Tried to do let's plays and streaming

Turns out someone make a video compilation about bad youtubers (I won't say who), included me in it and mocked me.

That's it, lads, I am ending it.

post the video loser

So make a video calling them out on the harassment you received as a result and how you just don't want to continue

Nice blogpost
Here's your reply
Can you go back to your life and be productive?

Ending your attempt at being a youtuber, or life itself? You were probably too serious and didn't cater to the typical mouthbreather by shouting and overreacting.

I really do want to see it. And there are some rather unviewed youtubers who I can acutally appreciate cause the fact of the matter is that I'm not a little kid who watches fucking twitch and likes when some dude screams his head off at me.

Post it user

Come on op don't let us down I want to see you in action, there's literally no consequence for showing us, its not like someone is going to know you here in real life.

And we can also go ahead and give you some tips on how to get better, its worth it.

Dont forget ro stream it faggot

The world would be do better without you.

I don't understand this, even the most basic of normalfags seem to abosolutley hate and make fun of screaming manchildren, why are they still thriving?

You're pathetic.

It's really all about the little kids who watch that shit. I don't think anyone but autistic adults can handle it, but little kids for some reason love the video of,

Go read the comment section for this stuff on youtube if you haven't it turns up some amazing cringe material.

Nigga, with the exception of the areas where oldfags are, the entirety of YouTube comments are a cesspit of shit. Even on solid channels you'll get autism. I doubt everyone who makes those comments are children or autistic adults, so what gives? Do normalfags just go absolutely retarded when they go online?

Yes.

Who cares what they think OP. Don't be a fag and take the easy way out. If you like it, keep doing it.

Yes. People who are perfectly capable of holding a normal conversation in real life suddenly turn into retards the moment they are in front of a keyboard. They type like monkeys while uploading shitty repetitive jokes and overloading on emoticons. I saw a glimpse of Facebook once in my aunt's computer and I was so disgusted I never want to get anything near that ever again.

Worst part is I have no idea why that happens. We need to cut open the average person's brain while he's a computer and study this shit ASAP.

did you really think you'd get anywhere in the youtube adbucks gold rush without sucking sponsorship cock?

Weird, I guess because I go on imageboards primarily, that I always think the selfie taking, emoticon abusing, meme spouting normalfags were a minority, especially seeing how much criticism they get.

I'm not a very popular YouTuber (20 subscribers in 3 years) but my videos still get more views than you.

What kind of content do you upload? Are you recording in 1080p60 or 720p60, etc?

Do you sound good on mic?

Also, link the video faggot

LINK OR BUST