WE

WE

GAY

Is it bad that i actually find this more interesting than Marvel's typical crap?

The funny thing is you know that they're still goddamn niggers because they didn't think of sharing their advanced technology with the rest of the world.
Also, what tension is there if the niggersuit can just take a magazine right to the face without having a single scratch? At least Tony Stark's armour was somewhat destructible and had an energy limit. I'm guessing the writers weren't smart enough to even add a plot device that would make it seem at all like every fight wasn't already stacked towards Black Power Panther.

no the funny thing is niggers view this complete fiction as something to be proud of

Duh, they're niggers.

(((Jews))) more likely.

Why doesn't black panther share his wealth with the rest of the niggers in Africa? He's in a rich city surrounded by aids riddled slums.

>a movie called Black Panther is the latest major (((hollywood))) production
The absolute state of cinema.

Actually, the proud kangz living in Africa are pretending to be poor and have aids to not upset the white devil who might steal their advanced technology if he sees what riches they own. That has already happened before after all.

Black Panther is a mary-sue.

Xenophile communist power fantasy.

The AIDS is to keep the white devil from harvesting their priceless melanin.

No, he's literally a black power fantasy. I'm not even 8/pol/, but even Holla Forums will acknowledge Black Panther is a shit character.

He reads like a little rich black kid on the playground coming up with his ideal character. He has no real powers, but steals elements from a ton of other characters.
-Country has technology far more advanced than anywhere on Earth.
-However it's also highly spiritual and has magical powers.
-He's also a king and ruler over this land.
-Routinely travels to the US to beat up racists for no explicable reason.
-Technically has no super powers, but takes a special herbal potion that has an effect similar to the super soldier serum.
-His country has the world's only supply of a special magical metal called "Vibranium" which is what his suit is made of and makes him immune to all harm.
-Name directly references the Black Panther Movement, although like everything Marvel has ripped off over the years someone always pops out to say "That's not true! The Marvel writer who came up with him was roommates with the creator of that thing, and released the comic months before the other person came up with their idea!" I've seen this argued for Black Panther, Man-Thing vs Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol vs X-Men.

To top it all off the character is the favorite pet of every far left black writer to ever work for Marvel, most notably Hudlin. Among other things that have been done under such writers: Storm's backstory is re-written to be that she was saved by BP in Africa and becomes his subservient wife. BP goes to America to mock our cultural inadequacies such as "gas burning cars" with his crew of super-niggas who are all tough and masculine and mock and repeatedly cuck their white government entourage. Wakanda explains the rest of the world is simply too immature and not ready for things like the cure for cancer and infinite food. Oh you see, they've solved all of mankind's problems in Wakanda, but they refuse to share this with the rest of the world.

Lmao, that's what congo niggers believe about rape on white women (or anything they can get their dicks into)

You're right about Black Panther but Holla Forums is shit.

I would rather have a new Blade movie.

He sure is light skinned for an African Royal

What's that supposed to mean Holla Forumstard?Stay off our fucking board.

t. Holla Forumstard

Black Vulcan movie when?

so nothing new in terms of hollywood, still i might go see this and find out what my black co-workers think of it.

Thas what whitey get for not sharing he stuff with us!
*posted from new iPhone

I thought the same. As much as I am sick of snowflake shit I also don't want to see anymore goofy Marvel roll call movies where every comic character in their history flips onto the screen makes a quip then exits while manchildren in the audience laugh.

I don't know anything about Black Panther and I never see dorks dressed up as him at Reddit gatherings, that automatically makes Panther better than Marvel's other stuff.

I was created entirely by whites though….
just like peanut butter and flying pyramids

And in the end the movie will be your usual MCU flick. Don't believe trailers.

It must suck being black. I say let the jigs have this one.

I would buy that emoji, it looks comfy.

The bad guy has his own suit so he could go toe to toe with him.

Homosexuality is inherently an African thing, we should all embrace it.

I agree honey

Good Anime

Le BASED MCU VIEWERS
read the comics for once you fucking fags.MCU always get the stories warped.