Holla Forums had PPH removed because Holla Forums has been beating them for weeks now

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums will soon rule this site

whoa…this is the face of…the 56%

You are welcome by the way.

please tell me Holla Forums hasn't sunk this low

Remember when Holla Forums was its own island on this site? Those were the days. /bane/ was a thing, Holla Forums stood as its own entity a respectable board with a blossoming bright userbase.

Wrong. Holla Forums has always been the forefront of the goon-cuckime weeb war. We were just raided by Holla Forums last night smh.

fuck off goon

Those days are long gone now, user. Shit started going downhill already before Infinity Next(tm).

Burn in hell, weeb.

OP sounds like a homosexual, have a qt3.14 anime gril.

Holla Forums has always been the locus of shit, idiot.

Holla Forums is the charred, fetid grounds where other boards come to meet and do the traditional shit-flinging combat of our aboriginal water-coloring enthusiast ancestors. It will never be anything more, nor shall it be ever less.

BAHAHahHahaahhaAHahaahAhAHAAH

THANK YOU BASED ANIME

It will one day become worse. A goon will eventually become a board vol, and then all the board vols will be goons, and then it will be another soybean enthusiast forum.

Right now the BO is a homosexual pervert who let the most masculine man on leftypol go down on him.

it's how it was on halfchan Holla Forums too, I don't know what it is about Holla Forums that attracts users from every board more than any other

I'd take commies over weebs tbh, they have less of a virginal stink about them

Because 3D media is inherently trash and anons use the board dedicated to it as a shitting street. As it should be.

It's the second front. The frontline was /int/ but the repercussions of April Holla Forums's day gaurenteed it's destruction.

Now?

The comsequences will never be the same.

hear hear
never let goons get any power on Holla Forums!

sites dying

Good.

CP niggers are literally trying to ruin the last bastion of free speech on Holla Forums, Holla Forums. I know they're in cahoots with the cuckime posters and goons, creating a false power play. Somebody help.

this was their first mistake

Good.

t. political cancer poster who gets asshurt when he comes out of his safespace hugbox and sees opinions he doesn't like

There's gonna be some refuges, lets make Holla Forums great again

t. sperg who thinks anyone wants to hear his epic political memes and important opinions

I don't think you understand my post autist

nah I'm following the line of conversation, maybe you got lost somewhere

Shinoa a cute though