"What's it like to be gay" is pure pedo faggotry

Kikes Pushing Pedophilia Through Netflix

From the show (((Big Mouth))). Not sure what to say anons.. Finding this posted on my normiebook has completely infuriated me.

When will this end?

Hitler was right.

Video link.
archive.is/gMWZC

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More pics.

not all pedophiles are gay but all gays are pedophiles

kill em all

I FEEL THE URGE TO PURGE

Not bothering to watch this shit. Everyone already knows Netflix is the new designated poz dispenser now that traditional television and films are losing popularity. Any form of centralized media distribution will attract the same jewey forces desiring it for propaganda use. This is why you should teach torrenting to everyone you know.

I see this as the jews building a gigantic oven and herding themselves in. Too much momentum to stop now.

How can anyone in their right mind look at this and not be filled with fierce, eternal disgust?

It's time for the succinct summary of that thing.

If you are white and still subscribed to "Dear White People" then you are beyond help.

Funny filename, but I still got pissed off at how the Jews keep peddling lies about Nazis. No arrests; no normal "come with us, bitte". No, they're Nazis, so of course it was all mass-murder, all the time. Don't even pause to make sure you aren't shooting the mailman.

If the mailman isn't gay then why was he even there user? WHY WAS HE THERE?

Gathering intelligence for his Sudenten anime ham radio club?

kek

Is this man in the images supposed to be Freddie Mercury? Queen should sue these people for defemation. Freddie may have died from GRID but it's only because he was living in a time when curiousity was pushed and he was simply curious. This looks like he was a flaming fruit whom advocated for hedonistic lust and pedophillia.

House of Cards: based nigger, cuckoldry

Ozark: le self hating gay, cuckoldry

Mindhunter: le intellectual lesbian, cuckoldry

you already made a fake outrage advertising thread faggot

What movie is this from it looks really good.

Last time i checked, Freddy Mercury died never admitting being a faggot.

Meh its a shit show with shit ratings trying to attention whore.

I suggest you get curious about the inside of an oven.

Upboated!

I was wondering who that was. Knew he looked familiar. The kikes couldn't help but to shit on the the conservative SC justice, even after his death, Fuck 'em.

They do realize to sell anything they have to at least make it look appealing first right?
Who the fuck wants to watch a cartoon with ugly people?

I'm surprised they might cancel House of Cards when they are keeping this shit going

Everyday I hope more and more that Hollywood spontaneously combusts.

My dumbass double nigger "friend" of a friend kept talking about this show to me and another dude, after watching a few episodes (i.e my friend was too fucking stupid to say no and I couldn't get through to the other person to watch literally anything else.) the more I go through life the more I realize just how truly evil some of these things are and just how toxic they can be. I pray recursion is a thing so that I can restart this lifetime and prevent such madness from happening or at least avert some of these atrocities because I legit think we don't deserve any sort of reincarnation short of eternal punishment. Once again I seem to find myself asking; Why do (some) jews have to ruin everything?

too naive user, fucking kikes whoever greenlit this prob won't let it die until it has at least another season. And the sad part is I think it's working due to the gullibility of "muh current year comedy" n

you'd be surprised considering how fucking insecure and petty some people are these days. I legit don't understand it myself but If I really had to make a guess; It's a continuous cycle of self-loathing complacency. the jews convince you to be all but "realistic" and limit one's imagination and creative ability under the guise of "portrayal." The more foolish and blind will tell you this is good suspension of disbelief, but (hopefully) the truly creatively insightful will tell you this shit fucking sucks ass in almost every way.

really activates my pottery

From the looks of the cinematography, I'd wager it's a Tinto Brass film. He did a few films about Nazis. If you watch Caligula (which he also directed) There's a lot of similar quick pans and zooms to try to capture as much visual information as possible in a single shot. Most of his films are centered on degenerate whores and muh sexytime adventures but I'll have to look into which one this was.

Oh, I've got a bad feeling about this.

At least the female Caligula lost the election.

It was a good movie. Degeneracy done right. Today's degeneracy is just cheap pozz.

Wait, whom are they gunning down? the Sturmbateilung?

yeah dude, we aren't watching it so stop shilling.
I suggest you post this on 4pol.

It's Freddy Mercury from Queen you morons

Best anime character tbh

So is that a trap?

Yes, it called Night of the Long Knives.

PRAISE KEK

PROTECTOR OF THE BULLI'D!

aT LEAST HE SUCCESSFULLY PREVENTED HIMSELF FROM COMMITTING MISCEGENATION

He was bi-sexual. No one ever wants to mention the fact that he had a wife as well. I guess most normies can't wrap their head around it.

Not all cartoons are designed to be fap material for neets. Only pedo japs do this.

japs had a period of time where theater actors were only male, dunno what the picture is about but it could just be tradition.

STOP SHILLING YOUR KIKE MEDIA. REPORTED.

What an ugly animation style and character design.

It obvious isn't Scalia, but considering he was affiliated with the Bohemian Grove, he was oribably a faggot.

>(((Goldberg)))
Gold fucking berg
They are getting bold about this.

I feel it too.

It is fine to observe what (((they))) are pushing on the normies, just don't sperg out and give the media free reign to write about how "New and Progressive Show Triggers Alt-Right". Hell, this post might even be from the Netflix marketing department.

Every time.

But it isn't normal TV shit. This is advanced degeneracy.
I actually had never seen such degenerate things on TV when I was young. What the actual fuck

It has to end, soon. It can't keep going like this.

user, didn't this almost lose Milo Y his career.

If so then position the useful idiots to fight for you. Distort their message. Don't let them control the narrative. They want this to be about the sexual awakening of teenagers, of which some are gay.

Distort that message and then you can pick it apart. Picking it apart without doing this is useless and invites the enemy to band together.

Another thing to note, notice that when you deny males interaction with females, it becomes very simple to make homosexuality a curiosity, and not a deviation.

Very old kike trick.

Cromartie was good, but best character?

Of corse the animefag is retarded. They don't want to sell shit you stupid fucking normalcunt, they want to make propaganda.
Frankfurt school motherfucker. they have enough bucks, they inttention with this is propaganda.
The normalcattle defines what right or wrong and truth or false based on what they percieve as popular.

Is that supposed to be Freddie Mercury?

Make it stop!!!

r-type detected

I concur

Kevin Spacey, then the NAMBLA poster at the Antifa protest, now this. This has been being planned for months if not years. They're finally going to go too far.

What say you, Moishe? Want me to cease shining a light on the kike's trickery?

Wut

Kroll: (917) 930-8259
Flackett (Levin's wife): (603) 781-2581

Go back to commonspic's comment section, faggot.

I thought shit couldn't get any worse than Bill Nye's sex junk song. Come to think of it, I can't tell which of any of these things is worse anymore.

I guess now I'd pull the "I was pretending to be retarded" card but it amuses me more you take offense to any sort of scorched earth campaign considering just how much these kikes got away with already.
I'm not saying we all have to die but I am saying the longer this goes on, the more I'm pretty sure we'll get fucked over and last I checked most if not all of social media and politics was already deep in degeneracy. i'd rather go full edgelord than have to deal with any more shitty media warping current & future generations already more than they have.
So Unless you or someone else can come up with a much better plan that doesn't involve restarting humanity from zero I'm all ears and would love to hear you come up with something more reasonable than focused genocide.

This.

hi cianiggers

STOP SPAMMING THIS FUCKING KIKE GARBAGE EVERY FUCKING DAY
NO ONE WATCHES YOUR DEGENERATE GARBAGE
GO ROLL AROUND IN YOUR OWN FILTH, AND BEGONE SCUM

I think it may be some kind of Monster hunter thing.

Though, not sure why the "model" was a dude.

Some people actually are fucking Toxic though, the solution is simple though, you call them faggots and cut ties.

toxic was a real word before the yids appropriated it for their own kiketalk, as with much of the English language they bastardize.

What's it like to be gay
How about the god's honest truth for once. If anyone has a burning desire to find out then check out this supposedly reformed fag's blog where he talks about his youth in disgusting detail
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Some choice excerpts:

This blog is probably one of the most disgusting shit I've read in a long time. It goes into some seriously depraved details. But at least it's honest.

Wanting them all dead doesn't mean you can't practice OPSEC, kike.

>believing the kike lies about the best Roman emperor who eliminated the empire's jewish debt and freed Rome of the kike's shackles at least for his reign until later rulers fucked it up
You must lurk for 2 years before posting, newfriend.

It takes a brave man to be on the front lines.

These are legit, get 'im boys.

lel

In reality, only two of the SA were executed at the hotel, and that was because they were found in bed sleeping with each other. The rest were gather up and transported to party headquarters in munich, where the leaders were arrested, and the rest join other ranks when the SA was forcefully disbanded.

that's so disgusting it's almost a perfect source against faggotry.

I feel like I just witnessed a rape of Freddy Mercury's soul like literary sure he was pozzed and a fag but he didn't diddle kids. Why would (((they))) desecrate him it feels like they dug up Freddy's dead body and raped it.

doesnt mean it cant look nice.
not all western cartoons need to look like lumpy butthole family guy knock off

gas em

*literally

With such ugly character design, I'm not surprised that the content is itself ugly as well.

how can even a normie see this and not think that we are right

Because cumming and consent is the highest moral good.

They always KNEW we were right, but the average faggot doesn't want to deal with it. Why do you think the faggots are now straight up saying "Yeah, we want to force you to do shit, and make your kids gay", it's because they have the backing of the state, and complacent fucks who don't want to rock the boat.

Are these faggopts unable to create something original ? they really do have to copy each other's drawing style ?
This is basically a Family Guy/Seth McFarlane cartoon with a different name.

Yes but, only a few of them were gay. Later on nazis used it to appeal to Christians at that time (they were upset for Rohm's sexuality), saying that they were having debaucherous homosexual activity along with plotting to take over the party (they never plotted).

Hitler tolerated Rohm's sexuality, he tolerated much from Rohm since he helped him out so much and was a very close friend. Rohm just pissed everyone off in Germany except the SA itself. The rich were very upset that Rohm wanted a second revolution in the form of redistribution of wealth from elites to the SA. The military was upset that Rohm wanted to integrate SA into military, with Rohm being the leader. The people were mad since the SA as it massively grew contained a lot of useful idiots and trash who were in it to commit violence and steal. SA didn't do anything against such behaviour. So to the regular German the SA quickly grew into a plague.

Many in Germany were relieved once the SA leadership got executed and it effectively made the elites and the military pleased with the nsdap. The military leaders because they wouldn't have to deal with Rohm, or the SA and would get much more budget. The elites because they could profit a lot from Hitler's plans to industrialize.

I watched all of the first season of big mouth. The show is pretty bad in comparison to some of the other things Netflix puts out there.
If you watch this entire episode at the end the "moral of the story" is that you shouldn't just be gay on a whim or due to peer pressure because the character finds out hes not actually gay when he kisses his friend and doesn't like it. So I don't really buy the narrative that this show is pushing faggotry onto kids because its literally saying "hey you're probably not gay".

Not even normalfags can take this shit.

Talentless cal-arts grads who can't draw anything else.

>it's not actually pushing faggotry
fug. Is OP actually a shill trying to cause outrage?

Like I said, the show is pretty bad. It pushes faggotry as a choice. It doesn't show them as having a mental disorder. The show is about these kids interacting with a "hormone monster" and more episodes have a take away of being a responsible young adult and not listening to the monster vs just giving into the urges the hormone monster character gives them. But the cartoon is obviously meant to be an adult cartoon aimed at the same 17+ age demographic of other adult cartoons like Family Guy or The Simpsons. The gay episode, the boy starts to think hes gay because the monster just wants to fuck anything, dudes, chicks, anything with a hole. This makes the boy think hes gay with a little extra (((encouragement))) from the ghosts of fags. But in the end he realizes he doesnt like boys and it was a mistake to just declare his false sense gayness to the world because it was trendy.
The takeaway wasnt "hey young impressionable viewer go suck some dicks and be gay!" it was "hey young impressionable viewer who is being raised by a TV because their parents are too busy to give a fuck about parenting,, being a gay is just a choice and you're probably not gay because gays are a minority but understand that there are people who are gay and you should respect that. Trying to heal a mental disorder is bigotry."

Hahahaha, from the comments the audience seems to love it!

They are not joking around, or being sarcastic.

Idk how you make yourself incontinent. Straights who do anal with their gfs don't have that problem either. Probably if you put up huge buttplugs / dildos in there or have sex the entire day you get that.

Having read through it now, it seems pretty obvious this is a very religious post. Getting to the point of incontinence requires an insane amount of debauchery. I don't believe that the person who wrote that blog isn't aids infected since it's obvious that he had sex with 100's of people (basically a hooker).

You hear similar stories from sluts who turned feminist though. About how disgusting men are, how they were sluts because they were shy and needed confidence or empowerment or w/e. It's obvious that homosexuals are so degenerate, while lesbians just passive and emotional because homosexuals are men. That's how men are in relationships and that's why you have rape culture and the patriarchy around. Men who have power fetishes try to act that out in every aspect of their life. Other men understand that and feel the same and you get mass degeneracy. Women on the other hand say no to those barbarous intentions and try to educate the men into being functional humans.

Your attempts to fit in are way painfully obvious. You're not going anywhere.

Such shit is pretty common in the "GAY COMMUNITY" though

See-through, for the kids

Disgusting.

This is getting insane.

The art alone is enough to make me physically ill. Every single character looks horrifying. just look at the 1st image. How can anyone have approved that terrible art? Kid's mouth isn't even attached to his body and their heads are the size of their torso.

It's the closest thing to a brown note that I can experience as an artist.

this is how you know these faggots aren't minded for equality

It still normalizes faggotry, which is like promoting it since it creates the social conditions under which fags can prosper undisturbed. Every show that doesn't treat faggots like clowns or degenerate pervs is pozzed.

you are absolutely right, though–fags should be treated as the human jokes they are

Big mouth thread again. Been covered, doesnt warrant thread.

even for a crappy cartoon it felt degenerate.

im done

Nothing beats the Nuremberg trials

Hmmmmm?