Vancouver

Any of you guys live here? I think it's a rather unique experience knowing what we know. I hear Americans complain constantly about Balkanization but I don't think they understand just how bad it is here. Walk down any given street and you'll be likely to find:

I have no faith in the political system because it exists primarily as an apparatus for reassigning benefits from white men to women and minorities. As I'm sure is true of most of you, I still know minorities who I grew up with and like, but every day I wake up and feel the world growing more foreign. The indoctrination in our schooling system has been particularly powerful for at least the last twenty years. Math textbooks led the charge by making every example filled to the brim with exclusively non-white names. Non-white children frequently mocked the white children for being "out of touch" with the material realities of non-whites (as if it was our problem).

I often doubt myself. I wonder if my resentment is not part of some inferiority complex, and then I remember that the thought was placed there by crypto-Freudians looking to diffuse any vitality in the West. I will quote a passage by Maurice Bardeche:

foundation of their Law. They condemn your truth, they declare it radically wrong. They condemn our feeling, our roots even, our most profound ways of seeing and feeling. They explain to us why our brain is not made as it should be: we have the brain of barbarians.

Without a full-stop to immigration to Canada in the next 10 years, what we are facing is the complete and utter abolition of our sense of home, community, and way of life. The British system, which for so many years has made her inheritors the dread and envy of them all, has been leveraged against us by foreigners who insist their families deserve the egalite of actual citizens.

I don't have a solution to that problem. I just wondered if anyone here could relate.

It's shitskin territory now. Into the trash it goes.

My apologies, I hadn't realized this was on a separate line.

Nigger we all feel that way, that's why we're fucking here. Now get to thinking of solutions to the problem. That's also why we're fucking here.

That said I don't think there is a solution for cucknada. You faggots are almost as spineless of cuckolded cowards as the british and that's really fucking hard to do.

When your prime minister openly declares his intentions to create a “postnational state” out of your country then the chips are down as far as I’m concerned. Of course you feel blue, you have had your home taken from you, your future denied to you and your past derided.

Yes, I live in England. The capital is no longer mine as an Englishman; it is now a ‘global city’ ruled over by a sultan of a people who are conquering my clay, a people who my Government sacrifice children to rather than fight, just imagine that. Many miles away from the ‘global city’ my town bares no resemblance to the way it was just a decade ago, my building may as well be an airport hotel, I am one of only two residences that remain occupied by natives. Nearly every food outlet proudly serves Halal meat, often times the only people I hear speaking my tongue are the junkies sat in doorways asking for spare change. Every year my council tax goes up and every year the town gets filthier, the rodent problem rises as quickly as the house prices. We once boasted of winning ‘Britain in blood awards’ now we boast of being ‘accommodating to other cultures’.

But it isn’t sustainable, multiculturism doesn’t exist, we have had thrust upon us dual cultural hellscapes and they will not last. The strangers that reside on our clay are the hapless biological weaponry of an evil force that has marked us for death but we will not die. War is thick in the air all over our territories and we will win the war.

Everyone outside of the GVRD wants the place glassed with all those in it.

It does me good to hear from a Britisher who understands the depraved state of the commonwealth. I find myself as ashamed of the white people I know as I am angry at the foreigners invading it.

I would imagine growing up in Britain is slightly different though as my understanding is that the schools are more segregated.

More like thrust upon everyone.

I made a trip to corn country recently and was taken aback at how heteronormative and oppressive it was there. I went to a Tim Horton's and there was even an Indian kid who actually understood my order without needing me to repeat it 3 times (which I apparently do out of habit now).

British cosmopolitanism is actually effective when there is no economical means of long distance transportation. The xenophobia of the rest of the world is now seeing a resurgence because Britishers guarantee rights to foreigners who have no earthly business being in the country. We're not sorry.

That corn country also has a KKK chapter and a bunch of Natsoc sorts who give little to no fucks. I got a friend out that way who wears old hugo boss stuff out in public like its nothing.

You shouldn’t feel ashamed; the force that seeks to undermine us is evil rather than stupid, their methods of war are as admirable from a technical standpoint as they are irredeemably loathsome from a moral one. I have accepted our fight as biblical in nature. I don’t have much if any anger left for the foreigners; they are biological weapons, many of them are absolutely savages by the grade of our culture but that would not cause me concern were they on their own clay where they would otherwise still be. All fury and hatred should pinpointed towards the architects of the hell that we must now endure, that we may well likely have to give our lives to battle.

Britain is near totally segregated with very scant exception. Multiculturism is something our politicians celebrate in speeches not a demonstrable reality. If members of one ‘community’ intermingle with natives it is only because that group is not large enough to segregate or ghettoise.

when I am on the skytrain I feel like the last white man in the world.

let's do a Holla Forums beer day month. if I'd like to meet some new people

Ours is much different. I grew up with a lot of minorities and many of them integrate fine but as the expat communities have expanded that is gradually changing. I think the experience is unique in that regard. We're one of the only places on earth that preach diversity and are actually actively exposed to it.

Experienced the same feeling. Get a car.

I find the people who are "out" are generally not ones I would want to associate with. I still have a dream of living a normal life, even though I know that's a forgone conclusion by now.

Ride a bicycle

Hongcouver is overwhelming chink, I think Europeans and Indians/shitskins are about tied. Every time we go to the island by car albertanon it's hell passing through Greater Vancouver

>NDP's choose literal turbanhead as leader regardless NDP's would kill Canada for good
>literally taught in school that Canadian culture is multiculturalism
I genuinely believe Canada has no hope. Which is unfortunate because this is a very beautiful, open, country.

The answer to Freud is Nietzsche.

GOD IS DEAD

There are no rules. Only your rules.

Your migration minister Hussein said that from 2017. you'll be enriched with at least 300k migrants annually. Allahu Akbar Canadistan!

My city in US is Chinese, Indian and Mexican, small minority of Whites.

Australia is going the same way as well. It surprises me because I thought we of all people would put up far more resistance. There was a glimmer of that a couple of decades ago but it has largely been snuffed out. Most people I know have bought into the multicultural narrative hook, line and sinker.

You have the benefit of a relatively habitable backyard. Sure you have a lack of water to contend with but frankly that can be dealt with easier than a country that is infertile and frozen 9 months out of the year.

Yeah but that is only a stop-gap solution anyway. When the levers of power in the cities are slipping away and on track to falling largely into Chink hands, you've got a serious problem.

Nietzsche wasn't Alestor Crowley you degenerate edgelord. Nature Rules

Bump

I'm a burger and mid-30's and my first years were surrounded by whites and extended family and friends. Every family knew every other family and I literally remember the first time I encountered a black person (summer after kindergarten).

Everybody has dispersed now, there's little sense of community, and shitskins everywhere. It is shocking how much things have changed.

I live DT so I'm already a minority.
I really get it - the majority of Vancouverites are vain and lazy/uninformed. The vanity fuels the need to virtue signal and the laziness just means they repeat phrases other people hear. It's actually insane now that I think about it, because I used to do the same thing. I remember some sweet security guard was talking about how we needed to limit immigration and I just flipped out on him. I didn't know fucking shit about immigration. The ignorance fueled the desire to look like a good person, so I began to double down and get angrier and angrier.
The Komogata Maru is something I remember in name only. And for the fact that there were a bunch of poo-in-loos on board. To this day, I couldn't give you any more detailed of a run-down than that. And that was the crux of my argument. Just get mad and yell Komogata Maru at him.
This is the base state for the majority of Vancouverites. There are a lot of people who are just lazy, not stupid. They're the savable ones. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of retarded people here. I know a few people who will speak these things in private, and actually now that I think about it, I've actually begun to redpill a few people slowly. A lot of white people here were bred with that "Fucking Chinese drivers!" and other casual racism like that, and I think the guilt from that has made them + their boomer parents suicide their country to appease their guilt.
It's strange because I hear people repeat DNC party talking points or say shit like "I just feel bad about the backlash against peaceful Muslims" then at the same time say "don't shop at that thrift shop, he's Chinese he'll rip you off." Tell your friends to watch old Russell Peters to get back in the spirit of what we need. I genuinely believe they just never go out to Richmond or Surrey. Once North Van and other white strongholds go down, more people will see the effects and realize they hate them. It will probably be too late, unfortunately.
I'd be curious to see how white people in other White - to - Shit Cities feel about it. They are the canary in the coalmine that people need to hear. What was it like? No one interviews these people, unless it's to show some meth head and his big pickup screaming racial obscenities on (((Global News))).

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Bring back the death penalty for treason. Make it the only election issue. Make Trudeau defend the lives of traitors on national television, and vote out anyone who sides with him.

I actually want to put together a books of people's stories regarding diversity. there was a post from a Detroit pensioner on sbpdl about how they left after a dead white woman was dumped on their door.step. yikes. I bet there.are.a.million similar stories.

In case youre serious, i do have a protonmail I give out to internet buds. Hit me up if you want. Theres more of us here than you think.

America wants balkanization, its the only solution.

I visit BC every now & then.
Would joke that there were no illegals in the Home Depot parking lot.
Trudeau.
Just flush your country down the toilet.
Richmond is ping pong yellow wong land.

Vancouverfag user
Yeah we're multi culti'd to fuck but it'd be a huge loss of potential to write us off. We got plenty of politically incorrect people just out of the spotlight (not in Vancouver but around Canada) and we have extreme potential value in natural resources.
As for vancouver itself I there's alot of people that on the downlow in private will admit things but it's very dangerous to announce it out loud usually.

The flag is flipping on trudeau also with the rise of a new right wing in Canada. He keeps a smile on very well but he gets blown the fuck out and people hate him.

I've visited Vancouver several times recently.
It's a really nice city in a lot of ways, very clean and modern, and the metro is easy to figure out.
However, you're right when you say that it's full of multicultural faggots.
Brad Salzburg was actually there recently (while I was) to protest mass immigration, but I couldn't make it out there unfortunately.
Richmond is full of Chinks, like literally 75%. It's crazy.
Still, Canada, and even the Vancouver area, has a lot of things going for it.
Don't lose hope yet.
Feel free to e-mail me if you want. I'm at the other end of the Pacific, in San Diego right now, and I feel your pain.

Living in San Diego and I can really relate to these posts.
I always make a point of exploring and getting to know whatever city I'm living in, and helping those in need that I see.
Sometimes it feels like it's only ever Black women needing to borrow phone chargers, get bus fare, etc. …
Almost like a 'White tax' levied on you for being there.
Some people have no shame.

Also, I've noticed that ZERO Hispanics, Asians, and Jews are homeless.
ALL homeless are Whites or Blacks. and therefore, US CITIZENS. But we treat the immigrants better than our own.
When I say this to people, they really get what I'm talking about.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE US IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES, RIDE PUBLIC TRANSIT.

I guarantee that it will change your perspective.

Don't forget about the Persians my man

Personally, I really think that Holla Forums meetups are a bad idea. You don't know what kind of alphabet soup faggots might show up and screw you over. I'd say the best thing is to redpil your friends and family; make your own Holla Forumsacks to talk to.

>>>/meadhall/

if you are in Vancouver and are interested in contact, there are a few groups popping up.

our vetting is decent just don't be a sperg

safe meetup procedure is simple.

>go to >>>/meadhall/
If you can keep these things in mind you have little to fear by being an active political individual.

Vancouver at least has nice thriving small business by comparison to other cities in the states I've visited.

My job requires me to talk to lots of business owners here, and I find that the majority of them are very economically conservative (big surprise) and typically socially conservative as well. But the majority of them are immigrants, although all of them are unhappy with Trudeau.

Why is it that whites here aren't industrious enough to start their own businesses anymore? The majority of the people I deal with are brown or yellow these days. I'm not from the area so I'm not familiar with the history or the reasons why this is.

I feel you, you have no idea.

Lack of money due to high cost of living coupled with a regulatory environment that favors larger firms.

Trudeau has been fucking killing small business for a long time now.

I've spoken with doctors who have said we have one of the lowest compensation packages in the entire country which is why it's so difficult to get a family doctor here. If they actually go through with tax reform I wonder how much longer the waits will get.

That isn’t the case, the overrepresentation of migrants as small business owners is a complex subject but I can offer some key points for consideration.

The majority of illegal immigrants working in the west are doing so for migrant business owners. A migrant who has been given citizenship will likely have a large pool of relatives back home who are keen to enter the west. A migrant business owner can gain an edge on the market by flying one over and harboring them. In exchange for room/ board the business can receive a hard working staff member who is indebted to them. The difference between charging $5 and $3 for a product or service is free labour. A native who has to pay their staff can’t compete with (almost) free.

This is the rule not the exception.

Growing up I knew a Mus lim lad, his family owned a couple of grocery shops and a small produce wholesalers, they also put some their profits into property. He had four bothers, all of which knew their path in life. All five helped out the family business whenever needed until they turned 18 at which time they became stakeholders and worked fulltime (this means 14 hours a day 7 days a week if necessary). As a teenager I thought it was strange that my friend spent a lot of his spare time working without reward, on his 18th birthday his father bought him a 100k car and cut him into the business. I had a bus pass and a minimum wage job.

Western families no longer work in this way; firstly they don’t have as many children in comparison to some migrant groups. Secondly the children they do have are not expected to work for the family business. If a European family had five sons they may well all go to University acquiring debt rather than adding value to the family business (or rather personal debt as the family isn’t a singular financial unit in western culture).

You mention that the Chinese own much of the independent venture you encounter. There are over a billion Chinese people on the planet and most are dirt poor. The Chinese that make it to the West represent the most capable. The top few percent of Chinese are competing with 100% of western people, that gives them an edge. The Chinese in the west are also very often criminal; many of them wash money stolen via corruption from the PRC. Dirty money is another edge that the average westerner cannot compete with.

In much of the west there are opportunities afforded to immigrant businesses that are simply not available to natives. This extends in all areas; immigrant’s children will for example receive more investment in their children’s education over native’s children.

I could go on.

Do go on, it's quite interesting to me. I have gleamed most of this information myself from observation but it's nice to have someone put it into concise words.

I've seen those exact scenarios you talk about, from family businesses to immigrants housing immigrant workers to lower their own cost.

However I don't have much experience with the chinese as they are insular and it's hard to make sales with that group, they often opt for off-shore tech services instead of local ones or one of their own (despite lower quality in both cases).

They never did.

It’s prety fucked, leaf threads are all preaching a radical shift or the way of Sweden will appear like an improvement in the next 3 years

~o~

o

>o