OY GEVALT NIGE YOU BAD GOY

Nigel Farage condemned over ‘Jewish lobby’ comment

He also discussed their "money and influence"

Adam Langleben, a Jewish Labour councillor, posted a link to the excerpt of Mr Farage’s show, saying the politician had gone “full conspiracy”. He tweeted: “Person calls in and compares AIPAC to Russian collusion. Farage plays up influence. Interchanges "Israeli" and "Jewish" lobby.”

archive.fo/yLNk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uX83lhntqk
filedropper.com/schwabachergrotesk
youtu.be/DhujTVofnYk?t=20m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything he said was true. If anything he was underselling it.

^this

They cannot stand being called out, even when Nigel Farage was downplaying it.

If the world is to win against the viper, all races must join as one to end their tyranny, forever.

Farage has nothing to lose anymore, and neither has Assange. This is why they've both come out against the Jew lobby.

What lobby?

top jej

Take your civnat cuckery and get the ruck out torfag.

Farage was trying to downplay the Jewish involvement and simply get the caller to go away without going into any of the real details. Farage was being a true ally to the merchant in that call, and the fact that they've brought light to this is going to undo all of Farage's efforts to hide the power of the parasite.

Good job jews. It seems to be an all too regular occurence these days, but it is your own people who are exposing you to the masses. Thanks for doing our work for us!

Farage is a civnat fuckass anyway IDK

Listen you smallminded cur, if every race of people knew what fate awaits them when the jew gets power, they would join together now to leave no where for them to run. Once the shit is over, every race gets to have their own country free of the toxic influence. Full natsoc for every one.

Don't bother responding to torpedos. They post with tor because they've already been banned otherwise.

It's been that way for thousands of years user. They get too bold, and then a pogrom happens.

This time the pogrom is world-wide.

I hate the Jews. Truth is silenced and called anti-semitic. These oppressors need to be hanging by their throats

You can ad hominem all you want, jew. Look what one group of people did in the 30s, imagine the world united in the struggle.

You dumb nigger.
Bans are for fags and mods.
Don't be a nigger and you wont be banned.

What kind of stupid insult is that ?
Do you even know how tor works ?

Oh that's right, you do and use it to glow in the dark.

REMINDER
USING YOUR REAL IP IDENTIFYS YOU
JAVASCRIPT IS FOR LE ROOTKITS
JEWTUBE EMBEDS SHARE YOUR IDENTITY WITH JEWGLE AND TRACK YOUR Holla Forums HABBITS

Shill harder, obvious ban evader.

Go back to half, mongloid.

The inferior races need to eleiminated.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's this gay shit that is the problem here. I don't give a single fuck about the other inferior races, and neither do many other people. I care about White people and White people alone, all this talk of "teaming up" is pure cuckoldry spewed by pathetic people who are too weak to pledge full allegiance to their race, and their race alone.

Russia Conspiracy
IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
Jewish Coincidence
OY VEY HOW DARE YOU ANTI-SEMITISM

And people wonder why the "extreme right" is gaining popularity.

THERE IS NOTHING TO MY RIGHT, BUT THE WALL.

OY VEY! STOP POINTING IT OUT YOU DIRTY BASTID!!

Pitiful, we need nobody to ensure our own survival. Seeking the aid of what are basically apes will only hurt us. Gas yourself kike.

How is this even a conspiracy. The Pro Israel lobby is one of the biggest there is, by their own admission. They're a powerful group of well to do Jews and Jewish allies. I don't understand these people at all!

Thats right, you can only know it but not say it. Its typical jewish tricks and why naming the jew is powerful.

I thought I was the only one that caught that.
Time for a real holocaust.

Mah Aryan

do you have a version of this without the fucking music blaring over the voices? would have been a good redpill otherwise.

Look torpedo, Holla Forums has tried to bring other races into some kind of anti-jewish coalition for the longest time. It just doesn't work and you realise it eventually when you argue with said nonwhites, especially muslims.

Its because the other races are fine with being cucks so long as they get a few breadcrumbs.

OY VEY GOYIM HOW DARE YOU REFER TO 6 MILLION JEWS IN A DIFFERENT CONTEXT THAN THE HOLOCAUST OYYYY VEYYYYY

Based Ahmed. Quintessentially British!

Typical.

Whites could exterminate kikes globally without any help in about a week, provided we took care of the traitor whites one way or another.

Daily reminder that the square mile "corporation of the city of london" is kike to the brim and holds sway over the rest of the UK, as well as being a hub of money laundering etc etc etc

I can't wait for what's next!

Typical farage its good to know he's on the level

All desert language is the same

This is actually ripe time for pointing that out. Hypocrisy, double standards, whatever - this is the time for pointing out how true this is. Simply stating it in a clear concise way makes the wheels turn in the heads of normalfags:
> Despite the "outrage," it is true - the jewish lobbying group is the biggest in the US. One major example is AIPAC and that doesn't include the (((politicians))) that have dual-citizenship with Israel. And the only way to have dual-citizenship with Israel is to be jewish.

Normalfags hear facts in a clear concise manner and the drama is neutralized and they get a taste of what they're really dealing with.

Farage is a civnat and therefore anti-white. How many times do I have to explain this?

What did he mean by this?

he meant their imaginations, as in the 6 million imaginary that got shoah'd

Fuhrer confirms

Yeah, it has no comparison the grip israel has on American politics to Russian conspiracy theories.

I can't describe how frustrated and fed up I feel. Stating a simple fucking statement is now considered an antisemitic conspiracy. They are a large lobby with a lot of power that works on behalf of Israel, what the fuck is there to conspire about if it is literally what is going on?

sure thing, moshe

I am the wall. Welcome to my domain.

DA CHINKS KNOW!

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Jesus, you'd know he was a Kike without the article saying it.
Also
What the fuck is he claiming that lobbyists do?

(checked)

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself - Napoleon

This. This is no conspiracy, anyone with a little knowledge about American politics would know 60% of all presidential candidate's funds come from Jewish lobbyists, that's why they need to suck so much Israeli dick to get ahead in politics.

They're going full shut it down mode calling it a conspiracy when the facts are out in the open, even statements from head like Steve Rosen confirms just how much power they have

As usual, the leftists are the real mongers of conspiracy and lies, they sit high almighty in their throne of ignorance and bliss while the Jew finishes carving out a golem from their hollow bodies.

For anyone interested.
20:15
/watch?v=DhujTVofnYk

From the horses mouth, instead of kvetch.

typical British understatement. gotta love those limey bastards.

newfags are taking over the board
tell me what this word means and then realize that youre both fucking retards that fell for jewish tricks and then spewed them on Holla Forums

What if it's because the trend is pointing to us winning over time?

This is actually BASED. I've mocked "based Nige" in the past in a good natured way for being so hyper-aggressively anti-racist/anti Semitic. The man just told the truth. It speaks to the fact that he has some dignity. Alright, I'll stand for the anthem. You want me to remove my hat? Fuck off! Alright fine, hat's gone. Let's get it over with.

And again they take the fucking bait and kvetch a fucking firestorm at the most centrist position (him citing other racial/religious lobbies that have influence) you could take while still telling the truth and they still call him a bad goy without him completely naming the Jew, only the Israeli government. Nothing short of Farage naming the caller a conspiracy theorist, a evil white man, and then reminding everyone about the Holocaust would have appeased them.

what a good man. I wish all Brits were like him. What a great country that would be. British people would be able to hold their heads high. When I think of a British man, I still think of someone like this, even though I know better. Probably because Ive never even been to Europe.
What a nightmare we're in, guys.

Feel like the British National Anthem is Talmudish…Thoughts?

Condemned?

this is the most innocuous non-comment about kikes he could have managed.
noticing is a crime now, goy.

Quite sure I'm still interested in hearing what he has to say. Then again, I'm just some anonymous individual on an imageboard that doesn't mean anything to the sway of the face of the world.

Indeed. Its truly mind-boggling that so many people think what he said was anti-semitic, and also disheartening that so many here think this is a good thing. It shows they have exactly zero social skills and have absolutely no idea about how people react. If Farage had disagreed, the man would have almost certainly brought up some real world examples and actually exposed some jewish crimes. If Farage had in any way gone on to actually talk about examples and issues of what they had done, then the outrage (and agreement from our side) could be understood. Instead Farage dealt with him as a regular human deals with a crazy person; "oh yes, that's true. Good point. Have a nice day, cheerio!" All he was doing was pacifying the man and getting him to leave as quickly as possible.

There are a lot of good English men and women around the country. Few to be found in the cities, those dwelling there are either numale faggots or untermensch filth; the average man you'll meet elsewhere however is hard-working, honest, helpful and with a sense of justice. A lot of them still seem to have faith in our political parties (they're all traitors), and are easily distracted by the lies of the BBC and pacified by football and rugby; but the actual people themselves are good honest folk who do not like what is happening in the world.

THANK YOU AHMED
the Juden letting Muslims go into Europe to shoah them in the very near-future boggles the mind, really.

now that's a good point, user.

Dont count on them.
The slants built a memorial to the holocaust in mainland china.

It is a conspiracy theory. The term conspiracy has been slandered by the Mockingbird kikes to try to keep normies from noticing too much, but that doesn't change any of the facts. Conspiracies are common. The US government constantly charges criminals with "conspiracy to commit [x]", including Paul Manafort just this week.

Yes, and?

Oy vey, it's anti-Semitic!
Yes, and?

Lol k

Don't count on that. Religion of Cuck™ is the sword of jewry.

>says factual statement even (((they))) agree with

The truth is ALWAYS anti-semitic because the jew is the master of lies

SHHHHHH!

How is China even remotely linked to the Holocaust?

They are spreading it like it's somo Holocaustism religion - and each memorial is in true a Shrine to the Holocaust

You're getting the rope too.

So he confused "conspiracy" with "conspiracy theory". Woop-de-shit, that's a common misconception. Now, get over yourself. That was a decent post.

Are you retarded? You can only "check" doubles or higher. What the fuck happened to this godforsaken place?

that's just basic opsec

But he got doubles himself which you failed to check.
Not understanding this timeline is neither linear or directional…..I dunno wtf is happening either really.

You can deny any digits when gotten by a non-user, faggots or shill. Checked digits mean you put your energy for what is said in the post to make it be truth. I will deny outsiders from my stores of meme magic as I would a niggers from my children.

Good. Then maybe one of them would help m kill myself!

Go try to unite the races against the Jew. Watch what happens.

this
it will never work
the other races have jouined with jews before against christians/whites
we are the only race of people who have ever put real resistance against kikes

Michael Scheuer, CIA director of the bin laden unit counter terrorism under Clinton

youtu.be/1uX83lhntqk

Checking my own double dubs as faggots are slippin'

Hell Nige even acts like the Hindu lobby is comparable to the Jewish Lobby
It reminds me of that time when Trump talked about Bankers and the Jews assumed he meant them, again exposing themselves

As Hitler said, just mentioning kikes existence is like the worst insult for them.

The best part is not a single one of them is attacking 'Ahmed'

:^)

Guess thats saved for the hard right jews

it was probably a brit/pol/ troll anyway

Oy vey goyim theahs nothing ta see heah. Absalutley baseless accyasaytions and anti sammetic theries prapotted by brexit lubbing nadsis. Israel is ya greatist ally doncha fogget.

I have a sneaking suspicion that that image is a symbol of Nazi hatred. Oy vey…

They can't see it!

In order for '"disproportionate influence'" to affect you, you would first have to exist.

Oh boy, thats perfect for a holohoax.

Fuck off shill

An easy a fast way to disillusion a liberals when parring up those facts with this

I read that comment and thought the same thing.

(D)

op is spreading hard-right wing conspiracy theories

Fuck your ß font.

you are the 4th jew complaining about my font. its a traditional german font, i see nothing wrong with it.

Just a FYI, archive is blank.
The jews must have been blocking the content.

I dunno, Blankenburg's a little too lopsided and modern at the same time, as far as blackletter typefaces go. The angles and lengths seem to be just thrown together arbitrarily, while the general clean nature begs for more precision. Being a little cleaner and consistent or having more ornament would be better, at least to my eye.

Source on the 60%? I could definitely use that to redpill people.

ok interesting that you know the name of the font.
whats a font you like?

Christians get the rope too, friend. All jewish ideologies get the rope. Enter in contact with your aryan spirit by studying buddism, hinduism or european páganism, stop following jewish slave religions.

lol, it's fucking nothing

WEBM and MP4 attached.

Tbh, user, Mr. Farage could move a pencil from the left to the right of his desk and the media would throw a fit. Even if it's "fucking nothing" to us, it's news to the world.

I can only watch .wmv

Time to pay a visit:
>>>Holla Forums

Top heh. His words were obviously rather restrained on the topic, but the shills attacking him were in full shoah mode.

KYS shill.

How the fuck can the kikes call that racism? All he fucking said is that jews exist and that AIPAC is an israeli lobby. Fucking vampires, they panic at every glint of light shown their way.

YOU are the shill, normalcuck. The other races must be genocided so that the tragedy we live may never repeat.
Tolerance is a characteristic all weak faggots share.

The chink (((communist))) government utilized the holohoax to help secure international sympathies by claiming the japs were doing the same bullshit the kikes were claiming. Internationally though, nobody gave a fuck except kike movie producers.

First day LARPing as "le ebil nazi"? Read a fucking book, nigger.
cultural development: The Aryans. The moment Fate imposes special conditions on them,
their inborn abilities surface at a quicker pace and their genius is shown through the
physical result. The cultures they create are almost always determined by the soil, the
climate, and the conquered people. The last of these elements is the most important. The
more primitive and the greater the technical limitations of any acquired culture, the more
effort will be required for the civilizing activity and therefore the more man-power will be
needed. When the man-power is organized, concentrated, and applied, it can substitute for
the power of mechanical machines. Without the availability of lower ranked men, the Aryan
could never have taken the first step toward his later civilizing of those people. It is the
same as if he had never tamed and used various domesticated animals to help build the
foundation of civilization.Then he would have never arrived at a level of technical
development which now is gradually permitting him to do without these very animals. The
saying, “The Moor has finished his job, so let him now depart” (possibly a paraphrase from
Shakespeare’s Othello, also attributed to the German poet Schiller) has an unfortunate
meaning which is deeply true today. For thousands of years, the horse was forced to serve
man and help him lay the foundations of a civilization. Now, thanks to the automobile and
mechanical devices, the horse himself has become unnecessary. Within a few years, the
horse will no longer be used, but without his help in days gone by, man would have had
difficulty in arriving where he is today
formation of higher cultures. Their labor could compensate for the lack of technical tools
and machines, without which advanced development is unthinkable. Without question, the first civilization of humanity depended less on domesticated animals and more on the use of
racially inferior human beings.

wtf I love race mixing and open borders now

impeach drumpf

Wow wtf I thought Russia was a conspiracy theory.
#Impeach Drumpf

Holla Forums is dead : the post

fuck off faggot, everybody here likes anime and would never wish ill upon our honorary asian frends

Pointing out facts is antisemitic. OK.

Reality is antisemitic. Why do you think the first thing Marx and friends opened with is all that nonsense about a "false reality" trying to blur the line between their lies and concrete facts?

Yeah I know. Balls of steel

They wont lang leben anyway…

So? Oh, no. I don't want the kikes knowing that the goyim know! Seriously, Torpedo, get a life. I've used Tor, but it's not a fucking status symbol, nigger.

lol he puts his hand over his mouth when israeli is mentioned

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

i have no problem with this, i dont see why you would want to kill niggers. africa isnt really threatening anybody

but i dont know much since i just came from 4ch, i had enough of their mods

that was Goebbels

Try this.
filedropper.com/schwabachergrotesk

even the part about hindu groups?

I just got home from taking my mother out for her birthday, first thing she brought up was "Did you hear what Nigel said about Israels influence in the states?" "So I looked it up and I read about the AIPAC…" There you go kikes, you sucessfully reinforced my 64 year old mothers red pilling on the Jew.

One redpill at a time.

even a kiwi boomer can see the light

Wasn't CNN also caught red-handed admitting the ,uh Russians rhetoric was a full blon fabrication?

Pajeets are nepotistic conspirators only to the degree their shitskin cranial capacity allows them to.

It's psychological conditioning at its finest, actually. The obvious way to say it is the old adage of thought and word. If you say something then it's acceptable to think, if you can't say it then it's difficult to think it.

This sort of control is insidious because it's not only incredibly effective, it basically shuts down the reasonable part of your thought process based on a certain stimulus. We have incredible capacity for socialization, most likely because humans have group survival techniques (more pronounced in women than men) due to our historical development. I imagine there's a strong case to be made in this regard. A self-defense mechanism to avoiding ostracism, which would lead to a smaller chance of passing on our genes or even survival. Ever notice when you were still not in the know, or even now, that you would get a similar physiological reaction to fight or flight when certain taboo topics were brought up?

That's part of the reason that humor and a sense of objectivity are so powerful, it circumvents that reaction.

It's time

Even if the feds are running 50% of tor nodes they would much rather have us using Java enabled chrome on the clearnet than an onion browser which takes substantial effort to unmask users. You've fallen for the anti tor campaign because the greater the number of users in a given location the better the service works. They want things to be as easy as they were when there were few Tor users attended Harvard in 2013 that they traced a student who made a bomb threat using guerillamail via tor in under a week. Had a greater number of students, even a handful more, been browsing through the school's resident internet with tor at the time the threat was sent they would have had great difficulty in pinning the charges on the right student.
Show some good damn respect to anons that take information security seriously.

Literally who?

Looks like whites going to rise up and kill those poor muh 6 gorillion. oh vey why won't the chinks come and save the jews in weirica!?!?!

This.
The entire world united against kikery would mean no more multiculturalism, no more diversity, no more globalist/international socialist crap.

every nation live (or die) by their own success.

Look up the Governors of New York throughout history. Half of them are pure Jews and much of the remainder Crypto Jews. This is statistically impossible.

The Israel government not only influenced the US Election, they are the driving force behind all of them in recent history. If you don't swear allegiance to Israel you are legally not allowed to be president.

honeybot link xd
trying to find it somewhere else xd

bump

fun fact from a non ns user
the 3rds army was the most diverse in the world since zurcies persia until us 2007
please excuse any typos

cite that plz

BOB'S YOUR FUCKING UNCLE LADS

AARRR NIGE REVEALS POWER LEVEL HOW WILL THE JEWS EVER RECOVER???

youtu.be/DhujTVofnYk?t=20m17s

Fantastic argument.

Looking at the recent shitshow congressional hearing full of kvetching kikes, anyone who doesn't know this is completely retarded. Nigel told the truth and that is all there is to it.

SAY IT WITH ME… HE'S /OUR NIGE/ NOW!

Z armbands? I don't understand.