Black cab mounts kerb and hits pedestrians in Covent Garden, London

A TAXI has ploughed into pedestrians near London tourist hotspot Covent Garden.

Four victims were hit by the black cab in central London after it mounted the pavement at around 5pm.
Cops have confirmed the crash is not being treated as terror-

news.com.au/world/europe/black-cab-mounts-kerb-and-hits-pedestrians-in-covent-garden-london/news-story/a1ac5189e407e07976578eb49ad82089

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-taxi-crash-incident-latest-news-updates-cab-covent-garden-what-happened-injured-strand-a8032136.html

not believed to be terror-related, police have said. , just part and parcel of city life,,,,, Ha Ha Hahahahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4820645/covent-garden-taxi-crash-london-black-cab-pavement-latest/
youtube.com/watch?v=P20LXr4jqB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41859186
cbc.ca/news/world/las-vegas-strip-crash-1.3374183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and another one

are the kikes going all out for this full moon?

Surely a coincidence goyim

BOMB THAT DOUBLE ZERO HELL HOLE

No.

This
Get your rifles britcucks , war were declared

It was a parody of an actual British poster; the original I no longer have. If anyone does, posting it will show why I chose what I chose.

wife called me on the way home from work , told be to bring home some body parts…

thesun.co.uk/news/4820645/covent-garden-taxi-crash-london-black-cab-pavement-latest/

Driverless cars will become mandatory and this will be the reason. Then consider cars hooked to the net and only allowing good goys a ride.

" Aliens " are demonic , an "invasion " will be used to usher in NWO and the Antichrist . This is the end times deception Jesus was warning us about . The rapture is near " abductions" will be used as the excuse why so many go missing .

I checked Twitter, turns out it's not terrorism

Burger here. Got it.

it was THE INTERNET that radicalized the terrorist, NOT Religion of Cuck™.

Unlike tomorrow, when it will be angry jihadis with suicide vests, you fucking cock.
Not when your kind is bleeding all over my wall, faggot.

PART AND PARCEL
#PRAYFORLONDON

Facial recognition will be mandatory in 2018,you will be chipped by 20/20 all in the guise of safety and security,wake up it's all planned

Execute.

Is Inbreeding The Reason For Muslim Insanity?

2:15 bricks will be shat

youtube.com/watch?v=P20LXr4jqB4

Muslims Pakistanis Are NO 1 In The World At inbreeding! LOL

Diversity is not our strength, it's literally killing us

UK is outright covering these up now.

Remember the mowdown outside of the London museum a couple of weeks ago? Another tourist hotspot. Nobody died, but one of the initial reports had a witness stating the driver was tackled by bystanders and was laughing maniacally. He was Black, probably a slime. Then they said that it "was not terror-related" and that as it, memory-holed.

So I'm sorting out my "happenings" folder and I'm trying to count the vehicle attacks in the past few years. Dates are YYYY-MM-DD and approximate due to timezones etc. I can post pictures and so on ITT if anyone wants them, but what I really want to know is if I'm missing any? And any false positives?

PART AND PARCEL STRIKES AGAIN

(Heiled)

Its missing the Truck of peace Xmas-Edition in Germany on the 19th December 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack

Kikepedia entry for reference.

Oi lad, wanna buy some spoons or bikewheels? I'll hook you roight up, swear on me mum.

Eradicate.

Eviscerate

Could be the one you have at 2017-03-25 or that's another one (very possible given the location).

is there any idea when this is coming to a head because i would like to have a somewhat normal life again.

Fucking hell this shit is all so routine. I swear half these attacks get no news coverage anymore, and those that do don't even get the "Breaking News!" or red highlights. Frankly, the over saturation of these attacks and the lack of response to them have worn me down to the point I couldn't care less. Every time:
A couple times every month this happens and nothing ever changes. Nobody ever steps up and says enough is enough. Nobody dares speak up. We just pretend nothing is happening, put concrete barriers in public places, and let #lovewin

The pictures posted here just now though jut fucking cut through to me, and I realised that the victims of these attacks are never shown, never personified, always just the 5,6,7 or 8 deaths. People in our countries are being deliberately run down by religious extremists who want us dead, and the media is actively hiding it from us.
Remember that dumb fucking drowned Syrian boy from a year or so ago? You couldn't get away from it, everywhere it was plastered, accompanied by; TAKE MORE REFUGEES GOY LOOK YOU'RE A MURDERER

Just what the fuck man, I swear to G_d if it wasn't for my pure rage this would be some black pill shit

I think that it was the Spain attack that broke the camels back for me. A bakers dozen dead and it was barely a blip on the news. Everything during that period was: Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Charlottesville. Here in Canada that's all it was too: Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Charlottesville. Melania Trump wearing heels when she was down in Houston got more fucking press than that attack. If I went and asked ten people on the street right now how they feel about the Spain attack, I'm confident that nine of them would give me an answer of "Huh, what attack?" or "Oh no, there's another attack after Manhattan?!"

E should be for Exist

nice attire

2016-11-28 Ohio State University; car/knife combo missionary outreach.

Yes indeed, the new MO is to simply deny that the events are deliberate. After all it has always been standard procedure after a vehicle crash for security/ police officers to violently drag the victim out of the drivers seat and pin them to the floor. This is how you prevent any further injury and paramedic will confirm this.

MORE Acid Attacks in London…

Boy, 14, held over acid attack on London delivery driver

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41859186

The Global City folks…..

my sides

Why haven't they banned cars yet? Think of the children!

There was a vehicle attack on the Vegas strip a couple of years ago done by a sheboon. She ran over dozens of people but I'm not sure if anybody died. It got memory-holed but I've always suspected it was racially-motivated because it's mostly White tourists in Vegas.

cbc.ca/news/world/las-vegas-strip-crash-1.3374183

Thanks, everyone. Here's a corrected list, with some comments. Bumping.

>2017-03-25 London car attack [1]
>2017-04-08 Brooklyn car attack [2]
>2017-06-18 London van attack [3]
>2017-11-01 London car attack [4]

[1,2] These might be plain old crashes. News items are scarce. Anyone know anything?

[3] The 'Finsbury Park' van that supposedly targeted Muslims outside of a mosque, shouting 'death to the enemies of the Queen'. But the guy was arrested at the scene, and the story died there. Nothing on Google News since about a week after the incident… anyone know anything?

[4] This thread. I can't find any new news items. Any developments?

I'm not exaggerating, pic related. The eyewitnesses were claiming all kinds of crazy things about this guy.

Some HD perfect ass.

Brit here, in recent times the "London Cab" (and they used to be almost never seen outside that city) has become a standard taxi all over the country, but in London the drivers used to have to pass an incredibly tough test to get a licence to drive one. They had to memorise every single street in an area of central London, every business and address on that street (so passengers could name any pub and they'd know where it was, for instance), and the quickest way to get from any point to any other point, with knowledge of current road works. All of this from memory, mind you, not sat-nav and the radio.
""""oddly enough"""" this meant the only place you'd reliably see a Whitey in London was driving a black cab (surprised there weren't more chinks, now that I think about it, they're big on rote memorising). No doubt that long tradition has been dumped to "help diversify the fleet".

So what happened with the black cab that mounted the kerb? Bump.

Did you not see the post right above yours about the Las Vegas car attack or are you just being a faggot?

and nothing of value was lost.

wait, I'm retarded.