Jew York Terror Uber driver terror attack - 8 dead 15 injured

Jew York Terror Uber driver terror attack - 8 dead 15 injured

Ride with UBER, ride with TERRORISTS!

I swear to go every Jewber driver in Jew York is an illegal immigrant Pajeet or Mudshit.

Either way:

Police insiders say Uzbek man Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, 29, is the terrorist who killed civilians Tuesday

He immigrated to the US in 2010 and has lived in Ohio and Florida, and currently resides in New Jersey

Saipov has two trucking companies registered under his name, and also worked as an Uber driver

The man was then seen brandishing two fake guns before being shot in the stomach by an NYPD officer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036717/Multiple-injured-shooting-downtown-Manhattan.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/358211-cnn-counterterrorism-analyst-dont-rush-to-judgment-calling-nyc-attack
thehill.com/homenews/administration/358157-trump-blasts-schumer-immigration-program-in-wake-of-terror-attack
mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925762842061664256
cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg
archive.is/j315q
archive.is/lYLie
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch liberals spinning this and claiming that the driver was somehow white and this is either
A) Isolated incident
B) Lone wolf
Have kike free

I wonder how his "immigration" could've been legal, given that I as a German could only do so if I had a PhD and was super in demand or if I was a millionaire.

Probably asylum sob story or he just came on a tourist visas and stayed.

He came over on a literal diversity lottery.

Where the fuck is Uzbek?
Are any of those names real?

Uzbekistan is a real country in central asia. Yes that silly shit is his name. Fox news has been covering this shit non-stop for at least the last 8 hours. Though I spent most of it watching the world series like a good got. Go Astros!

Say what? Say fullo!!!

Hmm trucking companies? That's suspect and perked my ears. Why wouldn't he use a rig of his own in an attack?

Trucking companies are showing up in these rabbit hole pedo investigations to move humans. He's lived in three States, so that has me curious as hell. The people I'm finding then commence to fucking their legal life shit up if evidence deems it. Thankfully, I have some good, honest blue help with me, but those people also are a bit nomadic, and have lived in various States like this. Some have 3 DOT numbers for a State. This here in Manhattan today, feels like an attack because the corrupted are about to be exposed and (((They))) still have to throw a distraction like Vegas, or Manhattan. Where next you cianiggers? These fucks need to be put under the jail.

You forgot the third option:

Oh fuck me, I just read that again and see that you mentioned that. Gonna go kill myself, brb. I'm a tired tard.

So this Whomp edit I made years ago came true?

Got a nice propaganda picture for redpilling right here.

The only issue is that most people I think (myself included) have no idea who this guy is. Examples of stuff like this involving bigger names in the cultural landscape (musicians, actors, etc.) have more influence - both for their needs and ours.

saved, tbh

t. Burger

Where the fuck do you get Uber from? It was a rented Home Depot pickup truck ffs

lurn2read bruv

Another enriching day in one of Afrimerica's great cities.

Meanwhile, in less jewed countries…

>>>Holla Forums

What did Uber do to upset (((them)))? Banned in London, rape accusations and now this attack.

the left's narrative is that it is unfortunate and that we need more and better vetting as well as background checks for truck rentals. I'm hitting my breaking point where i literally have no patience left. if I talk to anybody about this irl, there's no way i'm entertaining any of this bullshit.

Is this the new thread?

not a single one of those countries matters in any real sense, they are filler places for when 1st worlders take the land.

t. burger

Uhhhh you just doxed yourself if true m8

Lol I tried to make a thread on this yesterday and got deleted, made a different one got banned. Fuck the mods

He was an Uber driver at some point, but at the time of the, 'Drive-Thru,' we was not acting within the scope of his Uber duties.
- - - - -
So, saying what you mean, and meaning what you say, are both equally important, as it is when you write. What one writes should be reviewed for errors and intent of communication.
- - - - -
Did you know that, 'We are having an intercourse,' not too long ago meant that we were talking together, exchanging ideas? Why don't we get back to the original meaning of words? Have we become a lazy society due to technogical advances providing comfort?
Why aren't we, as society as a whole, reading books any more?
Actual books.
With pages.
Pages made of paper.
Instead, we read hurried dissertations posted by a soccer-mom, typed out in a hurry, while she is shopping for a new purse…
- - - - -
So, where can I rent a truck from Home Depot?

You can't be poor if you're dead. Or if your citizenship is removed, and you're placed into a special caste system.

Yeah, when the Chinese conquer Soros country, you're gonna starve, Jamal.

the left, not even once.

Just once I would like to see these semites take out some of their own. Back in the day, stinkbeards actually hated kikes and went after them.

Why isn't there a better, bigger thread about this? At least one that gets the vehicle right.

This isn't the first.

Quick tell me the Capital of Uzbek without looking it up, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Uzbexico City?

well the vetting was for immigration, i just didn't make that clear in my post

what's really getting me JEWISH Public Radio was asking would any of trumps immigration measures have prevented this attack? The answer from the guest was a resounding, "no!" because his immigration plan didn't even include uzbekistan in it.

So he can't make a muslim ban because it's unconstitutional because it violates the 'no religious test' provision and the PR backlash from muh racism (even though it's not unconstitutional and Religion of Cuck™ isn't a race), so he bans predominantly muslim countries as a surrogate to accomplish his goals and keep it constitutional. The left's argument is that it is still unconstitutional because of the "spirit" of the travel ban, since he really wanted meant to accomplish was to ban all muslims and they used his campaign rhetoric as an excuse to construe the travel ban how they want for political points, despite the language of the ban being entirely different. Now it's 'Oy vey, the travel ban didn't really technically include this country so it wouldn't have helped, what a fool!" On one hand the travel ban is racist because it bans all muslims, and now the travel ban is impotent because it only bans a few select countries of which this attacker was not from. Really having it both ways and I don't see how even lefties can listen to this sophistry without realizing what a fucking joke these people are.

You had one chance

Ignorant retards… geopolitics is all about context, and the Great Game's big price is inner Asia (pipeline politics, Russia's southern flank etc.). Uzbekistan, like the other -stans, is a very relevant piece on that chessboard. You will always be grunts, never generals, if you continue this "hurr X is not important" BS.

Radical Uber Terror

Yeah but mocking a country for being an irrelevant shithole that most normies don't even know exists is funny.

had you up until larping as a 'meme general'

also, apples come from Kazakhstan

Mans got previous

Would liberals suck Muslim dick if a 9/11 scale of attack were to happen to NYC again?

I'm not a grunt, nor a general, just an Anonymous poster on a Colombian surf forum.

Yes, It would be the white mans fault for blaming them for the last 16 yrs, knowing full well I was the fucking kikes

CNN counterterrorism analyst Phil Mudd warned Wednesday not to "rush to judgment" in labeling the attack in New York terrorism after a man plowed through a crowded bike lane with a truck, killing at least eight people.

thehill.com/homenews/media/358211-cnn-counterterrorism-analyst-dont-rush-to-judgment-calling-nyc-attack

Trump hits Schumer over immigration program in wake of terror attack
thehill.com/homenews/administration/358157-trump-blasts-schumer-immigration-program-in-wake-of-terror-attack

When you watch the political ad the dems put out in Virginia against Gillispie, showing a truck attempting to run down minority children, you can't help but come to the conclusion that liberals are adopting terrorist muslim tactics.

Trump is going to end diversity immigration program

mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/925762842061664256

Have a blessed day anons. I wish I could afford to take a day off and toast to this.

>tfw i need to find out about the Jew York attack from a backwater slav site, because no-fucking-one report on it on the (((West)))

uber is probably not kike owned and there is a kike alternative in the background that will take ubers place

No kidding

GAS GAS GAS

I GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS

Could also be done to stop uber because it's taking a huge cut from the yellow cabs

Aleppo

VIDEO Man Holds Up "HOAX" Sign During Live NYC Terror Attack News Report
image: cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

During a live news report on the NYC Terror attack, someone holds up a sign that reads "HOAX" behind the reporter

>archive.is/j315q

hate to break it to ya folks… yep you guessed it…

New York Truck Attack: A Hoax for Halloween
>archive.is/lYLie