South Africa Race War?

Yesterday thousands of white South Africans wore black in protest of farm murders that are ignored by the South African government. iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/blackmonday-thousands-across-sa-protest-against-farm-murders-11770823

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse. Moving 4.5 million people and resettling them anywhere overseas in a short amount of time would require an operation 1000x bigger than d-day. It isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
twitter.com/RightWingGent/status/925022234279907328
honeypot/Q5ACRB4
news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Holla Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities.

I made a discord to temporarily organise anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further.

gg/GxRtB

gg/GxRtB

gg/GxRtB

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Is Good Hope still a thing or was King Cornelius suicided by a hundred level 1 machete niggers?
A white dominated Khoisan led confederation fighting ANC niggerdom has a better chance on the international scene to not become another Rhodesia.

Have you considered allying with King Cornelius? The Khoi might be able to take in the non combatant women and children, while providing support to your cause, the thread's here .

Great minds think alike user.

Sorry our cucked PM (weed man) refused to help your people in their time of need. Know that there are Canadians that support you though.

It was never a thing. It's like an Apache guy from a random town in Arizona saying he's the King of the U.S and getting someone to take a picture and post on Faceberg.

That sucks brother, it's a shame because his claim has more legitimacy than the bantu filth.

(checked)
I saw this thread on halfchan earlier, different discord link though. Same guy?

Meme it. Nothing is beyond our reach.

My brother and I will come when needed, provided the war here in America hasn't started yet. Not a richfag though so most of our money would be spent getting there. Will there be barracks of some degree provided for volunteers? Even a marginally safe area to make a camp would suffice.

DISCORD LINK EXPIRED

NEW LINK

/8zvC3S

/8zvC3S

/8zvC3S

NEW LINK

Hi, FBI.

discord inv is expired, new link?

because of the discord link? The guy specifically states that this is a nonviolent preparation.

How many guns do you have? never enough
How can those interested send more guns your way?

As I've said this is not mercenary recruitment, this is humanitarian aid preparation. Guns are secondary. This will not be a war of men, it will be one of displaced women and children.

kill yourself Holla Forums

For each kaffir you kill, there's an Afrikaner family that will live another day.

Afrikaners are about 5% of the population. The primary concern is their survival. As of now they are completely surrounded by hostile forces. The first goal is to see the vulnerable parts of the Afrikaner and Boer nations removed to a safe location.

OP, what percentage of White South Africans do you think are racially aware? I have (had) a South African friend living abroad whom I tried to redpill and he broke off contact…the Amy Biehl case is another incident that makes me doubt how many Whites in SA really "get it." What do you think?

I'm in their discord. Is full of people, including South Africans. The Admin is pretty adamant he doesn't want shekels or genocidal Holla Forumsacks.

It really is difficult to say what race relations are like. On the surface people get along fine in the workplace, school or uni and are pretty cordial to one another. There is a weird simmering tension that pops up on occasion. I guess in the end most sane people don’t want conflict or bloodshed. As for being cucked or non-cucked, it’s also hard to say. I suppose everyone is aware that things might turn ugly at some point. The difference is in how people react to it. I think liberals here try to overcompensate by being too conciliatory and trying their darnedest to keep up the rainbow nation facade. Sure there are some fringe lunatics and coal burners, but I like to believe even they know if the SHTF they’re in just as deep shit as the rest of us.
As for our black twitter, they know they are a protected class. Despite the inflammatory things that get said, they never get prosecuted or even warned. Try the same shit as a whitey and you’ll end up being arrested for hate speech and incitement to violence before you hit the post button.

M8, I do not doubt the soundness of your strategy, but these people, both during relocation and after, will require protection. Armed protection.

You'll be surprised how many Afrikaners still live in libshit la-la land, especially in Capetown.

Wew…

This, south africans are cucked to shit. tbh if they want to drown in a sea of niggers let them and hope they serve as an example to the rest of us.
No treating niggers nices means they wont rip your head off and use your woman as a fuck puppet. Your kids too, just look at farm murders pics, theyre all manson family murders

I saw the Black Monday protest via twatter, man the niggers were PISSED. They were chimping out all over the place bleating about dey whyte farmer be raycis n shiett, and how dare the boer want to avoid the fate that meets 19,000 niggers annually, by the hands of their own retarded nigger brethren. Thankfully I saw a surprising number of boers on twatter challenging the blacks for their obvious idiocy.

Not as many as we'd hope. SA is actually my number one argument against accelerationism; if white libshits exist there in force, and the reality of their situation hasn't caused their heads to explode, then there's absolutely no hope of some "great racial awakening" anywhere else.

This. Survival at this point is all that matters.

I wonder what the ratio of Anglofaggot to actual Boer is there? Not saying the boers are super special based people, but genuinely curious.

Plenty of Anglos (and kikes) there, but historically, the Anglo hangaround has always been Natal, especially Durban. Funny how they have always bleated about assimilation and reconciliation, yet most of them still do not speak a word of Afrikaans.

No desire for genocide here. I see commies being commies and the potential to lessen the suffering of what I assume are good people. Send an inv if you want another hand and mind to help. If not, best of luck.

[email protected]

There's a new invite link here>>10829469

Maybe that was true in the past before the internet could redpill people en masse and back when people trusted the media. It's still true for the most part today, where old boomers and unenlightened normies buy the Jewish narratives. But things are changing now, somewhere between 10-30% of the population all across the West are on our side. If they tried pulling off what happened in South Africa in the 90s now, it would have turned violent. But back then virtually everyone could only go to a compromised source to get their news and no counteracting force existed like we do now.

Seems like a church-cuck. They're always the ones in SA who claim to be neutral and just want peace between blacks and whites. Absolute morons

lol if whites left SA it would collapse faster than Rhodesia did with Zimbabwe levels of inflation. Whites and to a lesser extent Indians and chinks are the only ones keeping that shitskin shithole up.

Interesting, and good point on the anglos not learning Afrikaans, I never thought about that before.

Hopefully you're right, I just want to strengthen white solidarity as much as possible. Making whites in America and Europe aware of the history and current condition of the boers is key in this regard I think, because it shows EXACTLY what happens when whites become a dangerously small minority.

You haven't seen shit.

Those mulatto babies will not save his wife from being raped or him from being murdered by the rampaging Blacks.

America is not too far behind you, Boerbros.

I see America's future being like South America rather than Africa nigger though. Spics will be majority, spics and the retarded whites still left will vote for communism again like in South America, it will fail miserably for the hundredth time, and if there are any white areas left they'll be the best parts of the country just like in South America. The parliament will also look white as a European one like in South America because only whites will be able to run anything resembling decent and even shitskins will know this.

There was a story going around in the 80's, about some Italian coming to visit an Anglo family in SA. After dinner, as a sign of courtesy, he decided to thank his hosts for their hospitality in what little Afrikaans he knew. The hostess gave him a nasty look and said "You are not a local, so you are not familiar with how things are here, but I don't want to hear that barbarous language in my house again."
Anglos, despite being total cunts to Boers for the entirety of their history, kicking them out of their homes and genociding a fuckton of them, aggressively refused to assimilate. Unsurprisingly, a vast majority of anti-apartheid activists were Anglos and kikes.

With China already there stealing resources and the US "fighting ISIS", they'll use the locals to fight a proxy war like Syria. End result: massive black population reduction. With a projected 4 billion by 2100, they might as well get the ball rolling before it spirals out of control.
IMO the government will be too busy dealing with the inevitable civil war (black vs black) to worry about whites in the middle of nowhere.

The man who attempted to assassinate Verwoerd first was an Anglo.

Wikipeda says there are 5.6 million whites in Africa, is it true? If so, what is going on in Angola which holds 200,000 whites there? We need to bring every white in Africa home.

Godfuckingdamnit, I just took a look at SA plebbit out of curiosity, and it's a 100%, full-blown cuckfest about how the White farmer protests "divide us" and "forment racial hatred" and "violate the fragile peace".
These people are really beyond salvation.

Anything is possible, user. Im an Arizonian and i for one, support our new Apache Overlords

Die Juden want whites to feel like they did, surrounded by people inferior to them with murderous intent.

It doesn't specify Whites notice the capital letterbeing the only ones to protest anywhere in the article you linked. Nor does it state that "thousands" dressed in black.
First paragraph and already you've misrepresented the article and presented the protest as some kind of right-wing, White-exclusive event when it isn't.
It's almost as if you're misrepresenting this tiny protest against violence directed towards farmers as a huge White uprising in need of (((funding))), all that's missing is the hand-over to an e-celeb off of 8ch.
and here it is
>youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
TRS/Kekistan/kosher-right e-celeb and cohort of psycho sinead.
SINEAD MCCARTHY HAS BEEN TRYING TO USE SOUTH AFRICA AS A REVENUE STREAM FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW
tl;dr these disgusting pieces of shit see White murders in S.A as a nice polemic to fill their shekel pouches.

Video related, proof of the cancer. Proof of the kike.

I don't want anyone's shekels

Could we meme into existence white SA refugee resettlement in the US? Maybe Dr. Professor President Trump would listen to us and let fashy SA whites enter the US. Would fuck over the cucks and dindus left behind, and benefit the US, but I can understand that a not of uncucked boers would rather fight than leave.

Lees-comprehensie is nie jou spesialisie nie, nè?

Never leave your country to niggers. Kill the niggers and set up borders.
Land lost cannot be regained easily

what you wrote is why you'll lose this "war" if it ever happens and you're having any kind of influence over it

Give a perm link

Whites everywhere by now have gotten the message that their future is of either ethnic conflict or lifelong indignity. I wash my hands of it, they will make their choice not to resist and there will be no sympathy from me. How much of their neuroticism am I supposed to bear? Let them hug a nigger approaching them with a machete. Let them clap along at gunpoint and be forced to smile while their daughters are raped right in front of them. This is their resistance to evil. This is how they fight, by letting niggers do whatever they want to them. So I won't hear the complaints when niggers cut their arms off ot slice out a side of their stomach or they start getting beheaded. They want to feel like they're hot shit and superior while gorging themselves on narcotic media which has a laughing track behind it and shitting all over anyone who says to organize now while you are numerous enough to save more lives. But no, it has to always be necessity and never valor or courage or any other sort of responsibility. You have to die like dogs, scattered and aimless, you have to fight when you are weakest. So you are dogs and should be treated like dogs. I am tired of waiting and I am tired of having to bear this cuckoldish appeasement as if I am supposed to identify with this race of hedonists and sympathize. I havr foregone selfish endeavors for the sake of promoting white consciousness, becausr I once experienced the pain of losing something close to me. Why didn't I just become a cynical brat in perpetuity and lie? Why not just become a libshit? Why not a Jew that gets off on seeing you in pain inbetween my work shift?

Your children don't have the luxury of time. Other white children do not. And none of the cucks care.

I wish I could be fucking done with this and ignore it all, but since I depend on whites in the future to protect me from roaming niggers and to stop the apparatus of genocide before it takes complete control, I can't ignore it. Imagine droves of niggers murdering whites with impunity and it never being reported on in the media. A whole town erased by niggers and not one peep from media. Imagine them actively covering it up and succeeding completely. That's your technocratic Jewish future. Imagine the internet full of Turing AIs that comment like a human does and they are trying to keep you deaf and dumb and stupid. There is your future of having NO way to even organize or even encounter wrongthink while you are systematically genocided. It is the only reason I am here and acting like a Paul Revere at all, becayse I do not want that future for my kids or any white kids.

The first pic dialogue is the most amazing. The bitch refuses to admit that her two black spawn are essentially the reason why she has two black sons. Doesn't surprise me because she sounds like a feminist or general leftist bitch.

hi fbi

All you fucks going on about how whites should just leave Suid Afrika. They won't. Would you leave your country when the shit hits the fan? And if yes, why are you on this board? Do you have any pride or dignity?
South Africa will be very important for the white race and instrumental to our survival. Do not take Van Rensburg's prophecies lightly, as a lot have already come to be.

Not all whites are lost. More young white females voted for Trump than young white "males" with buzzfeed levels of low T.

When you're faced with a such a situation, you save the portion that can be saved, so only the uncucked whites will be allowed into any new civilisation we may created. And you always kill a traitor before an enemy.

rxRGmS

Will you please outdo the serbs by a longshot and make Srebrenica look like trayvon in comparison?

friend it says its invalid or has expired

Okay, this one won''t expire

/Q5ACRB4

Rooineks deserve to be wiped out.

Nigger add the slash

my id and shit is visible just friend me

I'll give mine cus I can't see shit. Spiderman2#4791

Murdoch Chan is the most reasonable one of the lot, tbh. With that said, this video is great. The only problem with it is the lax attitude towards Murdoch Murdoch's weeb race mixing degeneracy bullshit.

Im pretty sure most of the non-newfag and shill posters here already know that shit is wrong. Ive had great success getting people more interested the depths of the problem before the civilized world today with these videos.

Come on, nothing redpills faster and more effectively than humor. Everyone here knows this. I think humor is more powerful than IRL experiences, as humor evokes a real honest emotion, and IRL experiences can be muddied up by intense denial.

This twitter posting….

twitter.com/RightWingGent/status/925022234279907328

It's not just that they wont it's that they cant
Western governments and their kikes refuse to give refugee status to these guys living in the snakepit and want to hand it off to jamal and his thirty brothers and uncles bumming eachother in the desert.
Because giving refugee status to south africans would break the narrative.

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

Cant even say jew or kike yet

Could you find me just one nigger in this picture from OPs article? What Is next thing you're going to say, that the ANC are the real racists? You can't have a protest labeled as being "white" for reasons I'm sure are obvious. But that doesn't change the fact that it is most certainly a white movement. Kinda like how in America the GOP isn't labeled as a party for whites but just so happens to be 90% white.
From OP's article
So hundreds of people went to just one monument, this, plus all the protests in others city's likely equal in the thousands. I trust OP numbers given that he actually lives in SA.
What is wrong with their video? Unless… You're not a Allah forgive me for typing this (((civic nationalist))) are you?

Even if OP's numbers aren't completely accurate, or if the protestors are fact multicultural, it doesn't take anything away from the rest of his post which is a scary look into our future. Why are you nit picking? Why are you sperging out about e-clebs? HMMM?

anglos would not be very eternal if they did assimilate user

this is why we have to destroy shia's efforts
he is controlling the plebs against us
FUCKING GET THAT FLAG FRENCHIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once the white people start fighting back, the United States for Greater Israel will invade.

Bump

OP from yesterday. This was the ANC government's official response.

The Holla Forumsack humanitarian brigade is organizing.

honeypot/Q5ACRB4

lmao guess i need to lurk more

Source on the statement

Niggers are bloodthirsty subanimals. Even crows don't peck each others eyes out, but niggers murder each other for very little reason at all.

This is how I feel about the US as well. Even if it all comes tumbling down and we end up like SA I will never run away. Because this is my land.

for those that care, a second rate news channel has reportet on south afrika.
so far its the only report i have seen at all but its better then nothing.

Look at this deeply concerned white gentleman that wears a cute little cap. Here he writes about how racist it is to be against the deaths of the hands that feed a nation.

news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030

I always assumed Feldman was a jewish name.

Remember, nobody pointed out that it was WHITE farmers. So I like how they've spun this shit.

Aryan pepe with khoi sonnenrad. OC niggers, bump for New Rhodesia.

Or we would bribe the small nation to settle their homes? USA is on the way to become brasil 2.0 we have to consider the future problems. There is a lot of islands around Australia.

F

In what ways?

Stand up for the Afrikaans people.

This

invalid or expired invite link

All links are expired.

Just sent you a Discord FR.

Generaal#9316

i'll check if this isn't a larp, a trap or retardation discord for ya'll

Already on it.

ha gl with your safe location also your earlier supposition that blacks will join up with you to fight the corrupt government just betrays to me that youre the same cuck as your forebears and you'll end up in the same situation in another 50 years if you even succeed in forming your own nation

The server owner seems like he wants to be serious about the project, but a lot of the people in here are like, just becoming adults. I don't know how this will ever pick up. The old guys seem quite experienced though, but they're mostly in the US. Maybe there are more in EU countries but if there are they haven't specified.

I want to check it out. Can we/I get an invite link?

The general wants in? I wanna see that. and get on it!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

When whites suffer, they hide the fact. I wonder why.

dubs confirm we need new invite links

Wait, this faggot? He's unknown except toa few Holla Forumsacks, kekistan-faggots and some other fags. He usually has good ideas. Might be worth talking to.

Trips of truth

How did they improve the Galil?

I love how cucks can call black people afro americans without realizing the level of hypocrisy they are exerting when preaching about racism

It is truly sad and very appalling that these people actually exist and actually believe in their own cognitive dissonance as if it were their greatest achievement…

1. Handguard is plastic instead of wood and is longer than the Israeli ARM version.
2. Buttstock is longer than the Israeli version to fit taller South African's better. Additionally, the R4's stock is made from plastic rather than the early Israeli coated metal stock.
3. Thinner front sight post.
4. Thicker front sight ring.
5. Redesigned stronger front sight assemble minus click adjustments.
6. R4 has two separate springs for both the hammer and the trigger. The Galil uses one spring for both the trigger and hammer.
7. Wider tail on the trigger sear.
8. An improved bolt and firing pin system to prevent light hits on primer.
9. A shoulder was added on the front of the gas tube to prevent the handguard disassembly lever from moving forward during firing.
10. No carrying handle.
11. Rifle grenade retaining spring has been modified.
12. Recoil-spring retaining ring can be installed in only one direction.
13. Recoil spring guide rod is extended to prevent accidental dislodging of the dust cover while launching rifle grenades.

tl;dr it isn't going to fall apart on you and it'll go bang reliably.

Now that sounds like a rifle I'd actually want to own. Too bad you can't find any in my state of jew jersey.

R4's were never imported if I recall.

That's quite a damn shame, I would've loved to own one, or hell, get a parts kit and build a reciever. It would've been my #1 raifu.

What do you Boers/Afrikaners think of Julius Malema? Could he become the next president of South Africa?

Just build an AK in 5.56 and using Gaili magazines. Just as good if not better.

>>>/boerchan/

You can raft across the Pacific, though.

what did he mean by this?

If you are talking about Australia then that's Indian Ocean. Pacific ocean is on the Australia right side.

why tho?

Discord is a honeypot. They use personal information to track you.

Too far away from anything

Okay raft to little islands around the Africa and colonise them. Why do I like the word of colonisation so much?

I never got anything like that out of the videos. Hell, the main dude is always pining to make blonde babies with whatever 'based' e-celeb is out there at the moment. He even addresses the stupid anime/starwars bullshit within the videos themselves by "the ghost of WLP" calling it 'weeb faggot shit'.

If you REALLY understand how "meme magic" works (hint: it's not magic) then you'll understand why using pop culture references to reinforce 'old' ideas and truisms is a much more effective vehicle than simply monotonously blasting Uncle Adolph speeches 24/7 without any context. Those latter videos are great for when you've piqued someone's interest and they're not in the mood for humor anymore — they want real investigative truth. But the humor is the tool to use when you want to open someone's mind to things that otherwise the Jew brainwashing would immediately filter.

Can someone confirm if this is SA or Zim. If its SA the war has already

It would be more effective to remove the gynocentric system that has an iron grip in the country.