Democrats right wing death squad campaigh ad

Democrats are trying to meme RWD into reality. What’s next? Democrats start having anti-moon man press conferences?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S8DiC
archive.is/vr861
youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277625307110965249/375008392340570142/getoutandstayoutnigger.wmv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People need to realize that all non-whites consider what is good for whites is bad for them. They don't want you to have more unless it means it goes to them.

what comes next is a false flag performed by crisis actors, in which there is no actual victim if you don't count almost the entire world being deceived as almost the entire world being the victims

I feel like that ad should be set to Sabaton.

Who payed for the surgery?

The gadsden flag is featured on both license plates.

Note to the libertarians that the leftists consider you to be in the same league as the "nazis" and will treat you as such if the opportunity arises.

I was so bummed when the kid woke up, I was hoping he would get slammed into hat gate

Democucks and kikes relish the idea of having martyrs. Where else does the 6 gorillion idea come from?

Dubs checked, but people die during false flags, if they pull a hoax of some sorta (Sandy Hook style), different story. But regardless, I'm curious where they're going with all this.

I looked into the people behind this ad, the Latino Victory Foundation, AKA Latino Victory Project, AKA Latino Victory Fund.
The website and project were both started by this man.
archive.is/S8DiC
Their mission statement can be found here.
archive.is/vr861

His email is [email protected]. He claims to live in DC, but everything I've found says he lives in New York. A specific address I've found is 151 W 30th Street. He was the deputy director of Voter Outreach and Mobilization at Hillary for America.

This isn't a random campaign, this was created by guys at the heart of the democrats. Anybody else want to do more digging?

I saw this on Holla Forums.

Mexicans are too lazy to be useful idiots beyond fueling a welfare state. Democrats want bean lives matte movement.

does this mean GOP campaign ads can have minorities raping and killing whites?

There's a pattern here, but I can't see what it is.
This shit always seems to link back to Clinton somehow.

Actually, it's a Ford F-150.

Which, if you think about it, works even better.

No webm.

Are the Jews involved?

Reported for e-celeb cancer. You could have taken the actual campaign ad and just turned it into a webm or embedded it if you're lazy, but no, you had to use this as an excuse to suck off your favorite e-celeb faggot. Absolutely pathetic.

Here's the actual ad minus the e-celeb fuckery

Your digits would indicate that they were/are, yes.

You are a wonderful man user.

0:49 The real nightmare begins, "it's time for your hormone meds daughter."

Also at 0:49 if you didn't know this kid was just as American as any young gender neutral child. Baseball, pacman, the flag, and a sweet teddy because aaaah kids. Only monsters don't aaah at kids and their soft comforting toys.

Don't be a monster.

There's some really great editing potential in this ad, but I'm not sure what would be best.

The Democratic party should become more and more, the party of non-Whites. This must be obviously and aggravatingly so.

Just some footage from the weekly van-of-peace would do.

Maybe some old, maybe wait a millisecond for a new one, it's not like they aren't part and parcel of living in a big city.

Thank you user
Also… Did the car really have a "Do not tread on snakes" plate?
Well, it certainly needs more fitting music. Some country or moonman perhaps?

I see they are still shilling the narrative that women was killed by the car and not her heart attack. I can only imagine what happen when the driver gets off lightly, Cantwell too. They are playing a dangerous game memeing this idea.

I just want to say I love all you guys and I am proud of the world we are building together. This ad made me guffaw.

This is clearly trying to force the association of fear with seeing whites, expect to see more of this mkultra/monarch tier shit in the future.

What else is new?

That commercial looks like a Tim and Eric video

Do Muslim girls really sleep while wearing hijabs?

semi related: I remember living in Kenya a student of mine was raped by her uncle and her family blamed her because she fell asleep on top of the covers instead of under them which tempted her uncle to assault her. They weren't Muslim though.

Officially no. However the establishment has no power over us.

Pursuant to that we should put out ads that are just MS13 ritual flayings with the democrat logo and the message "together we can end white privilege" or some such and meme it.

>NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE
Except for the fact the founder of the Latino Victory Fund is a Clinton staffer, but who ever looks into the little details, right?
The election is three years away but they're already planting the seeds for Hillary's next campaign, can you believe it? These fuckers work around the clock.

Rush Limbaugh reviews the ad

Whats so sad about Ziodrones like Dice is they can see this ad is ridiculous, but still refer to Cville as an attack.

Yup. And it's crooked for EXTRA EVIL

your welcome for the free surgery

fuck you for taking my money without giving me a choice in the matter

gtfo

How are libertarians racist? They make it a large point to point out how accepting they are.

Because they own guns, are white, and don't want to give their taxes to pay for welfare.

You see user kun,libertarians are usually motivated by ideals of freedom and other high motivations and their ideology hates gibmedats, thus you end up with whites(most libertarians are whites)and as you should know by now all whites are racist kkk southeners that want to kill any minority so all minorities should unite against any white regardless of his ideas.
It's soon gonna be the current year+3 user

Also not sucking nigger cock and wanting to give free shit or defending your own rights or fruit of your labour is racist since its mostly whites and asians that live off their own work.

Thank you. God damn why does Mark Dice have to attention whore like a fucking woman.

Thats Africa for ya.

Why would any self-respecting libertarian want to import niggers, chinks, spics, or jews - all of which vote overwhelmingly in favor of big government.

Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism"

youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw (Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism")

"Libertarian is the enemy of all racism, because racism is a collectivist idea. Its that, you put people in category, you say "Well blacks belong here, and whites here, and women here", but we don't see people in forms, or, uh, or gays, you don't have rights because you're gays or women or minority, you have rights because you're an individual. So we see people strictly as individuals, and we get these individuals in a natural way, so its exactly opposite of all collectivism, and its absolutely anti-racism, because we don't see it in those terms."

They do nothing directly against non-whites and yet are called racist? It sure would boil my blood if I were them, I wonder what group of parasites are responsible for these accusations.

Ron Paul: Immigration not solved by barbed wire, guns

Ron Paul is Anti-Racist

Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally.
Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy.
Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis.

> Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

Poor bastards fighting a losing war.

The whole continent needs to be cleansed and re-populated by actual people.

It more likely reflects the leftist notion that "LIBERTARIANS ARE LITERAL NAZIS!!!11" than any earnest depiction of lolsperg beleifs. It does suck that lolberg faglovers seem to have taken over the Gadsen flag

Honestly, I'm just glad that they've moved on from "teaching kids to swear like sailors on TV" to "mindlessly accusing Trump of domestic terrorism".

This thread now belongs to this user after having demonstrated why OP is always a faggot.

Because he's a whore.

I found the original

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277625307110965249/375008392340570142/getoutandstayoutnigger.wmv
full res version later im in a rush

As a former libertarian, I think the problem is most of them are from rural or all white communities. They don't understand the problems with subhumans, because they have very little exposure to them. Naivety, basically.

oy vey

That's why the solution to lolbertarians is education. When they're forcibly exposed to the racial reality of the world, most of them readily drop their naive libertarian beliefs.

Incidentally autism is over-represented among libertarians. I hypothesize this is because autistics like to abstract away reality and view the world through simplified mental models.

Maybe if we all believe hard enough, it'll come true.

Good, I'm fucking sick of FWD/AWD setups. Gimme a good old longitudinal drivetrain to smash into commies.

honeypot link

Libertarians are 99.9% White FUCKING males, that are accepting of others because they have less contact with niggers, etc. Every idea of theirs goes against the gib system set up for shitskins, though few libertarians will actually admit the racial reasons behind it.

Reported.

Everyone right of Stalin is a evil nazi.