CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
- techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
archive.is/Smxjk (Gizmodo) || archive.is/YYpQb (Numerama) (French) || archive.is/jorb4 (The Atlantic)

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/780841769470681088
twitter.com/TheCNixon/status/780879866891608064
mises.org/blog/student-loan-scam-killed-itt-tech
archive.fo/JECjp
exhentai.org/g/979220/a08fd818f7/
exhentai.org/g/977679/56e920e581/
archive.is/to0pJ
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-dem-convention-finally-reveals-its-list-of-corporate-influence-buyers/
archive.is/a7wdo
archive.is/mTwpn
archive.is/ccie2
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/hulk-hogan-purchases-1-6-million-beach-house-following-gawker-lawsuit-victory/
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/780857892236820480
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/
archive.is/EKTQW
archive.is/qomWo
archive.is/HLwyx
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cat_keyhole_bra
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/un-panel-u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-history-slavery/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
ageofshitlords.com/video-anita-sarkeesian-slapped-new-york-police-officer/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html
archive.is/lhaI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
archive.is/1inYZ
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
archive.is/vLY75
archive.fo/8GefF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kuk_(mythology)
archive.fo/g2i8V
archive.is/vAKHr#selection-7567.0-7567.55
disqus.com/home/discussion/gamerevolution/gal_gun_double_peace_review/
archive.is/cDSoH
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/video-charlotte-mob-beats-man-pleading-mercy/
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/lol-tompreston-did-it-again.569/page-2485
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/780984880641433601
archive.is/0AdvK
qwant.com/?q=Holla
archive.is/WBzbM
kbb.com/company/contact/
ir.starz.com/contactboard.cfm
adidas-group.com/
archive.is/Smxjk
twitter.com/Shadbase/status/781004894849404928
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780865849985003520
ghostbin.com/paste/yqzz9
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/780869558773047296
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/27/clock-boy-ahmeds-father-files-lawsuit-blaze-glenn-beck-ben-shapiro/
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/781024731352928256
google-supports-harassment.com/
archive.fo/ar5Bs
twitter.com/mombot/status/781106547166294016
archive.is/u6pUL
archive.is/P4H01
archive.is/HwCSt
dualshockers.com/2016/09/28/wasteland-3-announced-introduces-vehicles-and-co-op-to-the-series/
archive.is/ADaR7
archive.is/Rlwwj
twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/781179738832252928
archive.is/Nyypk
archive.is/fyark
archive.is/LiY7d
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/781198105316298752
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
archive.is/k2q53
fearof.net/fear-of-frogs-phobia-ranidaphobia/
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gawker-media-renamed-to-gizmodo-media-appointed-new-ceo/12275/
archive.is/YYpQb
archive.is/jorb4
ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR BENIS

first

Uh… this is why japanese games are superior, this is why japanese games are trash, doing something is of homosexual alineation, Gilda is a little special needs child who needs some cuddles and other things?

Did I miss anything?

are we being raided?

I think you've just about got it surrounded.

Oh yeah, forgot those two.

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/780841769470681088

Russia and GamerGate have got to be the world's biggest boogeymen at this point.

Remember; Do it for him.

You forgot "Aras are superior".

Shit, I need to take notes of everything for the next time.

(((Mensch)))

IT'S THOSE GOD DAMN RUSSIANS

Hello.

Do they have something else than a map with blue spots on it to back that up?

Look at this shitlord.

It's like I blinked and suddenly everyone is convinced we're at the height of the Cold War again.

It would be fun. Implying we aren't already in some sort of cold war with muslims.

It's not a cold war if there is gunfire and bombs

STUPID GAMERGAYS

When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror.

'small' conflicts doesn't count as war I guess. I mean full scalation and dropping bombs in every muslim country.

twitter.com/TheCNixon/status/780879866891608064

Friendly reminder that you should always tell intruders to politely leave your home even if your family is danger.

I believe most college students nowadays would agree with you friend.

Youtube edits "Heroes" video without reuploading, changes "report negative content" to "report inappropiate videos accurately" with no notification of the edit

FYI guys, that video Harmful made about the "BeCandid" app is being censored on the service, basically confirming everything he says about it.

Spread the video and make sure people know that everyone shilling for the service is either pozzed or so stupid they can't run a background check

saw this on Holla Forums
mises.org/blog/student-loan-scam-killed-itt-tech
archive.fo/JECjp

looks like the college bubble is going to pop soon.

starting at 0:57

Reposting in case the user that asked for the source closed the last thread.

It's this one:
exhentai.org/g/979220/a08fd818f7/
It's humorous, but if you wanna actually fap to futa i'd recommend:
exhentai.org/g/977679/56e920e581/

HAHAH EAT SHIT MATT
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/780823963928825856
twitter.com/TheRealParco/status/780809117753569280

"‘Forza Horizon 3’ Depicts a Better Australia Than Australians Deserve"

By James O’Connor

archive.is/to0pJ

At last count, Obama had dropped bombs on eight predominantly muslim countries. And that count's about two years out of date, if I recall.

Hm… you have a point.

Breaking-Dem Convention Finally Reveals Its List of Corporate Influence Buyers

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-dem-convention-finally-reveals-its-list-of-corporate-influence-buyers/

archive.is/a7wdo

What's going on with Randi lately? it's been a while I haven't any shit from her.

The Patreon is drying up I hope.

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD:
archive.is/mTwpn

——-

Also, some reposts: A shitty academic paper that Psychfag found, and an unrelated WEBM.

>All who are sympathetic to Gamergate are complicit in the violent acts made against women as they tacitly sanction harassment as admissible behavior (Massanari 2015, 13). Illustrative of Gamergate’s continued presence: an earlier draft of this paper was uploaded to Academia.edu, and within hours the authors were “dogpiled” by Gamergaters (i.e. swarming as a group on targets with the intent to overwhelm, crush and drown out individuals) (KotakuInAction Archive 2016). Consequently, both authors now have relatively in-depth profiles archived by Gamergaters.

>“Ethics in Games Journalism” partly argues that there is no room for sociopolitical conversations about identity politics within the discourse of videogames (as illustrated by the extension of “Ethics in Games Journalism” as opportune to continue targeting the most prominent feminist videogame critic, Anita Sarkeesian) – “They [Gamergaters – as erroneously assumed to be “all gamers”] want to be left alone to enjoy their games and they want objective video game reviews” (Sargon of Akkad 2014; Kidd & Turner 2014, 129). Although ironically, Vivian James – herself – is a sociopolitical projection.

>There is a consistent insinuation that women in gaming should “be like Vivian”, as particularly expressive of the proclamation that she is the “everywoman of gaming”. As stated, “Some aspects presented in Vivian James’ visual design represents her creators 4chan’s Holla Forums board, such as her striped sweater being green and purple, a reference to the infamous daily dose images, and the four-leaf clover on her headband” (Know Your Meme Wiki). “Daily dose”, or also known as “Piccolo Dick”, is a rape joke (Know Your Meme Wiki). This much guffawed-over fact illustrates the degree of transparency and toxicity of the sexism involved in Vivian James’ construction.

>Similar to Penny Arcade’s “Dickwolves” incident (Salter & Blodgett 2012), rape jokes – such as the purple and green colouring of Vivian James’ jumper – coincide with gamer slang (used in victory) and encourages a casual attitude towards sexual violence which may form a milieu which perceives victim blaming as an appropriate response to sexual harassment (such as the accusations of Gamergate’s targets as being “professional victims”).

TL;DR
"Vivian James is what #GG wants the average female gamer to be, this is a harmful stereotype that erases gender identities, #GG is the avatar of misogyny, blah blah blah"

Shouldn't it be what it is? You find something, you ask for a source, you see if it's legit, and we're done.
If not, then History itself became a work of fiction.

Social media is shit

Of course they are, they must be destroyed if we want a future.

Holla Forums this ride has been nuts.

I absolutely agree, nor would I ever put some kind of chat app on my phone, but this still needs to be spread.

The ride isn't over user, the best is yet to come.

Isn't that kike an editor for Heat Street?

She posted this on the comments

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/780879394361466881

she also scrubbed her posts to Harmful

archive.is/ccie2

Good, because I'm enjoying it.

I still can't believe that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are likely aware of this website.

much ado about nothing

inb4 Mirrors Edge becomes a reality.

We've surpassed cuckchan in meme magic.

why not

You missed out the other big things.
>and despite that, this fucking site's comfy as FUCK with 12 meg upload caps and webms with sound

We win by doing absolutely nothing.

The only saving grace in that review is that Australia is becoming more conservative.
How many time's have games journalist used a review to talk about politics. There was that katamari damashii by time rogers where he talked about japan, for eleven paragraphs, that sonic and the Olympic games review that talked about gay marriage in Russia on polygon, the review of rock band by Colin Campbel that talked about Philippine politics.
There should be a collection of these kinds of reviews. It would be a fun infograph to make.

Here you go.

Almost forgot to mention:

Truly I don't know what to say anymore cause fuck this ride has been so insane.

This is pathetic, even by cuck's standards.

>CULTURAL MARXISM
>THEY WILL MAKE EVERYTHING GAY AND DEGENERATE
How about you read Adorno for real GG ?

Hulk Hogan Purchases $1.6 Million Beach House Following Gawker Lawsuit Victory
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/hulk-hogan-purchases-1-6-million-beach-house-following-gawker-lawsuit-victory/

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/780857892236820480

We need to meme harder.

Weren't they assyrian statues?

Both

Sounds like something that can be featured in DF, provided there are more examples like that.

She's just playing dumb. As Harmful said, it's no coincidence that the only people shilling this POS app happen to have subscriber bases largely conformed by people with anti-SJW leanings.

There's no way any of them got played into promoting such a dangerous tool. They were definitely aware, and got their cut to bait as many people as possible to feed their stupid AI.

Of course, as some people say, it can be feed with inaccurate info to make it backfire, something like certain extensions for (((Google Chrome))) that repeatedly make garbage searches using their engine.
But in both cases you're better off not using their services AT ALL instead of wasting time and bandwidth feeding them in any way.

That reminds me. Shouldn't we also look into Assyrian mythology and see if anything looks… familiar, shall we say?

So they mined her data to find out if she would promote them and she didn't question the proposal?

WEW

twitter.com/stillgray/status/780888127921541120

And Heat Street continues to be extremely obvious controlled opposition.

Sounds like they're trying to stop disease here, alright. Inject your tracking nanomachines into my bloodstream, Mark Zuckerberg.

Cucks.

it's not the article itself, it's heat street giving a space to that piece of shit Singal

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/

archive.is/EKTQW

Facebook comments are sad.

time to dig niggers

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/54t8ef/randy_pitchford_talks_about_places_of_interest_in/

The second image especially pisses me to fuck off to no end and I will put an end to it as insultingly as possible.

Touching fluffy tail is a panacea

A grand panacea?

Bingo.

Heat Street is owned by Rupert Murdoch's Newscorp, which means it's literally a sockpuppet of the Mainstream media being used to test the waters and see if they can't cash in on the anti-SJW, anti-PC culture that's going at full force with nothing but twitter accounts and imageboard shitposting.. and still completely destroying professional journos and multi-billion dollar propaganda mill news outlets.

I hope we at least meme Drebin with it..

Sadly this article will be buried under Hillshills trying to push their conspiracy. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time she's tried to cover up her mistakes by blaming people uninvolved.

Why the fuck are you on Faceberg looking for Overmeme pictures in the first place?

Does Ian still write for them?

Why the fuck would they get Singal to write for them then?

The first two are fucking_nothing.jpg but the latter two are pure bullshit on Randy's part, yeah.

Also
What the flying fuck?

some indie pixelshit game got banned for making fun of niglivesmatter

archive.is/qomWo
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ch-except-all-the-speech-is-from-81e927a417e5

anti-sjws don't pay the bills, gotta get dem sweet socjus clicks

I like you guys

you like guys?

I think D.Va is suer cute. I've never been the sport to waifu someone, but if I were, it would be D.Va.

And the cycle begins again.

Threadly reminder that Louise Mensch was triggered by a cartoon frog.

He's never getting his ads back

I was really digging heatstreet, but if Singal wrote an article for them, they can fuck off. Dropped.

Apparently is some ebin trolle by Heatst, I just fail to notice how giving Singal another avenue to advertise himself is a bad thing.

more like gaymer gate haha :)

So google censored an indian. Racists. Google hates indians confirmed.

singal doesn't write for heatstreet. that's a reprint.

fuck off before I suck your dick you faggot

What's the deal with MundaneMatt?

Glad more outrage is picking up for this, but it makes me mad that to my understanding youtube never were transparent about this video edit and just hope it blows away. Like what the fuck.

What the fuck? Vivian is just an excuse for a decent character design with lewds and shitposting. I mean fuck, Freya and Danielle is pretty just an excuse for lewds too (especially Danielle). Also all that guilt by association

Ahh!!!!! Dick suck haha :)

They can eat shit and die.

Vivian has also an occultism side

archive.is/HLwyx

Mensch is enough of a reason not to read that shit for me, that fucking correction and apology she put out to say that Pepe was in fact a nazi symbol.

>this fucking site's comfy as FUCK with 12 meg upload caps and webms with sound
The upload cap's being steadily increased. 16MB will be the new limit by the end of next week.

People digging through our thread archives last week showed that our awareness of Kek happened shortly after the cracker-on-a-wet-floor-sign incident, revealing that it was an accidental summoning ritual.
It's not the 'user' thing to do to take credit, but I'm still happy that Stitch saw my suggestion and actually did it, the absolute madman.

Just like the SVU episode was supposed to be a burn, right?

Says who? codemonkey?

Yeah actually, you should browse /sudo/ more.

The point is, Heat Street is aggressively bi-polar when it comes to its ideological flavoring. They are professional anti-SJW shitposters "speaking the truth" and doing hard journalism when every MSM outlet is spreading propaganda.. right up until the moment that they aren't and they are falling lockstep in with the rest of the narratives.

They think we have thin skin when its moreso we have a strong ability to detect dangers to ourselves and the future, and trump is still les dangerous than hillary and sjw libtards to the future.

Hypocrites.

But Neil Breen did that!

OH GOD, I fucking remember that /gamergate/ thread and the shitposting involved. I also remember twitterfags like Gel sperging over it

They've been adding 2MB to the filesize limit per week, making sure the site can handle it, and aiming to cap it at 16MB.

Embed not related.

Fair observation. Tenor of a certain Mary of ye olde Susans

>>>/sudo/6373

Is this literally the first game they could think of that had a 3d avatar? Or was it the only game?

Not even through the first page and I'm triggered. I even dismissed the fact they were tottally oblivious to the creation of Viv and the reasoning behind her from the halfchan thread, instead replacing it with a load of psuedointellectual nonsense. These pieces of shit have no shame. They have a conclusion and rewrite reality to fit it. That's not science. Even in the loosest definition of a social science. It's despicable, disgusting. And the very fact that they get rewarded some kind reckognition out of this.

Fuck I read more of the page. I am consumed by hate and fury. These people are lower than scum. At least scum can be washed away.

At least one of the author's names is Butt, that gave me a giggle

Which is funny, when it comes to their revisionist history, considering that they cry about how "assholes took over" and implying that everything was rainbows and kittens before GamerGate. Like if you seriously think that, you obviously haven't actually delved into gaming culture, insults and banter have been there since the arcades.

This kind of underwear is tasty as hell.

Please drop some more.

Fuck me, I ment thick. Thats what I get when I don't read over my shit before hitting post. Sorry.

Fuck me again, my reading is off today, thats enough posting from me for a bit.

Thats a big >4U

You know, Jim could be stealing your data right now. You're far too trusting. I see you're not using tor. Good, that'll make it easier for him.

I really don't understand how they interpreted that as a shot at gamergate, on average most GG supporters I've seen are in far better shape than aGGros.

Hello Josh I see you've run away from the pig farm.

They are obsessed with GamerGate the ass raping it gave them, was not enough for them.

Do we have advertisers for The Daily Beast?

Feminist beardos assault a man filming Portland's slut walk.

Anybody have pics from any of the meetups?
I seem to recall most people looked perfectly average.

The meet ups were full of normal attractive people, of all colors, men and women. aGGros ignore them.

I'm just posting this here because there's always going to be another GG thread. Saging for off-topic post.

I visited halfchan out of boredom Yes I used an adblocker I've pretty much read through all the 8v threads that are currently up and it looks like it got worse. You know that one game coming out soonish that looks like third-person farcry with robots? There's basically a huge fucking thread dedicated to shilling it. People are defending it tooth and nail like they pre-ordered it with their kids college fund.

Never heard of it or seen anything like it.

I have never jerk off to my Daughterfu. That would be immoral.

iirc arthur 'it ends tonight' chu didn't ignore it. :^)

So the second debate will have the top 30 user-submitted questions be asked to the candidates, just check out the top two.
presidentialopenquestions.com?sort=-votes

It's horizon zero dawn or something. The fucking halfOP starts with "So will this be the next super goty?" then links a youtube video. The shills don't even have to try there.

Oh hey Fisk & Glick make an appearance of course. They were the ones behind the concept of benevolent sexism/hostile sexism and that whole stupid sexism inventory that only applied to women.

The male version was called a bias inventory I believe

Ohhhhh that game, shit looked so bland I forgot all about it.

There is always the use of an EMP to fry the nanobots after the disease is cured.

Its not heavenly sword :^] One of my friends likes the looks of it and cinematics of war norse edition alot. And he hates the original god of wars and devil may crys, and loves destiny, so he is not the paragon of good taste, simply the paragon of "dante kickes my ass and is cheap in mvc 3 so I hate him" and "I spent over 300$ on a game and now have to justify it even after admitting it was not worth it"

None of those will be gone to in any depth even if they are number 1 and 2.

>it's probably because its a great example of what happens when you Communism/Socialism in real life

Fuck its that game. It looked like ninja theory's hellblade senua's sacrifice for a minute. Which reminded me that the lead artist or character designer purposely made the female lead in hellblade muscular to spite the gamers unrealistic beauty standards only to find out that gamers still fetishize her body. Only proving that swoll girl is best girl.
that game still looks like a AAA attempt of making monster hunter for the casual american audience

The govs also love russia nad made n.korea a boogyman despite having similar treatment from what I noticed of its not upper class.

They really don't get WHY people don't like the concept of YT Heroes?

I mean, negative content can *still* mean "things I don't like", not things that actually need flagging.

It was negative first, it was changed to inappropriate.

I'd gamble that he pays his fair share of taxes more than 50% of the people who have cried "show your taxes" and 80% of the politicians. and has probably taken less illegal bribes too. I would love to see how many bribes the democrats have taken these past 8 years

Stop user, you're just making me want to vote for him even harder.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC

Its tomb raider meets farcry with navives using science fiction tech weapons, or at least thats what I got. It looks like it will be mediocre with a slightly above average story that all the usual suspects will fartsniff over to make themselves seem more classy than they actually are.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/54tk86/mylikes_the_creators_of_social_network_candid/

How does illegally sneaking into a country count as a legal loophole?

He admitted that he tries to pay 0 in taxes and succeeds some years in the debate.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

It's probably in reference to how Trump thinks businesses exploiting work visas is a bad thing, what they fail to realize is Trump doesn't put the blame on the businesses, but on the system for allowing these loopholes to exist.
They didn't put much thought into that image.

anchor babies.

Did they actually just remove the first question?

I know its kind of against their rules, given it alludes mainly to clinton, but thats shit.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cat_keyhole_bra

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/un-panel-u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-history-slavery/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Muh repatriations!

Can we make some deal where we give each one who wants reparations $50k or something but they have to move to some African country and can't come back?

They fucking did.

Trump is pure, not for sexual

And I made so little last year I payed a net negative, in other words I got money back because of deductables. He could be refering to scenarios as such, since I know people who create jobs, at least those in canada, get some grants for creating jobs. And I will point out he did not make the loop hole, he only uses them, it was politicians who made them and failed to close them, I will lay some fault on each president that failed to close them as each congress member who also failed to get them closed. Or to put it brief, how could obama allow loopholes like that to exist? for his buddies and the lobbists who give him money of course, because its ok when he gets money from it

It gets better.

and the illegal immigrants are only using the anchor baby loophole they didn't make it.

Sure, but you have to look into all the familes that owned slaves and release all the info which includes region of desent, religion and party affiliation, and the pay will have to come from those areas proportionatly. And I doubt that it would happen after that, as there were plenty of jewish families and democrats who owned slaves.

This is too much, now my morning is ruined.

And I do support getting rid of the loopholes, and giving the anchor baby and family a choice, they can go through the due process, as most likly they lived in the country long enough to take the citizenship test, or they cann all go back down. No one could force trump to pay back taxes without beeing caught and forced to pay their back taxes too. Tough I would imagine the IRS would have the evilest of laughs taking all the taxes from politicians and big ceos if they did try and close the loophole.

Of coursh.

Instead of teaching boys notto be manipulated, we should teach girls not to manipulate.

Where the fuck is it
The "The meme became the mind" one
I need it

have you ever been owned so hard that it scared you decedents 150 years into the future.

DON'T MAKE ME GAIN THIS FETISH

this reminded me of "The Medium is the Message" and now I can't get "The Meme-ium is the Message" out of my head.

Amazing how those with lack of ability to feel empathy never get the blame

literally, yes.

Fag

Never

I like how this thread isn't even about GamerGate anymore. Don't tell me about lack of happenings though, you didn't do anything substantial with the CON leaks.

this

No, if they were truly afraid, they'd say nothing, even when forced. Opportunistic parasites and liars more likely. And tons of white sjws with rich daddys who probably won't realize that their own families owned slaves and will lose daddy's money in reperations, and go full Holla Forums only to be hopefully unwelcomed.

Oh hey hat, hows the philipinese? I know I spelled that wrong

Normalfags don't want to listen, they prefer the comfort of their social media hugboxes. I take solace that in the end they will suffer as much as us.

I'm just enjoying the ride now.

We screamed to anyone who would listen. We don't control media outlets, so it's not like we can make them print stories. Breitbart is supposed to be on our side and even they wouldn't do it. What exactly do you want us to do? We even tried to use it against CON on Wikipedia and the admins went into shut it down mode. So what exactly would you like us to do next? Use our abilities as the hacker known as Gamergate to hack all the word's computers simultaneously while we double up on keyboards?

It's become Holla Forums general thread, which is fine as GG was going to burn out at some point. I'm sure happenings will happen every now and then so I suppose it's fine to keep the title, but still in my mind the title should be dropped.

I'm not him, it was the only sad reaction image I found in this folder

This reminds me of DSP's Lightning Returns unboxing where he bitches about the fire alarm in his building undergoing maintenance for ten minutes and forgets to open the box

If you're so superior why don't you get off your faggot ass & do better?

Hat pls I've become a meme wizard

Ah, the nostalgia.

To get back on track, is there a list which ecelebs shilled for candid? Curious if any SJWs were among them or only Right Wing Meme Squads.

Then you fail and hat is dead! I kid, he must be busy.

Just another average day

I honestly don't see the point of the title anymore with it's only use for me is that it's easy to find with ctrl+F. I'm not saying that discussion should stop, I just think the thread name is redundant.

user Musclearas having yuri sex with brown lolis is the fetish of the future.

GG is burnt out, it's over.

Haven't went back yet. It got delayed to Febuary of 2017.

What did you do, fag?

I'm not dead. I don't post much because there's not that many GG-related nonsense to shitpost about. I still lurk and read through the thread most of the time, though.

Funny thing, what with Daily Dose being a gay rape joke. I thought they weren't oppressed enough anymore.

So hard to find non-disgusting Musclegirl/fit porn, for some reason women who work out and maintain a health body have too much self-esteem to do porn.

Used a psyop using memes irl

Its surprisingly effective

Aww, I wanted to hear about the current state of the philipinese from someone who was there. And glad to see hear you are not dead. Being in central canada must be hell though.

Go tell Mercedes she has low self-esteem and she'll tear your ass a new one.

It's Philippines.

Huh, I know I was spelling it wrong, but only one letter? I thought it was at least 4 errors.

Porn stars are different they do that shit for a living and they're fucking busy can't spend a lot of time getting unusually fit. More just candid amateur stuff.

boogie needs at least 2 anonymoose masks to fully cover his face

Sometimes I doubt my own sanity, to have condemned myself to oppose a group of people who have abandoned all semblance of reason.

ageofshitlords.com/video-anita-sarkeesian-slapped-new-york-police-officer/

Them saying anything about blank slates while liking bioware games is hypocracy.

At first I thought this was an elaborate benis, but it turns out it's actually an elaborate rickroll.

Alright anons, get ready, because we're not even at the end of round 1. But 3 rounds ain't enough so we needed 5!

What's next for Trump now that he got blown out yesterday?

Nothing wrong with that. Your intentions are probably just as important as your actions. SJWs simply declared themselves the judge of good intentions.

He's doing fine.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html

archive.is/lhaI4

He softballed, but despite being coached a week in advanced, hillary did not win and the moderator was eaten by libtards like a cartoon cow is eaten by pirahnas

You realize Holla Forums rigged all of those polls right?

You've got to be kidding me!

See, this is why you don't trust a bunch of pajeets. Their morals are clouded after being dwarfed by all those dubai ballers

yes the polls were clearly rigged because people voted in them

And the medias rigged the rest, your point?

It's real.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
archive.is/1inYZ

Do you realize that normalfags generally do not use those polls and before it was rigging by libtards? So rigging either way.

Fine, fine. Maybe they were rigged.

How about a bar full of people?
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
archive.is/vLY75

The guys are more or less alright. It curry pussy you got to worry about. The Indian women embody everything horrible in western culture and emulate it to the nth degree. You see it with Indian women dating white guys. Just look at how batshit they are especially in the SJW crowd.

Trusting polls at all

what

Likely winning the election.
archive.fo/8GefF

Retards retarding about retards. Not even worth the time I spent reading it.

Ralph is humping some pajeet

I meant Shoe and Skeptic.

So guys I just looked and found out that KEK is also a japanese organization called the "Kō Enerugī Kasokuki Kenkyū Kikō" or "The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization" With the emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation

Are we memeing time-travel into existence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

shoe dated a nig nog before skeptic is what I assume ralph is referring too

It means he's a race traitor. He's white, he should only be interested in white women

we tutturu now

Check out the talk page. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kuk_(mythology)

also the request was made after we started worship in these threads which was first noted on the 2nd of January.

Request Lock

4chan's /x/ and Holla Forums boards are starting a modern revival of Kuk worship and occult practice in connection with their belief that he can be used as a doomsday god to bring about a refreshing end to the world. I would advise locking this article until these boards stop concerning themselves with this deity in order to prevent the inevitable vandalism that could come of this.

172.56.10.68 (talk) 06:07, 28 January 2016 (UTC)

So that's why there's been so much vandalism here lately. Thanks for letting us know. I'll request longer semiprotection at WP:RFPP. A. Parrot (talk) 07:07, 28 January 2016 (UTC)

The future must not belong to those who defame the followers of Kek. Please do not use wikipedia to make light of the faith of others.

The future must not belong to those who defame the followers of Kek.

see

which was answered

Sp is NYC the single one most cucked city in the US now?

Well, SanFran, Seattle, Boston and Portland are contenders too.

Looks like some useless Twitter nobodies drama to me.

Sanfran says "go kill yourself fucking white male" new york is bad because of the art scene, which once upon a time was good. I blame the allowing of growth of abstract art. Plus, new york is a waterside hub for immigrants.

Gets me everytime

Los Angeles.

funnily enough I started SteinsGate the other day and just got to the bit where she dies

was all silly fun and games then some fucking nigger with a gun rocks up

Which is what I have been saying all along, hes the safer choice.

And each major city in canada plus montreal.

Why are cities always full of faggots?

it is, you're supposed to just laugh about it

Because the jobs are less manual labour and more desk/idea people who make more per week with less time needed to be put in so they have more time to complain about how bad they have it while being able to light their cigars with 100$ bills.

Nah, this shit only happens in NYC because of the size of their Islamic community. Statin Island, South Manhattan, and West Brooklyn are mostly free of this.

In what world was Trump ever scary?

More people = more assholes.

Wow, you actually managed to ignored every fear mongering article pumped out by the media in the past year?

The one where saying no to sociopathic people who are prone to violence when they do not get their way. Hes sacry to them, because he might actuall enforce the laws and rules which they love to break.

Are ya winnin yet, sons?

Yes, anyone who didn't is pretty retarded.

A regressive, hysterical, and infantilized one. Ie: a world infected by The Narrative pushed by the majority of MSM, leftist academia, and parasitic ideologies.

That's not the point you dolt. You asked In what world was Trump ever scary; it's the world the media/the regressive left painted.

BUZZWORDS

Do you want to start this shit again user?

archive.fo/g2i8V

thanks again for the catgrill

Pick one and one only libtards.

Yes, the regressive left is crazy.

They were never going to vote Trump though, Trump was never scary to a significant portion of the populace, only the lunatic fringe.

You're underestimating how much thrall the media still has on the populace. They're losing their hold, but that doesn't mean they've lost it yet. Trump very much is a scary buffoon (depending on mood) for a good amount of the voterbase, not just the fringe. Which is why the debate went well for him in showing that he's not a fire machine that eats mexican babies every 3 minutes.

Buffoon yes, scary no. Hell I think a lot of Trump's ideas are dumb but Hillary is a fucking criminal who deserves to be in jail, Johnson somehow manages to be a SJW libertarian, and Stein does even more progressive stacking so I'll still reluctantly vote for him.

archive.is/vAKHr#selection-7567.0-7567.55

Also buy Obduction it's really good.

it's a discus comment though

You'd be surprised at how common that shit is.

You're not getting it. We're not saying he's scary to us, we're saying he's shown as scary to the average person, and the debate helped break that.

he is kinda using them correct here though
he is using the maymay arrows to quote the name of the person who wrote the article

disqus.com/home/discussion/gamerevolution/gal_gun_double_peace_review/

I was using them in the Usenet sense (i.e. to actually quote someone), so it doesn't count :^)

I'm enjoying it but the bloom is killing me. I can't read half the documents because the text gets washed out. I wish there was a specific toggle for that in the options menu instead of lumping it in with a bunch of other stuff and calling it post processing

isn't the guy who made Myst a sjw now?

What? No. Where'd you hear that?

archive.is/cDSoH

Is it possible for any US president to dismantle the UN?

Holy fuck what a worthless organization.

What? are you sure you aren't confusing him to Jonathan Blowhard's magnum opus, The Witness?

meanwhile they actually lynched a white guy in Charlotte last weak

maybe it was a brain fart, but I remember someone who was involved with Myst having some good ally opinions

if they're shitting on Obduction it might either be because he isn't or didn't pay the protection money.

But the Witness is getting critical acclaim! like Gone Homo!

Protection money and the sacred cows' competition that if found better would force the cows to improve or perish.

Holy shit. Seriously? Do you have the source on that?

They paid the protection money then, either in the form of consultancy or direct 'donation'.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/video-charlotte-mob-beats-man-pleading-mercy/

WHy the boost in followers?

Man, that one time inflation of his patreon bux.

Probably using something to boost followers. It would make sense as he's realizing his money is drying up and he's looking for a new audience.

Bots don't donate money. I'll never understand those twitter addicts.

Thanks. I guess we never found out how bad his injuries were in the end…

Do you think it will ever dawn on him exactly why literally everyone on the internet hates him?

I would also note that the a lot of the guys in the video game journo scene, most notably the Rock Paper Shotgun and Eurogamer guys have some absurd hateboner for Myst that goes back from before the rise of the SJW phenomenon. I don't know where it comes from and none of their anti-Myst hit pieces are lucid enough to actually explain what their beef with the game is. Apparently it should be so obvious that the games are completely irredeemable that anyone who likes them must be mentally deficient. The comments sections (back when they had this sort of thing) were completely mystified by the sheer incoherent vitriol.

I think these journos consider it a matter of honor that Rand and Robyn Miller must be utterly destroyed.

Explains why boogie and MovieBlob are not voting for him

It really does not matter. All racially motivated beatings like that against blacks back in the 60s were classified as lynchings.

I remember the time he went to /ic/ trying to "seek advice on how to improve". one of the first comments was simply "Inflation."

Dobson was once told why he's failing as a comic artist by someone within the industry who hires people(before the cuckening that comics are now) and he brushed them off.

there's a reason his ED thread have >2400 pages

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/lol-tompreston-did-it-again.569/page-2485

The series had quite complex puzzles and it was pretty for its day and age, so it lured many with the graphix - and made them feel dumb. If you think you're smarter than everyone, then not being able to progress in a graphix blender felt insulting, so they're butthurt to this day.

The biggest fattest user dicks on full display.

It's kind of surprising that they'd hate Myst given that most of the gameplay was about wandering around looking at objects (maybe I'm just misremembering since I haven't played Myst in at least a decade). It seems like the kind of narrative puzzle game SJW journos would love. Even if the puzzles were complex I feel like that's the kind of thing that normally gets lauded as "art".

F

We are fighting Google now. Retweet this please.

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/780984880641433601

archive.is/0AdvK

OH SHIT

Again?

Google/ Google Ideas been fucking with this site for years now.

Last 50 posts when?

Wasn't Holla Forums delisted on google a long time ago?

Yes.

Can you fix filenames first before declaring war?

This was mainly because of the hebe board and the CP spambots. Have you ever tried to contact google again? Also have you ever contacted Gratipay and other payment sites about reviewing Holla Forums's case, since we don't have hebe anymore (that was the main issue)

Myst wasn't pushing a socially conscious narrative though. It's not art unless it has a political message

I thought 8ch was delisted months ago because false CP reports.

I brought this up days ago.

We have contacted Google and have no results going through normal channels.

As much as I'd love to tear Grayson a new one, it seems that that was the terminology the players doing it were using.

wasnt Holla Forums delisted since a year ago?

Alright, done.
NIGGERS, GET WIKILEAKS TO RETWEET THIS SOMEHOW!

You know, like fucking #GoogleAbuse. They did it. They really do hate Google.

hey bby

I never liked Myst, IMO 7th Guest>Myst, but Riven>11th Hour at least graphically. That out of the way, it's strange if there are a lot of journo clique that hates Myst, since I'd thought a game like Myst would be something the clique would at least try to signal with.

So Dobson got valuable advice from someone in the industry and one that does the hiring even, advice that Dobson could use in order to improve and maybe even get hired. And he brushes it off. What a deflating balloon. Maybe Dobson can get into something else instead of comics, like venetian mask making.

I think it's only recently become a concern.
The site's had a lot of other issues to deal with since then.

Save as Original Filename would be nice, too.

didn't this happen before?
at least we still get it if you search for a specific board on google.

8ch.net is still listed tho.

I don't see the issue here.

Now that's some shady bullshit. This stinks of some personal favor, maybe not to moot but to some pink colored hambeast

No one searches for 8ch.net, though. Why would anyone do that? They are shady fuckers. It's like Google's equivalent of shadowbanning. It's there, but not really there.

That's something I really like about the Myst series. Despite all the backdrop and lore, at the core it's about a man and his family.

Would also be nice if filtering/hiding actually worked on Holla Forums.

No wikis. When you can't solve a puzzle and can't look up the solution, the narrative doesn't exist.

You are hilariously late to this man.
and fix news plus, it may lack crab/poo/other spam, but its worse off than early news was. Or remove it from the front page or share a space with Holla Forums. And add archive must be in op to the rules.

Search "Holla Forums v" and you will get our board.

It's always worked.
Clear your cache.

As if I've never thought to clear my cache in the months of it not working. I'm not the only one it happens to. I know because every time I bring it up, someone says it doesn't work for them either.

Here are the list of people who voted yes in favor of giving the internet to the UN! Know their names, dig into their previous records, they might have connections to either Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn. Go for it!

Fix for filenames is 95% done. Coming soon.

This reminds me

Interestingly, if you type 8ch net into the google search bar, Holla Forums and the board directory actually show up

What's wrong here?

Their hatred of Myst predates the rise of SJW'ism. Back then they weren't the humorless moralistic busybodies they are today (though they were still utterly full of themselves).

No, I think the reason has something to do with this:
These guys grew up with old 80's text adventures and the Sierra/Lucasarts classics. The puzzles in these kind of games often relies around secondguessing the author's sense of humor, like secondguessing the punchline to a joke or predicting the murderer in a whodunnit novel, and using that knowledge to solve the game's puzzles. The writing in these games was often extremely self-conscious and full of meta-jokes and cultural references. Exactly the kind of thing that would appeal to a failed writer/movie critic.
Compare this to Myst where the story is largely humorless and told with dead earnesty (and you often need to go looking for clues in the environment to learn the whole backstory). The puzzles were a mix of braintrainers and technical "what does this device do and how can it help me" puzzles. Things that would appeal to Mensa spergs and engineer-types.
This would merely disincline them from liking the game but I think they got it into their heads that Myst's popularity "destroyed" the adventure genre as they knew it (the same way as many Holla Forumsirgins think ASSFAGGOTS destroyed the RTS genre). They think that Myst's popularity stopped the kind of games that they liked from being made while in reality ALL adventure games suffered under the "everything must be multiplayer and online" marketing environment that existed around the turn of the millennium. It was just that Myst was allowed to do it's thing in relative peace as it was one of the few games that appealed to the older "dad segment" and even that tried unsuccessfully to be online multiplayer with Uru.

qwant doesn't show Holla Forums too

qwant.com/?q=Holla Forums&t=web

Easy for us to say when we're not the ones paying the bills.

That might just be an issue of SEO.
You search 8ch and the first link is our Holla Forums

Fucking DeBlasio

There's pic related

I still laugh at how badly he failed while being microsofts lapdog. Figures he'd vote yay. Anyways, share this with everyone you can, Holla Forums for sure.

So does the US keep control?

stumbled on this, remember?

archive.is/WBzbM

Dunno, is that both dems and repubs or just the repubs?

Both. There are 100 senators in the US congress, and 45 + 55 = 100

For now. It's possible the bill could be revised and sent back in for another round of voting. It won't go in front of the president to sign into law until both houses of congress approve it. At the very least we've been bought some time.

Protip, there are 100 senators

I've hated them for a while and they never respond to my letters.

still needs to go to House of Represenatitives probably and then to Obama, plus it doesn't look like they have the votes to override a veto from him.

Both, did you even look at the pic?

I forgot about that homophobic article.

Reminds me of that time someone called /cuteboys/ a child pornography board.

Not my own post, by the way.

Whoops forgot to quote

So here you go faggots. Don't waste it!

LIST OF The Daily Beast's ADVERTISERS - UPDATED 9-27-2016

Direct Advertisers

Reservebar.com
[email protected]/* */
(855) 588-1277

National Geographic Channel (New show "Killing Reagan")
channel.nationalgeographic.com

John Campbell SVP, Global Partnerships & U.S. Publisher, National Geographic & NationalGeographic.com +1 212 822 7445 [email protected]/* */

Kimberly Connaghan VP, Global Partnerships & Publisher, National Geographic Traveler & Kids +1 212 822 7431 [email protected]/* */

Bob Amberg National Brand Director +1 212 822 7437 [email protected]/* */

Kelly Blue Book
kbb.com
kbb.com/company/contact/

Starz.com
Board of directors: ir.starz.com/contactboard.cfm

Corporate Secretary
Starz
12300 Liberty Boulevard
Englewood, CO 80112
United States

sps.nyu.edu New York University
sps.info.nyu.edu
(212)998-7200

Adidas shoes

adidas AG

Corporate Communication
World of Sports
Adi-Dassler-Straße 1
91074 Herzogenaurach
Germany

p+49 9132 84 2352
f+49 9132 84 2138

Send an email
adidas-group.com/

Native Ads

National Geographic Channel (see above)
Whipclip App (used for video playback but advertizes itself also)

Ad Network Ads

Healthgrades.com
Livingly.com
Howstuffworks.com
Microsoft.com

(These and many more all provided by Outbrain rotating ad service)

Paypal.com (adsense)

Notes!

Man this is some deja-vu. Daily Beast looks almost exactly how Gawker did when we first started targeting them with DISNOD: Big, juicy, direct banner ads from high profile companies, with a light smattering of rotating ad banners from a generic provider (Taboola in Gawker's case, mostly Outbrain here). Its like a pristine wilderness of ads to feast on, and not the bombed-out hellscape of Gawker with hidden links and ad services that point to dead ends everywhere.

This chicken is ripe for the plucking, if anons have the autism.

That's almost worse.

Bitchin'.

I think it's not the grind so much as the fact that some of us have nothing left in our lives but video games. post them asuka titties

Alright, I'm gonna go to bed and work on this first thing in the morning.

I've got a big day of fuckall tomorrow so I'm pretty sure I can plow through a bunch of emails.

>>>Holla Forums7672652

I submitted the list of the Senators who voted yes for UN's control of the internet to Holla Forums. And they're now going to dig into it.

Crybones whined that he requested access to whatever so he can do the archives but that he hasn't gotten an answer.

That single post has more actual argumentation than all the "THE INTERNETS IS GONNA DIED" bullshit I have seen put together.

So…was it a majority?

Which article and writer prompted this? I've been busy with vidya and missed it, anyone have the archive?

45(yay) to 55(nay).

Close.

Canadian. We have the shitty seat system

In the OP.
archive.is/Smxjk
Pic related is all the catalogued articles about Luckey, including the ones putting Luckey in a neutral/positive light.

Sheesh. But…is that good news?

So far, yes.

Its all from some fucking retard that I corrected multiple times but he kept posting the same shit.

It will go somewhere, Wall Street Journal agrees, if it does not seek legal protection it will be clearly in violation of antitrust regulations. Most likely body outside of US federal government is UN.
Absolutely mind blowingly retarded. Its like the stupid fuck has paid 0 attention to what the UN has said and that nearly every country besides the US has hate speech laws.

thank you, I had already contacted Univision for the Gizmodo but will check out the Daily Beast ones thru archive

yeah, but it was pretty close. It could be pushed through later when people are not looking

Is there anything else to do on this front aside from the digging?

Or they'll slap it on a must pass bill like they did with Cisa.

Exposing their webs of connections would give people on why they voted in favor of giving up the net's control to the UN. Why do you think all of a sudden last year, UN laid down the red carpet to Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn and entertained their victim narrative? Exactly. Now get into it!

That's a pretty popular tactic here in Canada, too. Our last PM liked to slap bills with mandatory minimum sentences for DUDE WEED onto budgets and such. He was very obviously in the pocket of the private prison system.

It's good, for the time being at least. The bill will go back to committee to be revised while lobbies and the like do their thing to try and win votes for whichever side.
If it makes it out of committee and back to the floor, it'll get voted on again and if it passes, it'll go to the house and if it passes there it'll go on to the president to be signed into law.
Or they'll tack it onto another bill and it gets passed without anyone knowing.

didn't he get elected on trying to legalize weed?

Yes, that happened a while ago, he's just bringing it up because moot apparently works for them now.

No they didn't. ICANN isn't the UN. They're the same organization that was handing out domain names before, they just don't have a special contract with the U.S. government anymore.

I'm not sure what bill that even is, since there is no "give the internet to the UN" act, ICANN not continuing their contract doesn't require an act, and I don't think the "Protect Internet Freedom Act" has come to a vote yet.

Which bill?

Who governs ICANN? Russia, China and Iran. Now take off your blinders and see the reality, pal. These 3 countries are notorious on censoring things.

twitter.com/Shadbase/status/781004894849404928

Indeed, and the new guy has yet to prove he won't be more the same by colluding with soros. Granted, the ndp are worse and I suspect closer to the "worst of both worlds" mindset, after watching that assited suicide bill debacle. I hate canadas political system, we need something big to kick us in our collective ass and force change in the parliment.

Only because of those dubs.

You better send those emails.

They can attatch it to any other bill, not just a specific one. For instance it'll become Senator wage hike + selling the internet to the UN

Isn't shadman from one of the real shitty european countries? And hasn't he he seen some serious shit firsthand in his homecountry?

Most likely the tpp.

That's the one we have now. I'm talking about the last one.

The worst part is he'll get another term because he gets housewives wet.

Did that from work already. I'm at the part of the day where I drink, listen to blues radio, and kind of look at the wall. It's pretty peaceful. I just meant the picture in your one post cap but I finally got around to finding it myself anyway

S. 3034

Found some more Asuka for you

Got any Rei while you're at it?

We're going to need a bigger dump site.

Indeed. I will look at the darker side, if ndp ever gets majority, run. Run to another country. They are sojus incarnate, and have demonstrated feefees over buisness, and while they claim that they are against big corps, they are getting their money from somewheres, and if not alberta, then they been taking way too much from the atlantic provinces to fill their own coffers or both turd is a stooge and a puppet, but he is less harmful than the ndp. And I do suspect the libs will not maintain majority next election unless by some miracle the cost of living goes down and happiness goes up without any huge hitches like terrorist attacks.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780865849985003520

No objections here: only taking stock of the situation. I'll see what I can find.

MAAAAAARRRCCHHEEEEE!!!!!

FURRYISM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

The work of two who consort with beasts!

#FurryLivesMatter

ghostbin.com/paste/yqzz9

Thinking of moving to the US if Trump wins, anyway. Doubt they'd have much use for me but I can't stand it here.

Anyway, unrelated, but I got bored and looked through Steam reviews for Aerannis. I bought it ages ago and it's okay. Basically the plot is that feminists took over the world and you're a tranny going undercover to stop them or something. Just telling you that story so I can post this salty review. All the other negative reviews just boil down to "I didn't really like it", but this is an unprecedented level of rage. And note the Steven Universe avatar.

Oh shit there's more salt in the comments of that review. I would have just put it in that cap if I'd noticed before.

im not a brony or a furry you asshole

Do what I'm doing; pick up a trade. There is almost always demand for trade workers everywhere

You mean Furslam?

Furrdhism?

Furryanity?

Shinfur?

There's only a couple furry girls who aren't heresy, in my book. I think its from growing up in my generation.

I'm a Krystalfag, personally.

I've already got a career. Just not sure what the standards are to move to the US if you're not a racial minority.

That's not true at all. It isn't governed by any country, it has a board with 20 private citizens, almost all tech people who live in the U.S. I don't think any of them are even citizens of any of those countries. It's advised by a list of 273 countries, but they can't even give official recommendations without unanimous agreement.

I don't think it's been voted on yet.

That's the "Protect Internet Freedom Act". If true that would make sense and mean the idiot who made the image also got the meaning of the Yes and No votes reversed. I don't think it's been voted on either though.

No bill needs to be passed. The status quo if no bill is passed is that ICANN decides (with the approval of the NTIA) not to continue their special contract with the U.S. This is called "giving the internet to the UN" by people who want to be misleading or don't know what's going on. The only relevant bill I know of is the "Protect Internet Freedom Act", which would force the contract to continue.

Fuck off furry

lmao look at this loser with his life in order.

There is no such thing as heresy free furries; only furries you shamefully fap too

It gets better. I'm throwing one together with the dev response to the review, and comments on it. There's someone there who was DIRECTLY HARASSED BY GAMERGATE YOU KNOW.

Man, that's the only part of my life in order. I'm an alcoholic, I've long since burned all my bridges. Suicide attempt on my record, and I haven't been able to get a boner in ten fucking years. I still download porn compulsively and it just makes me more miserable that I can't jerk off to it.

Kek. I didn't know sand counts as an augmentation.

Dev response on the left, right side is all comments. I wish this salt had been around when I got the game because it's been the highlight of my day.

Yeah well it sure ain't getting you any dick

I have a policy to never read whatever that is because it includes the words Gynarchy, Literally Satan, THE RADFEMS MADE SAUSAGE ILLEGAL, Radfem (since it's what they call themselves), Anita Sarkeesian, ETHICAL BACKER CONTENT, ETHICS IN blank, Andrea Dworkin, and "cis"

Please dear god be rid of these insane people before this decade ends, please, I pray to you for the first time in 3 years. And i'm actually being sincere here.

This is why they lose, they not only treat neutrals like utter shit when neutrals make up most of humanity, but they also jump the fucking gun and never do their research before they post.

It's like they have nowhere to truely shitpost like normal human beings.

Incidentally, the one who was totally harassed by GG is someone I've never even heard of. Looked through mentions of accounts that could be xir because spoiler it's a tranny and there's basically nothing. Nobody talks to this person. Facebook is just a bunch of those two tranny comics. The one about the kid and the one about the redhead with problem glasses. Also a post about how offensive the webcomic Nerf Now is. At this point I'm just digging around out of boredom.

Don't bother, you could literally be sleeping right now and it'd be a better use of your time.

If you guys are in need of pepes I found a huge repository

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/780869558773047296

I caught a couple hours earlier. I hit a wall anyway. No laughs to be had on the Facebook, and all I can find on Twitter is 5 accounts that could be this person. 3 definitely aren't (one is a devout Christian who hasn't posted since 2014, one claims to be an ex-marine and obviously has different interests from this person, and one is a normalfags), plus an egg account and one that's protected and hasn't been even mentioned since 2014.

Pictured: targeted harassment from GamerGate

I keep scrolling but it keeps going

Gotta love the pure unadulterated boldness of every single one of these people

It's Oprah all over again.

Whats funny is that doing this doesn't exactly hurt Palmer, it only hurts Facebook for the most part. And even funnier, Facebook shills like fuck for Hillary, and yet they're still getting associated with Trump because of this. I can't help but wonder if Palmer intentionally did this to screw over Facebook?

I unironically liked this comic. I think it's sweet.

Does that make me Tumblr?

Oh we talking about actually immigrating now, might as well commiserate.

I'll likely be able to get an Italian or possibly a German passport, and I have been looking into moving there for good and restarting life, because I botched the old one. The only thing still keeping me here is my parents, so when they're gone, I plan to fuck off to some place where you can live with dignity on a prole's salary. My first choice would be a Scandinavian social-democracy, but honestly I can't be assed to learn another language so Ireland it is. Besides, it's up there with Scandinavia in living standards these days. To think we live in a time when Ireland is a better place to live than the UK.

Not really. I've got no problem with gay shit and trannies if they aren't just in there to push an agenda. I think it's kind of cute, too. Wouldn't fuck a tranny even if I could still get it up, but it makes me smile. Reminds me of being young and in love.

I wish I was in love with someone.

I dated a girl, who wasn't a tranny, but she was an amputee. It kind of reminds me of that.

We broke up when I asked her to have intercourse with me while I wore a sleeping bag however.

Pure coincidence?

I think it's been about 8 years since I was in love. It's nice to see something about people who still have that spark, and remember the way my heart would skip a beat when she smiled, or that feeling of electricity when she held my hand. The first time we kissed I thought I was going to pass out because it felt like I'd been hit by lightning.

Maybe it's because I'm lonely now, but love stories make me giddy. Well, unless it's obviously made up.

Usually I get a bit of a pain in my chest. Sometimes a smile, if I'm in a good enough mood when I see it.

hold on, what's the connection here

Nothing, I just get off to the idea of me being in sleeping bags and backpacks while getting laid or being next to someone getting laid.

it was a shame, she was so sweet. But I guess I creeped her out.

oh, ok. I was just left to wonder how sleeping bags are offensive to amputees to the point she'd drop you due to it

His shit is hit and miss, but them complaining about him is funny since he is a fucking huehue.

Yeah, his comic's nothing special. Definitely not offensive, though.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/27/clock-boy-ahmeds-father-files-lawsuit-blaze-glenn-beck-ben-shapiro/

Clock boy strikes again.

He has his r63 waifus in it so obviously it's triggering because it objectifies womyn.

When I think I couldn't find even more pathetic people they surprise me with stuff like this. The word 'cuck' isn't even good enouth for them.

Damn it, Acid. I just finished masturbating.

I don't care either way, as long as the fucks aren't trying to shame people into conformity, or having people fucked because they messed up muh pronouns.

this entire thread was just lovely

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/781024731352928256

This edit continues to be 10/10 hilarious shit.

I don't think I have a "absolutely disgusting" image heavy enough to convey my feelings about this joke of a review, can someone help me out, please?

The Google thing happened back during Pedo Dan's campaign.

The same one that got hotwheels banned from payment processing services and got the domain registrar to seize Holla Forums.co

It's likely that the CON peeps have contacts in Google and they're the ones who pushed this. Sadly I don't know of anyone in GG who has that kind of reach and would be interested in helping 8ch.

I had no idea. It wasn't in the title and the word review only appears once on the page

…user

google-supports-harassment.com/

fuck my powers been out for 6 hours
the weather here is insane

There are Pepes in here I never even knew existed.

Apparently, only misogyny is the right to be condemned. Fuck men, right?

woman on twitch are lower to licking the floor than fucking cam whores
at least camwhores are honest to why people watch them

Is it patriarchy in action when organisations take measures to protect women from things, when they previously didn't care?

hello?

delete this

hi

"YEA FUCK MILO RACIST BIGOT!

(who's this guy again?)"

Like characters straight out of a Type-Moon game, GG fights not with guns or bombs, but with [words], [images], [ideas] and [concepts]. We possess weapons of great power that rich and powerful kingmakers would kill to have, yet we use it to demand ethical standards in journalism or to inform fellow memegicians that their choice of waifu is most displeasing. Without doing anything save for merely existing, we have become the Prime Evil, the Angra Maniyu, the scapegoat Messiah damned and crucified by the ones who seek only to rule over their fellows. Yet all GG ever wanted is for the tyrants to leave our hobbies alone.

I know I'm replying to a fuck old post, but the past breads (sans the divergence during the presidential debate) have been doing well on topic wise.

The CONLeaks, we've done all that we could, but in the end Breitbart dropped the ball hard on us in my opinion. And I know at least one of their writers were aware of it, so they have no excuse for why they didn't jump on it.

Just prepare for disappointment. A ton of fags went into overdrive with emails during the whole palmer thing, even those who weren't really involved anymore got on the bandwagon, yet it seems that they still continue to ignore us. I think they are ignoring us, it feels like more and more are drowning themselves further into the kool-aid and now no longer will budge and doubling down.

Getting tired of hearing about "hate speech". It doesn't mean anything anymore

If online hate isnt real, how do you explain Gilda's abuse?

Gilda is real?

BRUV
archive.fo/ar5Bs

Welcome African tribals, and enjoy African tribal culture.

There's a little Gilda inside of us! For me, she is real

Then you must be bullied

Gildafag, Imma bully you with headpats

Screw that, why be exclusive. Summon the Leviathan and the Whore of Babylon while we're at it.Nothing triggers these fools more than biblical imagery.

wtf bongstan

H-how hard will I get bullied!?

Video.

Hard enough that you'll be face down, ass up, begging for me to stuff your lewd, gaping boipussy with my rock hard dick. Faggot.

twitter.com/mombot/status/781106547166294016

Share this

You will be bullied by the Bully

Good God. How many children have to be injured before they implement common sense bat and concrete slab control?

is sharing a file via bluetooth such a foreign concept?

I want to cosplay as Gilda and get bully-silly fucked real hard, is it wrong?

bruh, some normalfags take cellphone pictures of their computer monitors because they can't figure out right-click + Save Image As

You better be cute and absolutely adorable if you want my benis.

Good, it looks like it's spreading more about thse outrage fucks The fuck is with that haircut though?

Seems pretty tame.

Yes
reported for avatarfagging

I will but most of my followers are bots anyway

blipblocking is gay but i do occasionally do it for extremely obvious bots

Another dindu down. Expect peaceful protests

but if I block the bots I'll have like 5 legit followers ;-;

Oh boy, here we go again.

I'm not smart, mess up a lot and always get tricked, is that enogh? I'll do anything please…

That didn't answer my question. Are you cute? Post pics of you in women's lingerie.

stop being so gay

Never.

I-I won't post pics of myself alright! Just bully me…

Didn't they make a pro-pedophile ad or was that fake?

Post feminine benis then.

no idea but I wouldn't be surprised if true

Are you here, panda? Send @aguyuno this

What is that???

N-no

Chris chans and rocky dennis child

he calls it a face apparently

Yes. Do it. Post benis. Because I want to do pic related to you.

MOTHERFUCKER
THIS PIC RELATED. WHY DO I HAVE TWO FILES NAMED THE SAME FUCKING THING.

last

WEW LADDY

archive.is/u6pUL

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/54t2o9/are_you_prodoxing_pastebin_will_cover_it_up_if/

This pastebin was deleted, but move along now nothing to see here

Uh-oh.

Holy shit that is scummy but goddamn that is hilarious

She needs to type less and pose more with her sword collection

FBI director is getting grilled by the HoC.

Is Marche still being a furry faggot?

Why can't I get Ape escape 3 to run consistently quickly on my new computer? I really want to play Mesal Gear Solid.

What's this all about?

FBI Director who let Clitoris go despite the fact that what she did was highly illegal getting grilled by US representatives.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE REDDIT SCRUBS

specifically it is on the reddit post asking how to delete the emails and why they game him immunity

Looks like Haydee is getting moderately popular in Nippon. Couple of artists I follow have been reblogging it.

It also showed the archive of the post

What specifically did she do that was illegal and got let go by the FBI director for. You know, aside from all the illegal shit she does that is either not known or largely ignored.

Classified emails on her private servers and deleting emails.

Wait, since when is willingly showing off your tits in order to entice people to donate money considered abuse?
It's full of moral crusaders, you can't even criticize them for being bad in other channels on twitch.

Bluetooth is slow as fuck and normalfags are retarded. This was probably faster, and they're too stupid to plug their phones into a PC.

I know bluetooth is crap but it's the fastest way when you are not near a pc

Isn't it against Twitch's TOS to expose yourself on stream?
I know men can't be shirtless on stream so the same applies to women.

There are faster ways.
Mobile hotspot + FTP works fairly well, but you need an FTP server on one phone and a client on the other. Tough sell for most people.

The fastest is probably swapping SD cards, copying it to the internal storage on the other phone, and then moving it back, though that's become increasing difficult thanks to shitty manufacturers who want to mark up the prices on internal storage.

Rules also state no cleavage, but you can clearly see how that works out.

They don't literally show tits, they just have a huge boob window. Apparently it's allowed even if more than 3/4th of the screen is about your own face/body and the game gets a tiny spot in a corner.

It is against the TOS, but it still happens.

And of course, it's the guy's twitch that gets the b&.

I mean "fast" for the normalfags since anytime you select a pic on your phone one of the first options to show up is "share"

that's not how you deadlift. She's lifting using her back, you need to use your legs.

what's the story behind the first two photos?

Why is that fat 3dpd cow using viv?

Jesus Christ, I wasn't paying attention to her form but you're right. If I dead-lifted like that, I'd be in bed with back pain for the next day.

I mean why is a sassy mexican woman using vivian as a notification message?

I screenshotted them a few months ago, no reason except they're camwhoring on Twitch, without even a game on screen.

probably an ebin troller trying some "evil goober harassing gamergrill with sexist remarks"

isn't that that streamer who does streams playing the character of a dumb bimbo who shouts she's tired of ayy lmao because it's a satanic meme

Except that it's the donation thingie. She's using it because it's either part of her shtick or she just likes the design (which is a cute brush thing anyway so I don't blame her).

Nah, this one's got glasses and is much paler.

The third has no eyebrows, and has so much eyeshadow on that it looks like she just got in a fight.
Hell, she has eyeshadow all the way up to where her brows should be. She sketched the fucking brows on mid-forehead.

Are you a girl ? Only girls would even notice that shit. What are you doing here ? We're supposed to misogyny you.

maybe he's a cuteboy

No, that's not her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

archive.is/P4H01

I'm just a normal guy who thinks that people who pile on makeup look shitty.
I genuinely don't understand how anybody could find it attractive. It's bizarre.

I can't think of a good analogy that most people here could easily relate to.

Spoiler this please.

you're right, incidentally, in that she's fucked up the makeup

I just want you to be a cute user crossdressing, that's all

Regardless of whether or not I would want to crossdress (I don't), I can hardly afford decent men's clothing, there's no way I could buy a women's wardrobe.

They're really going balls-deep with blaming Russia for everything.
archive.is/HwCSt

twitter.com/Todd_Jensen/status/780916649897537536

They truly did become the new 9gag.

even fucking 9fag had GG threads when Coot didn't allowed them

Why does either of this retarded shit go unopposed by any advertisers with a brain? I'm so absolutely fucking sick of hearing this. I just want someone to go word for word "Shut the fuck up, you don't know what harassment is".

That's the point. They've been superceded even by fucking faggot 9gag.

You mean Ebaumsworld

4chan became the Burch of Imageboards.

Here, friend.

dualshockers.com/2016/09/28/wasteland-3-announced-introduces-vehicles-and-co-op-to-the-series/
archive.is/ADaR7

so when are we gonna start seeing the usual suspects start shilling this like Psychonauts 2?

A game has finally came out with mod tools, and it's Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
archive.is/Rlwwj

I've had Wasteland 2 in my library for a year or two yet I haven't touched it except for one time.

ARE YOU FUCKING HAVING A GODDAMN LAUGH

twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/781179738832252928
archive.is/Nyypk
At least most of the comments are calling out his bullshit.

P-please no bully.

Literally who?

how long until he goes private because of muh racist tweets?

archive.is/fyark

Good job, Max Temkin. Prove to everyone else why nobody should ever buy your unbelievably shitty card game.

Is there some copycat site I can play a game like CaH? I haven't played it since it was censored.

archive.is/LiY7d

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/781198105316298752

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
I remember when there were games started on here.

archive.is/k2q53
HAHAHAHA EAT SHIT OBAMA

Its called hiring a jew accountant you dummyheads

How many vetos does the president get?

He can veto whatever the fuck bill he wants, however congress can overrule the veto if they want to, they just don't; until now.

Is archive.is getting doxxed or something? I have to go through image verification every time I try to open an archive link.

Why?

did you mean ddos?

Welp, yes.

I need coffee.

I guess as a final, parting gift and a "fuck you" to Trump.

Specifically, they need a supermajority to override a veto. Either 2/3 or 3/4, I can't remember which.

No Obama vetoed a bill that would allow Americans to sue other nations. Cause the 9/11 victims wanted to sue the Saudi royal family.

He was worried that other countries would sue America if we allowed that. however it kind of makes it an incentive to not fuck up.

So does that mean the ICANN stuff can be stopped?

I don't want my backpack porn project ruined because of the UN.

Why is there so much drama on twitter lately?

Sh0eonhead is now in full on sperg out, lolcow, my mentions mode after Harmful opinions called her and Candid out and it got confirmed how the app was shit. She is now also trying to call him a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.

It also looks like a ton of cucks in animation and voice acting are now talking about how it is ok to use violence, threats, and ruining peoples livelihoods if they are a dirty trump supporter. Alex Hirsch and Tara Strong are sperging out about anyone who hate Glinner or says that it is wrong to do those things.

I think congress is getting sick of Obama's shit finally a bit late tho, so I have high hopes.

Aww no, I liked her.

How is shoe being a lolcow ? You're confusing her with mundane matt. She argued with him on twitter then wrote a little thing about how "I see what he means, had no idea that was the case at the time; will keep using the app anyway I dunno I find it cute".

Why? His hatred-filled, outright harassing comments are only topped by fucking MovieBob.

I thought they made up after Harmful pointed out he was right, it was mundanematt who sperged out.

yeah

How unfortunate.

They also did this awful video.

You know, Luke Montgomery, the man behind FCKH8 actually changed his name to Luke Sissyfag for like two years. As in, he LEGALLY changed his name to Luke Sissyfag

He also came out as gay in high school and was beaten multiple times for it. Then when he was around 20, he did some work as a male escort

He's a complete degenerate running a degenerate company because he has trauma from getting knocked the fuck out during his degenerate past. Not sure why he thought his entire school needed to know that he loved cocks.

I asked her for advice and she was so polite in giving it to me.

No one said such a thing. Stop treating twitter drama like it suddenly turns people into partisans of this or that subgroup.
I'm also still waiting for an example of what meant by them sperging out about glinner.

Golly Molly.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him, but that's rediculous.

Because people have been persuaded to scream out loud that they enjoy cocks. Or they think they're a member of the opposite sex. Or that they belong to a completely made up gender.

she was yesterday but then came back to her senses, unless you mean she's at it again right now?

send her the shit he said about women in gg

And him outright cyberstalking people for having the nerve to politely disagree with him.

Link nigger

Shame, I liked her in the Big Lebowski.

OWLTURD YES

I was watching a streamer when he got doxxed once.

Hell I've seen multiple streamers get tons of abuse from chat, one even admitted he just doesn't look at this PM inbox anymore since its nothing but people insulting him, if you toss your face out there expect to get abuse, its not gender related its just a thing that happens.

So fucking sick of this double standard bullshit.

what was the comic?

Literally who and why should we care?

Seriously, that's it?

The faggots who complain are just projecting their insecuirities, but giving in to their demands is even more low than that.

How is adapting to your environment to overcome a problem abelist?

seriously link you homo

Chimp-out in San Diego imminent I guess.

Nah, they'll need at least one day to organize the 'protest'

Its just natural selection at this point

Who's Max tempkin?"

Made cards against humanity. Still supports the clique even though they leveled false rape accusations against him.

A beta that got fake rape charges brought upon him and apologized to the "victim" even after they were proven false.

Guy who made Cards Against Humanity

How do his tax returns play into policy, exactly?
Oh, right, they fucking don't

a serial rapist

Of course the press will be a bunch of fucking hypocrites when they promote the hell out of that billboard while still critizicing Luckey for doing the exact same shit.

fearof.net/fear-of-frogs-phobia-ranidaphobia/

Why do we keep taking the bait I was suspicious to be honest

Imagine Anthony Burch.

Now imagine someone even more pathetic than him.

Yeah, it definitely seemed odd that people would try to defend a washed-up comedy writer who spends his time sperging out on Twitter.

He didn't even seem like he cared about his wife at all. His wedding wasn't anything really.

IT WAS NEVER YOURS!
Damn, now I wish I saved that image of Jon Stewart doing that pissed-off rant.

he raped someone and then protected an abusive person

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700 POSTS OR PAGE 15
Tentative title is "Stop Ranidaphobia Edition". Anything to change/add besides
>twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776
and
>oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gawker-media-renamed-to-gizmodo-media-appointed-new-ceo/12275/
?
Also thinking of removing
- techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right

Every time I think shit can't get any more absurd, things like this come along.

I'd say you can remove the techraptor article indeed, been quite a while.

I saw some bits of Aeon Flux, I thought it looked pretty nice. Any suggestions for the next bread?

Noted. Anything else?

You should thin out the Discussion section a bit before adding new stuff. That one NicheGamer link probably can be removed, as can the Techraptor link.

The luckey thing received more than 120 articles; linking only to three is a bit weird. Isn't there a pastebin that includes them all ?

Can anyone tell me if the guy who does Animated Atrocities is a goon? He seems too smart to be.

I'll remove the NG article about skill then. Also, what do you think about replacing
archive.is/Smxjk (Gizmodo) || archive.is/YYpQb (Numerama) (French) || archive.is/jorb4 (The Atlantic)
with
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
?

I'll remove the NicheGamer article about skill then. Also, what do you think about replacing
with
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
?
Is 8ch going slow for anyone else?

Scratch that, it's now
> All the archived articles about Palmer Luckey and Nikki Moxxi

Not from me unfortunately, I've been on a break, just keeping up with the thread so I don't have to look back into ten million bits of drama.

And Aeon Flux looked pretty nice, but that's about all it had. Style over substance, like pretty much everything that was on MTV Oddities, The MAXX being another example. Still worth a watch, though

meant for

Sounds good. The sheer number of articles about this shit stands for itself.

I'd reword that, like something along the ligns of "Palmer Luckey and GamerGate girlfriend Nikki Moxxi media blitz"
then the ghostbin

who?

Very well, although I'll add something along the lines of "Media blitz plus calm NicheGamer article".

Has there been any bitching about a magical, explicitly not human wolf girl who calls someone master?

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD