What vidya have the best dual wielding? It's probably gonna be Max Payne but I wanna hear what else

What vidya have the best dual wielding? It's probably gonna be Max Payne but I wanna hear what else.

Other urls found in this thread:

runestorm.com/ballistic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gmod

Call of Juarez

Halo

This

Well, GoldenEye, various Half-Life mods, and this game I forgot.

Rise of the Triad.

golden eye and rott are good picks

Timesplitters 2 for allowing you to use a minigun in each hand

Halo 2 because not only could you use two different weapons, the guns were designed to be combo'd. Could have been balanced better but it felt fucking great.

Skyrim

Sword and staff, baby.

Jokes aside what games allow you to equip different types of weapons in each hand and use them separately AND in unison when needed?
I can only think of Igavanias like Sotn and Ooe and Souls franchise.
I want something else.

Dark Souls

You dual-wield a sword and board

Prince of Persia Warrior Within/The Two Thrones has some cool dual wielding moves but the combat is kind of meh because of how easy and/or repetitive it can get.

This game. It's actual dual wielding unlike max payne because you have two buttons for your two guns.

BloodRayne 1 - dual wield mp40s and track 2 targets (autoaim) at the same time. Shit's still good.

This game actually is surprisingly great

the shotgun in the Russian Overkill mod for DOOM

Anyone got a webm of the alt fire?

The executions are getting tedious though.

Thats quadruple wielding you fucking nigger

dark souls 2 has the best dual wielding in the series because of powerstance

what a dumb question

NecroVision, lads.

You can dual wield anything that can be held in 1 hand, any variations including the melee weapons, all controlled seperately. This is in addition to being able to kick Dark Messiah style.
The game is mediocre but it lets you go fucking nuts with weapons and it's great.

Pic related, flare-gun and nail-bat combo

that means it's twice as good as anything else in this thread, and Bayonetta is too

i was playing this recently then got to the part with the 60 foot tall demon and had to stop because i could feel my brain melting

It's shit (like Bayo).

And dual-wielding is stupid

y-you're stupid

WHAT THE FUCK, you massive mongoloids dont know shit about vydia

i played fear whats so special about the dual pistols besides looking cool?

You're retarded

m8

wew lad

It's not stupid if you're a robot.

Is this ambidextrous?

And this?

In one hand I've a Magic, in the other I've got a gun.

Excuse me but it's called "Akimbo"

Most games with dual wield…

This should be a thing in video games.

It is in most TPS

Its pretty common in third-person shooters nowadays.

Souls lets you derp around with a parrying dagger and a sword. It's not a very well developed or competitive playstyle but it's not as if any other game lets me do it.

That star wars bounty hunter game let you lock onto two different targets at once IIRC.

True. I meant to say in first person shooters, but then didn't think it through and just put video games in geenral.

goldeneye: rogue agent
fucking sucked

Why would it matter in first person shooters? Your gun is pretty much just a UI element that shoots towards the reticle.

Except most games with "dual wield" just give you weapon category that's called "dual swords" or something and you just use it as a normal weapon, except animations are you hitting with two hands. All weapons in said category will have different models, but animations will stay the same.
Less games will allow you to equip different shit in left and right hand slots but you will still attack with one button and use right and left weapon animations one after another.
It's not the same as actually being able to equip two weapons and control them separately.

halo 2, easily.

That is not correct.

Tacticality.

No he's right. Most shooters that feature dual wielded weapons don't give you the ability to fire each gun separately. Normally because that would require dedicating two buttons to do something when in most situations players will just want to fire both at the same time because "more firepower = better".

Feel free to start listing games that have individual control for each hand anytime now.
Bonus point if your games weren't mentioned in the thread already.

Not having read the thread.
All CoD games with Akimbo.
Halo.

who is this semen demon

what? in the time i played it, berserker was the most fun class by far. the sword was absolutely bonkers.

And off the top of my head:

All have dual wield but only gives you one button to fire both guns. I'm pretty damn sure you're going to find the majority of shooters do this.

its a mod

I've never played UT2004 but I played a shitload of 99 what has more players now?

I think they're actually one of the stronger weapons in the game, offset by somewhat limited ammo

04 is dead besides like 6 servers spread across the game types

L4D1 and 2 have good dual wielding, it's feasible to dual pistols in 1 the whole game and even in 2 if you're good.

…but I thought you were referring to swords.

was gonna post a link runestorm.com/ballistic

Splinter Cell: Conviction, despite being a poor game in many respects and a terrible sequel, did a great job of giving Sam proper animations for advanced CQC pistol techniques.