There are faggots on Holla Forums sad because the studio that made this pile of shit went under

OH NO

OH NO

ITS ALL EA FAULT THEY DIN DU NOTHIN WRONG DEY BE THE GUD GUYS

OH NO

I HOPE I DIDNT START A NEW MEME, ALREADY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR A COUPLE BACK ON THE OLD CUCKCHAN
YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE SO COOL USNG MY MEMES AND DONT EVEN KNOW IM AMONGST YOU

Battlefront 2

Never forget.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

shit thread
sage

HI REDDIT 10/10 POST ALWAYS BRINGING THE QUALITY STUFF

it was halfway decent honestly, I liked how late game you actually had to plan a little, you couldnt just wing it just cause style there was a minor amount of oper8ing operashunally. Also china v merka in venezuela, wew, the game is banned there iirc, I wonder if you get a paycheck from the pentagon for a story like that, i fuckin hope so

liked saboteur too, even though it was kinda shit, also dat Full Spectrum I finished that in like one session for some reason

Name anything good about this game other than the "everything is made out of paper "physics""

One of the worst sandbox games i ever played and i played crap like Torrent3, Assasins Creed and Mad Max

WHAT A LOSER CAN EVEN GET DOUBLES HOW YOU KEEP LIVING BEING THIS MUCH OF A FAILURE HAHAHAHA

nuke

How far into the game do you get it? I played like 3 missions and am already done with this shit

KILL THEM ALL JIMMY DO US PROUD

theres lots of bad shit you can say about it for sure, the building physics are laughable but at least its better than indestructible buildings I guess.

If I had to defend this game or point out something that is unique I would say its the open world game that does the best job of giving you a warzone atmosphere, especially if you play long enough for the chinese and burgers to invade.

it does a decent job of making you feel like you arent the center of attention, i.e the different factions fight each other, and you actually have to plan ahead late game, you need to plan your route, the weapons you will use, and the ordinance/vehicles.

best moments of this game for me was doing all the hostage extraction missions late game, it actually lives up to its name then, you feel like a "contractor" ruthlessly profitting off of some fubar baghdad style

also the ordinance of course, there is still no other game I can think of where you can just say

If i remember correctly things also stay broken, thats one of my biggest pet peeves in vidya, damage/bodies/debris dissapearing, it can completely ruin a game(most recent example being nudoom, the bodies fucking dissapear in doom, good jaab mehthesda 5 stars)

I can understand if someone claims this game is shit and they arent wrong, but it still has its moments and can scratch an itch or two

worth a pirate

the beginning is pretty awful no doubt, takes quite a while to ramp up

well if you count all the furries, then yes Holla Forums is full of faggots.

Don't forget the ponyfags or whatever's left of them.

its fun

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

WOO BUMPER CARS

OP, why do you want to hurt me

Reminder that this was thing.

snowmobile with miniguns

the swimming

Stop hollering like a nigger, OP. Everyone's gone to shit post 2007.

Wew

ITS WAS YOU TRYING TO GET DOUBLES AND THEN DELETING YOUR POSTS AFTER FAILING MISERABLY?

I SAW IT EVERYTIME

WEW