Let's discuss the best game ever

Let's discuss the best game ever.

Best pin in the game goes in all fields

Alright. Who's your favorite Smith ?

Let's discuss the best game ever.

What about it?

What were your first starters?

When does the backer demo thing come out anyway ?

OP must have posted the wrong picture.
Deus Ex /thread

/thread

made it about a minute in and turned it off. seemed like it was for 12 year olds

Keep going, the combat gets way more fun, and the characters develop.

That's what they said about FF13

/thread

That's a strange way to spell Dragon's Dogma

(checked)

Dragon's dogma is fucking terrible. I tried so hard to like it but it's unfinished, grindy, and the systems make no fucking sense, like the lamp being tedious, the pawns being stupid as fuck and chatty, and the story being nonexistant and retarded. The way the game calculates defense is FUCKING INSANE since defense is a number and not a percentage, so you're either getting 1hit by shit or tanking it like nothing. The game is always too easy or too hard, no middle ground.

Before you tell me I need to get good - I beat the game twice. And before you tell me I didn't really beat it - yes I know the credits aren't the end.

lol your mom's half-successful abortion shows

too lazy to write up the details on why it sucks so just watch this

Ok look it was good even great, but not best game of all time.

Finally another good channel to watch analysis videos.If I get enough strength I might make my own too.

I don't know.

He consider DD unskillful because he couldn't beat high level boss on low level. This is argument about leveled content but not skillful gameplay.
I can understand healing but not this.

He also says everything one hit you on hard mode, while playing Strider. He says nothing clip of him dying was from bandits that are huge level gap. He haven't realized he was underleveled glass cannon there.
There are valid arguments against the game there but he misses them.

He makes some good points but he also often makes argument and don't give good reasoning for it.

I didn't make it past 8 or so minutes because everything he said boiled down to "This isn't an action game. It's an action RPG, and that makes it bad because I don't like RPGs." The only decent point he brings up is the game's retarded damage calculation.

I am watching the nuTomb Raider ones. So far it's fair.
Hate the re re reboots

You do this in every damn thread for this game, I wish people would quit biting.

Flat damage is not in any way bad damage calculation, especially in RPGs.
His problem in reality was with leveled gameplay. Near the end he says that you should rush for endgame, he clearly had problems getting that content was too high level for him. There is even help message on loading screen that hints you should be there early in the game.

I mean you knew he will be bad from the beginning. He says that he doesn't like games based on progression. Of course he will fail to judge the game as an RPG.
Entire video is him using Dark Souls as RPG game manual and talking how this game fails to be souls game.

I believe it will be better. Like he pretty much said he doesn't plays RPGs, however it would be hard to judge action game wrongly.

Didn't mean to sage so besides of calling his video shit.
His video was shit.
I will reveal that best game of all time is tetris.