WHITE PILLS INBOUND

Tony Podesta Stepping Down From Lobbying Giant Amid Mueller Probe

B-but Paul Manafort was supposed to be the key to everything! They're gonna arrest Trump tomorrow r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
archive.is/1g6Bl
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
archive.is/SasEd
dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/hillary-clinton-hung-out-with-sidney-blumenthal-and-tony-podesta-this-weekend/
nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/law-firm-faces-questions-for-ukraine-work-with-manafort.html
archive.is/YFEjb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to try and run.

Blampft is finished this time!

Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ‘A’ and ‘B’ in Indictment

To reinterate: These incidtments appear to have nothing to do with Trump. Manafort worked for Trump for less than a month. These people have been working for the Clintons for years.

We may very well see the bitch in cuffs by spring.

''Sources:'

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
archive.is/1g6Bl

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
archive.is/SasEd

If Weinstein couldn't even run to Israel, where can he go?

But user, those pills are white.

He will try, let him try. Anyone he goes to for help will likely be involved in their (((schemes))).

Thread theme?

the white pill is the stoic pill

When they're frogmarching Podesta and Clinton into a jail cell, the NYT and CNN headlines will read:

>Long-time Trump associate Hillary Clinton indicted on on forigen collaboration charges. – Will this be the end of the Trump presidency?

I admire your resolve, but if you want stoicism instead of hysterics, you're on the wrong board.

Who says who couldn't? He just didn't. Because nothing was going to come of it. And, oh, look at that, nothing did come of it.

I saw this coming. Podesta was apart of Uranium 1 which included Manafort, the Clintons, and Obama.

What a coincidence.
Kikes flee the sinking ship as they know that Nov 4 will be a flop

So tor nigger , when will this fat piece of shit die for fucking children? Or the murders? Or the cannibalism? Or the CP? Ya know , pizza parties in the hot tub with skippy? Oh yeah what was fatboys kid fucker nickname?
Get fucked podestas

Hey don't worry man. When Hitler comes back he'll take care of it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet

Any day now, right?

Nov 4 is a meme, m8. It's just some fucking protests that will fizzle even faster than the "occupy" protests.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/hillary-clinton-hung-out-with-sidney-blumenthal-and-tony-podesta-this-weekend/

On the Manafort front, investigation shows Trump hasn't spoken to Manafort since February. But Hillary Clinton spoke to Tony Podesta in this weekend alone along with (((Sidney Blumenthal))). I think they know everything for them is about to come crashing down. HRC and her motley crew going after the idiotic Russia narrative did them in, if they never did that people would have ignored the treasonous act that was Uranium 1 and all those sweet Russian "donation" dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

Then of course, there's still the whole issue of Awan and DWS.

The ride never ends.

Oh can't forget this either

Welp

Dubs confirm. Get your dick out now.

I am back and I'm pissed
Hello man in the mirror

GW has been saying Tony Pedo-esta got immunity a week or so ago. Swamp fucks always have a contingency plan.

Skadden going down too.

I want a music video of Jackson's Man in the Mirror over Leni Riefenstahl footage.

Looks like the NYT was onto that story a month ago.

nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/law-firm-faces-questions-for-ukraine-work-with-manafort.html
archive.is/YFEjb

According to this Manafort, working with Skadden, ginned up a report for the Russians which Yanakovich used to indict the former Ukrainian PM. Then Skadden prepared another report on behalf of the Russians to help ingratiate Yanakovich to Obama. The former PM reached out to Comey's FBI for legal assistance but was ignored, even though there was a mutual aid agreement. During the Obama administration no one cared about activities like Skadden's, either.

I wish I knew the particulars of forigen consultancy law, and what exactly is and isn't illegal in all this.

Trump's clean as a fucking whistle, boys. He kept his enemies closer, and let them hang themselves.

Do you think Soros is involved in this? The timeline for this Ukraine lobbying is exactly when Soros was doing his color revolution in Ukraine.

thanks fellow based fashy goy, the blackpillers' ovenposts really got me down, content creation will surely follow all these white pills

I take it you're new

Why do you think Soros withdrew his 18 billion from the market and put it into one of his NGOs recently? They know the jig is up.
THE DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES

The libshit spin is that Papadopoulos set up a meeting with Putin and the campaign (under Manafort) sent a low level staffer for plausible deniability. But the court documents show that's clearly not true.

Soros is absolutely certain he's untouchable. He put that money into an NGO as a war chest for political subversion. He knows nationalism is on the rise and is eighteen-billion-dollars-desperate to crush it.

The problem with Soros is that even if he croaks tomorrow his son is ready to take over and do exactly what his father did. We need to have laws that stop all forigen lobbying and NGO activity in the U.S. Just like Putin recently did in Russia.

If foreigners want to negotiate with us it should be governments sending diplomats. No more of this proxy influence peddling bullshit.

fuck yeah. Didn't see anything else about Soros in the thread. I knew he was concerned and pulled that money out, but I finally just put it all together.

Just realized that the worst thing that could happen now is that Hillary suddenly dies. A potentially useful witness would be gone and Trump can't tweet shit on her any more without actually ruinig his ratings (don't talk bad about the dead etc). Libs would remember her forever as the innocent presidentess they always wished for.
sage for off-topic

The upside to him dying would be that his drug-addled children who have been consumed by the very materialism he pushes are probably incapable of continuing his work with any efficacy

Not very random you namefag TORpedo

Forgot to clear the field I'll see my namefaggy ass to The Gallows now

Shit meme, user.

Now there is a news story that would send a fire to my knickers

He should still be gassed, just to make sure.

Well well, is it finally time for some swamp draining?

Do you guys think we'll actually be able to get rid of ALL the kikes this time?

Why not both kikes and sandniggers? Anything is possible.

Get social justice caught in the crossfire.

Its a downgrade in evil no matter how you slice it.