IT'S TIME

TRIPLE K MAFIA BACK ON THE SCENE

I hope you remember the Ben Garrison threads from some months ago, because it's time for Ten Tonne Terror of Tel-Aviv to make his comeback!

SPECIAL Allocation
He's an average man, not too weak but not very strong.
He can spot a jew's ruse a mile away.
He's kinda old; he can't run a marathon like he used to.
He's got the charm to call entire rallies to help him finish what Hitler started.
It takes a smart man to outdo the jew.
Again, he's a little old.
He's God's chosen creation to gas the kikes; the big guy pulls strings for him every now and again.

Tag Skills
They don't call him Six Million More for nothing.
With the state of computers in the Mojave, he better know how to repair a terminal. How else would he upload his cartoons?
Political cartoons don't write themselves.

Traits
Do I really need to explain this one?
He's lived through a lot, but his age makes it harder to pick up new skills.
I know that Four Eyes would be a perfect fit, but I can't pass up either of the other two. I'll make sure he's always wearing glasses regardless of that, though.

So Holla Forums, what's first on the agenda? Ben is ready and rearing for revenge against the kike that shot him!

Sorry if I can't get him looking perfect, but Gamebryo is notorious for having shit character customisation and I don't have the original save anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lGN7f
archive.is/N0kyh
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chet_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)
wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas
my.mixtape.moe/bartjp.7z
my.mixtape.moe/lyxrqb.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=vHZ2pOgEgmQ
gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/56826484
gamefaqs.com/boards/959559-fallout-new-vegas/57280847
gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/57758176/639986400
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140117182524AAC1Rn0
pastebin.com/Rp2WvYri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill fellatio day

You don't meet Veronica for quite some while.

Go and kill Joe Cobb

Skip all that and go kill her

It was Gen Barrison IIRC

How about you start with pulling the trigger on every nigger and just go from there?

Get yourself a shotgat and a proper cowboy hat.

Kill Easy Pete for being a nigger

Good plan.

At level one? And ignoring all of the trouble along the way?
What a waste of double dubs.

T'was indeed Gen Barrison, but that was an alternate universe Ben Garrison. This is actually one of Ben Garrison's descendants, Ben Garrison Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr Jr, who just uses the name Ben Garrison to make things easier. Also I didn't want to ruin the memory of Gen Barrison using this shitty character face. I just couldn't get it working this time.

That's definitely on the agenda.

That comes later.

In theory you could get a few levels and a bunch of tnt from the convicts and plant that shit on her via pickpocket. Bitch is probably marked essential though

You see, it's the slow knife, the knife that takes its time. The knife that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the bones. That's the knife that cuts deepest.

All in due time.

I don't think she's essential on hardmode.

For the love of god man, show us his stats and skills.

Put a .22 in every Jew

Wow, what a coincidence!

Just SHOW US THE STATS

Well shit, this must be done then.

Pic related.

Read the OP you illiterate coon.

Can't even remember. Last played NV on release and replaying it with mods and dlc is on the "list"

Or perhaps I'm wondering why someone would stab a whore, before throwing her from a dam?

After fully recovering under the watchful eye of Doc Mitchell, Benny G thought he'd go and have a look at the grave that was to be his. It's a sobering experience, but he knows that someone up there is looking out for him. Those kikes will pay.

He also found an Old World novelty snow globe, which he took as a lucky charm.

Patience, brother.

Now this might be too early but the real question is who will old Ben support in the war?

The candidates are

a) A tyrant who doesn't give a shit about anyone who lives on his territory as long as they stay out of his way and pay taxes.
b)A bloated corrupt republic like %currentyear% america
c)A bunch of edgy purist psychos dressed like football players
d)A robot

Neither one really touches that fourth reich aesthetic. The legion is the closest but they don't have any love for the common man.

No such thing as a free lunch, goy

After a quick stop at the local trading post, Ben found himself a suit of leather armour and a snazzy new scope for his pistol. Sure it's probably not going to be very useful, but for seventy-odd caps you can't go wrong.

Ben thinks he can get something going using his technological skills - don't you fret about that.

The way I see it, the Mojave needs someone with an iron fist to look over it. The Jew Commiefornia Republic is beholden to the interests of 'brahmin barons', the Legion is admirable but mistaken but destined to fail without a miracle in its favour, and the courier isn't exactly experienced in managing a society. House is a functionally immortal genius with what is essentially a telepathic link to an army of the most advanced combat robots in the land, as well as experience in managing a vast economic empire. The choice is obvious methinks.

A bad goy's got to do what a bad goy's got to do, or his name isn't Ben "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison.

'Yup' indeed, Easy Pete. 'Yup' indeed.

Your precious armory. Gratefully accepted.

We will need it.

Our walking holocaust is a partiot. He is an avid supporter of the Enclave.

Holy shit that was pretty fucking good.

Upon entering the saloon, Ben finds that its patrons are all none the wiser of his favour to them. A young woman by the name of Sunny Smiles, accompanied by her pet dog Cheyenne, greets Ben on his arrival and offers him a little bit of training. Being the gentleman that he is, he agrees,

Go wipe out the powder niggers

This

Child's play.

After clearing out some geckos and heroically saving the life of an aryan woman, Ben followed Sunny's advice and headed back to the Prospector Saloon in search of its owner Trudy.

Funnily enough, it seems that no one's found the nigger's body yet, or at least they haven't cared to clean it up.

tfw unironically listening to Moonman ft Ben Garrison and coming across this thread.

Take care of it, we can't have trash laying around like that.

As usual, Ben finds a nigger in its natural state, harassing white women. Unfortunately for this one, it was his last mistake.

According to Trudy this particular jiggaboo was part of a group called the Powder Gangers, and he and his buddies had been harassing the local townsfolk. Sounds like Ben's got his work cut out for him.

"Hang them where the world will see." - A. Big Guy

I have reported this thread to the ADL, SPLC, and NCAA. May gOD have mercy on your souls.

kek

God, watching down on his greatest creation fulfill his purpose, has granted Ben a level up. After quickly repairing Trudy's radio and saying his goodbyes, Ben is ready to take on the big wide world before him.

kill yourself bigot. a Great Leader of the Israeli people died today, and you make such antisemitic posts? u disgust me.

First stop, the Goodsprings petrol station! Ever eager to clean up the Mojave of subhumans, Ben finds himself agreeing to help Ringo take down the Powder Gangers. Before setting out, Ben has a poke around the building and finds himself a shotgun and a baseball tucked away in a floor safe; Ringo seems to have no problem with Ben taking them, so take them he does.

oy vey

Sunny seems eager to join the defence, but evidently she still hasn't noticed that the porch monkey is absent from the saloon. I guess that shows you just how much the townsfolk care about him.

Chet seems positively Hebraic. Between the nose and his reluctance to part with merchandise for the greater good, Ben has half a mind to gun him down on the spot. Still, after a bit of smooth talking he agreed to open up his shop to the town, so he gets to live.

For now.

Don't trust the bartender. She has a Chinese operative manual in her house.

YES
E
s

I hope it wasn't an oven incident.

Was it New Vegas where you needed oven parts for a flamethrower? If so, that should be a definite weapon for Ben "pulling a nine on the welfare line" Garrison.

Here comes the coons, travelling in a troupe as expected. They don't call Ben the patron saint of ethnic cleansing for nothing, but with the townsfolk at the ready as well, they don't stand a chance

Oh really now? Ben will have to scope this out once the Powder Niggers are done with.

It's like poetry.

Check 'em.

Before they could even make it to the townsfolk, Ben dropped them all faster than a nigger drops out of school. Full of loot, rearing to go, and most importantly now with a proper hat, Ben sets his sights on the world beyond.

Been tempted to create and catalogue my adventures in Fallout 4 as a Garrison-tier Nazi thanks to the SS uniform mod and Swastika flag mods I got. That has encouraged me further.

God no, go home geymurgurl.

I don't think you belong here.

What do about Super Mutants? They are literally the übermench and few "damaged ones" can be cured.

If you missed the other threads you can check them out below.

archive.is/lGN7f
archive.is/N0kyh

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE

Even Frank Horrigan had to die, son. The only good mutie is a dead mutie.

Oh, so this is just New Vegas flavoured shitposting. Okay carry on.

THEY'RE ALL PART OF ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE, DON'T BE A RACIST BIGOT.

Alright folks, the ethnic exploits of Ben 'radical racist' Garrison will return after a short break of around 20 minutes. Next on the agenda is scoping out Trudy's house for that Chinese spy manual and formulating a plan to wipe out the Powder Gangers.

Stay tuned!

Oh boy! I can't wait for the next episode of Ben Garrison and his adventures
Any speculations?

He discovers Trudy is a gypsy and is a lesbian sleeping with Sunny.

Which you can help finding a cure, mind you these fuckers are on a different level altogether and shake off schizophenia.

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. This is Mr. Ben Garrison. Thank you very, very much for listening.

Back to business then. Let's pay Trudy a visit, shall we?

I'm fucking giddy
Last threads were so comfy

Disgusting! Looks like Trudy is both a coal burner and a communist.

there's no place for coalburners in the wasteland, kill both of them

I'm more surprised by the floating gun behind Trudy.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Oh, and it turns out that the others didn't appreciate Ben's efforts very much, so he purged them too. The only possible reasons they could object is because they're all either communists, race traitors, or both! Even the poor woman we saved earlier was in on it. What a shame.

Despite their struggles, they were no match for The Racial Pain Hurricane.

It's for the best. Liberal sympathizers are as bad as the subhumans they try to protect. Time to move on to move on to the nigger den: a literal prison.

Seems that we have a fan amongst the townsfolk! Chet is appreciative of Ben's service to the community, with his actions supposedly reminding Chet of himself in some ways. Needless to say that anyone who supports the kike krushin' kampaign is a friend of Ben's.

Search his home, there could be evidence of his heritage.

There is no way a real kike would approve of Ten Ton Terror of Tel Aviv's methods. Chet was an upstanding honest white man all along! He was merely working undercover among the degenerates to sell Ben supplies and now that the coast is clear he is giving him wares at 100% price.

Chet needs to be purged as well. God knows how long he lived next to the degenerates without doing anything about it.

Forgot my reaction image

Chet may have a big nose, but by the looks of it he's got an even bigger heart. The poor man must've been trapped amidst a town of degenerates, and didn't choose share his products with them because he wanted them to die in the attack. It all makes sense!

What? Jesus christ I have 1k hours in this game and I never knew

And so, tonight's showing of the exploits of Ben Garrison come to a close. Tune in next time when we take the fight to the Powder Gangers!

Real talk now: I promise I'll keep the save files and the accompanying Mod Organiser profile safe from deletion or change, but I can't promise a timely completion of the game any time soon. I'll probably get around to doing some more tomorrow, but it won't be around the same time unfortunately; it's currently 5:33am here in 'roo land, and I don't plan on staying up this long again.

I can basically assure you it's a result of either the JSawyer mod or Yukichigai's unofficial patch.

When I play I like to neatly line up like that the bodies of innocents I find while piling up all the vermin I kill. For example, if (assuming I'm not siding with the Legion) I see a Legion patrol attack and kill the members of a caravan and then come after me, the legionaries get piled up while the innocent mercenary and merchant trader get neatly and respectfully laid out on the side of the road.

For some reason bodies no longer despawn in Freeside so I now have massive piles of dead thugs on every other street corner.

God bless you user.

See you later, Ben, I hope this starts becoming a thread occasionally.

The wiki says:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chet_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)

I don't think most mods would add spoken lines to an already existing character.

That she owns such literature implies nothing more than an interest in it. I have read various Marxist/Libertarian literature to fully appreciate how retarded and cancerous it is, yet not internalized it. You need more evidence.

No, but they could restore cut content.

Looking forward to next time you glorious mad cunt

Makes sense that not many people would have seen it then. Usual playthroughs have you either kill Cobb's gang or the townsfolk. Rarely do you do both unless you're fucking around.

I tried to make Elliot Rodgers but instead made a more decomposed version of him.

Somebody go get the molerats.

Reported for anti semitism, racist content and hate speech.

Alright boys, I've taken a shot at remaking The Man Who Inspired Hitler with New Vegas Redesigned 4.2 installed, but I'm still not satisfied with it. What do you guys think? I tried as hard as I could to get it looking good but I just can't manage it, at least not with the available bases. I'll give it another crack with a default base and NVR customisation, but I sincerely doubt it'll look as good as the first version I had back in the old threads.

How I wish I hadn't lost those saves.

Any good new Vegas commie mods ?
plz no bully

What the actual fuck is the resolution on those textures, Jesus Christ.

I don't remember NV looking THIS bad.

This is with NMC's Large Texture Pack installed, but that doesn't affect characters or equipment in any way - only the world and scenery & furniture within it. For character faces in the latest screenshots I'm running New Vegas Redesigned 4.2, and the armour and weapons are default on the highest settings. Also, I'm not running any AA or the like since it shits on my system and I can honestly live without it for this game.

Oh, also Fellout removes the various coloured tints from the game, thus drawing more attention to the textures.

bretty gud

I've got ENBoost, NMC's Large Texture Pack, Fellout, and FNVLODGen all active, and I've cranked up all of the LOD and shadow options to max; the only thing that's not all the way up is AA.

Speed and stability > no jaggies, especially for Gamebryo.

When is the next shoah gonna be?

Alright folks, which version of Ben are we going with, New Vegas Redesigned or vanilla New Vegas? I want to know before I do the next part.

Checking those quads. and New Vegas Redesigned so we can shorten it to NVR-Ben G.

Why would anyone be proud to be black?
Your whole fucking race is addicted to crack
I'm Moonman representing white power
I stack bodies higher than Trump Tower
Control the memes
Control the planet
Fascism is back and the left can't stand it

i liked the old one better but it's your choice, also nice quads fam

Tell me about Ben, why does he wear the glasses?

I think this one's better.
Maybe make the head a bit less thin? It's fine either way.

He looks too young and eyes are too big.

U okay bro?

checked

Kek really gets around!

this

Those are some nice quads. Let's go with vanilla those textures and lighting are just weird.

Alright, I've taken in your feedback and given it another shot. How's he looking now?

Can I get the save file and mod list?

If you throw the save file into Mod Organiser you can get it to tell you which plugins you're missing; go to the 'Saves' tab, right click the save you're interested in, and click 'Fix Mods…'. Most (not all) of my load order comes from the Fear and Loathing modding guide, as well as a few adjustments I made on my own. The archive I've linked below contains the save files - extract them to Fallout New Vegas\ModOrganizer\profiles\your profile name\saves.

Fear and Loathing guide: wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas
Save files (VANILLA FACES - NO NEW VEGAS REDESIGNED): my.mixtape.moe/bartjp.7z

New Vegas Redesigned save file: my.mixtape.moe/lyxrqb.7z
New Vegas Redesigned install guide for Mod Organiser: youtube.com/watch?v=vHZ2pOgEgmQ

Alright, I'm running out of options here, so I'm hoping that one of you boys could possibly help me out. Absolutely out of nowhere after a little time of playing, my first person viewmodel will start to fall off the screen and disappear, only to quickly fall back to position from the top of the screen and then once again disappear a few times over. Every search I've ever done on this issue over the years has turned up nothing. For example:

gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/56826484 - No solution gamefaqs.com/boards/959559-fallout-new-vegas/57280847 - No solution gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/57758176/639986400 - No solution ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140117182524AAC1Rn0 - No solution

My load order: pastebin.com/Rp2WvYri

Vid related.

Ayy