Why don't any of the girls have noses?

Why don't any of the girls have noses?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qxGUH
archive.is/g9JOs
play3.de/2015/06/03/destroyer-trillion-imageepochs-ceo-kooperiert-mit-idea-factory-international/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't YOU have a nose?

Anime characters don't have noses, silly.

What's a nose?

Do you have to make a soul link or whatever with the idol. She really made me lose interest.

Tell me about nonoka, why does she wear the box?

Noses are nasty snotty things that serve no purpose, thus the more highly evolved anime girls have lost that horrid vestigial thing.

Daily reminder Imageepooch is dead, and we'll never get another game like this.

Flat doesn't refer to their breasts user

Klaus is a pretty cool guy.

I hate what happened to anime. The faces are so disgusting now. All the emotion is gone and replaced by about 4 meme faces.

Shame too. Games easy as hell but still fun, bright and colorful, with a great art style.

noses are for jews

They were a good company, too bad the hipster journos kept attacking them and finally the CEO's loan from the Yakuza finally caught up to them.
archive.is/qxGUH
archive.is/g9JOs

When they teamed up with alicesoft and made toshin toshi 3ds remake was their best game. The west will never get it though.

How else would you tell them apart from the men?

Looks a bit shallow

It's something made of polystyrene.

Rusty has a nose and he is best boy.

Who gives a shit about everyone else when you can have him?

Did they ever find out what happened to him?

So you can go balls deep without worrying of some flesh tip rubbing against you.

so they don't smell your stench of neet and ruin your immersion

I think this is the only game I have ever actually rage quit. That fucking mission with Sakuya and Alice made me do it. It's not like it was hard and I could try again. But when the stupid bitch wouldn't retreat just boiled my blood.

I think he joined compiles heart. No? play3.de/2015/06/03/destroyer-trillion-imageepochs-ceo-kooperiert-mit-idea-factory-international/

Noses are hideous, and girls look much better without them. It's a disgusting 3DPD growth on the face that should not exist.

Do you mean Dorothy? Because I don't remember an Alice.

I think you're right. It has been a while.

I forgot, was it for some special requirement to not get her hurt? Because I was able to beat it easily and I don't remember it being one. The only thing to worry about was getting her boxed in and then she couldn't do anything.

That was a previous mission. I forget what the special requirements were for the Dorothy fight but I remember they weren't very hard to do. Keeping Sakuya alive is the hardest part

Because the Japanese are not Human

What do you mean? Anime barely had noses back then too. You just need to watch serious shows with realistic art styles or stick to manga.

I'm not sure if you can do this one in first run but in NG+ this requirements are ez

This one doesnt matter if you're on your 1st run or NG+ as long IA Sakuya doesnt do anything autistic

Just make sure someone hits Dorothy first so Guts triggers before using Nonoka.

The game is ez user also its one of the few times where I found the dub decent.

To hide her qt face :^)

Who's best girl btw?

Either Dorothy or nonoka. Haven't beaten it yet, so I can't make say which one is better with confidence. As for worst it's mortimort.

Noses are disgusting.

i love you

Cut and paste faces have been around for a long time.

I forgot about that. I need to pick up where I left off.

My personal favourite is Lisette but Hilda is a better character overall. Sakuya comes 3rd for the bants.

Does she get better after getting stabbed by Hilda, or does she stay the mediocre girl that is supposed to end up with the mc type of character japan likes to do?

those trips compel me to not lie.
Not really, she actually almost entirely falls out of the plot. She shows up for her big scene, and then… nothing.
I can remember everyone else's plot moment but hers later. I think that should say something

In japan, noses are considered ugly so having a very small nose is a sign of beauty.

I just think it's retarded and they look incomplete.
Sure, mouths or arms may be ugly but it doesn't mean a "human" without those would look complete.

Yes, but only because her song is fucking ridiculous

And how is it news?

Bigger noses equals more of a jew. Japan knows what they are doing.

The conducting song does seem pretty powerful. I still like popo's negating action song.

unfortunately that song falls off once you start fighting more bosses, they're immune to it, so the full heal every turn is better.

I'm more concerned about the lack of rule 34 vs. the lack of noses.

3D girls look great with 2D noses.

the lack of a nose reduces animation time, ergo production costs for a lower budget

I think the lack of lewds has to do with how the game came into the market. The game company that made it closed around the time to release it, so there was little in the marketing department to get it noticed. That and with the game not really selling a high amount of copies it just ended up being something people didn't notice. Though the fact nonoka didn't get any does puzzle me.

Removing clothing would require even less animation.

Pic unrelated?

Source please

HILDA DID NOTHING WRONG

I can waife her in this game, right? Otherwise I have no interest.

The fuck did you just call me?

Even Griffith apologists have a better case.

YOU'RE WAIFU A SHIT

seconded

reverse trap?

I was convinced that Ewan was a girl, why did Imageepoch have to shatter my hopes and dreams

DOUSHITE?

How? There wasn't really anything going for that idea.

Mahou Shoujo Meruru

Yeah but Rusty Key/Volt Shower is shit compared to Hilda's Ice World/Blaze Light. At the end you have to rely on Lisette's "To the Sea" or "Levia" songs depending on which song you like.

Guess I just have to enjoy rusty key while it's still useful.

Besides the shit already mentioned in this thread you mean?

Plus Ewan was very secretive, wouldn't have been farfetched to believe Ewan was a girl pretending to be a boy so he could be respected more as a merchant.

it means theyre not jews, you can trust cute 2d anime girls.

That's standard merchantry, not really something to indicate being a girl. Plus he is really young and gets flustered at being with popo, so it goes more to show he is a dude. The nose thing could also apply to children.

The lack of noses in anime comes from a shift from Jōmon-majority corporations to Yayoi-majority corporations. We see Jōmon noses in anime of the 1980s and 1990s, but as Yayoi have taken over, they’ve chosen to retain the caucasoid cranial features of the characters while removing their most explicitly caucasoid feature–the thinner, downward-facing noses.

It’s a matter of cultural and genetic embarrassment for the lower class Yayoi to be reminded in all their media that they remain subservient to the Jōmon, so they’ve tried to erase it from the public mind.

The english translation is so awful.
The dub is even worse. Only play the undub version.

thats kind of ridiculous, dont they just think it looks cuter?