What's wrong with China relocating farmers to cities?

If you aren't aware, China is moving poor farmers into cities so they can have better lives and don't have to suffer in poverty. All the arguments I've seen on here are retarded and hold no water.

1. "Who will grow the food?"
China has companies that can easily farm thousands of acres of land, the current farmers don't even produce enough to feed China. These aren't feudal times, you don't need half the country farming to not starve. Also, unlike with the Great Leap Forward, thee are actual plans to continue agriculture.

2. "It's bringing unskilled labor into the cities!"
Implying China doesn't have a huge population of employed unskilled workers in cities or that they can't learn skills.

3. "You're letting retards into the cities!"
Unlike in other countries, even the poorest of China tend to have IQs around the same as the richest. They are actually smarter than the average westerner, in many cases.

4. "Why don't they just move there if they want to be there?"
Try moving in China. It isn't like your country, it's super hard and you need approval from the police and government. Not to mention, farmers could never afford it.

These are the most common arguments I see and they all hold 0 water. Prove me wrong, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/technology/smart-city-china-controlled-artificial-intelligence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well by letting fake taiwanese(TM) into chink citys you are reducing the self-sufficiency of your population. Which means during times of war there is less physical resources available to fuel the war effort.
This is yet another reason for them not to move. Why become dependent on someone who will fuck you over at the slightest whim when you were already fine growing your own food?
OP you are a fake taiwanese cock sucking homosexual faggot.

What a shitty OP, he's so autistic he can1 even formulate his thoughts into coherent posts.
I pity you

Only the state is allowed to own land in China. Many of these people are being moved away from family homes into apartments and not being compensated. But hey, maybe the promotion in health care from "ground-up deer antlers" to "actual inhalers" makes adequate compensation for a 1000x increase in ambient pollution levels.

This is the most bullshit thing I've ever read. Have you seen even a third-tier city? They certainly aren't moving these people into Beijing's 2nd ring. The real purpose is of this initiative is to depress wages in manufacturing zones to stop the flow of jobs to Southeast Asia. But hey, the workers party looks out for the workers! It's almost like a real union. And just as corrupt.

I'm sure this is based on totally honest, not ever in the entire history of the Chinese Communist Party ever fabricated, PRC government statistics. Doubtlessly very reliable. On a related note: the tap water in Beijing is totally drinkable. Drown yourself.

Nice bait thread thread though OP, 10/10. Attracted whoever this faggot is: who appears not to recognize pro-CCP propaganda when he sees it.

This is now a China hate thread

Theres your problem, right there.

Just try searching "china" on Liveleak.
Some of the shit you'll see man

Nice job getting all those pics of fake taiwanese(TM). Have some examples of fake taiwanese(TM) craftsmenship.

great news until the government decides to starve tens of millions like they did a few decades ago

Top fake taiwan(TM) quality.

moving shit farmers into shit tenements isnt going to do shit about improving lives, and improving lives is the last thing chinks give a shit about so… What's really going on?

Are they moving them into already established cities or into the dozens of ghost metropolis's that they built? If they are moving them into the ghost cities then it goes without saying that they are being conscripted and the ghost cities are finally being realized as their intended purpose of being defensive garrisons.

SAGE

these are fucking hysterical

Why would you think we care about this topic or are at all emotionally invested in internal Chinese social engineering?

don't care
that always goes well
sure
not an argument
neither were the other 2 largest famines, ever

sounds like a problem for them

antmen are real then

still don't care

My one regret is that my people's labor and soil fertility are used to inflate the chinks population for cheap trinkets not that the slant-eyed fucks can't do anything else

we need dead baby jokes pics

moving low skill workers into the city instead of letting them sustain themselves anywhere else? cool.

Anecdotal but I've dealt with enough chinese salesmen and marketers to know thats not true

Truly slaves, kek

>Report and sage. Thank you!
Report and sage. Thank you!

3 year nufag here…1st post
Since when are asians a threat?There's a reason they are yellow and not white, despite IQ

I love these china hate posts. I attempted to learn manderin a couple of years ago and stopped when I learned how disgusting the chinese were. Posts like these are to thank for that.

Learning a language like mandarin was fun and all until I realized the only reason to learn was to eventually do business with those dirty soulless rats. No thanks.

pleb posting. gas yourself.

Fuck off kike

And a based military too who will risk their lives for strangers so strangers don't have to learn to defende themselves. Once Jinping leaves in five years, those based companies will Venezuela the shit out of China and start replacing Chinese with niggers like in U.S./E.U.

I wonder what could possibly go wrong. Again.

What's wrong with the government uprooting me and sending me wherever they want whether I like it or not?
What does it feel like to be such a cuck?
Don't answer that, I don't really want to know.
The government has no right to tell people where they will live, especially when trying to move free range humans into factory farms.

kys
iflscience.com/technology/smart-city-china-controlled-artificial-intelligence/