What's the best Star Wars game and why is it Battlefield 2?

What's the best Star Wars game and why is it Battlefield 2?

>>>/reddit/

Is that the joke?

Did you have a stroke or something?

was episode VII really THAT bad?

WTF Holla Forums you became worse than Holla Forums this week

>>>Holla Forums

Its a 6/10 movie and I look at movies with a huge amount of positive thinking. It's fun, but very shallow, and if you're a star wars fan there's little things that are going to bug you in there like they did me. For example? Mother fuckers can pick up a lightsaber and use it with no training.

Rip extended universe.

What

Holla Forums does this shit too, it's just that Holla Forums puts more effort in their bait.

its just a sword nigga how hard is it? not going into all the different styles of the extended universe but it looks like they were just swinging it like a amaturer would.

Perhaps the worst movie of 2015. Certainly the worst star wars movie. Plot lifted from 4 with plotholes out the wazoo, bad writing, pandering out the ass, and so many other little things. As with most other mainstream films, it is utter garbage.

You know the patricians were basically the Skypes of ancient Rome right?

You're basically swinging a fist-sized metal rod, it would take at least some training to not accidentally cut your head off.

Basically the issue with it without going too far into it is simple. According to the star wars universe you need to have some control of your force ablities consciouslly to be able to use a lightsaber. That without an understanding how the force works a little that you shouldn't be able to make the energy blade come out, that it would be unstable.

That and the return of another fucking death star are the things that really bother me about the film. I'm hoping for good things out of the sequels by my inner star wars fan dosen't want them to keep dropping the ball as far as little details go.

that never made any sense to me since han uses a lightsaber in the empire strikes back. did george lucas get it wrong before the expanded universe?

Because communism is a religion, it just replaces the personification of a deity figure with the state/Big Brother and a bullshit utopian concept as its heaven, with a capitalist society as its hell. It even has a holy book, devout priests and totally not-cultists as well.

marx is a deity, fuccboi

knights of the old republic was a pretty fun game.

SNES: Super Star Wars + sequels
PC: X-wing, Tie-fighter

VoilĂ , you're set.