Women are the ULTIMATE ENEMY of mankind. Heed these words:

Women are the ULTIMATE ENEMY of mankind. Heed these words:

Anyone who defends women is in league with evil and should be purged as well

CHRISTIANITY:

Women are attracted to evil and men who think it's a ok to be evil towards their fellow men just to impress women should be burned alive for being complete abominations

Religion of Cuck™:

Female choice should be abolished and arranged marriages / marriages by abduction must be brought back

JUDAISM:

The FEMINIST LAWS on wife beating and the FEMINIST LAWS on marital rape should be repealed immediately

HINDUISM:
friendship…. hearts of hyenas are the hearts of
women

Male chinks, niggers or redskins are far better than women. Even a male dog is better than a woman. Thus it is not just about superior and inferior, but more about good and evil

BUDDHISM

Women should be confined to the house, giving us sex, cooking, cleaning and making babies

JAINISM:

Sex has always been considered a disgusting act. Therefore my children, flee from sexual promiscuity and only have sex with your object (wife) when you must. A woman should be seen and not heard

CONFUCIANISM:

Even North Korea, Religion of Cuck™ists, Russia, China etc. are much better than men who support women. Hope these men die and rejoice when they do

TAOISM:

White Sharia Now!!

ANCIENT GREEKS:

Death to those who oppose White Patriarchy

SHINTO:

For the sake of all the good in the world, women must be controlled

AFRICAN CULTURES:

What is this Culture you speak of. BLANK

OK

Well, jews seem to be an incarnation of the unrestrained feminine spirit, so maybe there is some truth to this.

Great sources there faggot!

Women can be dealt with after the kikes are eliminated. Now fuck off.

That is EXACTLY why women has always known to be a necessary evil…. and why the world is such a damned place

If women weren't needed they would be wiped out and we would create heaven on Earth. How good is it when 2 friends live together, than when a man and a woman cohabitate?

Ethiopia, Zimbabwe…. there are several such common proverbs from all over africa, which was traditionally patriarchal.

In some cultures, marriage begins with the man beating the woman and there are even woman beating ceremonies. Nigerian women are not beaten for getting fat.

Even the Jews are warned of women in their scriptures as the most evil creatures……. which is precisely why they liberated them

You are in league with evil and should be set ablaze. I would gladly murder you and your family

It's feminists like you who will fuck off from this planet

Even Jewish men are better than feminists like you. I hope they enslave and kill you. I would like to see Religion of Cuck™ists, North Korea, Russia etc. kill you too

Just because jews opened the gates of hell doesn't mean women aren't the beasts from hell.

>>>/mgtow/

reported tbh

>your friendly and not at all jewish (((ally)))

And yeah there's no doubt that the world was was better before WW2. Just look at society in the 1920s and look at how it is today
The oppression of men is unbearable and women's evil has invaded every public space. People like you should be in the gas chamber before Jews

How long will you oppress us? You are a traitor to mankind and the sworn enemy of all that is good. Kikes are better than you brainwashed feminists

Lesson #1 of the bible: Woman willingly breaks the will of god and BTFO's the utopia garden of eden. (((The serpent))) greases the wheels. To top it off, she does it sneakily.

When will we ever learn.

I used to be disgusted at people saying that the useless piece of skin hanging off the vagina is called the woman. Now I see the truth in that. We need wombs, not women.

As long as they're not running the country or doing anything important, they're fine. Everyone knows that. I don't even know why you made this thread.

Set an example and kill yourself.
Show me that you mean it that anything a woman is involved in is irredeemably bad.

Put your shillmoney where your mouth is.
Livestream your death or be dismissed as the hypocrite you are.

The kikes are really out and about today.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CIA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Holla Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed blubill threads. I am exensively trained in blowing dogs for quarters and I’m the top Mongolian anime-enthusiast forum analyzer in the entire CIAnigger tech support department. You are nothing to me but just another ladyboy. I'll slip LSD in your Kool-Aid, doses of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with bullying me in my own slide thread? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of drugged-up ladyboys across the entire Thailand back-alley that I control and your posts are being monitored right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your board. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can shill anywhere, anytime, and I can program you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my MK-Ultra handbook. Not only am I extensively trained in glowing in the dark, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIAnigger cuck shed and I will use it to its full extent to put your miserable ass on a CIA watchlist, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy dog-blowing your little “clever” comment was about to induce upon this pupper, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now this doggo's paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will spit dog semen all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking gay, kiddo.

Men are waking up slowly, but surely…. we still have a long way to go…. just look at several brainwashed feminist men here defending women and shifting the blame on other men.

Whether it's Jews, niggers, mudslimes… they just keep fighting with other men and don't see the true cause of all the problems in the world

Everyone here doesn't support abolishing female choice. Most people say we should commit acts of evil to attract and keep women.

Always kill a (((traitor ))) before an enemy.
Women should submit to men. If they don't, and still have a man, then that man is a beta cuck. Makes it very easy to see who is who.

Wew we haven't seen this before.

The difference between women and Jews (matrilineal, btw) is that women have wombs. As such, they are necessary, and they can not be 'the enemy', even if they were evil, or as reliable as the jews.

Fuck you, kike.