What happened to this place in the last 12 hours?

Used to be just bearable enough to post but now like wtf? Did we get raided by actual feminists, stormweenies, commies, and niggers? What's going on?

Weebs.

Yeah anime is the problem, and not the mentally ill goons who fly off the handle every time they see it and spend all day every day here looking for it.

what happened? you got here from reddit and the place went to shit

get rekt weebcuck

goons saw anime and flew into a rage

then they started posting gore and cp to get rid of anime but based BO banned them

i suggest we post more anime until the goons leave and tv can be nice again

lol just lol

forgot my anime

the world is tired of losers and their faggot cartoons, get ready to be bullied constantly here in your safespace nerd, we aren't going away

bump

bump

No, we're being raided by weebs from /a/.

-――――――‐-        ,                    、       /                     \     /                        \    /       l                      ヽ            ハ      l 、     l   l         .    |       .l  /  、     | \   |、  |          |    |      /| ./   ヽ   |   \ |\ |          |    |     / |/  ./   \  | ` ーヽ‐ 、 ヽ         |          /, ― '      \|   , ===ミ. V    /   { /  , ==ミ、      〃{//////ハヽ |        、  /    V 〃////ハ         V/////:ノ  |  lへ    ヽ  く //     ヘ { {/////ノ         ====  |  |^ }    \   |      、 ヾ ==              / /  |  ' ./   トー'   |       } / /           ハ      | .// | 、 |    .  ハ  {         ‐r―‐ ´ }     /|/    .| \|    ∨    ヽ、       、__ ノ  , イ    ハ. |        | ハ ハ>‐/^^^^ヽ‐r-r:<ハ:ミ<Λ/∨ ヽ|        |/ ∨ ∨/===/ヽ_> | ∨ ./ <  /  |           /    ./\ | ハ/ /  /   .|

/a/ doesn't allow shitposters like these guys. This is Holla Forumseddit.

I don't use any of those boards though.

Sure thing, Holla Forumseddit. I can smell the cakekike stink off you.

>>>/a/773889

i'm here too.

Chen is acceptable to post on /a/.

:)

Get your nose checked.

It doesn't look like anyone's discussing anything in that thread, just dumping memes.

I hope we get your 1111111 GET. It's going to take some time but we'll be there.

Ok, so every boogeyman is ruining this place.

Sage negated.

I'm surprised it was bearable enough to read.

I don't think you know what that word means.

This is the most adorable anime girl in this thread.

The correct question is "What happened to this place in the last 3 years?"
The answer, maisieposting happened. That was the beginning of the end.

cuckime thread

im jew

I told you reddipol was a thing and that is was bad, did you listen, no you gave me the 'ole backhand and dismissed me. This is what you get now.

*backhand*
Get back on the corner, bottom bitch.

I've actually made OC and tried to make honest threads but all of you want to just chimp out. Whats the point of this board? You can go to a fucking nigger suburb and chimp out if you want.

Have you ever considered that your threads and OC weren't that good? Or that we like chimping out? Maybe you should go to a board that is more in line with what you want.

Yeah Im sure some obscure site is raiding half of the internet with their hate for cuckime lol. Face it weebs, everybody hates you.

Funny, that's exactly what a goon would say.

Funny, that's exactly what a weeb would say.

T. Assblasted insecure weebs
Lmao

Really? Is that why the poll thread suddenly started getting spammed with cp as soon as your side started losing?

lol no

Pure coincidence

I voted all of once. Don't act like you wouldn't be sperging out right now about banning all anime had the poll gone your way.

lol sure you did

Don't worry user, you'll feel better after a good long rest, it will be ok.

yea it shows

it got gud

Right now Holla Forumseddit is happening which is the worst curse any board could suffer.

4chan banned image posting

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
all me btw

Halfchan broke
See the filenames to see the devils

Idk but Holla Forums is no longer sfw

All me

IT WAS ME, JAMES

Something beautiful will eventually happen when you have so many volatile ingredients, user.

At the very least, it should conclude on Candydoll or /hebe/ posting. I miss /hebe/

Apparently we've already had something like that, though I only saw the aftermath.

Im ready to leave

boring ass Holla Forumstard is boring