Tom Tom Delonge & To The Stars Academy - UFOs confirmed?

Can't believe I haven't seen a thread on this shit yet.
Some of you guys probably saw the Joe Rogan on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

After watching I immediately assumed this guy is a scam artist and totally full of shit.
Well that's what I thought until I saw John Podesta link to his company on his official Twitter account (pic related)
wtf does this all mean? I honestly have no idea what to make of it, does this mean aliens are real?
quick rundown:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com

article from the pozzed huffington post (still the best written one I could find)
archive.is/LALcd

Please help me unpack this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54984
vimeo.com/147708028
dropbox.com/sh/76ars1v1bu63aik/AADNmNzROc-dYw_sH0bUEyC6a?dl=0
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gee OP, do you think that maybe podesta is deflecting attention off of something

perhaps, but does that discount the fact that this other dude is claiming the existence of aliens and the CIA and all these deep state guys (who are real legit people with distinguished careers) backing him up are what? lying?

no OP, you don't think people would go around telling lies to cover other shit up do you. Thats would just be out of the ordinary.

So deep state is about to trick the entire world into believe aliens are real to deflect from what their about to do?
Shouldn't we be on this shit and disproving it ASAP?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

There's 29 results for him in the Podesta Emails (pic related)
I'm gonna start digging, feel free to join

Podesta-the-molesta trying to move the spotlight off of his brother and himself, the DNC, and Killery.

yes actually we should. the alien shit is also a lead in to project bluebeam. but skippy just wants to distract from his pedo rings and his brother and him getting fucked over right now

redpill me on project bluebeam

Leaked email attachments from wikileaks

Tom Delonge is being utilised as an agent of disinformation, possibly unwittingly so, possibly under coercion. This was abundantly clear from the outset of his ‘campaign’. Listen to some of the first interviews he gave on the subject with George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM and attempt to refute this, I doubt you will be able to.

Bluebeam in summary is a plan to project a holographic simulation of an Ayy invasion or first contact event in a bid to unite (e.g. seize control over) a majority of the world population.

What evidence do you have for this? very interested

TWO YEARS

But to be merciful: satano-kikes ushering in a one-world government and possibly materializing demonic entities under the guise of fake ayyl contact using advanced holographics and top-secret highly advanced aircraft.

Nice, you were faster.

No, really. Fucking
TWO YEARS

Investigate that shit yourself, spoonfeeding is for niggers.

There is decades of information written on the subject, search and you will find more than you could possibly want to consume. Some suggest that it has abandoned as a plan because the improvements in civilian-tier technology would render it too easily debunked.

Hey guys its your normal everyday pol member here to talk about celebrities!

Possibly. Perhaps the same reason they "lost" 700 boxes of original moon-landing footage. Shit looks so obviously fake to modern eyes, better try to bury it all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes

i only got into this because of the JRE episode and made this thread right after looking at the latest podesta pizzagate tweets and i scrolled down to see he was promoting this alien shit
stop trying to derail another podesta investigation thread

Maybe or maybe that footage isn’t fake but rather reveals truths about our Moon that they are not comfortable sharing with us. Maybe there really are ruins up there. Maybe Hoagland isn’t a crank implausible but possible.

Daily reminder that all talk about aliens/new world order/mk ultra/goVerNment AssAssins/satan/god/kikeonstick/horoscopes/magik is the oldest psychological warfare technique in the book. The people who push this shit are senior citizens who need assistance shitting spreading FEAR so the retarded goyim don't realize that they can just beat the fuck out of every old person standing in their way. There is no unstoppable super organized mega intelligent government. These people are fucking morons, and that is why movements like this even happen. If any one us were running an intelligence agency we could have fucked this movement on day one. Sure, the ALTRIGHT has been infiltrated by schizophrenic kikes, but there is nothing stopping what started here. Now stop being pussies and go destroy the federal reserve so we can create a currency that isn't backed by nothing but rats nose hairs. You can start by destroying whoever is blackmailing Trump/his family so he can actually come through on that badass preelection manifesto instead of getting raped by Israeli cocks and trying to "improve" society by sending us back to the fucking Victorian ages. The Pence/Sessions WE GOTTA DESTROY THE GAYS AND WEED shit is definitely gonna get alot done in the 21st fucking century. We DEFINITELY shouldn't focus on the fact that the entire world economy is a fucking pyramid scheme.

Lots of people that are against the establishment get lots of airtime. Nobody who was actually speaking the truth and trying to accomplish anything ever got CIAd. Alex Jones is a fucking war hero dude. There is no such thing as controlled opposition. Continue to give your mana to these people who are are definitely trying to stop making millions of dollars a year talking.

Possibly - if one believes in the Moon being an actual, physically reachable object in the first place.

Never heard about that guy.

Your word salad doesn't make any sense, those are all completely different topics, and the rest of your garbled post isn't much better. Are you on speed?

There's no thread becomes Tom Delonge is a fucking stooge and already being rejected by the UFO crowd. Guy works hand-in-hand with Dr. Greer, who worked hand-in-hand with Podesta and is sponsored by a Rothschild. Dr. Greer is quite happy to be friends with and supported by Podesta and Rothschilds.

Literally how

Would you believe a known liar?

>vimeo.com/147708028
>dropbox.com/sh/76ars1v1bu63aik/AADNmNzROc-dYw_sH0bUEyC6a?dl=0

Did anyone save this shit right after the leaks happened?

Why is Pedosta involved in all this? Is it a diversion from his kid diddling? Seems too convenient.

Half of whom are stooges and disinfo agents themselves.

No surprise there.

I'm not an ayyl guy. UFOs, in the strict sense - unidentified flying objects - do definitely exist, but I completely reject the extraterrestrial, flesh-and-blood ayyl hypothesis. Pic related.

This. "Okay go- I mean guys, maybe I ritually sodomized and killed a few dozen kids, but - hey, over there! Alienzz!!"

Here's a rundown:

Oh OK, The hypothesis you subscribe to is reasonable, personally I think it is both.

Define "out there".

Sounds like the plot from X-Files. Evidence?

Perhaps, perhaps not. He's deep into the occult, a child killer and a proven liar, though.

Demonic entities and flesh-and-blood entities from other planets both existing? Possibly… if "space" is real in the first place. It all depends on how much we can trust government agencies like NASA and their equivalents from other countries.

this is where the conspiracy people lose me

There aren't "the" "conspiracy people". You investigate shit, ask your own questions and come to your own conclusions. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody's gonna hold your hand, and there are many different kinds of red pills out there.

Out in the world

The government wont confirm or deny the existence of UFOs. They only silently confirm in military documentation that things have been seen they cannot explain.

What do you mean perhaps. He is known for being into UFO stuff. His leaked emails even showed he talked about it. Hell, it was supposedly John that had Bill Clinton look into it when he got to the White House.

Ok, understood.

Agree.

Ok, you're right, it's just that "UFO stuff" covers a huge territory, with very different strands of opinion and investigation. I didn't dig through his mails; what specifically does he claim or believe?

all the people feeding delonge his info arent even in the real space program, they only have half the real info and they are just scamming shekels

Well, it works for Elon Musk…

I guess you bookend your fucking babble with contradictions.

Niggermong unfamiliar with B L UE B E AM

This is the ultimate kike plan.

Delonge is being spoonfed by CIA crooks. There has been an episode on Joe Rogan Podcast and he was the guest. He got his ass handled to him. He alwas said "Ugh I just know, they told me but I can't prove you." "I can't tell you" He became another CIAyy shill telling second hand fairytales about anal probing.
Many anons here said that this is some project bluebeam shit to condition us to believe the ayys are attacking us instead of the germans with that technology so the awakening will be stopped. Some anons, inlcuding me believe that ayys are demons and these abductions are similar to the medieval texts abut demonic posession experiences. Is the deep state making this a positive thing now?

Not to mention that he was super coked up on the Joe Rogan podcast. Watch clips of it again and pay attention to the scatter brain mile a minute verbal diarrhea and constant sniffles. Cokehead.

How fucking new are you? You sound like a shill trying to promote this gay ass project THAT WAS MADE BY A HOLLYWOOD PROGRESSIVE WHO IS USING THIS PROJECT TO SHILL FOR THE DEMOCRATS

Tome Delonge admits this in the podesta e-mails. Which were released a fucking year ago. Which you would already know about if you weren't such a clueless newfag.

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50448