them.
Considering the heat pedowood is getting, they wouldn't want to bring any attention with anything like that. At most, trying to nail actors who come out with lesser charges in order to attempt to discredit them seems more their strategy. That and if the lime light stays off for so long then said actors or related peoples may suddenly shoot themselves in the back of the head thrice whilst jumping off a five story building and tying their hands behind their back

Jews did Vegas? Oy gevalt

No, real men go to the hardware aisle, get a hammer and beat the nigger to death whose shooting up the place.

Dropping into this thread to report, I'm a stones throw from Thornton and just drove back from work. LEOs are all over the area, 3 mins ago when I was still driving I saw 8 squad cars and 2 suvs outside a church on 92nd in Thornton. the Walmart in question is sketchy and overrun by spics and niggers, it's actively avoided by whites. Tomorrow I'll try and go down to the scene and do some hands on reporting for everyone.

Newfags out.

Very edgy. Pity that edge won't save you when rabid a nigger bix noods his hi-point in your face. If only you had a way of ending him that didn't involve running away in search of a blunt weapon. Perhaps a fucking revolver, you utter fucking failure?

Also, during local news coverage one of the victim's "uncle" was being interviewed and talked about how "my nephew I guess was shot, shot in the head and died" in the most bored tone/demeanor I've heard since that sandy hook "coroner". A guy in line where I was loudly called out "you guess he was shot what the fuck do you mean you guess" when he was on, a few others talked about how strange the response was.

fam carry two of these converted to auto and double-wield like a pro

Kill yourself post haste.

AKKKIMBO DUAL DOUBLE ARMED !!!1111

masterpiece

At least you can disguise it as a staple gun

Did they ever announce who the shooter was and what the motive might be?

They stay inside half the year
not like most got work to do anyway

Why does the International News feel it nessasary to report every shooting in a public place?

Except when it's a nigger because that happens daily.

kek

there are so many of these small happenings that the threads are starting to clutter the catalog
maybe news should be kept in a cyclic megathread or on /n/ tbh

I'll tell you guys exactly what happened. Vegas was a huge happening. Now, any small time small town shooting happens, the media jumps all over it. People are itching to be ahead of everyone else on reporting the next "big mass shooting".
These are small time crimes involving a few individuals, there was one the other night in Utah that was some guy shooting his girlfriend in the finger and a few other people. It became OH NO ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING SHUT IT DOWN immediately.

Que the police manhunt for the guy.

Then the next day, nothing, no more coverage.
Vegas was nonstop news coverage for 2-3 weeks, this Muslim attack in NYC was 24 hours maybe 48 at most.

It's just more kike shit guys.

Final report on the shooter:
Scott Orstrem, 47

The comments are your typical, repugnant leftist replies.

denverpost.com/2017/11/02/thornton-walmart-shooting-suspect-identified/

The archive was blocked on me, but here it is:
archive.is/zSV14
You probably have to disable some script or shit. I don't have the time for that right now.

*Ostrem

Who's placing money on this being Bernie-lover?

They removed that ability in their newer models unfortunately.

I don't buy it. Basically, the narrative here is "bankrupt late-40's White guy walks into Walmart and shoots up some spics, then turns himself in to police", and I find that dubious.
This quote in the local news puts into perspective why I think this is bullshit:

That said, the dead:

Its just too perfect for the left's narrative, and the guy has the perfect motivation to be a stooge: He's fucking bankrupt. He's unmarried, no children, bankrupt, and suddenly decides to walk into a Walmart, shoot three spics, then run out… Only to turn himself into the police a few days later without incident, while the media pushes this as "Las Vegas inside Walmart". No, I don't buy this at all.

The media is saying registered Republican.

I don't really care. Dead spics are dead spics.
Walmart shootings happen all the time.

Aw so just a case of some neighborhood cleaning. That Wal-Mart is definitely pretty shit. Heavily spic area in this section of town. So glad I'm outta this bitch.

I have dildos that look better than that piece of shit

im digging into him now. It looks like his name has been scrubbed a bit, for instance white pages has it listed as premium only information

Heres his voter id information:
coloradovoters.info/by_number/0007/07439_scott_allan_ostrom.html
archive.is/EgjEc

During my dig this name kept coming up: Baraki Hagos. Positively id'd as being associated with somewhere that or cute little antiguns bernie supporting mass shooter has lived. Possibly just the land lord but where there is smoke there is fire, and hes a registered dem so I doubt hes innocent.

coloradovoters.info/by_number/6013/97806_baraki_hagos.html
archive.is/OocGM

no, it's nogun newfaggots who never heard of /k/ who took over.

forgot pic, also the media is spelling his name wrong, it is Ostrum, not Orstrum

4th of November draws nigh. Happenings hourly before commies get BTFO'd

DAILY REMINDER SOME NIGGER SHOT UP HIS "WORKPLACE" AND WENT ON THE RUN RIGHT AFTER VEGAS AND NOT A FUCKING PEEP, YOU FORGOT TOO DIDNT YOU?

UAF is independent/unaffiliated if msm is reporting this as a Repub time to nip it in the fucking bud

Holy shit guns are fucking cheap, that's scary.

scared eurokeks please leave

Requesting assistance:

I have found some information suggesting that he was located in the vicinity of fire bug activity. I have to take care of some shit, someone take over for me for a little.

go to homemetry.com search his address and any others you can find if there was structural damage or crime on the property the site will tell you, and it gives a full doxing on family and stuff. You will get false positives mixed in but also tons of valuable information.

Who the fuck cares about colors of your peashooters? Is gun industry metrosexual now?

was able to do a couple more quick searches to check something every single fucking website that im able to find him on has entirely different addresses listed and then when I investigate those addresses he tends not to show up as a resident. Something wierd going on here.

why all the derailing about pistols? If you aint talking about an SP-01 or better shut the fuck up no one cares about your piece of garbage

probably because the subject has been talked to death, which is good as OP's topic was purely for demonizing whites by focusing on one random shooter. It was a fucking slide thread to begin with.

What, you don't like 8/k/ being one spoo/k/ thread, one general thread, and 100000 "x happen what do" roleplaying threads?

comped of course

If you could suggest a good handgun, nothing fancy, what would you pick?