Does Halloween nearing make you want to revisit certain games?

Does Halloween nearing make you want to revisit certain games?

Good thing Moon is great for them too, shame its coming out a month too late for this though.

I've been trying to find some spooky games to play again to get into the mood of the season.

Banjo-Kazooie's haunted house levels is one of my favorite spooky levels ever if only for its aesthetics. I loved the giant dining room, especially the giant organ. That game had really good visual design in general.

Spooky or Horror?

Because Spooky can mean shit like luigis Mansion and 'halloween levels' in stuff

AND THATS RAD AS SHIT

It makes me want to play stalker.

Isn't that more the Autumn comfy guy feel?

No

My nigga that's exactly the kinda shit I was talking about. Some horror games would be kinda nice. Maybe if I could find something as good as Outlast.

Not revisit certain games, but certain MMO's with Halloween events.

Now if only they were still good. ;_;

Off the top of my Head
Mario has some excellent Spooky levels.

But luigis Mansion is Das it Mane tier.

WoW's shit now but i loved Hallows end back in the day.
Hopefully Overwatch has a Halloween event

I live in an area without seasons.

Hell yeah dude. Fuck now I wanna go home from work right now and replay it.

Ghostbusters, Genesis or 2009 are both acceptable.

I was going to a friends and we are hooking some consoles up to a projector to play some vidya, i think i know what game im bringing now.

I am genuinely sorry for you. England in October is fucking gorgeous.

REmake and Luigis Mansion are my go to's for the season.

Eh, I like that it's t-shirt weather all year. I'll be in Montreal for a few days in October which is as much winter as I want to deal with.

Not really, we don't do Halloween here.
t. yuropeen

yurop confirmed for shit region.

Oh, I'm just excited since I can get some inexpensive liquid latex and scare people on omegle.
Also scream fortress because that's always good.

Mario Retardy 2 on the spooky stage

No friends to play it with though

Never played F.E.A.R. before.
Maybe I'll give it a shot.
I'm sure my computer can run it.
I mean, not 100% certain, but it's pretty old so maybe.

interestingly F.E.A.R has some TECHNOLOGY that modern shooters dont.

I wish i had the gif comparing the effect on a room when throwing a grenade in F.E.A.R and a modern shooter.

Fucking do it, game is 10/10.

got you covered user.

Thanks babe.

You're welcome cutie.

I usually just hop on fightcade and play Vampire Savior for all of October, I also replay Luigi's Mansion.

Thinking about doing a marathon of the Corpse Party games this year.

there is no human players in a game of Mario Retardy.

those pikachus look cute

The only thing Halloween nearing makes me feel is relieved that allergy season is closer to ending.

We need to make an ultimate list of games to fit the season, with a Spooky and Horror tier.

also cute spooky.

FURFAGS OUT.

Halloween nearing makes me want to commit suicide because everyone I’ve ever loved is dead.

Doesnt it mean they are visiting you then as spooks? seems kind of rude to be out when they are.

Even your waifu user? That's pretty rough.

I swear to god, I find new shit every time I play this game. Maybe I'll actually finish this character.

Not if you waifu Skeleton Princess!

Thinking about playing Sweet Home

>Are you going tibia okay?

Just cute my shit up, fam

>she'll never giggle and order a sparerib

>She will never send Bonechilling images to you.

>she'll never call you a bonehead

But user
We're all skeletons, deep down inside.

Monsters In My Pocket co-op, been 20 fucking years, but it was comfy, too bad I can only emulate singleplayer.

No but it finally gives me an excuse to pull this game from my shelf and play it.

Ragnarok Online. Specifically yuno fields, but most of the game just feels comfy as fuck around the colder seasons.

Its completely dead though, even private servers have almost dropped off the map at this point and it is always depressing to revisit on the less dead ones with how fucked up it is thanks to the recent patches.

Fuck you Gravity you fucking korean kikes, I'm glad you're dead.

I really want to play some FEAR but i gotta wait until its october.

just a few more days.

It's pretty darn good for how little I paid for it.

I always go back and revisit Dead Space every Halloween.

I may restart my copy of Fatal Frame though. Been ages since I played it and have no idea where I'd left off.

Ill be playing the Shit out of quake and a couple of other horror games I own on my gamecube and Wii.

Now you mention it.
I could use some fucked up surrealistic game to play.
I mean not necessarily surrealistic. I would love to see something like Saya no Uta, I loved the concept of MC seeing world how he did and how it fucked him up.

Anyone knows good creepy games with good concepts?

I hope you guys enjoy your shitty begging for candies while I eat sweet bread, sugar skulls and delicious home-made candies and spending time with your loved ones who already departed

Anyways, I usually play games with a surreal atmosphere usually yumi nikki and LSD dream emulator around this time of the year, on the other hand I play rail shooters like house of the dead series typing of the dead included and the resident evil chronicle series for a good challenge

Any less known ones you can recommend?

You Mexican, user?

Might play Cry of Fear again. It's been a few good ages since I last touched it.

Actually, I might play Silent Hill 4 again since I've been tinkering with PCSX2 lately.

i can hear uncle Holla Forums on the horizon coming to ruin a good thread.

I'm a massive pussy when it comes to horror, all I can really play are "Boo! Haunted House!" type games.

Well it's going to happen now that you called it out.

Let's hope instead of them coming here I will get my recommendations.

In Harvester you play a guy that has amnesia. He wakes up in the town of Harvest, a locale that looks like it was ripped right out of the 40's or 50's and everyone knows everyone. Thing is, everyone is acting…off. Mom's baking cookies nonstop for a bake sale that's days away, your little brother's watching an incredibly graphic show about cowboys and indians, and dear old Dad hasn't been seen in a while - he's been sick, so you should let him get some rest.

It's a point and click game, so if you've played those you'll fit in just fine.

Or you couldve kept your fucking mouth shut

Same, I want to go lightweight on the mods this time though

Remember, every time you masturbate a skeleton is jerking you off.

That reminds me of Tree of Savior, and how much of a wasted potential it was.
The music was top notch, and zones like the owl forest, those farmlands, or delmore manor were great.

Shame the game was rushed to death and Kim ended being a Inafune-tier hack.

I'm avoiding the titles beyond 3

You always were a kidder, user.

Might as well get around to beating RE1, as it's almost spooky time.

Question: Do I play the original or the HD remake?

Both.

First RE 1, then REmake. You'll enjoy watching all the differences and improvements. Not to mention all the things that made each of them unique.

Thanks, have some buttcheeks.

Fuck yes it does, OP.

Going to be getting amped up watching good vampire movies for the first two weekends in October, then I'm playing VtM:B with all of the patches to unfuck everything.

It's going to be great.

What said.

Gird your loins though, the original RE hasn't aged that well. The live action FMV intro especially.

And stay the fuck away from RE0 and RE:Director's Cut.

You should also try to play Resident Evil 2 and maybe Resi 3 if you like REmake.