/wg/ It's ok to be white 3

So lads, the media is silent and we have work to do. Post when you can and where you can.
For now, this is a thread for your exploits.

I'll start:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
archive.is/oaHmQ
twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925714410324324352
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
archive.is/7MQf6
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes/status/924716127992930306
twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes
archive.is/6TnSz
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925788596660994048
twittervideodownloader.com/
archive.is/sxHHi
archive.is/0RS62
t.co/AuARCuiFSn
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/925797669473325056
dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
twitter.com/jess_jpeg/status/925812488523968512
8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html
archive.is/nQezd
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/
amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_3883311a-bf28-11e7-8736-275de92f9e44.html
wdsu.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-on-tulane-campus-student-newspaper-reports/13135956
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/
archive.is/7U0fH
archive.is/DWMwQ
archive.is/gGnmb
youtube.com/watch?v=r2DR9Hedsvc
snoopsnoo.com/u/r_zunabius
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimeograph
twitter.com/search?q=#ItsOkayToBeWhite
clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/4chan-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is our next step?

Keep those slides coming moshe.

These creatures seriously need to be skinned alive

hahahaha niggers are triggered

I got on my community faceberg page this morning after putting these up last night and the butthurt and salt from the cat ladies and the local atheist club just keep piling up. Top Kek. Some in the comments agreeing though, giving me hope.

Just send them to Africa and they'll do it for us. we outsource everything else, why not this.

REMINDER
THERE IS NO "OFFICIAL DISCORD" FOR THESE POSTERS OR /WG/, IF THERE IS A DISCORD SERVER CLAIMING TO BE PART OF THIS CAMPAIGN, IT IS A DELIBERATE SETUP

4th Reich

Found the tweet.
twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Trips of truth TM

I'll do it myself

White hating coffee shop, StrangeMatter Coffee.

It really shows how easy it is to divide them. We could be doing a lot more.

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

This campaign is all over 4chan Holla Forums

It's newsworthy that some innocent white dude put up a sign that says "It's okay to be white". I can see this campaign going global. We need to get some eurofags to start posting these too.

we're gonna need all the help we can get

with all of the fucked up speech laws over there, this would be a great op for them

Turn the golems against their handlers

Imagine how big this could get if we keep it up. We should make this a regular thing and do other small things like this

I realize this is the entire point, but seriously why is it racist to be white? It's not racist to be black or hispanic, but if you're white then FUCK YOU?
Fine, I'll be racist then, if I'm gonna be called such regardless of what I actually do.

Good idea

Actually after seeing these reactions I'm going to do my part as well, I'll probably print out like…200 or so and just put them everywhere in the big city next to where I live. That video of the nigger taking the poster down just shows how fragile they are.

Different user, but I agree with both of y'all, getting eurocunts to do this is a major kick in the nuts for their bullshit thought-crime laws.

New photos coming in

I am a mulato living in Bongland.
Time to print some and put them up

The night will cover me

I did a good portion at my college.
People will find my flyers, some boards even had spare pins for me to use.
How to transfer photos from an IPhone 1 without a cable however… Will require me more time to figure out, than again I only really got 2 photos of my work.
I had to play cat and mouse with the security guards.
Patrols were more active when it's a strike week and doesn't matter.

(Checkeddd)
That pic of the newspaper really activated my almonds. Fucking hypocritical niggers. Jesus Christ, the blaten display of racism and the lack of acknowledgement is truly astounding to me.

Who do they think we targeted?

White people?

This can not stop, it has to keep going and going until this explodes right back into these fucking parasites faces. Can you feel it lads? They have literally made it "racist" to say it's okay to be white. The tide has already turned, and now it is racing upwards to flood these fuckers.

The time has come to make these rats scurry back into their filth ridden dens. The lions will return.

We appreciate your unchosen sacrifice and greatly respect your adherence to our ideals. You have a good cover for your actions, in that you aren’t white (and accusing you of anything could technically be a “hate crime”). Just be extremely careful. Airstrip One has more CCTVs than anywhere else in the world.

Yeah, only thing you can do there is drink and forget about life and pay the TV license to watch the telly

If you guys really want to get good at things you could start getting those sticker labels or peel and stick labels and just write on them for quick slap on applying it to posts and walls.
If you are worried about handwriting then I believe there are versions of peel and stick labelsheets that can be put through a printer that you could use.

pro white=criminal

strangemattercoffee.com/contact/
strange matter coffee comments
let them know how you feel!

With a cap like that, why don't you put a jew star onto your coat?

Seriously, are you retarded?

The oven is too kind for these people.

Good, it's simple and something they can handle without fucking up. I wouldn't trust them with anything complicated, but this is as simple a plan as it gets.

medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

archive.is/oaHmQ

Are they retarded?

is water wet?

More sites have been hit.

It's just like the media with Trump during the campaign.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS
They actually reported about it as if it was actually racist on a physical journal
HOW CAN THEY BE SO FUCKING STUPID?

HOOK
LINE
AND SINKER

Rev it up boys, If I ever have to visit my university again I sure am going to post some.

oh no guys, they are on to us, they found where its really being organized :^)

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.
If they react with this kind of hostility towards a phrase like "it's okay to be white", then keep goading them over and over again until they're backed into an indefensible position.
Essentially get them to out themselves as anti-white to the point of advocating genocide.

stupid asian bitch

Just don't tell them they are retarded. Let them do it.

There were posters like that put up at my uni in the UK but there wasn't really a fuss made, kinda fell flat. I think we're just not as far along as you guys.

You degenerates need to go back.

Keep it going. Make these fucks make themselves obvious to normalfags. This is working.

Keep it up lads. This is going even better than expected.

I love how this started in Canada and its basically the Trudeau strategy, if they fight us we win.

What happened to the eggshell poster idea?

Canadians have really gone up in my estimation based on this.

Wew, this poster is the most innocuous statement you could ever make on the topic. It works much better than earlier tries at this. Godspeed to everyone.

Kek

Is this real?. Please be real.
its real.
>twitter.com/kathleehinojosa/status/925714410324324352

kek

Whenever someone dies it isn't real communism. Which I think would be a fair enough argument (although useless since following a book 100% will never happen in practice) if they allowed the same excuse for capitalism or fascism.

Its scary how close we are to this

It was suggested earlier that you make this part of an " art project" so that you could try and play various sides against one another.

Start with its okay to be white.Then its okay to be black. Then red. Then yellow etc.

What happened to following a simple plan?The point of this was to not get caught. Are you jewish?

This article is bretty funny.

Oh well

That didn't work

This is innocuous enough, put them wherever fliers are allowed.

Reminder that while this was our global start date for this op since we wanted to try getting it in the media, it is 100% acceptable and beneficial to keep it up continually from here on out. Since it is being reported today the bar for reportability is thus lowered to the point where we don't need to do it simultaneously any more: they'll report it as a racist hate campaign whenever they see it now.

Kys.
Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

nice try faggot, its working beautifully, shill harder kike

reminder this is extremely asshurt Holla Forums, they had threads about how the media was going to ignore this and how it wouldn't work, they are SEETHING

More.

They truly believe they control the moral highground, its just sad.

And More.

Yep, it's a win/win scenario for us. If the media tries to explain why it's evil racist nazi stuff the normies just remember the leftist spaghetti spilling, and if the media don't deal with it then they've effectively started to cede the public space. From now we can simply continue posting these posters, and potentially others as time goes on.

I think there are two potentially strong psyops which could emerge from this operation:

1) Keep posting posters, eventually posting some which say "white people are great". Similarly innocuous but it contains the seeds of massive leftist butthurt because of it's slightly more forceful wording and association with MAGA.

2) There's a golden opportunity to make "fake" screenshots from Holla Forums of operations of all sorts, effectively claiming that all sorts of mundane activities and cultural products are actually the result of some shadowy cabal of internet nazis and their evil designs. Sort of a "OK" hand gesture hoax on steroids, the purpose of which is to create paranoia among the left and generally muddy the waters.

That's my two cents anyway.

kek I can't even tell if this is a satire account or not.

Thats the plan m8.

Auburn user from the last thread here. Here are some photos we took last night. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we've gotten any public reactions/freak-outs yet. Many of our flyers were torn town by Anti-White racists by 10:00 AM, but there a quite a few still up.

All Auburn Anons: We need to network with each other to save our people. Reply with an email and I can get you into the local far-right group. We don't do anything illegal, so no bully FBI.

Oh we did. Maybe we can redpill some Lolbertarians with this campaign.

Not yet, it's too easy for the (((media))) to spin that into white supremacy. Keeping the message as innocent and non-"offensive" as possible is the way to go. "It's Okay To Be White" already seeds massive lefty asshurt, as shown by constant thread shilling and twitter screenshots.

Aye, not yet. I propose it as a possible ramping-up some time in the future once "it's OKAY to be white" becomes completely mundane. The notion is to progressively (hue) acclimate people to the notion of pride in their people.

Thanks user

True, perhaps in a couple of months or so, when the media response isn't as vitriolic there can be a replacement campaign.

I'd think something more along the lines of "I'm Proud To Be White" would be better than "White People Are Great", though. White, racial pride always irritates the Jew.

If it wasnt illegal we should write that shit on money.

Something that promotes white tribalism is the most important.

"White is nice"
"Its hard to be White"

Spectacular work, you magnificent autists.

Yeah, we're on thread 3!!! I'm getting them up in CSUF

Common misconception, friendo. Defacing currency is in regards to trying to change one denomination to another like a 20 into a 50 dollar bill. It's perfectly legal to write on money. Don't expect it to be accepted if the bill looks illegible, though.

The sheer volume of flyers are astonishing.

I like the hand written ones. White masking tape works pretty well, you can put strips around without anybody really noticing

This. These posters should be about slowly promoting pride in our race. Keep the message innocent and simple for normal fags, as anything that has a remotely pro-white message will cause (((them))) to freak out, and will cause people to notice the anti-white shit that goes on and will most likely make people to choose sides.

o i am laffin

The reason why 'its OK to be white' is so powerful is that it forces the left to explicitly adopt the contrary position.
Which is that its not OK to be born with white skin and ethnicity.

That is a fucking horrendous corner to be backed in to. They have to admit that they believe 70% of the population is bad simply because of something they were born with that they didnt choose and cant change.

Normies are already confused because of the whole black lives matter thing. Most average people dont understand why you can say black lives matter but not native american lives matter, or latino lives matter or shock horror white lives matter. People want this stuff to be simple again so they are open to new ideas.

Im not against coming up with more slogans. But you have to emulate what makes this slogan powerful.

that was the idea. white people could just not care before, thinking they could just say 'black lives matter' and be cool. slacktivism. now they have to face the truth, which is that minorities hate white people. the leader was right.

what

Two ideas I just came up with.

1. Put signs on lefty businesses saying 'whites are welcome here'. Hopefully one triggered lefty will overreact and put up a whites not welcome sign.

2. Translate the original message in to Spanish.
Im not sure why this just seems fun.

ok then.

lmao, I like your first idea. People are gonna flip out.

I think a more likely answer to #1 is "african-americans welcome here". I doubt a business whose primary clients are White would be dumb enough to put up a sign telling their clients to fuck off. The idea isn't bad though, it might work with some tweaking.

Noob, noise but no signal.

How are you measuring success?

You're confusing hope with success, rookie.

>>>Holla Forums

In triggers per second.

Stay bootyblasted lefty nigger. This isn't going to stop.

Whatever so long as it promotes white tribalism its good. Nationalities and countries have become pointless as everyone can basically become a German simply by migrating into Germany. All that now counts is white ethnicity and race.

It would be genius if the goal was to just trigger the left. But over all this would make our message look over dramatic…

"White is nice"
"Its hard to be White"

Is innocent, will trigger the left because they believe in white privilege and win over Whites that are tired of the whole PC anti-white stuff.

It is perfect as is, stop trying to come up with something better.

Agreed. And make sure you don't add anything to the poster like a URL. It's perfect as is.

in how often you post things like this

ya, whoever put TRSemite link on their sticker needs to kill himself

Notice the spacing. Are we going to do round 2 tonight? Maybe highschool fags or teacher bros can help keep the ball rolling.

Might as well come out of the closet OP
You have no balls
You have no penis
A real man would have looked that mystery meat right in the eyes and devour it
Do you have to go home with Estabon
Or do you fuck your own hand? Like the rest of us.

Remember if it has accusations and a vagina, Reverse them and label it "made in China".
Or
You can hurry up, take the blue pill
Move next door and get raped by bill

>>>/gaschamber/

My main motivation is to have fun sorry.
But that does help the overall cause too because because all the normies want to join the group that is having fun. Not the bitter miseralbe lefties who take everything super serial.

As people have said the current slogan is pretty much perfect.
I give you 18 months to come up with a new one. By which time this one might be a bit stale.

It's NOT okay to be white in Chicago.
Also, it IS okay to be a self-hating white.

It's a bot, isn't it?

This is genuis.
I cant believe someone on the half chans came up with such a fucking great idea.

What would be great is to have a few hundred people in every state and have them do what you're doing, then do this in Europe too Might be a bit difficult and not that worth it but could be great

>twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes/status/924716127992930306

Why didn't anyone of you fags archive this tweet? Screenshots alone aren't good enough.

Take note how it's done correctly:

Wew, they are tagging this as (((inappropriate content)))

she took it down hahaha

I do enjoy reading the triggered replies more than anything.

>twitter.com/MsKellyMHayes
never mind my bad, its up

Right. Which is why you need to archive these examples of white hatred immediately upon seeing them.

i have an entire folder dedicated to it. it's labeled "Kike Trickery"

"It's not okay to be people of color"

Forgot link.
archive.is/6TnSz

If that person consistently posts 18+ content, their posts automatically get labeled as "sensitive".

But it could be (((typical twitter tricks)))

Yes, clearly. It was shitting all over the last thread, too, spewing a random word salad of nonsense that had absolutely nothing to do with what was actually being discussed in the thread.

People still responded to it. I hope it didn't actually gather any useful data (or if it is, it inevitably becomes redpilled like every other AI that has interacted with Holla Forums.)

Can a kind user webm this pls?
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925788596660994048

The apologists are so cringey.

Nevermind I'm blind.

i don't know if this is against a rule or something, but there's this site that does that for you. I picked the first one in the results from startpage.com and it worked.
twittervideodownloader.com/

LOL at the second picture.

The guy thinks its super wealthy whites stickering their own bins!

Have you ever noticed how they instinctively know they aren't welcome. Just us existing reminds them of their inferior being.

I wonder how big the kvetching it would be if this was posted on Jewish monuments or the holohoax museum
Jews are white, right? :^)

archive.is/sxHHi

Thank you

Feels midwestern, man.

are they trying to say pro-white posters are worse then what happened in manhattin?
im not even surprised or disgusted anymore, i just want to help satan burn them in hell.

Here's something to consider.

STAR THE RACE WAR NOW!!!

I'm crying buckets of tears for her. I mean, her morning was already heavy because she had a rough night last night. Literally all she wanted was a bagel. Come on guys, she has a test today.

This is very clever, because they have no idea how many posters went up. You can even hand in a large stack of paper to your university newspaper and tell them you took it all down.

No measuring at all, figures.

Take a marketing class…. You don't even know if you're closing the deal with anyone.

Wasted effort.

(((mezmer)))

Theme

lool

We need 9000+ Balloons with these tied to them. I recommend Helium tanks, big bag of balloons, holepuncher + thread, release near center of urban areas.

In the name of Kek, Deus Vult.

step two is make an all black poster that says
in white

make them waste ink

School admin responds.
archive.is/0RS62

This is obviously not the opinion of Tulane University, no need to clarify anything here.

(checked)

I fixed your screenshot.

i thought that was a man with fake titties

The irony, because I'm sure you could find a post from him where he uses the "conspiratard" meme to try and delegitimize some facts he didn't like.

Watch your mouth White boi!

got it.

Worse, it's a Pajeet with fake titties.

Yeah and all those marketing experts trying to sell us Hillary were so successful right?

KEK
civil war results in now "Whites Win, trannys lose"

Maybe post a load of Holla Forums flyiers on the wall with a message that says 'i found all these white supermacist memes at the university and I wanted to raise awareness.'

I reckon with enough of their buzzwords they would leave them up for a bit.

Midwest Reich when?

Can we change the poster to it's not okay to be black in order to offend shitskins.

It's so nice to live in a place where these signs would probably be superfluous

wew

No. You're missing the point of the entire exercise.

fuck off Holla Forums

I was thinking about getting avery labels and printing IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE on them. Go take a shit in a public stall or single-person bathroom and stick one up there right in view as you're shitting/pissing. I figure it's easy to just carry them around and stick them in privacy as opportunity arises.

That would be far less effective.
They have no valid way to counter the current slogan.

based NOLAbro, if you're here, thank you

no, BUT if you can convince a dumb black guy to put that shit up and film him while hes doing it… well that would be helpful actually

Honestly this isn't being pushed enough.. We need more signs up, keep it coming everyone!

They really are such inferior creatures, and what's more is that they are very much aware of that fact. It's why they are so triggered by the mere mention of whiteness, and why they cannot stand to be reminded that they are not white. Look at how upset this brown stain is at five simple words on a piece of paper. Look at how sorry she feels for herself because she had to think about her non-whiteness. Absolutely pathetic.

Brilliant!

It would be a lot of fun but would destroy the work we've done

I don't even know what memes are anymore.

This so much

Yes more signs and also spreading the word to as many easily triggered lefties as possible.

It's a german troll account

Now we need to get some pushy pro-white activists to publicly pressure politicians, business owners, education administrators and others to say "It's okay to be white" or shame them, just like they did with BLM.

These fucking responses:

wow she really looks like she has been crippled by words on a piece of paper.
Her crippling depression has taken her to a whole new realm of despair where she actually doesn't care about what happened, but only cares about her own egotistical desires of being someone more popular than she actually is.
Fucking dumb cunt.

Could whites even claim six gorillian whites were killed in the holocost mem?

*meme

Watch it, goy.

He doesn't have to be dumb, could be a mulatto who's appreciating his white side, or anyone who just thinks it's funny, and / or you can hire a homeless guy.

this has to be fake ?

Fake and gay.

good talking points

Brilliant. Don't even need to travel.

We know this well but the normialfags dont
Now we gotta make the connection
Record all your encounters with the kikes.
Big redpill for the normalfags

what they dont understand is that by ripping it off they make this from weak propaganda into the anti sjw category, to class 88 redpill.

we /musicians/ now :DDDDD

Jesus christ the more I look at this thread the worse it gets. I had all I could do to watch this webm. This person is clearly learning nothing at this college, and they apparently accept anyone and everyone.

No

is this plan working TOO WELL??

SHILL idea, this would make us look horrible
keep them posted in mundane places, it makes the psyop that much more effective

never underestimate the left's programming and its ability to backfire brilliantly. its like pottery

they dont care all they see is numale cucks and feminists on their campus's. thats why theyre so retardedly bold. theyve never stopped anywhere outside of cities.

i use homeless guys to buy my burners

Wow OP, you basically did fucking nothing. If encouraging violance means you're CIA then get me a fucking plane ticket to Langley.

Seems like overkill, cash is good enough

oh my sides
proclaiming that being white is acceptable is now a criminal act.

I've been lurking in disbelief through the threads, I knew it was bad, but I still struggle to believe how far gone the US is.

Keep up the good work burgerbros

in store cameras

Lets just say im not tired of winning… YET.

these signs are a win-win situation. if they ignore it our propaganda stays up. if they tear it down it validates our cause. it just goes to show that the stars are beginning to align and the universe is starting to be on our side. no matter what happens we win

Given how great the response is, I think we should keep this campaign up as long as possible.

make wheat paste. go in at night.

wheat paste is a giant pain in the ass to deal with, but once it dries, shit's not coming off. they will have to use power washer to remove it.

They really are at war with all whites and want us dead.
You should already know this

Fuck those walls.

< third image
>oy vey no (((we))) are not ok!

oh my fucking sides
wew L A D

I ask myself what would be a next step to take this further and I think it is getting this gets on the mainstream networks somehow.

Tucker Carlson would pick it up in a heartbeat, especially if it say happened around Evergreen State, since he covered them a few times already. I can also guarantee if you're near an art college, they're typically communist breeding grounds, I know because I spent 4 years at one. Had an openingly self described communist as a teacher once. Not hard to send them some links to those few little ones that reported it already, or make some calls.

This may actually be a good idea. Post this inconspicuously in very "fancy" stores or restaurants (bathroom, dressing rooms, etc).

t.co/AuARCuiFSn

it also helps to tweet and email him the info so he can pick up the story, we have plenty of people to generate a blip on his radar

salty nigger

Anybody post these alongside "art" at a gallery?

you are all fucking morons. These are getting treated as vandalism and being removed for those reasons. Some people think this is racist because it could be implying that anything that is not white is not okay. The context and the fact it's vandalism, and against most school's regulations of putting up poster's, it's easy to see why they are getting torn down. No one was doubting they would be removed. I'm still waiting for the huge out lash from the media… still waiting…(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

man you kikes are upset with this

Yeah they were vandalism but all the posters next to them that hadnt been removed weren't vandalism.
But its nothing to do with the content on the posters right?

reminder that overuse of ellipses is one of the easiest ways to identify a redditor/neofagger

I doubt they've been torn down by anyone other than anti-whites.

OY VEY!!!
SHUT IT DOWN!!!

t. rabbi

annotated salt harvest compilation

un-annotated salt harvest compilation

I dumped more than 50 hours into making generals for this on half chan, posting links to PDFs for printing posters, posting reminders to keep people on track and ignore shills trying to derail this.. every second was worth it and this is working brilliantly.

We now have hard proof of what makes the enemy tick. We are beginning to know them more intimately now, like an experienced lover, stimulating just the right places at the right times.

God bless all of you, even if you just contributed one bump to a thread. We'll never stop winning and Holla Forums is always right.

so Hinojosa is a troll account?

yeah right. That's delusional

There are proper channels to get posters put up in public places.

I get it, because you weren't actually here to validate your ideology, you were here to just make fun of people who are smarter than you for realizing why these posters are still a bit racist.

How long until we start seeing articles? Not sure what the turnaround time is for low-ranking stories to be made by buzzfeed and huffpost

FYI guys if you don't own a printer you can go to your local library and print pages for like 10 cents a piece.

That's what I'm doing right now, hopefully the librarian isn't triggered lel

it hasn't even been 24 hours yet and there are already tons of local articles and social media buzz.. give it time

Good work, autist. We salute you. It was worth it even just to harvest the salt that we have harvested so far.

Why are they racist though?

In your opinion is it OK to be white or is it not OK to be white?

thank you, and don't worry it hasn't even been 24 hours yet and local articles & social media are already buzzing.. I believe the harvest so far is only the tip of the saltberg

Emailed Fox and Breitbart, they might enjoy the milk of lulzcows. I'd call them but I don't have a burner phone, perhaps when I'm out later I'll use a payphone. I'm sure I can find others. Infowars, RT, Whatfinger, Milo, OAN, you know.

fucking kekd and saved
high quality bants

What?

I don't think you belong here tbh. Maybe try reddit or tumblr, its more your speed.

good job user. this is buzzing now, they will pick up on it, and they will use this as a weapon against the left to its fullest extent. we just handed them a big stick, and you have presented it to them.

Reported.

Good.
Run along now. Tell your boss that you obviously aren’t suited for posting here.

There will be opportunities to make this message the new "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" and it's your job to seek them and seize them.

Find polls, and write in votes, places where you can get your message shown in a huge venue. Wait for some trending hashtag and throw it in there. Post it in the livestream chat of some big faggot e-celeb who records the chat scroll in his videos just as he does something that other faggots will be sure to share that clip.

This. Get dark balloons, release them at night. When the balloons blow and fall back to earth, they'll be everywhere.

Your reporting him for having a different opinion?

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

kikebart

pick one you cretin

Pay phones are usually and intentionally LOS of security cameras. Just an FYI, be safe.

Why am I such a huge lazy faggot?

TBH when this started, i didnt know what the outcome would be. this is amazing. this is truly amazing.

police looking for someone that posted a sheet of paper saying "its ok to be white"
something so fucking neutral and benign.
universities saying they disagree with it.
blacks ripping it down calling it racist.

this is a fucking BRILLIANT campaign.

FYI, "Baked Alaska", a fairly popular Alt-Lite figure, is tweeting about this campaign.

the campaign isn't over fam.
i know its difficult to stay motivated in this world of pozz. even glorious Goebbels felt so despondent he didnt want to rise from bed. just remind yourself that you are a cog in a machine fighting for absolute truth and the side of light in a multi-thousand year metaphysical conflict against the most evil people on the planet. the cause is glorious.

It really is. Had the same concerns about it but it points out the complete hypocrisy.
dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/

I do, but the typical normie is apathetic, programmed for "tolerance" and this is an utterly innocuous message. I expected some reaction from the usual suspects or various niggers, but this has gone up to a whole different level.

Great campaign, gotta keep it up until either it breaks through the literal racist hatred they're expressing so candidly or the government gets involved and makes a statement.

Wait a minute, if six gorrillion (((fellow white people))) died in the holocaust, wouldn't removing
It's okay to be white.
signs be annoda shoa?

She's not wrong, our white supremacy should be noticed by all, if not celebrated for it's inherit awesomeness.

Indeed! Without white supremacy we wouldn't have America or much of western civilization for that matter.

twitter.com/jess_jpeg/status/925812488523968512

Just so you know, defacing a mailbox is a federal felony.

Just don't want anons getting shit canned for a stupid sticker. You know they will do it to.

I assume the next stage is: Its OK to be jewish?

So it isnt OK to be white? Or it is?
I cant tell from your answer.

this, as has been repeated many many times before:

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

Agreed, nigger hate crime is far more prevalent :^)
It's painfully obvious by your post english isn't your first language, it's sad they can't afford better shills nowadays.

Salt levels have hit unimaginable highs. Holla Forums is down the road where you can jerk off to all the dead Ukrainians in holmodor.

of course we don't want your fucking opinion you total faggot, we all know what your shitty regurgitated, brainwashed opinion it is as many of us have 200% believed it to our very core in the past.
is this a shitpost, banned for cussing? nigger

KEK

Clueless shills are best shills

It's like someone trying to walk three blocks down MLK Boulevard withoug getting gang raped

It's not okay to be White according to White Nationalists. They are the one that against Whites doing anything for themselves.

Even threats against other Whites.

fuck off Holla Forums

OP you should use eggshell stickers + sprayon adhesive coating next time

Hook line and sinker, the absolute madmen. Fully revealed, unmasked.
archive.is/nQezd

Any poc or apologist that starts with "yeah, it's okay to be white. it's okay to be black, chink, blah, blah" remember how they reacted when people would reply "all lives matter" when they'd demand to know if black lives matter. Reply "this isn't about your race, it's about white people. stop trying to take away from our movement. IS IT OKAY TO BE WHITE, OR NOT?!" They made the blueprints for their own downfall and now the tables are turned. Just keep reminding them that this isn't about their shitty race, this is about white people.

hey shill, look at how effective these ops are when we DO give a shit about PR and optics, and plan things out very carefully to engineer exactly the intended outcome:

look at all this:

Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Fauquier
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

The Unz Review
unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/

The Gateway
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/

BAKED ALASKA:

American Renaissance
amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/

AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS YET

tell me again how this was "not effective"

this is good. you have to have a subtle balance for this type of thing to work and i think this has it

Have to admit this is pretty hilarious. Its not even listing accomplishments or suggesting whites are superior.
A great spot for these are during the DNC and RNC campaigns in 2018.

There's no "systemic hate" against anyone, except for things like Affirmative Action and diversity quotas which are anti-white.

You attribute disparities in group outcomes as being the result of discrimination because you've been indoctrinated into believing in blank slate idealism, whereas the truth is that both individuals and groups are not equally due significantly to innate characteristics.

Lurk more, faggot.

>8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html
this thread is retarded. please return
>>>Holla Forums

For:

Whether liberal ideology makes people stupid, or simply attracts stupid people, one way or another, the left have always been their own worst enemy.
Always snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, they just cannot help but sabotage themselves, and this is even more proof of that.
I find it funny, the left tries to silence us while we do the opposite and try to get as many people to hear them as possible, because the things we say make sense and the things they say are absolutely retarded and any exposure they get only makes them look even worse.
I think on some small level they must be aware of this.

Can it really be considered PRfagging if its done anonymously?

So everyone is guilty of what other people with the same race have done throughout history?

a very, very small level perhaps..

How the fuck does pr even apply to something like "It's okay to be White" I mean its the meekest statement you could make.

haven't the white on black rapes been so astronomically small that they have to round it down to zero on the crime reports?

kill yourself faggot

Playing nice with the Jew means you're playing by their rules. It's a rigged game. Bending over backwards to appear amiable to an enemy who wants us dead no matter what or to "moderates on the fence" who don't seem to care one way or the other what happens to the white race or how much power Jews have is fruitless.
Extreme meatspace shitposting at places like a Holocaust memorial would serve to embolden those who already know the Jew. Not to mention their eternal kvetching would be pretty god damn hilarious.

Affirmative action in the workplace and in education, racially bias immigration and human rights laws, ongoing genocide of white farmers in Africa ignored, the tolerance and celebration of aggressive anti white sentiment on all social media platforms up to and including calls for violence, the systematic child rape of exclusively white victims by non-whites that is facilitated by Governments all over Europe, the gigantic disparity in the application of ‘hate crime’ laws. The list goes on.

not even trying Holla Forums

The ones who are aware call themselves "classical liberals".

Dismissing everything you disagree with without saying anything of substance comes off as extraordinarily Jewish.

Why are you trying to stray anons from the path? You offer nothing of value. Our plan is simple and doesn't need tweaking from faggots like you.

Kys.

By encouraging "It's okay to be white" to be put up on a Holohoax lie factory?

fuck you, no vandalism even incidental.

you're really bad at this Holla Forums

relevant reminder of our power here. the kikes hate these posters and absolutely did not account for something like this. this is throwing a lot of chaos their way and it benefits us greatly. kek is on our side here

Either you have the iq of a potato or you're just another Holla Forums sodomite trying to muddy the waters. Either way kill yourself faggot.

I got too excited so here comes a double post:

I was the user who used note cards and a sharpie to make mine. I did like 25 last night and when I checked today, out of 10 that I walked past, 8 were still there. Two had obviously been ripped down, which is perfect because it means someone had to be hateful and violent to silence my speech, which was completely neutral.

pathetic

disingenuous little kike shill you said here

Then you try and pretend you're for the strategy? Such an obvious little jew.

It's never been anything more than a hasty marriage of convenience and we'll stab you in the front the moment you're not needed any longer.

thank you for doing your part user

Source of that webm?

How do those two posts contradict each other? Unless "the path" is to never ever be too mean to Uncle Shlomo in which case I could understand where your confusion is coming from.

So desperate to keep the movement contained , I can smell your fear /leftycuck/, you know this was huge and you're attempting your usual damage control.

not sure what you mean by this post. are you trying to imply that there will be a night of the long knives for pagans or something? does the green frog trigger you?

There is a time and place for everything. Stop trying to cut down a tree that bares fruit. You sound very disingenuous, you also sound like you aren't from around here and know not a damn thing about psyops.

they extremity of their response shows you they REALLY ARE chasing down the last white person.

It’s going to pull of the face of the gyp board. It’ll have to be spackled, wait a day, sanded and repainted. If he can’t feather it in he will have to repaint the whole wall. Big pain in the ass.

nailed it on the head here.

I'm a britfag and I decided to do this at a local school in which I used to attend to, it's not a strong anti white hotspot and I figured I was up for some more mischief.

My sister attends this cancerous school and even she didn't mention anything, apparently the caretaker was up nice and early, saw the posters and took all but one down, the poster I put craftily just behind one of the bins…

It fell flat and I was dissappointed. But maybe if we had more organization in Britfag land or Europe we'd be able to achieve better.

It's still a very viable poster campaign for Amerifags and *maybe* some Britfags who live in a place which is very anti white. You just got to pick the right target.

Well let Jorge earn his pay. Who gives a fuck?

So, do it around the area instead of the school m8.

It's worse than that. They actually printed the plan that includes "4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk."

The lack of self awareness of these people is beyond even my comprehension.

thank you for going out and putting in the effort anyway, it definitely had potential

not every attempt is successful, but the reason this is working so well overall is because we put so many of these up in so many places, statistically some were guaranteed to end up in the hands of an offended prof / journalist

don't let your attempts discourage you, keep trying, eventually one will stick

But you had fun, didn't you m8?

It's time to let the facebook frog die.

It's still spreading, m8ys!
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_3883311a-bf28-11e7-8736-275de92f9e44.html
wdsu.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-on-tulane-campus-student-newspaper-reports/13135956

Anonymous messaging with no follow up has no success because you never know if you are sealing the deal or not

did you get lost on your way to reddit?

bro, how do you get your pants on in the morning with balls your size?

I think the segregated nature of Britain, and it IS segregated, has meant that the social engineering hasn’t had to be quite so blunt up until recently. Britain has had it’s demographic shifted almost covertly and very swiftly. This was never sold to the Brits, we were never notified it was going on, it was just thrust upon us, those not adjacent to the enrichment were encouraged to ignore it and those affected by it were quietly silenced. It was a fly by night assault rather than a long planned conversion to a position of self-loathing via social engineering.

There was no attempt to sell us anything; we just had it done to us so the statement “it’s okay to be white” isn’t controversial.

Absolutely true.
The bongs got stealth replaced but have some of the worst statistics in Europe for white minority rates.

So it's not okay to be White if you want to meet other Whites?

Whites should kill themselves if they want to meet other Whites? Is that okay?

your digits are working against you
next time try posting a picture of pepe touching the wall. surely that will defeat him

Holla Forumsand reporting in. Although in my country I could put up posters saying Gas The Kikes Race War Now and maybe 1/10 would be teared down. We already know it's ok to be white, but people need more redpilling on the Holohoax and jews.

that's a shill thread being posted by a shill. ignore.

I live in a town that has been hit very hard, when I moved into my building (of 70 or so flats) there were two non-native residents. I am now one of perhaps three or four native households and I am moving out next month, the town is horrible and I am a stranger within it.

Anecdotal but representative of the speed at which Britain is being changed.

wtf i hate meme magic and the utilization of the power of white gods now!

>>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

bumping this post

Fair point. If normalfags are responding positively to the university effort that might otherwise be turned off from an assault on the Holocaust sacred cow, then I can see the merit in avoiding Jewish memorials and the like. I just cant help but feel pessimistic about converting people on the grounds of avoiding the Jewish problem. It'll be more successful but the issue of Jews would have to come up eventually, and it might be the case that bringing it up is indefinitely postponed on the fear of losing influence/popularity/recruiting capability, what have you. Then the movement becomes populated with people who are genuinely pro-Jewish and see conservative Jews and Zionists as natural allies.
I've seen this personally in a few people in my life. People who are otherwise racist conservatives that will never budge when it comes to Jews and refuse to listen to any facts that paint them in a horrible light. My own mother for example will refer to gypsies as subhuman filth and talk about them like the animals they are, but has been horrified at my distaste for Jews. So my own - admittedly limited - personal experience leads me to believe that a small core of unshakable fanaticism is far more preferable than trying to accrue a large following of halfway believers. I did not mean to make it appear that I think posting on just university campuses is a bad idea, but rather that not engaging the Jew isn't preferable.
Sage for ramble and blogposting

professional designfags BTFO

If you dudes Wheat Paste/Marxist Glue, your posters will be next to impossible to take down.
If you dudes Wheat Paste/Marxist Glue, your posters will be next to impossible to take down.

It's super easy and cheap to make.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/

Mission success.
We've got more and we'll keep rising the fire in the coming days, just to see how big it can go.
See you all in the wreckage.
Rainbow: Canceled.

I see your grievances but this doesn't play into the hands you're thinking of. This is a good thing.

burn! i know, shitty eceleb, but still kind of funny.

i'll take the hit for that one, i was designfag who recommended a bolder more legible and professional font but i guess the slightly retarded, slightly shit font was the better choice
i'm btfo'd

is there a single non-ironic comment on that page?

archive.is/7U0fH

Washington Compost article excerpt:

This is your brain on critical theory. uma delicia

nope

was there any media attention? I'm just seeing twitter. If halfchan wants a better outcome, they need to be ready with fake accounts and phonecalls to local police or ADL or someone the next day.

I think it's time to resurrect a cleaner modern version of MISSING: a future for white children

oy vey i like the way you think

Read the thread you absolute smooth brained soy chugger. It has been covered by multiple local and national outlets.

as long as you're careful. gotta remember who all they are in bed with

not sure if this is an 8/pol/ or halfchan op, but i love you faggots

Might try that actually…

That's evil… I love it!

Aye. I must be careful of OPSEC of course, lest I want to spend 15 years in paki gulag for wrongthink.

Oh most certainly, m8! I used to sneak into the school at late with my friends when I had friends to fuck around. Sort of brought back old memories…

You have a point. Quite simply put, if you ask the average Britfag they'll say something like "Those immigrants are part of our culture" or "Sure, there's a lot of immigrants and I hate those ISIS wankers but what can we do?". If you talk about the facts of (((who runs the media))) or go into anything losely redpilling they look at you bluntly, clearly normies have little concept of their culture and heritage other than football and (if you're a sheepshagger) Rugby. They don't understand that it's causing a demographic shift and ultimately racemixing is destroying whites as a people.

You did good, user. Only a matter of time for big news to scoop this up and make the libtards cry.

come on, they can barely figure out how to post.
but yeah, whoever devised this ploy did well.

White people are only a news topic when Muslims aren't being terrorist or dicking down your schwester.

you're doing God's work user
im gonna make another run tonight in your honor

Hello fellow user!

well, little brother has the bit well and truly between the teeth.

It really is the ultimate troll. Perfect in its subtlety yet power.

Do it lad plaster your area.

I'm actually going to have to fix my printer now.

i have a pepe for you

SHE WAS LITERALLY WALKING

Hnng, I'm tempted!
The village I live in is literally 100% white, but merely an hour's walk through the fields leads one to a fairly shit tier area… Or at least there are some parts which I wouldn't mind ethnically cleansing at least.
Time to hit the city!

Try the library if anything.

Better get that looked at user.

WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
WASHING POST TOOK THE BAIT
archive.is/DWMwQ

Link?

archive.is/DWMwQ

>archive.is/DWMwQ

Nice!
This has potential to go MAINSTREAM! And for what? Just for five words And fourteen more…

half

always impose the archive link onto the image itself fam

THE FIRE RISES

Being white is a hate crime, didn't you know?

BUT BUT BUT "HISTORICAL CONTEXT!!"

Yet White Nationalists support this by denying Whites the opportunity to network similar too other ethnic groups. And ban any White trying to rectify the situation.

bullshit, posted them all around

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

Checked and now their SJW club picked up on it

I saw that too. Thinking its okay for white people to exist is a thought crime.

>unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/

Great comment from Ryan:

They air dropped pamphlets that had a specific message of action.

You have no such specific message of action.

Those WAR pamphlets did not SUFFER the mistakes of this campaign

Did you do any of the University campuses? Good on you for the effort tbh.

These responses are full on crazy. Allowing the savages into our civilization was a mistake.

A communist poster in a university? Nothing out of the ordinary. "It's okay to be white"? TEAR IT DOWN NOW!

Brilliant.

It's too easy to trigger these indoctrinated clowns.
>I'm white and I don't hate myself
>OMFG FUCKING FASCISTS!!!!

Conceptual Error

This is not to convert enemies, but to build solidarity

I live in the antifa Capitol of the United States aka (((Portland, OR))) and so I drove to the big Jewish community here and put a bunch around the synagogues, Jewish private schools and Jewish community centers
pic related was one I put over an antifa sticker lmao

A mistake that will corrected over time. They will never outlast us.

Good but I recommend you guys USE A THICKER FONT

and put them HIGHER out of easy reach

This, kikes are very very angry in this thread and it's obvious

>thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/

< the fact that it was comic sans font was super super annoying to me

not just annoying, not just super annoying…

You should have scouted out billboards like that ahead of time and brought the tools needed to get in to them. Looks like a simple hex screw (why the fuck is it one though). Pop the glass off, plaster the entire board with posters, screw it back on.

Wrong neighbourhood nigger.

Truth is not a matter of opinion, yid.

I liked this quote. I was watching something about Vietnam and it switched to him. They showed signs saying "no vietnamese ever called me nigger" and then MLK opens some speech pretty much, by saying pic related and then he complains about muh poor vietnamese.
Anyways, its apparently a famous quote that a lot of people know. It applies to white genocide. Eventually, refusing to speak up about white genocide is betraying your race.

That would be a hate crime, sir.

Continue disseminating posters. If you have more "It's Okay To Be White" posters, continue disseminating them. If not, print out some more.
Again, I suggest you disseminate Mantra posters because the more you push a consistent message, the more people adopt it, especially when it's true.
It’s hard to see white genocide when you’re anti-White.
Nobody is “wiping out” Asian Privilege in China.
Nobody is “wiping out” Black Privilege in Africa.
Nobody is “wiping out” Mestizo Privilege in Mexico.
Privilege is Taboo & Evil in EVERY White country and ONLY in White countries. White Privilege is eradicated only once there are NO MORE White children left. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for Anti-White

No. Keep the message simple right now. Keep striking while the iron is hot. The secret to meme magic is repetition.

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

Tulane University confirms: obviously not ok to be white.

Good shit, user.
Keep up the good work.

It's "we hate the American flag!!!!" Part 2.

They couldn't resist defending the fucking NFL players and showing the entire country they hate America and the people started to hate and boycott the NFL players and feel disgust of any media defending this. When a normal person defends the free speech of someone they hate, they go out of their way to make it clear they think that person's a douche. Instead they let the mask slip.

They're not going to be able to resist arguing it's NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE. If the poster says nothing else, there's nothing else to say is racist, other than to tell everyone "why don't you go look at this site called "X", they're behind it." Either way they lose.

Don't be racist, don't be agressive, only expose their anti-white racist hatred for this pic to normies see their behavior and start using their own brains and see these people exposed.

Yeah, and lol second pic

Excellent.

just local shopping centre and town

>(((They))) rip the signs down and chimp out all over social media
Proves our point
>(((They))) do nothing
Our propaganda still stays up

WE LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE

Great idea.
People's Republic of Happy Valley will be getting posters

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER

This

Replying so more people read

That's because the people we're on the verge of annihilating cannot think for themselves, user. Every thought in their empty fucking heads is a slogan. They've invested so little in developing their own conscience, and they've been pumped so full of such illogical horseshit, that when we go outside of their experience, they're out of gas.

Stop reporting the cohencidences

Fuck off faggot

Checked and checked. Good idea.

I'm not surprised.

Use this: archive.is/gGnmb

It's not about the statements, it's about the context!!!

this is how college students construct sentences in 2017.

Still waiting for someone to show me one of these systems. Props, though, for cramming so many buzzwords into one sentence.

Kojima is right again.

Fucking prophets are spooky.

This reminds me a lot of the "Right Wing Safety Squad" campaign that went on last year where we kicked antifa squatters out onto the streets, and did it all under the guise of a just cause.
Proud of you, anons.
This is how we win.

Anyone with throwaway twitter accounts should start fanning the fire. Ask if they think being white isn't ok, etc.

Correct. This has to continue indefinitely. Everyone should just print a few and put one up here and there every now and then. If the message is repeated enough, it will start deprogramming people whether they like it or not.

Anyone who is challenged or confronted over this campaign, either while putting up stickers/posters/etc., on the internet or in some other circumstance, remain calm, polite, rational, remember that you're not doing anything wrong (as long as you're not doing any vandalism) and that you shouldn't be scared or ashamed to spread the simple message "it's okay to be white". Stay calm and just tell the person the truth, "I just think it's okay to be white. Do you disagree?"

For anyone engaging in internet bullshit with leftists over this. Pic related is useful.

Edit fags hang.

I was thinking the opposite. Pushy jew activists needs to pressure public figures to say "It's not okay to be white."

I don't know what he is privy to but he knows some shite.

If that were true you'd be looking for another job.

This is brilliant. Well done lads.

Pretty much a perfect pictorial representation of cognitive dissonance.

These psyops are becoming increasingly effective each time a new one is thought up. 10/10 quality job you beautiful faggots, spooks can only dream of this level of expertise and resources to work with.

jej

There wasn't even a single shred of an argument in that response.

No. No you shouldn't. Get out now.
It'll be better for you if you leave now.

Go suck a cock. Stop spamming 1000 different designs that slightly vary from one another. Use the One simple design.

It's not too late to redeem yourself my dude.

But I get what you're saying. Right Wing Safety Squads was great because they couldn't really talk shit about it without looking like absaloute kooky retards… Just like what this is achieving.

I have said this for months now, we need to focus on positive messages, not just to appeal to the normie but to ultimately cause such a shitstorm over quite literally nothing. It forces white people who are sitting on the edge to look at this shit and genuinely realize that yes… These SJW causes and diversity thing *is* an attack on whiteness. We see the statistics rise… More and more whites are realizing that there is an attack on whiteness… The conditioning is being broken indeed!

Another fun crafty way to make non-hand-written stickers very cheaply without a printer: make a stamp and use nametags or other generic, cheap sticker base.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER

Stop editing it you fag, the simplicity is the point.

How miserably painful it must be to have a triple digit IQ in a chat full of mouthbreathers. It's a blessing that the rest of the left aren't anywhere near as sentient as this sorry bastard, lest we have to actually push ourselves out there and really sell our message instead of relying on the "competition" shooting their footstumps off.

I will remain less-than-fully satisfied until I see TV news coverage.

See this? This is wrong. 5 words on a blank background is easy, and allows the reader to project themselves and their nuances onto the tabula rasa. This shitty edit does the opposite, it presents a pre-made image which then relies on the reader to have the racial awareness to identify with it. They don't. I would tell you to stop this shit, but you're a shill. I'm only glad the anons here are ignoring you.

Reminder to use this website to uncover trends by reddit shills.
snoopsnoo.com/u/r_zunabius

No.

And then they come here and repost all theretard WN vulgar memes proving that Racists are indeed behind these flyers.>>10834606

>dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/

They are really relying on using "this comes one day after" line.

Nice. This place is the SJW cesspool of city, absolutely cancerous. Any other Mid Michigan bros here?

Fuck off cunt. Having TD autists with names like 'whitefash' and shit sperging out in comments is not fucking helpful.

Had to read that thrice and I still wonder if one of us wrote that as satire.

You don't have to draw a swastika on literally everything dumbfuck, you think the kikes put the star of david in the top right of every TV show or movie they shit out?

wow, how many people will look at this and wake up, realize that they just from being white are under attack.

It's the most obvious case of racism against whites.

It's funny that we can operate in the open like this. Every time an idiot journo links to an imageboard to prove their point about dangerous Nazis, it ends up backfiring on them. A few redpills rattle out every single time but most just brush it off as typical hysterical leftists freaking out about nothing. It's just transpostmetairony.

>twitter.com/jess_jpeg/status/925812488523968512

ignore it? I bask in it daily!

Wheatpaste will work completely fine with just flour and water, some say you can achieve better properties in the glue by adding things, but others argue against adding anything to it, therefore I cannot confirm or disprove the flowing, it is simply all the comments from wheatpaste recipes online rolled together:

Salt: one spoonful or more of salt per 1/4 gallon will increase the shelf life of unused glue, and dismiss any chance of the glue rotting while drying. People also use it in freezing temperatures to lower their glues freezing point, but some say it but increases dry time exponentially, especially in the cold. Add anytime as long as it dissolves.

Sugar: two spoonfuls or more of sugar per 1/4 gallon will make the glue "stickier" when wet, and could increase dry strength due to the crystalline structure of glucose, but most say it is completely unnecessary. I think it slightly caramelizes to help thicken the mixture. Add near end of heating to prevent carmalization.

Cinnamon/Peppermint extract: 5 drops per 1/4 gallon will make the unused glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Add any time.

Alum: one spoonful per 1/4 gallon will also make the glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Possibly a thickening agent as well. Add near end of heating.

Vinegar: one spoonful per 1/4 gallon is also known to make the glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Also known to increase the durability of the dry wheatpaste. Add near end of heating.

Borax: two spoonfuls per 1/4 gallon may help reduce the smell while the wheatpaste is wet. May also change consistency for the better. Add near end of heating.

Glue: Adding glue or a powdered glue such as wallpaper paste MAY strengthen the glue, but also add to the cost. Wallpaper paste is sometimes know to be weaker than wheatpaste. Don't add too much or the glue will be too thick and wont soak into pores. Add near end of heating.

Sawdust: Sawdust added to almost any glue will increase it's gap-filling ability. Could be used to make molds. I made a cardboard sawdust putty with wheatpaste in my Cardboard Lumber instructable. Add any time.

(checked)
Don't do this… It creates mustard gas :^)

OP allows faggots in discord server

Actually I think they round up to zero.

There is probably a few dozen really, really desperate shut in types that might try and rape a black chick I could see there being a few. Zero seems suspicious

Translation: It's not okay to be White, but we don't want to put it in those terms, which is very frustrating for us.

Here's an idea, why not print off and distribute the title page to Schindler's List with the word "fiction" circled. Most people think that Schindler's list is based on rigorous history and are unaware that it's actually based on a historical fiction novel so this will red pill a lot of people.

For all the bans in this thread.

FUCK YOU(KIKE WAS BANNED 1488 YEARS FOR THIS POST)

wow. you are a faggot

Post yfw you'll never be as mad as this guy.

Kill yourself.

have some of my rare pepes since you don't belong here

Holla Forums is a board of peace

Get gassed fucking peice of shit kike

And stay there.

You're a cunt

smdh

thanks mate, many more whites will be redpilled and fight against the ZOG due to your actions
Are you a hero yet, Chaim?

bro, that's not even meta, it's meta-meta.

It's one thing for us to trick them into showing pictures of the flyer. It's another thing for them to show the plan to trick them into showing pictures of the flyer. But for them to show the reasoning of the plan to trick them into showing pictures of the flyers which was to trick them into showing pictures of the flyer, in the same article as the picture of the flyer we tricked them into showing…

WEW LAD

If you didn't feel anything close to what I felt watching this short clip, you are lobotomized. I was almost in tears.

Mods best be on high alert
Pic Related on the way as we speak

God damn, I came here to buttblast libshits. Not feel.

This couldn't have gone any better!
Not only have we gotten the results we wanted, the Shills that were telling us it wouldn't work are Assblasted and getting Banned!

No, this is about building confidence in our own people, and getting the enemy to show their true face. Don't complicate it. Stick to the five words.

Goodness.

Don't dox yourself, but curious where you are that gypsies are an issue.

We will make a better world user. We will.

Checked.
Persistence is key

No way, you must be confusing this place with gaiaonline.

I couldn't watch it all the way through. Not because it's bad, but because I'm already aware and the fact that nothing is done or was done, and remembering the way people who spoke out early were treated and the hurt I knew it would cause children because if it hurt me I knew it would hurt them, enrages me. These people want to harm children and they think it's funny when you let them. They are the sickest of individuals and I just don't engage them because of how disgusting and idiotic they are.

No white nation ever tried to commit psychological warfare against children that has taken place today - and everything the USA has done since WW2 has been controlled by a Zionist lobby; it is not white directed, but Jewish directed and white supported. And the Zionists have performed gross and torturous attacks on children. The worst white nation in history with any record of warfare against children of a different ethnic nation may be that of Sparta and Helots - and the mercantile system which created chattel slavery, enabling the behavior of a minority to do such things, since there were many slave owners who despised such behavior but this new sickening aggression against white children has not only full approval by the public but is systematically tolerated. It not only tortures them but says that the torture is really a good thing for them - like a witch trial that would be performed against adult women, but this is systematic and against children who have no history to defend themselves with against such things. When you point this out, the heartless left just laughs in your face, admitting their genocidal plan for vengeance. Their fantasies of persecution by a state that openly crushes white resistance to enfeeblement, make them take up not only the stronger position but also the most tempting of all fantasies: that they are crushing 'evil' ruthlessly and winning. I always speak past them, because I'm not talking for them - especially whites who ignore the situation. I'm talking for the children I want to have, to prevent them from going through this pain - and indirectly I end up speaking for white children everywhere. And to prevent these children from experiencing a moment of dignity and hope, with our outreach, they crack down even harder upon them - because they are defenseless and the path of least resistance for them to fulfill their sick revenge fantasies. They have no love, only hate. Hate for themselves and hate for the children that are harmed by this. Hate for everything beautiful because they are ugly and rotten inside.

(super hitler check)
No more nights where little white girls cry to sleep.

Everyone doesn't have a right to exist and be happy. This is the faggiest horseshit I've ever seen.

-NO WATERMARKS

-ACT AT NIGHT

-NO SYMBOLS

-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS

-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM

This message has been posted three times you fat nigger
Lurk MOAR

white man detected

Hi i was lurking for the same topic on cuckchan and found this,in case some baguette user is interested.

JUST USE THE ORIGINAL

Reported for the shittiest subversion attempt I have ever seen.

We know the fate if we don't.

The Jews will use their collective power to boycott any nation which refuses their influence. They will starve your children, your nation.

First i've seen of this and have to say, it's brilliantly simple and effective. Well done lads

NO

Could just accelerate this by posting all the posters in succession in one hallway. Then put up white papers everywhere;

Leftist websites have been linked to this thread; he’s obviously one of them.

obviously

I thought (((Jewgle))) de-listed us from their searches

Why does Holla Forums still appear?

Remember to be extra comfy tonight if you are lurking late

it was put back up some time ago

THIS

This is literally our entire plan–to goad them into taking off their mask instead of trying to do it ourselves. This is most effective because they're doing all the dirty work for us, right where everyone, even measly normalfags and sites like KYM can see it in broad daylight.

Something like this maybe?

I'm saying in a couple months or year. We definitely do need to stick to the message until then.

No, not at all. I'm just a complete dumbass apparently, sorry to bother.

I was looking forward to coming home and seeing the backlash from this all day

Stob Posting.

no

Neck yourself cia nigger

Wow I bet you've never even heard of EncyclopaediaDramatica. That's where all the oldfags hang out.

I gota go to sleep, enjoy the salt

>archive.is/DWMwQ

I think he's referring to Canada's history of black slavery.

I'm going to print stickers and carry them with me. My kids school playground might get a red pill only young kids of reading age would see. McDonalds playgrounds, chick fila playgrounds, etc.

I also wonder if adding this as a sig on forum posts or As YouTube comments would work too.

NO

No. Never. Why?

What the fuck is that thing

Reported. I hope you get raped to death by a pack of Somalians.

no

What history of black slavery? The extent of it was some British lords who brought their house slaves along with them. And it was outlawed shortly after the colony was established.

8/10 bait

I really can't tell if one of us wrote that or if we're really just this good.

No you fat nigger.

No,just stick to the message,if necessary send them to reddit or some shit like that,we don't want newfags

Blogpost inbound, but it's about a Based Nazi, so no ban:

When I was a kid, in the '80s, my house was between two neighbors. One to the right was a beaner carpet layer and his six children and fat wife. The one to the left was an old German man who had been (according to him) an officer in the Wehrmacht. It was, I realized years later, a strategic lie he told his neighbors. One time I was in his house (I must have been six or seven), and while he was getting tea and hot chocolate, I snooped a little and opened a desk drawer no judge – I was fascinated by all the shit he had piled up; I could write paragraphs about his pictures alone. Inside, I saw some bits and pieces, one of which I realized later was an SS service ring.

One time, at my (much) older brother's graduation party, the old man opened up about what Germany had been like before the Fuhrer, he didn't say but clearly wanted to. I was only a child, and he was clearly softballing it for the suburban faggots at our party, but it left a definite impression on me. There was so much grief in his stiff old voice as he described the ruin, the poverty, and the desperation. Even I could tell he felt transported a little when he brought up Hitler.

He had to choke that back and make out like Hitler was a horrible mistake, of course. Wouldn't do to swim through heaven remembering what a great leader really looks like when he appears. But I now believe he had mentally divided the whole world into three boxes: The horrible hell of Weimar Germany – degradation, perversion, Jews everywhere laughing at 20-year-old war widows taking it in the ass for baby food; postwar hell – 10 years penal servitude in Mother Russia, silly stupid American suburbanites of the Second-Worst generation, old age, the Berlin Wall, the apparent fact that the future would never give a shit about his comrades' sacrifices; and the third world, the only one that mattered, the place he was going back to when he died – Hitler, redemption, strength, teamwork, youth, love, children, glory, slick uniforms, pride, dignity.

After I got redpilled for good for necessary ethics, naturally, I started thinking a lot about him. I think I understand now. Probably nobody my age can ever really get it, but I know just how he felt about Hitler, and why.

The Jews' little scheme has not worked well. National Socialism was spat upon for two generations, but enough of the old saints lived into our time that they haven't been entirely stamped out, no matter how many hundred-year-old former clerks they hang. They won't hang us unless we let them.

And we won't.

REPORT + HIDE

Global report.

Tell us about your suffering.

Ashamed of Holla Forums?
Think of all the Red pilling we can do.

No. Keep it simple. Keep it intact.
Just copy & print.

I'll post some at Princeton University this week.

(((you)))
Stop IP hopping

The funny thing is, some sheboon would smash the shit out of that glass to get at the hate speech, and the university would probably reward her with free tuition or some shit. The bill for the damage would be sent to the white supremacist they wind up blaming for the incident.

REPORT AND FILTER
Tell me, do you glow in the dark?

Reported. You out yourselves instantly.

I read this in some website that some printers have a watermark that can be tied to you. I don't want to scarea nobody and i think it's not ilegal, but i read this.

Tracking dots

Not all printers have them,

Look up your model find the dot locations and litteraly cut that section off

EDIT:
I read this now:

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

a stencil is safer. you might be just totally shocked at how easy it is to make stuff to print stuff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimeograph

Greetings anons. Just dropping in with another fun crafty way to make non-hand-written stickers very cheaply without a printer: make a stamp and use nametags or other generic, cheap sticker base.

I don't know if this USA is in some sort of 1984 thing who they will try to hunt people who put these papers and don't show to not cause outrage in the normies see the media anti-white racism in say that is not okay to be white and try to kill the people who post this

Be aware, i don't want to be paranoid but i don't want to see people here who don't know this, i don't want to turn off people here.

Capped for posterity. Thank you for sharing user.

What is wrong with posting a link to Holla Forums?
We need to educate about National Socialism.

Are you a Jew or something?

Reported

Great post user. I shudder at the thought of how close we are now to a repeat of Weimar Germany and the most disgusting part is that people are so conditioned to this hell that they don't realize how horribly wrong things are.

REPORT AND FILTER

Ink and stamps is a great alternative if you are that wary of using a printer. Cheap and relatively efficient and very hard to trace.

Such a weasel.

No more salt to be harvested tonight? I can't find any reports other than what has been posted. Stumbled onto this tho.

My grandaddy was a fashy fashy guy till the day he died unapologetically,unfortunately he died when I was too young so I just know what my family told me about him.
Our family were factory owners at the catalonian industry,then commies came,took the factory from his dad,they wanted to shoot him but he was quite a nice guy so the union leader turned into commander spared his life,and basically after the war our family was left in ruins and poor.
The factory was destroyed and his brother went to russia to thank the commies.
He raised 2 fashy kids and others not so fashy,unfortunately he lived far away from where I was and I didn't get to know him,but he hated commies with passion.

Reported.

oh how these cucks wish it was like that

Faggots embarrassed by your own website.

Reported

I want TRSodomites to leave.

Oy vey!

You can quit larping now, we can tell that you aren't from here.

My family is evangelical burgers. They hate gommunism but they love godly niggers and jews. fml

I'm going to report Holla Forums.

Oy Gevalt!

Reported

Put on some pants, walk to the nearest road, and lay down in it.

are they really this stupid?

they can't resist the bait

IS IT OKAY TO BE WHITE?

keep failing zogtool

This better?

Reported

(samefag cont) they lack fundamental common sense that's taught by a childrens show. is this what happens when you drink too much tap water? these people are below the knowledge of children who hear elementary fables. you could read to them the boy who cried wolf and they would still go out an cry wolf when there is none without realizing their folly

I know this is a joke, but for anyone reading. No.

stop posting this you glowing nigger

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT YOU LEVEL 1 NIGGERS

These memes are posted to Holla Forums on a regular basis.
Is there a problem?

reddit walks among us.

Mods, what is this person's IP address? I'm asking for a friend.

Checked.
It's a pity because that's the same that happened to Rhodesians.
It's true Christianity is great to make niggs behave,they learn to restraint themselves and some manners in hope of heavenly air jordans,but that's akin to training a monkey,at best you get a well trained monkey unfortunately even the most well behaved monkeys will have children and those might or might not be well trained.

I understand you,I'm spanish and we failed to understand so,and basically pardoned all kikes if they converted and saw no prob in having pet negros if they prayed to the right god,now that said idea of God is disappearing in part thanks to kikes the jungle is the limit.

They are using a tactics that worked for seventy years. They also don't believe that there was history before WWII. Having their tactic fail is for them like having gravity fail.

It’s obfuscated even for them.

Can someone tell me why this wasn't a waste of time?
Only the most liberal of Universities got a blurb about this.
Hundreds of these were posted across the Western world.
What did we do wrong, and should we try again?

Holla Forums.net/pol/ is the most racist site on the net

Anglin on suicide watch

FUCKING REPORTED
Did you seriously think we’d fall for that?

See posts

And tell me again that this was not successful.

Time to get my meme paper out and go sticker some stuff.

D-Don't waste your time goy, it's not going to work.

The objective was to get far-left outrage. Not an objective media blurb.

give it another 24 hours. we should see more salt as reporters draw the connection between all the different incidents and get more interviews of students who were "affected by this raciss hate"

We got the outrage. They did EXACTLY what we knew they would do. We win. You lose.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

I'm guessing that the media was already prepped about this. They were probably told from high-ups how to react.
The threads had been posted for a good week or two before the date.

I did and risked more than you.
[Insert Jew slur for emphasis]

She feels like she doesn't belong on campus because she's an unqualified moron who only got in on a diversity quota.

WHY IS THIS USER NOT BANNED YET

that's also a possibility. we may have prepped things a little too early. I know a number of Holla Forums faggots were mass reporting a link to the thread and to websites like buzzfeed.

I just wouldn't underestimate the greedy nature of these press companies. They probably wouldn't care even if they knew exactly what we were doing. If the can make it a media frenzy and get interviews from students for easy clickbait stories they will.

Reported.

Prepare yourself for a shock

heil

What's wrong with the poster? The memes are posted over and over at Holla Forums?

EDITFAGS WILL HANG

upd8 on the salt harvest
sieg heil

MODS DO YOUR JOB

>>>Holla Forums
is this really the best you have? so, so weak.

I'm sure they've considered it.
They are playing the long-term game.
I don't think they want to represent the "Right" on these terms, and for that reason, I'm not expecting much more.

Check'd
Are there any students left on "American" college campuses that could actually qualify as scholars? I suspect the number is dwindling.

Kek works through us and we must not let him down

Bane?

Aye

it's obviously a joke

For me it's been the last week.

Yes it is. Just trying to make point that WN is a fucking cancer and anti White. I shall leave now.

That's not how it works, lefty trash. It's a PSYOPS.

Admit it. You hate rainbows.

Holy fucking fuck

wut

Your future HR director if we don't get our shit into gear fast.

Check'n & Kek'n
Kek is here for us.

REPORT AND FILTER

Don't come back.

Just occurred to me why this campaign was so effective. It's GamerGate writ large, very similar to sealioning.

Keep it up you madmen. I'll contribute to the effort as well.

I think I understand why the race war will happen. It's because the normies come here due to this campaign and learn the truth. Even if only 1% of the population learn the truth enough to stay and learn, then we have even more who will know of this place and learn too. We will win the war through our will and existence aloneredpills not for this thread but others, preferably normies welcome:here's what you need to know

Ok now this shit is just getting out of hand.
Let's focus on getting the original 5 word posters up everywhere we can.
Does anyone have a SALTrep?

Definitely needs more hanged niggers, and there's a distinct lack of satan stars over juden.

I own 49% of a company and for whatever reason that means I do most of the administrative stuff. I have pic related on my office door.

die in a fire faggot

That's how i've felt years before i've taken the redpill and it still stands today.

Did I just know something I neglected to think about then?

pics or it didnt happen

Only redditors like mods. True Holla Forums hates its mods even when they're doing a good job, which is never.

I’m not saying anyone actually putting this on your car but it’s free country in theory so do what you want.
just post pics of cars with the window sticker parked in your driveway. People will either think people are doing this or start actually doing it or people will start lying and say they see them everywhere.

Mark I thought you were a NEET
Please give us pics of the door

What if we put "WHITES WELCOME HERE" posters up in front of random businesses?

potential

Stick with the original plan you stupid nigger, how fucking hard is that for your sub-room temperature IQ brain to comprehend?

people might interpret it as those signs that said "whites only" "colored only" and whatnot

the standard 5 words are fine. if it isnt broken dont fix it. stick to the plan

Now available on Twitter!

twitter.com/search?q=#ItsOkayToBeWhite

Reported.

Don’t care. Fuck off.

Bad idea. The law could get involved if the business owner argues you're damaging their reputation in some way.

Just go with the original plan.

Nice trips NOLAbro

I’m glad I’m not the last one of us, user. Never stop fighting.

>>>/no/

Reminder to simply paste a new one on top of any defaced one. NEVER let them stop seeing the message.

Nah that'll just be seen as sabotage by a businesses competitors
One we could put up somewhere is ""Jews aren't White"

how much of this do you bet is pure projection

Oy vey! Goy please take down that poster so my diversity posters show off better

100% of it. The entire essence of liberal thought (and nonwhite adherence thereto) is an inferiority complex.

The microdots form around the letters, user. You don't just "cut" them off.

Nice work lads. Let's keep it going for rest of November. November is #ItsOKToBeWhite month

Bonus points for putting posters in hard to reach places that are diffcult to vandalize but still easily seeable

Checked
Welcher Film ist das Kamerad?

Someone please call Maldraw out on twitter.

You're reading alot into a reaction image post to a ban message user.

PUSH ON IT MEN

I ain't Mark. I just find mark to be hilarious because hes autistic enough where he can't jew right. Besides that I'm at work tomorrow so I'll get a picture of my corkboard then.

no. we need to stay focused on the 5 words. the current posters are fine and working perfectly. we dont need to change our strategy.

This image is very powerful, actually. No matter how defaced it is, the message is still strong.

um, the part that's handwritten?

Worse. They're leftists.

hah. just like the /leftyfaggots/. they think that they can make some greater statement by highjacking the narrative instead of just ripping it down. maybe their shit will strike cords in their in-group but any white person who sees that will feel the message in their fucking gut. that feeling will only be reinforced by the media response.

SIEG HEIL

Next up food safety inspectors

Just finished a salt mine tour, can't stop smiling.
I wonder how many of them would have panic attack if we used heavy redpills.

No. You'll ruin it's meaning. Stick to the message.

LOL
"THIS BATHROOM FOR WHITES ONLY"

I mean if we want to add an additional message, at some point, obvoiulsy now focus on It's ok to be white

STOP SUGGESTING ALTERNATIVES OR MODIFYING THE SIMPLE ORIGINAL MESSAGE YOU UTTER NIGGERS

This is working, my shitlib boomer parents just brought it up to me out of nowhere and seem very rattled by it. They don't know how to cope with the cognitive dissonance it is creating.

KEEP AT IT LADS, FUCK THE LEFTY NIGGERS AND THE KIKE SHILLS

Thats melonpan right? the "dutch" guy with beady black eyes, black hair and a big nose who loves anime. His parents are rich financial people too…. makes you think

I thought he was Swiss?

Response by Harvard admins.

From the new orleans subreddit

Checked, my friend.

Yeah swiss thats it. No swiss people look like that hes a jew

Normies noticing.

clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/4chan-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs

Yeah, he's a former Swiss (((Banker)))

It is literally impossible to tell Reddit from parody anymore

Check'd

Jesus H Christ, this shit really is Original fucking Sin to these faggots.

Did not meant to quote in this one

Hook, line and sinker.

(HEIL'd)
The salt is tasty coming straight from the mine.

need to call the poe-poe

Funny how they try as hard as possible to avoid the actual message, they actually can't be caught saying it's NOT ok to be white

>twitter.com/search?q=#ItsOkayToBeWhite

normies need to be spoonfed. redpill bombs make them chalk whatever it is up to "oh.. conspiracy theorists" or whatever. this is working incredibly well. i've seen a shitload of it on kikebook. it's salt as far as the eye can see.

Perhaps he's of no nation an international if you will.

checked

Report his post for antisemitism. Jews are white, after all.

yeah he's kikey as fuck. still entertaining in the same way a zoo animal is however.

(spicy digits)

A rootless cosmopolitan perhaps?

Well color me surprised, the disgusting, frail. beady eyed spoiled weeb that makes degenerate videos is a kike

I want to give that little girl a non-lewd hug.

Which is why when the message has reached end of meme life, is when we start shifting to Jews are not white, which then will be an attempt to make Jews stop pretending to be white

i'm starting to wonder if we could come up with an even more innocuous phrase than "it's ok to be white" that would still set off this same response. how mad do you think they would get from something like "white people exist"? not saying we should change the plan; just a hypothetical

Just stick with what we have right now. Don't plan future ops on your own.

Yes, a child of the globe instead of a nation mayhaps?

Anyone starting the new thread? I'm shit at it.

Definitely. Small stuff. Something you can tape up somewhere then go eat ice cream and forget about it until you get online again.

Funny how they're saying it's all an attempt to divide the populous, like the shit the MSM does doesn't do that already
All we're saying is that you know what it's ok to be white but of course it has to be some Russian shill doing this

Should try that out himself. Go and start taking down BLM signs put up around campus and tell the feral niggers that they are violating school protocol by not getting permission.

New bread soon.

I see your point, but the phrase "white people exist" fails as a replacement - too many people buy into the prog meme that "whites as a group don't exist", forcing D&C by subdividing whites into their national subcultures (Irish, German, British, etc). If you encounter this argument, respond with the fact that whites are a worldwide minority, and we can't afford not to have our own racial identity.

That's not a bad idea. Soon after the signs are taken down, post some BLM signs to juxtapose the reaction.

I looked around and I think it may be from the movie The Damned 1969. Haven't confirmed yet but just as a lead.

You could false flag by posting a BLM sign that says "it's not ok to be white", although that could be risky.

Eh it could work, but as always for these signs remain anonymous at all times

Thanks. I'll look into it.

No need. MSM will flinch and respond with "it's not okay to be white", then double-down. They will ALWAYS double-down.

This is the one. You totally understand what Holla Forums is all about and have really hit the nail on the proverbial head.

i almost cant believe how well this is working
"it's ok to be white" must have a lot of our meme magic behind it or something because this is crazy. would this be considered an "enchantment" or something?

(checked)
yeah the more i think about it the more it seems that these 5 words are perfect and nothing could top them. truly a blessing

i think we should just focus all of our energy on this tbh. how long ago did this idea come up? a week or two ago? and the flyers themselves started just a day or two ago. my point being that the kikes didnt expect this and they're completely being blindsided by the chaos