Why does blizzard like riding her dick so much? She has her own comics and that expansion all to herself

Why does blizzard like riding her dick so much? She has her own comics and that expansion all to herself.

Is she even popular?

Blizzard spending a lot of time on a character that isn't really all the likable but that just happens to makes peoples dicks hard?

WHAT A BIZARRE THING FOR BLIZZARD TO DO

What? The last 8 WoW expansions have been orcs and orcs and Illidian and orcs.

(checked)
It's more of a "look we could've made a good game once, h-honest!"

They wrote a metric shit ton of stuff about her when they were making that stealth game about her and since it fell through they've got no outlet for all that work and interest they built up in themselves for the character.

who?

im sorry i dont play casual shit games

Her mission pack is kinda fun, gimmicky, but fun.

They are all basically 'do objective' maps.

One's a lane defense, one is a survival mission.

Why is she so hideous now? I thought Blizzard was all about making fapbait and semen demons these days.

All the modelers with any talent are probably working on Overwatch and whatever they're going to show off at Blizzcon, leaving SC2 with a skeleton staff of interns and shit.

And Sylvanas, Jaina, female orcs, female orcs and much more female orcs.

what's nova's 'thing'?
kerrigan without the zerg bits or wut

Basically, yeah. As far as I'm aware she's just another named Ghost like Kerrigan once was.

It's kind of funny when you remember how unimportant Sylvanas is in the original WC3. Turning her into undead isn't even a mandatory event, you could just skip it entirely and leave her alive and go straight to the Sunwell to raise Kel Thuzad. She didn't even get any unique lines post-turning, she used generic banshee quotes and the same generic model with a white texture. Retconning her into a more powerful undead in Frozen Throne was a much worse move than anyone realized at the time.

What a wasted opportunity.

Yeah, I was about to say the same.

Didn't she play a bigger role in TFT though?
It's been a long ass time since I played it but iirc wasn't she already kind of the leader of the undead in Lordaeron in the human campaign with her own unique model?

Can you leave back to cuckchan ya faggot.

She doesn't have a comic book or graphic novel anymore, cancelled, and it isn't much as an expansion other than paid fucking DLC in Starcraft 2 which is is shrinking, and this is just Blizz's way to entice fans to buy the game and fap to Nova

They ruined Kerrigan with getting that fapbait actress Tricia Helfer to voice her, like fuck Hollywood, worse performance in a fucking video game.

Yeah, in Frozen Throne they retconned it so she kept her elf form instead of becoming a ghost and kept all of her intelligence and Arthas left Lordaeron in her command while he went to Northrend. Was the start of the scourge being some stupid corruption thing that just makes people slightly more dickish.

neither of them make my dick hard

Wrong, where the fuck have you been reading this shit?
They always planned on her being the Forsaken leader for WoW, they didn't have time to add in the custom models for the Elves in that campaign and they regretted not showing more on the Quel'thalas levels and what? she tried to fucking kill Arthas after plotting with the Dreadlords, Kel'thazad was the one Arthas left in charge after he barged in to rescue him.

As much as I fucking hate blizzard now, you're triggering my lore autism, Lich King mind control ala Overmind was weakning, so undead that still retained their intelligence got their free will back, then Wrath of the Lich King happened, and it was all a test to CORRUPTION the heroes by letting them kill his underlings to become stronger while making everyone a death knight.

I've been reading this shit in the actual fucking games, you retard. Play Reign of Chaos, Sylvanas is just a random elf general who dies and becomes a generic banshee. The "custom models for the Elves" is literally just a palette swap of her model that's already used for her elf form. Everything about her in Frozen Throne and after is clearly shit that wasn't planned when they were making Reign of Chaos otherwise you wouldn't be able to just walk past her camp and finish the mission without turning her.

Then you'd fucking watched all those trailers for World of Warcraft in the game discs you fucking smart turd? she had WINDRUNNER, you know two previous major characters who used that surname? Blizz planned for the Forsaken, but you're going on with the "She was only a random elf general who you FOUGHT for the duration of the Quel'thalas levels" they also regretted not getting more elven characters like Anastrian Sunstrider or the Conovocation of Silvermoon, and keep up with the "Arthas left her in charge of Lordaeron" dipshit.

You mean the trailer that shows a handful of generic skeleton soldiers? Arthas leaving her Lordaeron that happen only in Frozen Throne and directly contradicts the events that happened in Reign of Chaos?

Regardless of what they said they planned to do in interviews or whatever the facts of fucking Reign of Chaos is either
Frozen Throne does not follow after either of these continuities and therefore it is a retcon. Do you not understand what a retcon is? What they may or may not have intended to do doesn't matter, all that matters is the events Frozen Throne follows are based on on events that DID NOT HAPPEN in Reign of Chaos.

le stronk fimail cracktar

Telling others to go back to cuckchan, maximus kekus.

In all of my years playing blizzshit, my friend, and I have been everywhere in the worst places like Argent Dawn EU, no, no one ever in 8 years has told me straight up "YES, I LIKE THIS BECAUSE NOVA IS THERE FAP FAP FAP" .

And I have a retard for a friend who made a fapfic of him and a fucking bug girl called Sartura. Kerrigan sure gets a few, Sylvanas a lot more, but nah, fucking Nova gets no dicks risen.

t. guy who is still playing hearthstone because it's free at least even if unbalanced as fuck.

A while back she was going to be the main character of a MGS clone by Blizzard called Starcraft: Ghosts

It even had some kinda multiplayer mode where you could play as Protoss and Zerg units. Was dissapointed it got scrapped for unknown reasons. Maybe it got turned into Titans and then now Overwatch.

don't worry user, hes just a blizzcuck that eats up whatever blizzard shits on a plate.

Why are human death knights still human even though they're dead? Shouldn't they be forsaken or at least look zombie/skeletal?
How do forsaken who are already dead, die and become death knights?
It's like the lore was always stupid as hell because it was stucco'd around game mechanics.

Also

Where the hell did Worgen death knights come from? They only left Gilneas when the Forsaken attacked.
WoW was a mistake.

When i played wings of liberty (and dropped starcraft forever) i thought she was just a shit tier side character. why would blizzard go to the effort of building anything on a shit foundation like that?

Those be gooks, not nips.

ok, quick explanation, some faggot called Arugal did worgens in northrend before WOTLK, so valid, and Goblins were originally mercs who got caught by socurge, so valid, and theres only 1 actual Panda DK, Gie, who was a wanderer back in that time, which shoulda been Tatsa Sweetbarrow because this one other pandaren never did showed up ever again.

I remember the sons of aragul but I don't remember them being intelligent, I did do most of my leveling on Kalimdor though. Never questioned gobbos.

I don't know shit about Blizzard but I liked the way you phrased that.

I think she kind is since she is among the few females in starcraft and they are always perfect in every way.

I can't really take anything blizzard seriously anymore after watching this.
Look at it.

It's like the entire old crew died and was replace by people who were growing up during the glory days of blizzard. Then said fanboys remade older characters but in the *epic* and *cool* way they remember them, regardless of what they are. Finally they shoved said ideas of characters into the most generic current pop-genre for games they could.

It's horrendous.

Does WoW even have guns?

Where there are rifles and pistols.And whatever you would like gnomes/goblins to invent.

The Arugal worgens were on par with Elune'ara Worgens, aka, the Gilneans, which is wondrous, a Lv20 lock equaled a Goddess in powers to create new life.

Anyways, Gobbos were mercs, worgens were Arugal's, and even the one Panda makes sense even if its a literally who Pandaren female.

Meh, Sylvanas is alright.
I stopped playing after wotlk but she seemed ok as a person, pretty tough, not doing much (obviously), undead, looks decent, likes the blood elves my fav faction

I still remember that dreadful cinematic for mists of pandaria (what a shitty name).
World of Clichecraft.

Yeah. I think it had them since classic/vanilla.

they've had guns since the very beginning.

Honestly the World of Warcraft has extremely advanced technology yet still rely on old styles of architecture and weapons.

Honestly Magitek or Goblin/Gnome Technology should've taken over all the cities by now.

Yes, do return to cuckchan

Who made this shit?

nu-blizzard

(nice numbers)

look at her bone structure

it's just the good old stronk womyn meme.

Because they can't seem to get over Starcraft: Ghost getting strangled in its crib, which no one yet knows the reason for. Which is a shame, because the multiplayer looked neat for how little we saw of it, although the single player wasn't terribly inspiring outside mockups.

I'm not sure it compares to Dinklage's 'acting' in Destiny

They were really fucking quite about stopping the production of a game nearly done. Still bullshit to this day.