French High Court Orders Removal of Cross Above Statue of Pope John Paul II

archive.is/YYJcz

Italian media noted the irony of the ruling, remarking that the cross-removal is not taking place “in Raqqa, the capital of the Religion of Cuck™ic State in Syria, but in Brittany, in the heart of Western Europe.

lolwut

The sheer stupidity of all this burns. You have a statue of a religious leader, you dumbfuck frogs.

The irony. Now let's take a look at this Federation:
>Fédération nationale de la libre pensée is a French (((not-for-profit))) federation of local associations concerned with free thought.
>It promotes (((humanist principles of free enquiry and tolerance))) on rationalist and scientific principles, and campaigns against dogmatism.
I smell stale matzo.

The simple point of the hypocrisy is inside the name of the organization: Free Thought.
NO FREE THOUGHT FOR YOU
Sacrebleu only Good Think is allowed here goy.

Can't they just declare the statue and cross as a shrine and it would be considered a place of worship and thus spared desecration?

How do you think France will fall apart?

Jews have to be killed openly.

This is nuts. Even in Burgerland, we don't go that far.

t.Fedora

Also

Not enough fucking rope in the world.

Are they going to replace it with a kikel?

I'd care but La France died decades if not centuries ago.

Lel Nice work

What about his robes and hat? Aren't they religious symbols? Isn't 'he a religious symbol? Why not just replace the whole thing with something ugly, meaningless, and spiritless while they're at it?

No, no user, the point is not to be "secular," the point is to replace European Christianity will Religion of Cuck™ |:^D

Good. Take down the statue too. JPII was a faggot

kurwa papieza to ty szanuj

I think the overly secular idiots believe they can honestly convert their current working bees into secular drones like themselves.

but when you're taking in religious fundamentalists who belong to a religion that literally a-okays use of force, and bending their rules if the endgame is complete takeover, you can't really give them shiny things and expect them to forget all about their mud god.

When in reality, is, they'll take your shiny things, AND destroy you, all the while constantly outbreeding the increasingly numb, spiritually dead natives.

But france was essentially ground zero for this shit, Their will seems to have eroded ages ago. Even Charlie Hebdo, edgy atheist supreme tried to make some kind of muddled, hollow last stand, and ended up getting blown away for it, all the while their fellow countrymen impotently shook their fists and said "YOU WILL NOT TAKE OUR LE CUMMIES, FRANCE IS A PLACE OF LOVE, AND FUN"

and hobbled back into the night, waiting for the next strike to occur.

I think they all believe that "if I'm still able to have my fun, then who the fuck cares!?"

Always tearing down like niggers.