Indictment PDF - did anyone actually read it?

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

TL;DR
- Manafort and Gates got money from Ukraine and Yanukovych
- used money to hire lobbying firm A and firm B
- firm A and B lobbied the US government for Ukraine and Yanukovych
-indicted because hid money received and that they acted as lobbyists

So…absolutely zero to do with Trump? Firm A and firm B are Podesta group.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
archive.is/1g6Bl
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
thedailybeast.com/professor-denies-evidence-he-shopped-kremlin-dirt-on-hillary-to-trump-campaign
dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/mueller-makes-key-error-in-manafort-indictment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd sentence

"Between at least 2006 and 2015, MANAFORT and GATES acted as unregistered agents of the Government of Ukraine"

So, the podestas and by extension hrc campaign and DNC were really anti Russia the whole time? Or was yanukovich a Russian puppet? I'm confused about the Russian angle here

Yea i read it, it has nothing to do with Trump. Firm A is Mercury, firm B is the Podesta group.

the propoganda on National Propoganda Radio (NPR) was off the charts today. They have gone completely all in.

Among many other things they described the situation as "Manafort accepted money from a Ukrainian dictator". Literally those words.

Basically fake news is spinning it at as Trump's days being numbered when it's really just Uranium One playing out. If Mueller is doing anything about the indictment investigation he probably let it die with Mannafort then going for all of the Clinton's cronies, and Hillary herself. Bill Clinton won't be touched because he was a President but he can look forward to his family name being permanently stained forever.

Nah I think they were pro russia the whole time. Yanukovich was ousted in 2014 as Ukrainian president because of the '14 revolution. He was a Russian puppet and is in exile in Russia currently.

The '14 revolution lead to Ukraine moving away from Russia's sphere of influence and turning pro EU. Thats when Russia annexed Crimea.

Basically the rumors are true and the investigation into the Podesta group will lead into the Uranium One and the fake dossier. I'm guessing since they were lobbying for Yanukovich, a pro Russian puppet, they were lobbying for Russia as well.

yeah its kind of funny to see all the propaganda play out live. Well, let them cheer for Mueller and Manafort because theyre in for a surprise.

Exactly.

One of these firms is the Podesta Group.

>>>/pdf/821 I think

You know, if you go through the list of companies in the indictment, you will probably find some that the Podestas are involved with - Just sayin'

Besides the Podesta Group…LOL

It should be interesting to see it all play out, but I think in the end Slick Willy will get his day in court. If the AIDS or cancer doesn't kill him first, or if he gets suicided from guilt. I mean, if it ever comes out that Hillary was guilty of any large-scale federal crime or scheme, conspiracy against the US, treason or sedition, money laundering, wrongful death, coverups, etc., you can be guaranteed he had something to do with it; besides, you can be guaranteed this will all be followed up with all the accusations against Bill Clinton coming back into the limelight.

She was guilty of treason and sedition on Day 1 of this Presidency when she was telling people to resist, as were so many Senators and Congressmen/women. Especially that Black one from Georgia. I forget his name.

They did consulting work for the Ukrainian government.
They took payment overseas using overseas registered companies and accounts that appear to have been registered entirely for this purpose, keeping them isolated from all other work they do.
They used company accounts to buy shit in the US rather than pay themselves and then buy it directly.
They acted as agents of Ukraine in lobbying, but it was indirect, they essentially just contracted with Mercury and Podesta to do it and acted as pass through with Mercury and Podesta being fully aware of what was going on. And of course, Podesta never fucking registered FARA either.

There's some FBAR shit, where they should have disclosed their control over the foreign funds. All depends on the structure of the companies and who ultimately controlled the funds legally speaking. It's entirely possible that it was structured without a problem at all. And using them to purchase real estate and even other purchases isn't exactly a big shocker, it happens frequently, especially with art and real estate. This is where the bulk of the charges originate.

There was definite fraud that happened with a home loan, pretending it was a primary residence, but that's common place, everyone does it. And if we're talking a federal grand jury at this level to catch someone on that? It's bullshit.

Either way, nothing to do with Trump at all. It's a slew of charges with the intent of trying to force him to turn over some kind of dirt on Trump. The focus probably being that Manafort was brought in as a whip/enforcer to ensure that the convention went smoothly, which might imply he has dirt on some people that ensured there was no fuckery. He was fired immediately after the convention because he served no other purpose. However, the only thing he seemed to have done was attempt to get Trump to "moderate" to the center, which was nothing but bad advice anyways. Perhaps making the convention cucks calm enough to not rebel, but it bombed his numbers in the overall campaign if you recall.

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
archive.is/1g6Bl

whats real interesting in this is..

Which implies that that is what these fucks and their superiors wanted russia to intervene in the eu pipeline

Seems like Putin was engaged in a high stakes chess match and then Medvedev took over and really, really fucked up.

why do you say that Medvedev fucked up?

The liberal media shills are overtly uppity about the guilty plea by George Papadopoulos indictment. Looks like the fusion gps is also making a full circle back around as well.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
thedailybeast.com/professor-denies-evidence-he-shopped-kremlin-dirt-on-hillary-to-trump-campaign

Trump doesn't want people to lose faith in the "Dignity of Office" for the position of being the President. Because of this, even though Uranium One is some seriously bad shit, the living former presidents will most likely be put in their place behind closed doors and they will be moved aside the big thing about this is Shillary and all of the Clinton's mosty important pieces being taken out. Podesta had the foresight to resign.

They won't touch Hillary.

No he wasnt the plan to destroy syria was long overdue, thats why zog toppled ukraine to cut off russia from the black sea and middle east. Russian warships loaded with nukes parked outside tel-aviv make the heebs sweat.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/mueller-makes-key-error-in-manafort-indictment/

Really fucking rushed this document without proof-reading it.

I think its going a bit far to call it a key error.

Like if I said you were a taxi driver when your really a minibus driver people still know what I mean.

A few months later: