Why do people play moralfags in RPGs?

Why do people play moralfags in RPGs?

Does anyone else find this interesting? Does it make up some inadequacy or insecurity in their every day lives? Are they simply emotionally and intellectually undeveloped and immature? Are these people a way to make a quick buck from devs like Bioware who want to exploit their childish hero complex?(KENSHIRO DID NOTHING WRONG YOU FUCKING CHAOSFAGS)

You made this exact same thread before with the exact same image. At least try when you're attempting to be a faggot.

Fuck off with this shit.

Does this actually bother you?

pat thread post pats

How about you actually make a thread about a specific game to talk about instead of shitposting?

This thread again?

Get used to it.

We already had this thread, you gigantic faggot.

Because im a moral oriented person irl and ill bash your head in with bare hands you filthy degenerate

Because not even wants to be a fedora tipping "mautre and refined gentleman"

Why do people play proxyfags on imageboards?

Does anyone else find this interesting? Does it make up some inadequacy or insecurity in their every day lives? Are they simply emotionally and intellectually undeveloped and immature? Are these people a way to make a quick buck from jews like mark who want to exploit their childish faggot complex?

not video games

if this is the real Akagi you can expect these threads every hour for months

are you lampooning all '-good' characters or just chaotic good?
Because fuck chaotic-good faggots

Because normal, healthy humans have a base desire to be and do good. Sociopaths don't (and edgy teenagers like you TRY not to) feel empathy. It's a sign of brain damage and mental defect to desire outcomes that society as a whole would consider "evil". And, in case you were wondering

Well no shit. Fiction is supposed to emulate reality you fucking retard

Because only in a game they have the backbone to stand up for what is right. It's a way to soothe their guilty conscience.

is it now you fucking retarded turd

I like your thread OP. You have a nice thread.

I'm gonna be that guy
What game in pic?

So much for Holla Forums being the hardcore dark side of the internet.

In my experience most games, even if technically they give you an option to choose, assume you will be good. Most content is designed around that and story and quests expect you want to help people and stuff, and "evil" quest resolutions are just just retarded murdering everyone for no reason and eating kittens somebody asked you to rescue for no benefit other than to be evil and miss out on content.

Based jew

I've seen this thread before and my opinion didn't change since then.

Enemies of Evil >>> Moralfags and Edgelords

I think that's Icewind Dale.

t. anita

You asked for this