Neptunia Thread

Sleepy
edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60
IFI have Merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Join it here:' discord.gg/VTVCG9R
Editor is taking ideas for V-II costumes, especially for Uzume spam at him when he appears!
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB1VDHcm3DE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5BVAEG50mM
youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y-MTudo1k
pastebin.com/CXCXaaFx
gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
gematsu.com/2016/09/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-pc-launches-october-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to claim the thread for her.

I want Nepgear to make me a robot body and stick my brain into it while I'm unaware because she thinks that she'd be helping me by giving me an unaging body.

Black Heart strongest CPU

Quiet, Baka Heart

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle with Noire. And be sleepy with her after a tough day

Anyone else only able to dream about the CPUs you think about least? I'm starting to suspect that my subconscious mind has a very different taste in neps than my conscious mind.

The only time I've had Neps in my dreams was awful. And it wasn't even the Neps, it was just the games. CH finally announced all information on 4GO, there was no customizable SI, the game played like Lost Song (which is fucking awful), and then CH announced that it would be their last game. If that's the only kind of dreams I can have in which Neps are in them, then I don't want them.

Nope. Got one or two dreams with someone else than Gear, but nothing special.

Dreaming about your Nepfu or not, you're lucky. I've only had like three Nep dreams in three months.

Thread, I made another for you.

I tried. This track is so complicated.

Oh damn, that's really good again. Keep up the amazing work.

No, my brain only allows me to see darkness before me when I sleep.

I like it.

I'm really liking these for some reason.

WEEABOO CONTAINMENT THREAD
MASTURBATING TO KOREAN CARTOONS EDITON

I'm really liking the whole each CPU has their own story arc thing in VII, really gives them a chance to shine. Blancs arc was better than Verts for me though.

Thinking of picking Noire and whoever the hell Noire comes withs route next as she hasn't had much chance to do anything yet in this game.

You had some trouble with Vert and Blanc's route, right?

You're going to enjoy Noire's route then. Better buy tons of healing items in the shop.

Poor thing who needs to use Tor and other similar services to come on threads he actually despises and to shitpost on them in order to make his life complete.

I pity you.

No not really. Rom and Ram are death incarnate, while in Verts route Nepgear could easily tank S-Sha with her defensive cheer while Vert spammed spiral break.

Still i'll make a note to grab a ton of healing grass, thanks for the heads up.

why do you guys take the shitposters so seriously? For fuck's sake, they're shitposters. Just roll with the punches. Do you even browse any of the rest of the site?

You really think I take them seriously ?

sounds to me like you were pretty butthurt

you know, on another note, posting cute girls in a cute girl thread is one thing, but waifuism is a whole different beast. everyone has their own 'best girl'. but writing fanfictions about having weddings with them, trying to lucid dream them, and all that other shit is a bit too much. oh and don't forget whiteknighting fictional grills.

I don't know about these threads anymore. I like me some neps, but you folks are a strange bunch

Consider using Facebook instead of this site. You will find more normal people there.

On another note, why do you keep coming here and complain about our ways if you don't at least tolerate them, instead of going either to other Nep communities or to other threads here ? You can find folks that better suit your tastes there.

Never change playstation.

There needs to be a Gameindustri anti-bully ranger.

It's not unheard of to have these kinds of treatments on imageboards

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And to have a lazy day with a sleepy Neptune

>>>/normalfag/
>>>/reddit/

I'm fine being strange if it works. I've done great things and will continue to do so with the inspiration of my waifu.

DON'T BULLY THE UNI

They actually tell you how to get the alternate endings now?

We bully Nepgear instead

And as usual I want to get off my lazy ass & get the wedding deal finished with Nepgear Before October.

Not on a thread that was claimed for her.

Good luck.

You can't stop me Gearposter.
Prepare your Gear for furious friendly bullying.

But that's just teasing then.

is this a bully thread now?

I second what said. This is teasing, not bullying. Plus, there are more fun bullying targets.

The two of you would obviously bully Neps.
I must purge the unworthy.

The only bullying I do is in bed. Which is teasing.

I wouldn't bully what I love. But I'm fine bullying someone like Arfoire.

But would you tease her?

Are we bullying Nepgear again?

I guess you're right, you do whatever works for you. I never meant to stir shit okay maybe a little, I was just expressing a thought. You guys take it a little too seriously, Holla Forums is just a board, we shitpost and have banter, no harm's ever meant.

Got off on a tangent there. requesting cute pics of uni

old neps, running the world. Bullies are the future

Teasing is fine. Although I don't like tickling.

Which explains why you're keeping your argument of "whiteknighting waifus" every thread, only to disappear when proven wrong.

You're true on that. But many from here have ran off shit communities, and while they've found a haven here, they don't want it to turn into some shit like the others.

I never said anything about tickling, user. I don't like tickling either.

W-w-why not?!?

uh, I only said that once, and it was yesterday. Maybe someone else was thinking the same thought

anyway why are we still fighting? I'm trying to resolve this, but any banter or joking is returned with hostility. There's no need to be so combative, man. A little bit of self-awareness goes a long way, like if you had responded to this post with something like "you're goddamn right" instead of "oh no they're attacking our way of life".

I'm just trying to help.

It can get really weird and DA levels of disgusting. And the people that like it are usually degenerates with other degenerate fetishes. But there are worse fetishes I suppose

Just not my thing.

Yeah, like any shitposter, "this is the first time you've posted in these threads, but if others say the same thing, it must be true, amirite ?"

Also,
Nice try at going around the problem to make people think they're wrong in one way or another. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

People who are against tickling have it in their heads that the only form of it that exists is the creepy as hell dA shit with bondage and feathers and everything thrown in.

As far as tickling as a silly teasing thing goes it's quite adorable, not sexual in the least. But of course, people will get it in their heads that no one is allowed to enjoy something because someone did it far worse.

(checked)

You're not even listening to me right now, it's like talking to a brick wall. I don't know how many different ways I can say "I'm not trying to fight you" before the point gets across. I was just trying to lighten things up a little, but you seem determined to fight me to the death. I give up.

I meant what I said about the self-awareness thing. If someone calls you a weeb just own it instead of getting defensive, it defuses the whole thing.

The slippery slope, user. Once a fetish starts getting posted then it starts to get more and more degenerate with each time it's posted. And dA shit is ironically posted in these threads, and they sometimes involve tickling. As is life on an imageboard.

Even assuming you only want to discuss and you're not only here to shitpost, you're going with an "I'm not trying to fight you" after two years of people shitposting, with an attitude that clearly lacks any desire to actually talk and is more on the idea that you're right, that others are wrong and that everyone should accept your opinion, and shitposting that reflects that.

And that won't bring any discussion. Only more shitposting and a closed attitude, both from you who thinks you're right and that people should listen to you, and from others who see your attitude as another shitposter and who doesn't care.

shame on you people

Come on now

Fuck.

Even though its probably not important, I did find the font VII uses for text.

You ready for it?

It uses the same font that the dialogue text in Persona 3 & 4 use along with Zelda OoT & MM! Aka FOT-Skip Std-CP B

Pretty cool, eh? Can instantly make some fresh Nep images without having to boot up the game! (Of course facial expressions are needed but I won't need to mess around with the modding tools)

Alright i feel like I'm being baited now. like how am I responsible for years of random shitposters in any way? I've been lurking these threads since the exodus, going from occasionally poking my head in to following it closely. I think you're under the impression I was the guy who posted the whole 'weeb containment thread' thing earlier. I was just responding to the way you reacted to that post, I wasn't the first guy. Once again I don't see the point in putting up a fight here, I kinda wish we could just reconcile this and shake on it since my autism refuses to let me leave it be.

The point I was trying to get across is that shitposting is benign and maybe we react too strongly to it, and that this community is strangely isolated from the rest of Holla Forums.

We clearly see this entire thing completely differently, so let's agree to disagree and just leave it there. Deal?

I can't imagine why you'd think that.

I never thought this. But I was (and still am) thinking that you are the same guy who pulled out the "weebs whiteknighting waifus" kind of shitposting since the 3-4 last threads now, pulling back at the first sign of criticism only to come out next thread.

Shitposting is useless and mocking it isn't reacting too strongly to it. As for this community being isolated from the rest of Holla Forums, it just isn't the case, we just kept the comfy atmosphere that is here since day one, and we did rather well considering the actual state of things. However, while we kept it this way, Holla Forums changed a lot due to some exodus from other places and shitposters and shillers filling the place, making us look tame and calm compared to the rest while it wasn't the case two years ago.

And I agree to disagree with you, considering I was doing so from the beginning.

I'm not sure what you mean. The mid section of VII is going through 4 character routes in whatever order you like.

Is it because we actually play video games?

Someone had to say it, he walked right into that one.

Maybe I should dump more reaction neps, kinda tired of seeing Neptune all the time.

If you want actual discussion, go to burchchan's /nepgen/. 8nep is a refuge for hugbox retards.

Maybe you should consider going back since you fancy them so much

What the fuck

I thought we were pretty bad in posting but these guys

lol plootz
sleepyhead plootz

YOU FUCKING WOT M8!?

Jesus christ I haven't seen a post this retarded in years

I want to point put that 8ch became popular specifically because moot started censoring halfchan with an outright lie being used as the justification.

But this is the best place to discuss Neps. We usually have extensive discussion about Neps and all thing related to them. The whole discussion about the golden towers a while ago for example.

to be fair, their Holla Forums did have nep discussion that was pretty good, until /nepgen/ literally started raiding these threads and shitposting in them with their memes and making them into another general
That and butthurt atelier avatarfag

We are tame as fuck compared to them

Even with context, it's still fucking awful from start to finish. And this is all they do every single day.

question, how do you make a pic this long without just combining a few pics in paint or something

There are addons for browsers that let you take screenshots of webpages. 8ch also has a built in screencap function where you can select posts and cap them.

Well, that one was just combined in paint. I've heard for a long time that there are addons for Firefox and Chrome that let you screencap large parts of a page but I couldn't find any free ones last time I looked so I gave up.

fireshot?

Or the discussion of how old they are, this led to the Uzume/Uranus conflict and the possibility of retcon/timeline shenanigans, which then led to a brief talk about makers and their role, that led to Adult Neptune and her age, that warranted another age debate, then golden towers, and I'm sure there was at least one more tangent but I can't remember And all of that was over the life of a few threads.

Just thought you'd all want to know, that faggot comes into a lot of random threads spouting that halfchan is the place that has actual discussion and we should all go back.
He's been doing it for almost two years now and his autism knows no bounds.

Let him believe. We haven't looked back since we're here, so why would we change now ?

some anons went back during the ddos and overloaded servers sagas

Nepu a day keeps sadness(and shitposting) away
youtube.com/watch?v=qB1VDHcm3DE

user, you better be at work making an English version of that or I'll fucking do it myself.

No, there is no english version. The games were never dubbed. Stop insisting otherwise.

You only have yourself to blame if I actually can make a dubbed version, I don't think English Neptune even sings, maybe.

The nonexistent english dubbed neptune doesn't not sing

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5BVAEG50mM

Are we Tsukihimeing the english dub now?

I don't know what you mean user, Tsukihime is a good VN that has never gotten an anime

Oh yeah.

It was a thing for a while but I like bullying other Neppers who don't like it.

Also,
SOON

The comment section gave me an ulcer Also learn to embed

And by soon, I mean right fucking now.

No one can stop me. Not even bloody inquisitor

No, I personally like vanilla.

Those are the lewdest things you can do user.. Next you are going to say you like hugging

>Laps
I bet you want to brush their hair too you sex maniac.

guess what i do
Doesn't matter if it fluffy or rough

Yes Even fluffy tails

Don't worry too hard. 4chan will be having another exodus, soon. Mark doesn't pay attention to this general, so when it's overrun by yurifaggots from old/v/ who can't stand this waifushit, all you'll really have to do is watch the fireworks & eat popcorn.

You fiend! I bet you'd help Blanc raise the twins together too if you had the chance!

Wow, you have no idea how obvious you just made the fact you just want to scare/trigger someone without actually knowing that place

We need more monster girl Neps.

Agreed.

Ah, here we go again.

Why doesn't anyone her horns?

Reminder that if you want to keep a mernep that you'd need something in the region of a few hundred thousand US gallons and you'd need to keep it heated and filtered for a robust nitrogen cycle.

Good try, but the face doesn't look like Neptune at all I'm afraid.

Why would anyone her horns?

Speaking of faces that look like Neptune, here's the most dangerous monstergirl of all: idols.

>Not wanting to BE the Nep
Shitty taste tbh fam.

Well the other D-pad would be on the other side of her head which is out of frame in both images.

But I want to be happy by being part of HER life, not living her life

I want to be with her, not be her. Why would you want to be a Nep?

Why would anyone want that? I'd rather be with her

Not even for a little while, hell not even becoming Blanc for a day and hiding it from the twins while Blanc becomes you for the day

>Why would you want to be a Nep?

I dunno,
>Being able to have fun
>Actual friends Minus Noire, who gets imouto DLC instead
>Endless Possibility get it?shut up I don't care if its a bad in-joke

Projecting/-1, faggot detected, disregard post

But some of us want to nep them and give them a ring and taking responsibility for loving our neps a little too much

ah, you're a faggot, that solves it all
and you can do most of those in Gameinustri anyways without being a nep

So there's obviously room for Cute types in the Neplands, but is there any room for hot blooded hero types like pic related?

If I were to go there I'd want to completely reinvent myself. Maybe I'd actually have a chance there.

You aren't supposed to agree with me.
I thought were were friends user.

I'd say yes, there was at least one who joined you in the OG HDN on the PS3 and to lesser extents in the later two installments/remakes. You'd be just fine in Gameindustri.

Nearly every dimension with Gamindustri seems to be in need of heroes. And magic seems to have few limits (I mean Iffy creates spells from her imagination). So you can probably be a Kamen Rider, user. If you train a lot.

For some monster girls like the oni from touhou, their horns are an erogenous zone

Yes, there are adventures out there that aren't cute girls in the games. Who knows, you can even get a mech like pic related.

Nisa?

Also what would y'alls weapon of choice be as an adventurer in Gameindustri?

Guns.

And a knife or a dagger.

And some explosives.

Also Uzume fits as well, kinda…. Maybe.

Magic
Or my fists
Whichever does the most damage in the shortest amount of time.
Can I just throw my Nepfu at the problem instead

What if your Nepfu needs urgent help?

I'd wanna go with some flashy Martial Arts, definitely need a Rider Kick styled finisher.

If I wanted to go New Style rider, I'd probably choose a transformable weapon so I could abuse Form Changing. Something like a naginata in its base form, a scythe for its Power form, and a bayonetted rifle for its Skill form.

I would become a chunni and use arcane powers with absurd names.

Now listen here, take some huge gauntlets, put a hole above them to shoot bullets while punching, and add a stake that slides out below wrist
That or pic

Well fuck.
Time to throw more Neps at the problem then

Just look at the other posts
WE ARE ALL CHUUNI HERE
NOT A SINGLE PERSON IS SANE

Cutlass in one hand, lightning spells in the other
Spellsword is best class

Well, fuck.

Use both.

>you can't save her in time
This is how cripple Neps happen.

Martial Arts shit is always cool. And great to show off if you're trying to impress your Nepfu

A lot of spellcasters.
Spellsword is cool.

Shotgun gauntlets sounds impractical and neat.

I'd personally use a big two handed sword. Hitting things with a big weapon is fun It'd probably be a comically oversized two hander almost like just for impracticalities sake

I should build one when I'll get the time, money, and when I'll have my neps.
I'd customize an Astraea and a Nyaia too.

A huge ass monster hunter looking bow

Guns, trick ammunition and cowardice

youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y-MTudo1k

I'd definitely use that spoon as a weapon to kill Dogoos

Bare fists with flashy poses included and eventually become a muscle wizard

And now I can't get the mental image of Star Platinum going NEPUNEPUNEPUNEPUENEPU

Of coursh

Missed one!

Sorry I'm not a literal fag.

You'll fit in there just fine.

My fists. Because guns and swords aren't quite as satisfying as

HULK SMASH

Boy you just had to remind me of that.

Vertiblanc is the future, nepnowa is shit.

Is this bullying?

Not really, this is more bullying.

bonding mistaken as bullying.

Black Heart bump

what said but I would use a Hunting Horn

She died for our sins.

do i save lewd neptune in the lewd folder or the meme folder? or the nep folder?

I don't know if the artist meant for that to be symbolic or just autistic

All three.

Committing suicide to further one's own goal is nothing short of being a Jihadist. If any Nep deserves to have the spotlight for suffering for the sake of others, then it's Nepgear who had to suffer living through all the events of Conquest after said Jihadist destroyed the only hope the world had for world peace.

I don't think it can be so simply described as mere suicide. It was a noble self-sacrifice conducted in the belief that the needs of the many outweighed the needs of her own life. She thought she could help Nepgear far more in death than she could while alive, and upon that realization she walked to her crucifixion.

She died in the hopes of preserving life rather than taking it, and I think that makes her different from a jihadist.

Neps who are pure and respectable and not to be lewded/sexualized and are only for platonic friendship, playing videogames with, and hugs and snuggly naps

Add a Gear and an Uzume and we're set.

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

uzume is for lewd

gear is for performing atrocities with in the name of Chaos

Nep is fun for playing vidya with, depends of which Vert you're talking (as I definitely won't sexualize the youngest one, she's as cute as a button), and Pururut is good for snuggly naps.

HERESY !!!

What's wrong with plutia user?, she clearly was made to have hugs and snuggle with.

There's nothing wrong with that right?

Ploot is for bullying
Sexual bullying, preferably when you put a choker with anti-crystal on her so she can't HDD

Loli Vert is still never ever status

/tg/ get out

You are going to be the one being sexually bullied at the end of the day user no matter what you do, she will find a way

and also ploot is for to do pure vanilla lewd stuff like your spoilered images, I would even even let her do some dom stuff in her HDD form

We have ways of dealing with people like you.

uni is for loving tenderly tho

That picture is just Planeptune propaganda, Uni is too pure for that.

Give it to me straight. Is it normal to have to wait two hours every time I want to switch the in-game text between English and Japanese? Neptunia Rebirth 1.

It shouldn't be I think, are you changing mid-game or at the main menu?

It's the in-game text not the voices.

the future is grim

My mistake then, I thought there was an option for JP text as well in the games. Then I remembered that was one of the problems with getting the script for the RB;2 retranslation, the English version doesn't have the JP text.

there is now. r;b1 and r;b2 both have japanese text as an option. from the store page:

How to play in Japanese.
1. Launch Steam Client
2. Click Library
3. Right click Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 under games
4. Click properties
5. Click on the Language tab
6. Select Japanese
7. Japanese language version will be downloaded

I guess being out of the loop with these things is what I get for being away for a while

R;B1 got it a while ago, R;B2 got it literally today. So you're not -that- behind.

Stop enticing your onii-chan like that! I bet you do it on purpose!

OK so I finally got the wedding deal done.

pastebin.com/CXCXaaFx

Its probably going to feel rushed like last time since I wanted to get it done by October. Better to get it out than to never do it.

Depending on if anons want me to, I may continue it as a series instead of a one-shot story.

dont doot the ploot you coot

Why does reading this make me feel more bitter than usual?

Real talk. Does Nepu have autism?

Merely pretending.

no shes just a kawaii loli

Nepu is a dangerous woman. She hides her feelings behind a lazy and carefree attitude, holds back her power by pretending to be level 1 all over again, will carelessly seek and use items of dangerous effects, and much more. The only time in her life she actually got pissed off never happened and even still she held back on the account of not wanting to damage her sister further. Does anyone know the extent of this woman's power? You can say what you will about the other Goddesses but at least their intentions are crystal clear at any given moment. Neptune is a ticking time bomb that can go nuclear at anytime and you'd never know it because she is Gameindustri's best actress and most dangerous woman.
5pb. because I can

It's a very nice one. I smiled the whole way. Congratulations.

I knew you could do it, fellow Gearhusbando.

the only thing about nep you have to worry about is diabeetus

And Nepgear thinking you're stealing her onee-chan
And pudding
And rape

And waking up with no underwear in your drawers.

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
RIP IN PUDDING DREAMS OF GOOD GAME

Nep U and the incoming Blanc game were at least decent though, why are you panicking?

They made an idol game with 4 songs and then released pretty much the same game twice
There's no reason to believe they wont fuck this up too, do you even imagine what sort of shitstorm would we be in if they showed a trailer and it's LITERALLY U WITH DIFFERENT WEAPONS

B-but Blanc v Zombies was U with Uzume and no costume brea-
Oh…
Oh god…

How does it feel to have your dreams of new and improved, whole original nep game crumble because it was given to fucking retards?
You can now enjoy the assets from U for the third time but in UNREAL ENGINE 4!
Oh the "assets" doesn't include school costumes or breakable clothes, that would take too much work with the new fancy mmo outfits they revealed MONTHS AGO AND SAID FUCKING NOTHING

I know I'm jumping the gun but I can already FEEL it.
Also Vita get multiplayer
PC Version Never Ever and if it did,

I'm really hoping gematsu is just being retarded. On the other spinoff websites, it at least mentioned Tamsoft on the bottom of the webpage for the game, but it doesn't do it for this game.

They wouldn't bother swapping engines if that were the case, that would make no sense. Tagmension sold like dog shit in Japan, too.

The only one who has been making the assumption that it's solely Tamsoft developed is Gematsu. Their company name isn't even on the teaser site, the only involvement they've been noted to at all is their staff being there for the UE4 event. Which isn't surprising, considering Compile Heart is no stranger to getting help for development in unfamiliar territories.

Not to mention U and Tagmension turned out the respective ways they did due to a shoestring budget in U's case and Tagmension being rushed as fuck to get it out before Halloween.

That's good news in this case, if they revealed stuff too soon THAT would be the red alert. Rushed development is never good, especially in the case of Neptunia. Note the aforementioned Tagmension as well as R;B2, which was made in half a year (Hence why it's such a lazy conversion of mk2 with removed content). They had shit ready to show for Tagmension way too soon after the protagonist poll that landed Blanc the slot for a reason.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure some of the dengekiko magazines mentioned that CH was investing most of their company resources on the game, too. I seem to remember them saying it'd be an in house project as well, but I don't remember for certain.

Also, that Noire seems much more forward than she should. Is she from the Hyperaggressive Neptunia dimension?

In that pic, she has the look of seeing a cat and being about to rape it forcefully with the force of a thousand suns

This article implies that it is an in-house project, as the tweet that they source as coming from the developer goes to the CH twitter, but then they start talking about Tamsoft.

replace cat with user and I can see it.

I thought this image was perfect until I realised the artist misunderstood that the rings were there to hold the gem that held the sleeves on

This talk made me go back and look at earlier statements about the game.
Somehow that doesn't really point towards U or anything remotely like it. Granted the 3 person party part was never corroborated by any English news sites but that doesn't mean much since it's all from Dengeki PS anyways.

She's from the yandere dimension where anons are prey.

I'd go there tbh

I'm not fond of the clothes, but the art style is good.

Is that a newspaper across her chest?

by becoming monster

bretty good

You forgot a sock with half a brick in it

Nah, it'd be more something like this.

I feel ill.

Better?

Looks like it's bird time.

Stop, I never asked for this.

Hey guys just got back from colle-
By Lady Blanc's Hat

Those talons are no joke

i really wish there were more lewds like this with happy faces instead of the typical official art "oh no i am about to be raped-face" or general shock and sadness

Don't forget to give your Neppy some pudding! She'll maybe even be nice enough to carry you and fly.

She looks so happy. I hope all that pudding doesn't stop her being able to fly though.

I wonder if other monster girls are so easily shopped into neps.

Just like Neppy herself!

Oh thats nonsense, I'm sure she can fly even if she had pudding. She'll probably need your help though because you have hands and she does not.

Its very possible.

The memes are mixing

I won't complain.

haha yay sans
bad time ahead kiddo

that's the trademark calarts smile

I am thankful every day that Tsunako delivered us from this evil.

Someones gotta keep the Monster Neps in check.

And what better way than someone who has the same voice?

wait what

This is Rom. She is a lewd girl.

Yes Rom.

Ge-ge a qt
This pose is too seductive.

Got a blonde version of that?

Pic 2 & 3 look more green than yellow

I'll try to make it better, give me a sec

Finished. With some tanned variations, too.

It still really looks like green instead of blonde, are the colours of your monitor properly displaying?

I tried to improve it a bit if you don't mind.

I don't mind. Don't really see the green though. I might be color blind. The only one that looks potentially green is the 4th image.

Bit better but yeah, this user got it

Just saw another line from the email.

wut
Though I'm more interested in Trillion. Still haven't even beat Megatag yet on the vita. I just can't get into it.

No idea when Trillion is getting released, although it has been receiving a steady stream of updates since the beta started.

I mean your version doesn't really look like green, my bad. But it does look like blonde with green mixed in, you should be able to see a clear difference between my and your version.

I like the eyes though, I'd add the brighter blue ones to my version but I'm off to bed.

That's good to know. At least it hasn't been abandoned.

Yeah, your's looks more like sandy blond to me while mine looks more like… golden blond? I think I like your's hair more.

Would you still love Blanc, even if she was a zombie herself?

Not with those tits

Well, you could always give her a new set of breasts!

Spats are a miracle of the universe.

Sounds like a mod idea.

Replace pantsu with spats.

R;B1 has spats DLC for Neptune on the GoG version from what I know.

I wish it had progressed further.

OCTOBER 3rd
40% off first week and a deluxe edition
gematsu.com/2016/09/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-pc-launches-october-3

DA is going to have fun with that.

She can bounce on my dick.

It says 8 ringtones. So one for each of the main 4 CPUs and the 4 Candidates?

Damn that is nice.

Actually it and a few other places on Holla Forums are my only online social presence anymore.

Eh, I can't imagine tickling getting up to the same level as "crystal AIDS treatment".

This should be the next thread title.

Wew lad, you guys can't even translate a one-off of Hello New World.

This is truly the future, the state of the art of Neptunia.

That'll be handy even at this late date…

No…but her sister sure does.

Take this shit to Holla Forums and leave it there.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

This shit hurts so much.
I'd hope Vert gets her revenge but that is the TRUE Never Ever.

You feel something crawling?

I hope for the ringtones to be Japanese, but expect them to be in plain English. Guess we'll have to take a look at the Japanese SE.

Good thing you can relocate the icons, even though it makes sense considering it's Blanc's game.

Well, it's the closest we'll get to MAGES lewds.

Panic over, but I feel we've lost some posts

And then the posts came back all at once.

Did I miss something? Did 8ch shit itself again?

Yeah, it was down for a few hours.

Mornin'.

Morning.

Afternoon

Good afternoon

morning

Good morning.

I'm glad I can post Gamesluts again.

I just thought of something. You think it might be possible to adapt the re-translations to work on the vita games now that the thing has been cracked?

Yeah, that's what some people have been doing.

Great, I like having neps on the go.

So then other mods are possible as well? Like reskins?

The RB3 retranslation is ported to the Vita (doesn't seem fully tested though). The OP just needs to be updated with it. DLC content isn't retranslated yet, just like the PC version.
>>>/nep/3563

Oh wait, looks like it is in the OP. Just didn't see it because the link isn't working.

Theoretically but the Vita image format is different than what the PC tools will output. You have to do some hex editing to restore compatibility.

never enough of vanilla Blanc

thats blutos smile ya whippersnapper

I've been playing Super Robot Wars: Original Generations on my pcsx2 and kinda wish we got this in Nep flavor with the same amount of flare. Either that or I want hot blooded Neps screaming the names of their attacks in a 40 second - 2 minute long overly dramatic cinematic scene. Never Ever.

bluto the first player hater

oh a wise guy eh?

hey guize, A Texture is here

Rei gives me such a heart erection

Techdimension Nepgear: Super Robot Brawl!
in 2022

You think there's a Centorea Vert and a Iris Heart Rachnera?

Possibly, I can't unsee her as Vert.

OH YES

Makes me wonder why she ain't popular.

Perhaps people prefer sexiness and cute girls over relateable ones?

Well you know what they say about marketing 101

Sex sells
Cuteness sells
Relatable fails

She has only been seen in one game. Iris, P-Ko and other characters have been in more than one game in some format

nigga are you implying that Rei isn't cute and sexy

And a very brief mention in VII.

Pretty insulting.

Rolling for Nepu

N-no!

I find her cute and sexy at times and most importantly, relateable!

Rolling for Uni

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that might work. Now we need to figure out what sort of monsters Noire and Blanc are.

Rolling!

come on

Can't seem to find any flat zombies.

Lets go

nope, reroll

Lala the chunni easily
No idea, She isn't Miia or Mero

that's acceptable

Stop. My penis can only get so erect.

Noire might be Miia in that she never scored
Peashy is definitively Suu of the variable breasts.

Rolling

Child Compa and Linda

Uh

Rollan

just a reminder that in a day we should have 4GO news

Rolling for Gear.

SI plz. Customization too. I want to date ponytailgear.

And I want to go on cute dungeon explorations with adorable little healer Blanny, but there are some things we just cant have

If I see Tamsoft, its over

This game has an actual budget right, about the same amount as V-II?

If I see tamsoft when I wake up I will not shut up about how its going to be the blunder of the fucking century

who the fuck even knows now

I'll go lower my standards so I won't be as disappointed.

I have high hopes, but am mentally preparing myself for them to give a metaphoric "fuck you" to them tomorrow.

inb4 its a blunder

Will there be a stream of it we can watch?

roll

Should be, VII & Re:Birth 3 had them

Rolling

The tension is rising about Cyberdimension.
Better prepare the bomb shelter.

I'm scared.

I'm waiting for Monster Neps

sadly it doesn't look like there are any streams, unless it's somewhere on nico

Compa, Nepnep, Iffy, is 4GO made by tamsoft?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Gear, do you think you're cuter with a ponytail ?

I'll use my roommate privilege to confirm that you are cuter with a ponytail.

I have decided to look on twitter with the UnrealFest tag to see if people had any impressions on the 4GO presentation, google translate is a bit wonky so I'd appreciate if moonspeakers could translate these more accurately

四女神オンライン終わった後でめっちゃ気になる #UnrealFest2016

四女神のやつは、とてもタメになった。聞いててよかったわ。
貴重な設定値も公開はしてたが、単純に真似は出来ないか。
物理演算の揺れものは・・・・・
SNS公開出来なかったか。
#UnrealFest2016

終わったー!アンリアルねぷねぷがSNSどころかスマホ禁止だったので、何も出来なかったけど、すげーものを見たとだけ言っておこう。 #UnrealFest2016

四女神オンラインよかった #UnrealFest2016

A会場はロブ、B会場はタムソフトの四女神オンラインチーム、C会場は三鬼様です!#UnrealFest2016

Noire, do you wanna play some video games together

Noire can I have some of your home cooking

I'm about to become a badass, who wants to be a badass with me and do badass things?!

Nepgear, can I Nep you until you pass out?

Excellent. Though that anewer is borderline prostitution.

>Adult Compa will be a Badass only if adult IF comes along, being the shining example of a Gentlemanly Badass, Young IF and I kidnap convince Adult IF to become a Badass through reading her favorite fanfiction
>Young Compa will become a Badass if she can give me a shot, so like the Badass I am I let her do it and didn't cry and scream like a pussy the whole time either, also I think I'm gonna die within the hour
>Young Falcom assumes I'll fail at being a Badass because she saw me cry like a bitch saw Adult Falcom jump in to "Save" me from NISA

Check this detailed screenshot of 4GO gameplay on PC!

If it's censored like that, it must be an H-game. So that means Tsunami lewds! That means an SI!

Fuck you, autocorrect! Tsunako should be in the damn dictionary!

Nepgear, are you glad the wedding was done & over with?

You're scaring me

Fine, be that way.

new thread time